Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74292 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Dantee005(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yep..no be say person tell me..na me use d jazz..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by In4matic: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these city children who have never travelled to the hinterlands will not stop amazing me. Despite peoples personal testimonies, you still insist the witnesses were under some form of intoxication.
I encourage you doubters to travel around; go on a physical search to places mentioned above, you'll be suprised.
I know a boy serving life in prison for slapping a man with a ring and refused to administer the antidote. The victim passed into coma and died shortly after. I was in court the day he was sentenced. He admitted what he did but it was too late.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by NeuroBoss(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm, jazz dey o.

Like most people, I spent the better part of my life believing the existence of juju without having seen its manifestation until that June, 2014 evening.

Then, I used to work at the 2nd Gate of the Tin Can Island Port. I had trucks I was waiting for at the Round About to help carry goods from the TICT terminal and suddenly, a fight broke out among the truck driver and their was turmoil everywhere bad everyone including all the men of the Nigerian Armed Forces scampering for safety.

Hiding under an iron bar, I was just hearing the sound of matcher strikes on one guy. At each sound I was hearing kakaka and I would shout, "yeee".

When I eventually had some courage to look up, instead of a pool of blood, I saw live a man who was receiving several strokes of matcher and even seemed to be enjoying it as he didn't fight back or run away. He was only taking the assailant round the Round About. When he fell down and I thought they have eventually got this guy, he received matcher on his head and nothing happened. That day, I saw a manifestation of African Science. When the assailant lost hold of the cutlass, one would expect that this guy would retaliate and probably kill him, he surprisingly took the cutlass and just slapped him with it.

This guy became an instant hero as the hiding Armed personnels came out to do a kind of secret session with him probably to get to collect some powers from him.

That day, I believe in "Okigbe", the Yoruba anti-matchet assault juju.

That day, I also determined to search God to the extent of getting these kinds of powers from him.

As Satan only gives a counterfeit of what only God can veritably gives.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by codeinecrazy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
DavidEsq:

Guy, abeg I dey sick o! No let me laf my pain m abeg. I can imagine u asking ur guys "Tunde, Wetin hapn, why I dey sweat like dis"? grin
Baba it was a very serious something. Untop say e dey owe me money Ooo.. Chai, I will never forget that day. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by DavidEsq(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
lazygal:

You call this juju.. Now sit down let me tell u one and quote me anywhere

A lady was three months pregnant and about to marry they went to a Mallam ,that pregnancy was removed with surgery ,spiritually and a calabash was buries in the ground. Now, before she married shexwas three months pregnant immediately her marriage hit a few weeks above the three months ,she dug up the calabash and the pregnancy re entered her body.

You think you have juju in your areas grin come to the north
I dey come o

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by macanu(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
iamdotune:
Lol... jazz real mehn, that faithful afternoon I laid on my couch just to take a nap, Naso I hear thief thief, luckily for me I ran outside, saw him and partook on the hunt..
Lo and behold he stood on his ground, my battery is 2% Nepa no bring light, make i go find neighbor wey on gen

Wait, you really thought I was gonna narrate a jazz story? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have seen juju in action. One Abòki passed by a lady and according to her, she was avoiding him but he deliberately came in physical contact with her. She felt a goosebump immediately he touched her, he turned to look at him again and he accelerated his movement. Then she went after him and started screaming that why did he touch her. People gathered, then sent two ladies to follow the woman to a toilet to check her body parts. Lol, her vagina was missing and the women confirmed it. People started beating the man and was asked to replace it. He said he couldn't till the police arrived and took him and the lady away.

This happened in PH, Orazi to be precise and I was a witness. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by pinkpant: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
miraclea:
I was invited by the community around 1am when I was in the secondary school for certain things to my surprise that priest cork and shot sixteen times in the air mentioning each shot to a name and each time he did that blood comes out of the gun lo and behold when it was morning 16 people died in the other community
I have seen many but this one surprised me the most
how were you able to leave your house at 1am at such young stage.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by martineverest(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa
na my place u dey yab so
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Shiitposter: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Yes.

