Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (35858 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well in such case we have men will always have an advantage, I once explain similar thing to my sister and and reasoning she need to respect her self..

For example if my Father inlaw mistakenly meet me and another lady come out hotel, instead calling his daughter he will rather call me and advice me on why i should becareful because of my family.. But if same happen in my wife case what do you think will happen..

I know that the point you're trying to make is that, sexual promiscuity by men is culturally acceptable (and this standpoint has nothing to do with health consequences). But society matures over the ages. Several cultures have recognized various hypocrisies and developed themselves in the past; and we can do the same. We no longer do savage things like killing twins, for instance.

On a lighter note, I don't know your father in law, so I don't know for sure how he would react. But I can tell you, my father would not call you. He would tell my mother and she would tell me. Our family dynamics is a little different from standard and we worry more about our inner-circle.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Ichietome: 9:02am On May 04, 2017
slowbreeze:
And what happens to the men who sleep around before marriage....?? Very foolish post from a foolish man..
Simply accept the message. Is it true yes or no?
Common sense implies that the same thing applies for men
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Ichietome: 9:03am On May 04, 2017
noble2faith:
It seems this guy's quote really hit some ladies here very hard. See their comments nitori Olorun. I am beginning to spot ladies that re sleeping around with different men on dis platform. "By their comments ye shall know them&
One bottle of Origin for you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:04am On May 04, 2017
Nigayoyo:
Bullsh.it! women have rights to their bodies...you've got no say over what goes between their thighs! angry

LOL you are right but the end will justify now..

I have seen a guy who despite after getting to know the lady past still says he love her and get married to her, Less than 3yrs into their marriage that was when the guy know how shame it is when he cannot sit down boldly among his mates, When he cannot make anyhow contribution when they are discussing something serious mostly that have to do with relationship..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by OlaoChi: 9:06am On May 04, 2017
jhudit:

I guess you arrived at this conclusion from the females around you. You might have to check the world female population again...

I have travelled to a few places and I have observed most women do not place importance on the Sexual history of the man.

You can say what you like but the reality is clear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pryme(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2017
vislabraye:

Don't you know it's a greater stigma for a woman to have multiple sex partners ? For a man, it's a thing of ego cos his friends would hail him. May be you don't know that many women don't even want to marry a virgin man.
Not encouraging promiscuityc. But you should know how the world thinks.

Yeah, I know how the world thinks, that's my BBN is such a big hit, and celebrities wearing cloths makes the front page news,

the fact is I know how stupid the world can be.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2017
Ichietome:

One bottle of Origin for you

I don't take orijin grin
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:10am On May 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I know that the point you're trying to make is that, sexual promiscuity by men is culturally accepted (and this standpoint has nothing to do with health consequences). But society matures over the ages. Several cultures have recognized various hypocrisies and developed themselves in the past; and we can do the same. We no longer kill twins, for instance.

On a lighter note, I don't know your father in law, so I don't know for sure how he would react. But I can tell you, my father would not call you. He would tell my mother and she would tell me. Our family dynamics is a little different from standard and we worry more about our inner-circle.

Well reason we have different men who can keep secret and find a way to fix the situation without hurting the other person..

Now tell me if your father sees your hubby and tell your mother and your mother tell you will you be happy? Do you know how hurt you might be? If you happen to an aggressive lady do you know it will affect your marriage? For me as a Father inlaw i won't even tell anyone but call him for a secret meeting and explain how dangerous what he is doing is and what it might lead to..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:11am On May 04, 2017
ceejay4real:
Please what does this Reno Omokri of a guy smoke? I think he's taken an overdose of it this time tho. Him get time sha. Maybe he wants to become a social media super star. Good luck to him!

Some of his quotes make sense bro..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:13am On May 04, 2017
tintingz:
Why his he focusing more on ladies.

Because ladies always be at the looser end later now, If after getting someone now play you video of your wife and some pictures too of how she have been street girl will be happy and clap for her?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

Sexual irresponsibility is shameful to evry human being. Man or woman.

It is Indeed shameful. But one has greater degree of shamefulness than the other. U know dis but u just wanna shy away frm it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:15am On May 04, 2017
slowbreeze:
And what happens to the men who sleep around before marriage....?? Very foolish post from a foolish man..

Can you call off your wedding because you get to know your man have slept with lots of ladies before you meet him?

But a man can because of the disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Ichietome: 9:20am On May 04, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
Is right to an extent, its a phenomenon that Ladies loose value easily, Ladies are quick to be justified. he did not made mention of guys becos it is believe that girls can say no to d guys.. girls need caution mostly becos dy are d ones who give access to the guys. girls pls value your self and dignity.
Na u I go marry o
My super Mario
Tantalizing physically
U dribble pass Okocha
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by tintingz(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Because ladies always be at the looser end later now, If after getting someone now play you video of your wife and some pictures too of how she have been street girl will be happy and clap for her?
What about the man waywardness?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:28am On May 04, 2017
pryme:
women shouldnt do this, women shouldnt do that. yet the men are shining examples to follow, you better package your hypocrisy and sell it on ebay.

So the men that sleep around are exalting their future wives no? angry angry

Can you marry a lady that have sleep around with more then 10 men?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pryme(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you marry a lady that have sleep around with more then 10 men?

