Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (35863 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On May 03, 2017
He is right, I support him on this, as long as the man is deserving and clean too. The earlier babes realise lots of these niggas ain't loyal, the better. Most of the guys typing here have slept with different girls, yet na them judge pass.

Who do you want to marry the ones you have bent anyhow?
It's well... smiley

When can we say a lady has slept around?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
You're welcome.
KingEbukasBlog:

Good point .

Thanks for pointing it out .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
If you're not a virgin and you refuse to sleep with your bf, you make him a laughing stock angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
Can't believe Safiaa and Pocahontas who aren't virgins, have had multiple sex partners are talking. All these ashewos for NL go come here say they agree with him, smdh. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 11:33pm On May 03, 2017
If you cannot show me proof or receipts that I've had multiple sex partners, please shut the hell up. Understood?
Incline:
Can't believe Safiaa and Pocahontas who aren't virgins, have had multiple sex partners are talking. All these ashewos for NL go come here say they agree with him, smdh. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On May 03, 2017
Incline:
Can't believe Saf..iaa and Pocahontas who aren't virgins, have had multiple sex partners are talking. All these ashewos for NL go come here say they agree with him, smdh. grin grin
Did I sleep with your father? Or you just love to call ladies ashewo because that's the fastest thing your brain can process?

I know my moniker gives you orgasm, but watch it... wink

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by DonBenny77(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2017
i know the oloshos n goldiggers wont like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by youngreezy(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2017
undecidedoga reno is it your sleep around?hu get dat wetin concyn u meme?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
If you cannot show me proof or receipts that I've had multiple sex partners, please shut the hell up. Understood?

grin
Safiaa:
Yes it's very possible. I'm 22 and I've had 4 sexual partners in my life There're times in life where you end up meeting a guy and you have a connection with him. You end up having sex, but it doesn't end in a long term relationship. Things like this happen all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by youngreezy(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2017
pryme:
women shouldnt do this, women shouldnt do that. yet the men are shining examples to follow, you better package your hypocrisy and sell it on ebay.

So the men that sleep around are exalting their future wives no? angry angry
mumu em talk about men too sabi sabi....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 11:40pm On May 03, 2017
Unfortunately, you're very stupid. You can't try to modify and twist my words, it won't work nigga. Get a life, and pull your brain out your asshole. Cow!
Incline:

grin
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 03, 2017
Hygist:
Reno at it again this morning, for me his words are inspiring

What do you think guys

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/ladies-when-you-sleep-around-you-strip.html

https://twitter.com/renoomokri
Why did you use that of ladies for the title? Why didn't you use the one directed at men?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:42pm On May 03, 2017
slowbreeze:
And what happens to the men who sleep around before marriage....?? Very foolish post from a foolish man..
One of them spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
Reno be making so much sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 03, 2017
geekybabe:
And d guy who sleeps around?

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Simple. Teach both men and women to be responsible and chaste. Not just women.

Exactly what pissed me off about the title. "Advice" is always directed at females.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by chiraqDemon(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2017
Una go de bash am but all wey him write na facts. Na fact of life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by chiraqDemon(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2017
Ontarget:

Exactly what pissed me off about the title. "Advice" is always directed at females.
Advice is directed mostly at females cos when it happens they will be the ones to carry proof of what happened. Sometimes even the woman might not know who the father is. But everybody will know that she is the mother. And when abortion goes wrong, the woman's womb will go or she will die, but the man will still be intact

Im not saying men should not be adviced too especially on grounds of stds and sex, im just stating why women get more advice.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:53pm On May 03, 2017
Safiaa:
but u just admitted that at ur young age of 22 that u have had 4 relships & some side guys that bedded u b/cos u guys clicked, when u told ladies to be proud of their body count,on the other thread.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 11:59pm On May 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Sometimes I just feel like blurting out how daft most of you women are. A person tries to speak sense into your empty skulls and all you can do is play the senseless gender equity card.

If a desirable (successful) young man is sleeping around, but ends up proposing to your dumb ass, how would the public react? They would all shout that you're lucky to BAG him... That you're lucky he chose you out of all the many girls you KNOW he was fucking around with.

On the other hand, if a beautiful girl who is widely known to be a promiscuous slut decided that she is ripe for marriage, which guy who knows her antecedents would marry her? And if she manages to catch one idiot who doesn't know about her sexploits, what would the public say? That he is a fool for marrying a slut like you! That's the difference, and you know it!

Don't come here to be forming gender equality. It is too provocative, knowing how deceitful you trollops are.
tell those pack of misguided ladies again n again!! Hit their dead brains with hefty words!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by OlaoChi: 12:01am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
This is what i dont understand about all these so called relationship advisers.