One day, I was traveling from Lagos to Ibadan. In the bus, some people were arguing. One guy said he didn't believe in juju. An old man was sitting beside this guy. He was a really old man. He wore a white robe like all these Ifa priests. Not long later, the bus stopped and some of us came down to ease ourselves. After some minutes, the driver started calling everyone back into the bus. The guy who had said he didn't believe in juju started shouting from the bush he had gone to ease himself. We all rushed there thinking a snake had attacked him. The problem was that our man could not stop urinating. He continued to urinate for 30 minutes. All the time he was weeping like a baby. Everyone was shocked. Then the old man who had sat beside him hit him on the buttocks and the urine stopped. The old man now looked at him and said, "do you now believe in juju?"

My guy did not answer o. No one talked again till we got to Ibadan. We were all scared of the old man. When the old man came down just before Iwo Road, everyone started talking and wondering about what had happened.

You didnt even ask for a selfie with the based old man. Na those kind quiet but dangerous people dey mad me
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:

The problem is many in converting to christian faith are not totally done with traditional beliefs. Many goes into Christianity with vestige of traditional beliefs and superstitions. Infact some modern pentecostal churches are founded on the basis of believe that people want to hurt worshippers with diabolical means and their reason for worshipping God is to avert such attacks. Christianity has been somehow acculturised. We have our culture and beliefs that many carry into Christian faith.
hmmm....The pains of life troubles are easier to bear if we can find someone or something to blame or scapegoat. I have no fear this belief will die naturally as more and more section of the population becomes educated and our economic situation becomes easier to bear.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LordOfNaira: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

You didnt even ask for a selfie with the based old man. Na those kind quiet but dangerous people dey mad me

My brother, we were all scared of the old man. Who knows what he would do to me if I asked for a selfie.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by ziga: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyinbo sef get juju.

We dey see am on top TV.

But we dey call am Magic grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
nicelaw:
Yes, in a garage to travel when this two guys started fighting cos of money then on put hand in pocket and the next thing was, he slap the one looking elderly, lo and behold he started eating grass like a goat
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lazygal: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
DavidEsq:

I dey come o

grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey wait oooo look to the left beside the sun u go see me on a green broom stick

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by AceRoyal: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sultanchidi:
u are right, he is one of d popular edo musicians, i 4got his name
His Name is Fabomo.
Jazz is real If u in doubt visit Edo state.grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LordOfNaira: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
I have seen juju in action. One Abòki passed by a lady and according to her he was avoiding him but he deliberately came in physical contact with her. She felt a goosebumps immediately he touched her, he turned to look at him again and he accelerated his movement. Then she went after him and started screaming that why did he touch her. People gathered, then sent two ladies to follow the woman to a toilet to check her body parts. Lol, her vagina was missing and the women confirmed it. People started beating the man and was asked to replace it. He said he couldn't till the police arrived and took him and the lady away.

This happened in PH, Orazi to be precise and I was a witness. grin

Hard to believe.

You mean the vagina was sealed up

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Emestar1999: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
tyson98:
Jesus turn water to wine
That one na Jazz?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by firebaby(f): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Jazz dey o!!!!and peoples dey..,.....Oogun. Wa aye si wa . ..but we DAT know God we shall not have any portion in all these In Jesus Name .AMEN smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lazygal: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:

The problem is many in converting to christian faith are not totally done with traditional beliefs. Many goes into Christianity with vestige of traditional beliefs and superstitions. Infact some modern pentecostal churches are founded on the basis of believe that people want to hurt worshippers with diabolical means and their reason for worshipping God is to avert such attacks. Christianity has been somehow acculturised. We have our culture and beliefs that many carry into Christian faith.

Guy no be only Christianity ... Pple want share sharp ..quick money,pregnancy ,destroy enemy for envy.. Is all religions.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tete7000(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
hmmm....The pains of life troubles are easier to bear if we can find someone or something to blame or scapegoat. I have no fear this belief will die naturally as more and more section of the population becomes educated and our economic situation becomes easier to bear.

