Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria (45651 Views)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by ayodeleamg(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
holuwhagbenga:
I Started My career as a customer care agent with Etisalat (contract staff) four(4) years ago(April19-2013), with good attitude to work and no issue.Surprisingly few days ago My Appointment Got Terminated with other colleagues mine on the same date I was employed(April-19-2017-Exactly 4years) without any reason.. This is totally unacceptable..
(April-19/2013 to April-19/2017)

The Saddest Part of My story is that I got the termination letter few weeks to My Wedding Day......

So confused and I don't know what to do...
#WhatACountry
#Recession
#ProblemSharedProblemSolved
#EtisalatNigeriaMassSacking

You can Share...

Just change your wedding plan to minimize expenses .
I'm sure you can set up a good business with 80%
of your wedding expenses.
Manage the remaining 20% for wedding and thank me later.
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by ChristyB(f): 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
C'mon this is too harsh.
Not sure you've lost your job before and know the feeling attached to it.
"Sorry" would have been fine.

Category1:
Go and cry in aso rock and not on nairaland

Blammeeeeeeee buhariiiiiiii!

U can as well terminate ur wedding too, tell ur wife say u no do again

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
/
For those who have ears, let me repeat it:

Contract job is God's way of rewarding you. It is an opportunity for you to save up money to invest. But some folks would rather live large and have nothing to fall back on. Treat every paycheck as the last one.

//

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Dee60: 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
It could be a blessing in disguise. Find something good you'll like to do. You should have saved something while employed for 4 years. No emplyment lasts forever!
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
i read a news abt mtn sacking saga dis morning,and now etisalat had followed suit,who knws wot next nawa for dis zoo called Nigeria
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Category1: 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
sassiemyk:

Obviously you are both young and stupid. If u don't have anything nice to say why not shut ur gutter mouth up?
Wat do u want me to say dumbass..
Wedding is overrated In this country and I mean it.
Once more, he should go and cry to buhari who's bringing hardship in the country.

Warning: dont call me young again, coz if should see me, u might not be older than me.
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2017
demiawise:
IT IS WELL, IT A STEPPING STONE FOR YOU, IN GOD YOUR HOPE, NO REASON AM BRO, YOUR WEDDING WILL ALSO BE A SUCCESS
Just send him some hard cash to put some effect to ur words. That wld be more real to him.
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by ennytcathy(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2017

u need brain reset from Ogbomosho weeeeed that u hav taken in this hot noon. Ika oshi yi
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by livinbygrace: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
No problem,go and start farming or if you have saved enough start your own business,after all some people never had such opportunities to have worked in such establishments despite having good cv.
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Likulikusasa: 3:37pm On May 02, 2017
Please go ahead with your wedding plans but minimise cost. The month i started my wedding plan was the month i got laid off but i thank God for his mercies.

My wedding is this saturday and God gave me another job which i resumed first week of April. Have faith and something great awaits you around the corner.

But sha, una get mind ooh to be contract worker for 4 years.

holuwhagbenga:
I Started My career as a customer care agent with Etisalat (contract staff) four(4) years ago(April19-2013), with good attitude to work and no issue.Surprisingly few days ago My Appointment Got Terminated with other colleagues mine on the same date I was employed(April-19-2017-Exactly 4years) without any reason.. This is totally unacceptable..

The Saddest Part of My story is that I got the termination letter few weeks to My Wedding Day......

#WhatACountry
#Recession

You can Share...

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by buffalowings: 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
necimy:
The economy is not favourable, the money is not circulating, Help-Power is the solution. Join our community and get financial freedom. invest and get 50% returns in bitcoin after 25days or 40% in local currency after 25 days. Help-Power together we can empower ourselves.