You cannot advise women to be limited sexually and not express the same attitude towards men. We have 'husband material' too. Men who respect themselves and don't stick their penis inside every hole. Free from baby mamas and carry themselves in a classy respectable manner. If you want to attract the best type of woman you can, you should work on yourself as a man too. Classy responsible women dont accept ashewo men as husbands. Simple. We can see that in banky w's case smiley

Women don't care about all that, men do. In this world supply flows with demand.

For instance; Wizkid will still get millions of girls ready to marry him despite having 2 kids outside marriage already because he is successful, a woman like that cannot attract any man to marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 12:02am On May 04, 2017
Please, shut up. Pleaseee. Let me direct you to the link so you can use the eye's that God gave you

https://www.nairaland.com/3676285/ladies-proud-bodycount/2#54485772.

1234IKECHhukwu:
but u just admitted that at ur young age of 22 that u have had 4 relships & some side guys that bedded u b/cos u guys clicked, when u told ladies to be proud of their body count,on the other thread.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Wize1: 12:03am On May 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 12:10am On May 04, 2017
Why are you trying to compare this to wizkid? This a basic logic for normal basic men. But however, if you want to attract women who are simply after your money and fame, then there will be millions out there, of course. Attracting a woman of substance and of a certain caliber won't be as easy for wizkid. Trust me! Don't be fooled. Why do you think most of these successful/playboy men get married at such a late age.
Good women dont come easy.
OlaoChi:

Women don't care about all that, men do. In this world supply flows with demand.

For instance; Wizkid will still get millions of girls ready to marry him despite having 2 kids outside marriage already because he is successful, a woman like that cannot attract any man to marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by OlaoChi: 12:15am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Why are you trying to compare this to wizkid? This a basic logic for normal basic men. But however, if you want to attract women who are simply after your money and fame, then there will be millions out there, of course. Attracting a woman of substance and of a certain caliber won't be as easy for wizkid. Trust me! Don't be fooled. Why do you think most of these successful/playboy men get married at such a late age.
Good women dont come easy.

I used wizkid for an example with the intention to make you get it easier.

Generally speaking, women dont care about the Sexual history of men, they are ok with the assuring thought that he can be faithful with them

Men on the other hand tend to be bothered with the thought that other men have had sex with this woman they love

Therefore it is generally easier for a man with a long history of Sexual escapades to get a good spouse than a woman with the same life style

It is the reality of our world following the law of demand and supply

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 12:26am On May 04, 2017
Shi small dick men say to console themselves grin
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pocohantas(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2017
OlaoChi:

Generally speaking, women dont care about the Sexual history of men, they are ok with the assuring thought that he can be faithful with them
Abeg, I take God beg you...I care, lots of women care. They might not talk about it, but deep down in them, they wonder all the places the prick has been to.

It's society that has made women to look the other way.
I wonder how women you all tagged jealous will suddenly not care.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=hedonistic post=56185314]

Sometimes I just feel like blurting out how daft most of you women are. A person tries to speak sense into your empty skulls and all you can do is play the senseless gender equity card.

If a desirable (successful) young man is sleeping around, but ends up proposing to your dumb ass, how would the public react? They would all shout that you're lucky to BAG him... That you're lucky he chose you out of all the many girls you KNOW he was fucking around with.

On the other hand, if a beautiful girl who is widely known to be a promiscuous slut decided that she is ripe for marriage, which guy who knows her antecedents would marry her? And if she manages to catch one idiot who doesn't know about her sexploits, what would the public say? That he is a fool for marrying a slut like you! That's the difference, and you know it!

Don't come here to be forming gender equality. It is too provocative, knowing how deceitful you trollops are. [/quote

The difference between a woman that has slept around is that pu..y is so used atimes cos if you see some of the size of condo that has pAssed through there the new hubby is disappointed. I have a friend who didnt sex his wife before marriage and was disappointed to enter a deep well during honeymoon. All the story he told him about been a good girl sounded like all lies. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 1:01am On May 04, 2017
I'm sorry, but i just can't believe that.

You can't tell me that a man who has slept with 30 women will be acceptable to me, personally . A lot of women would not be comfortable with that, and would probably link it to womanising/ cheating etc. Questions will constantly run through her head, trust me. A woman of substance would care. Regardless of his success. You're looking at it from a very narrow point of view.
OlaoChi:

Men on the other hand tend to be bothered with the thought that other men have had sex with this woman they love

Therefore it is generally easier for a man with a long history of Sexual escapades to get a good spouse than a woman with the same life style

It is the reality of our world following the law of demand and supply

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by OlaoChi: 1:09am On May 04, 2017
pocohantas:

Abeg, I take God beg you...I care, lots of women care. They might not talk about it, but deep down in them, they wonder all the places the prick has been to.

It's society that has made women to look the other way.
I wonder how women you all tagged jealous will suddenly not care.

Trust me it would be a good thing if you were saying the reality

But the actions and decisions of women dont go this way, it's you young ladies that still fall in love with the men who are considered cool with the bad boy persona.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.