The sad reality is that life cannot be totally trouble-free. As we cross one hurdle, another surfaces. Those in developed nations have their own fears.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Omzie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
codeinecrazy:
Yes Ooo, I've been slapped before by one bros that had one spiritual ring on. Yorubas call it Anasare, immediately the slap hit me, I just turned back and race home straight without saying anything. I almost lost my memory, had to be asking my friends what really happened to me. Na dem tell me say na jazz. lipsrsealed

Naah bruh....that wasn't jazz....it was just ur name "codeinecrazy" at work

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lazygal: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
AceRoyal:

His Name is Fabomo.
Jazz is real If u in doubt visit Edo state.grin

Haaa who wan try EDO?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by pinkpant: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
MrCork:

...serrrriosly..everything in that Nigeria place is about juju..don't you people have police station in that place? (No ofeense) angry
hmm police is nothing to write home about around here, if anything they will make your case worse and try to extort you untop the matter... more reason most people venture into these fetish stuff to handle their pros discretely.. which I don't believe it ever works.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
These pins were removed from my nephew's body last week.
He has been sick for over 2months and we have been treating malaria until my Aunt suggested that we go check pin.

Thank God we have been using just drugs for his treatment all this while. If we had given him injection with the pin present in his body, it would have been a death case.

People don't believe this but I saw it live and direct. Immediately it was removed, he came very active and started eating. This is someone that struggles to eat for over a month now.

Jazz is real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Shiitposter: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My brother, we were all scared of the old man. Who knows what he would do to me if I asked for a selfie.

Yeah, but that guy would have been a treasure trove of knowledge just waiting to be collected. Although i don't think he had bad intention he probably just wanted to teach that youngin how they run things back in the days. lol

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by montezz(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
BrightEye:
my own Perception of people that believe in juju is that they enjoy to be indolent in this life. They want cheap access to anything good in their lives.

I chose not to believe in juju. My neighbour didn't realise this, when he confronted me and pointed his finger towards me, yelling that he knows I have juju power but he will eventually prove to me that his own passes mine. Little did I know that he had 'planted' some funny substances at the back of my window, which seems not work against me.

Juju doesn't work for me, because I don't believe in it, and it similarly chooses not to work against me.
U Neva jam confirm juju. Come to Ilesa/Osun st. You go fart uncontrollably till Jesus comes.

Juju is very real o but people won't believe. During my Teaching practice,my students(public schl) would stab/cut each other with knives...cutlass and all but you won't see a drop of blood. Just a funny faint mark.

There was a time one of my uncles had an attack at his workplace. We took him to different hospitals,na so so grammar. It was until someone advised my grandma to consult one "eleegun" (I think the anchor...I dunno) that we found solution. The man just rubbed a funny looking liquid substance on the area and chanted incantations and the stuff came out. Yoruba people calls it (eta). The person who attacked him was dealt severely dealt with. He actually confessed. This na wetin I witnessed not long ago o.

Juju is real o most especially when you visit some places around Ilesa.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Juju is not real...

But all of you run to church everyday praying against principalities, witches and wizards.

I think there is positive and negative, good and evil.

If juju is evil, doubting it means doubting the existence of devil which invariably implies doubting the existence of God. Both go together.
For you the evidence of the existence of God is in the existence of the devil?.....what that f..k?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Shiitposter: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dantee005:
Yep..no be say person tell me..na me use d jazz..

Tell us which jazz and how it works.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
During a champions league football match around 2012 when Barcelona was eliminated, my bf got in a fight with a Bosso boy in minna. He grabbed his dick with a ringed finger during the fight. His dick shrunk immediately to the size of peanut. It took deliverance before it was restored back to its 6 inch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Hard to believe.

You mean the vagina was sealed up
If I was told the story I would have doubted it but that day I was around that neighbourhood. The women said she had no vagina and this lady said she's married and her husband could testify she had a vagina. The man was called to meet his wife at the police station. I felt for the woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by maklelemakukula(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
RealHaute:

Honest question: Where you high?
Were*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.