Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria (45663 Views)

Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by sunbilor(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
4dor:

It's not recession rather it's a disruption, instant messaging apps with call and video options are gradually burying the telecoms industry. Why do you think MTN is pivoting?

You know the funny thing about this post my brother? You said you disagree but went ahead to same the same thing as me. Remember my post you quoted said "Why do you think MTN is pivoting"? The emboldened is what we call pivoting in tech so you actually agree with me you just explained it better in layman's terms.
Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by holuwhagbenga(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2020
Network555:
Eeya, sorry. Such is life. I can relate. Take it like a new door is about to open for you. Atleast you have acquired 4 years experience. That's a plus for you. Don't dwell much on the issue, focus on way forward for you. Work on your cv and start applying. You would get another job before you know it.

Thanks a lot bro....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria by ThatKING(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
holuwhagbenga:

Thanks a lot bro....
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.