Are you ok

Stop posting rubbish

You want to scam him of his remaining savings abi

6 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
Please go ahead with your wedding as planned never belief that its Etisalat that will feed your family but God before you got job with them you were feeding your lost of job is a litmus test to who you belief is the sustainer God or Etisalat.
I remember when mine happened it was two month for my delivery my baby girl my I got sack letter from Alphabeta the first thing I did was to go to the mosque perform ablution thank God for he good things he did in my life and asked for better offer than d lost one till today I am not regretting they sacked I have two and have other business I do for a Living. Don't ask Etisalat why they sacked you asked God to open a beauty chapter of your life better than the one you just finished

7 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by dragonking2: 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
If you voted for Buhari don't complain
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
holuwhagbenga:

#WhatACountry
#Recession

You can Share...

Send ur updated CV to my email. Ayusco85@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Akinolore(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
Category1:

I wish you just try to go back to read what you have written. I swear, if truely you use your brain to write that rubbish, then you are a waste to your generation.

Hahaba!!!!
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
holuwhagbenga:

#WhatACountry
#Recession

You can Share...
sorry about this question am about to ask bro,
Four years of work
What did you achieve or tie down?
Why am asking this question is, I believe we as nigerian should know nothing in this country(work) is pamanent .
You might have a house of your own. It I believe you should have a back up plan in place already like an investment in case of something like this.

I worked with a construction some years back as a site engineer/supervisor.
My salary then was 50k and I believed the work will last for atleast 2years.
Thank God I followed my spirit,I saved and set up a barbing saloon and a laundry. You won't believe that after 8months.the work stopped and we were all laid off

God will do a miracle in your life bro, and I pray for you,etisalat's disappointment will turn into a blessing for you

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
Its a pity...but the truth is that , it is a contract staff and you can not do anything about it

Move on..we were once in your shoes

holuwhagbenga:

#WhatACountry
#Recession

You can Share...
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by DavidEsq(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
4dor:

It's not recession rather it's a disruption, instant messaging apps with call and video options is gradually burying the telecoms industry. Why do you think MTN is pivoting?
Pls cld u explain beta? I cldnt pass up dis revelation
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Akinolore(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2017
Category1:

I wish you just try to go back to read what you have written. I swear, if truely you use your brain to write that rubbish, then you are a waste to your generation.

Hahaba!!!!
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Fallasy(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
And you voted Buhari
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by dragonking2: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
You will never see the likes of sarrki here to witness what his master and saviour Buhari has done to this country.

The thunder and lightning that will fire you and other BMC zombies still they do medical check up for Buhari in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by KKKWHITE(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
This is the dividends of recession .
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
that not the end of life..jst take hearth and forge ahead
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by lonelydora: 3:44pm On May 02, 2017
holuwhagbenga:

#WhatACountry
#Recession

You can Share...

I know how it hurts to lose a job especially now you are about to marry. Don't be depressed and still go ahead with your wedding in whatever means you can. He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favor form God. I pray you obtain that favour that will catapult you to your desired height in life. Keep praying and trusting God.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by cletz991(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Now they have sacked u at a bad time...Can u plz expose cheats of free browsing with etisalat.Thankyou
EmekaBlue:
Now they have sacked u at a bad time...Can u plz expose cheats of free browsing with etisalat.Thankyou
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
bootylady101:
I feel your pain tho but

when you got the job, we no hear and when you were flexing ,with knowledge of internal vacancies we no hear, now sack don come you create thread, what will you ve us do now,

bashing is welcome o

Yours is the backward mentality of a typical Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by banio: 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
Sorry bro. In a con3 where the constitution is usurp by criminals, this is what we get. I am sure that as a contract staff, you were under paid. As a contract staff, your pay should have been higher than an etisalat staff. Sorry bro, let's blame baba go slow.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 3:52pm On May 02, 2017
TBH, I dont know how those companies are surving with such overheads..Take care bro
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by LoveMe4real(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
Just tell d M.C for ur wedding to epp u announce @ the reception that the groom needs a job and u can't say ur helper might b right there @ the reception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by KraticKratus: 3:53pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by Aplussystem(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
Hey. Sorry dude. May God open another door for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.