Y
E
S

Seems you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2017
lilytender:

Because there is no free money to loot and embezzle again as done in Goatluck Jonascam regime. Have you realzsed that this guy tweetz more now than when he was GEJ's Tweeter Special Adviser/Assistant, that is because he was just looting and sharing money then just as every other politician in that period.
In other words he's jobless now.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well some of his saying lately matter like the tweets, I see some sense in them...
We know some re true, but his opinions don't matter to anyone.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:40am On May 04, 2017
tintingz:
What about the man waywardness?

Before or after marriage?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
pryme:

Y
E
S

Seems you are a kid.

LOL well i can't and not a kid, It's not because of today but your future ambition, When you are running for an office or something and your opponent start playing you videos and showing your photos of your wife past na then you go know..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Nah you're completely wrong. The only woman that would feel some sort of pride in her husband choosing her, after multiple sex partners is an INSECURE girl. A girl who doesn't value herself.
Trust and believe that.

So the woman will expect the man not to have slept with any girl before meeting her?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2017
selflessmaya:
all these men talking about vagina sizes obviously have tiny dicks and don't even know what to do with it, nigerian men that don't know how to give head, know nothing about clitoral stimulation, don't know how to make a girl orgasm, suck at fore.play and are selfish lovers that don't care about satisfying the woman, just wanna cum, have the most to say? it's always obvious who the educated men are when you read any thread, most of these men screaming woe are no prize anyway, nigerian women really do put up with a lot, look at their brain-dead men foaming in the mouth.

the one derailing from topic talking about the 400 girls he knows with gonorrhea & miscellaneous stds, u should move away from your rachet neighborhood cos it's obvious the women there know nothing about sex education and neither do the men cos any straight girl with std got it from a man who has it, since nigeria wont teach you guys sex education, BOTH GENDERS ARE EQUALLY PRONE TO ANY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION, some ppl have strong immune systems that avert them sometimes, it's been proven in experiments involving prostitutes that some sleep with hiv positive men without condom and haven't caught the virus yet.

there's no shame in being sexual, nigerian men just don't look at sex as a pleasurable act for women, just for themselves that's why most of them have the idea that a woman is being "used" for sex cos that's exactly how their little brain is programmed. all of you here talking trash will eventually have daughters and they'll put up with idiots like you, they're not special, so talk your trash, the woman that will born the aggressive banger with a 12 incher that will lash your pikin is in a club turning up on ciroc. i have never seen a group of men so hateful towards women of their own descent like african men, all the internalized hate you guys feel is proof of your incompetence, look at your continent left for you to run, turned it into a joke with your selfishness & poor judgement, still here being selfish & passing judgement on women, educate yourselves and do better.

fyi keep your personal comments to yourself, i am female, i love love sex, i'm good at it. my partner is not my first. i have sexual history & so does he, we are both secure ppl who know that "body count" is a shaming technique by uneducated ppl.

and to add to this, ALL the men here will eventually end up with a woman who has been with other men before him. if a man asks about sexual history or is worried about past partners, he's an insecure little man. why do nigerian men cry blood when they discover women love sex too? women love sex, many even more than men, we have more sensor receptors and it feels better for us. honestly, the more accomplished a man is, the less insecure he is, this is just the gospel truth, he becomes more picky based on qualities that suit his current lifestyle, exes are irrelevant, that's why ppl claim "hoes keep winning", because established men don't really care, if they find you beautiful and you're compatible with their current place in life, that's good enough for them. these boys here should stop crying and go back to having mediocre sex with their naive secondary school girlfriends whose sexuality they can control till she grows up and finds a bigger dick to ride and they can finally settle for an average chick that'll take what she can get. sex is just sex and we love it, get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by tintingz(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Before or after marriage?
both

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
guys if you call those kind of woman ashewo call the male counterpart ahewo too. stop calling them heros abi yampion.

this is how you guys encourage sexual irresponsible men, that have intercourse everywhere, during work hours even ontop banana tree.

these are the kind of men that include bedmatic skills as crucial requirement for employment. evil men.

how would you feel if your female relative was asked to perform sexual skillz during job interview?
you all must shame men who brags about sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pryme(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL well i can't and not a kid, It's not because of today but your future ambition, When you are running for an office or something and your opponent start playing you videos and showing your photos of your wife past na then you go know..

Well, I will tell you one thing. If you find the woman that has all you need in a woman you will have to make decision.

Then, you will choose what the world thinks or your happiness.

I guess you will sacrifice your happiness for what the world thinks.

Am sure you are one of those guys that won't date without sex, if you ask your girl for sex and she declines and say "until marriage" you will get mad. But for the fear of loosing you she agrees to have sex with you just because she loves you and wants to keep you.

But later things don't work out and you guys break up.
You move on, do does she. She meets a new guy the circle starts again.

Well I don't have to explain to you.

If the girl told me about her past, then the blackmail arrived late.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by tintingz(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not all men are pricks.

Some men don't have problems with their wife's past, since they themselves were wayward, slept with countless of girls, it is irrational to think having ex's won't involve sex or some secret activities

Check out kanye and Kim Kardashian, Kim ex-boyfriend exposed their sex videos on the internet but kanye didn't have problem with it, he even made fun with the video, their marriage is still intact.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pizzylee(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2017
olabrad:

It's either you didn't read the quotes or you lack ability to assimilate. He spoke against men sleeping around too.
talking of assimilation, did my post in anyway encourage women to sleep around? I said any man that want such respect shld b worthy of it.....think b4 u type ....now will u get d f*ck off my comment
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by pizzylee(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL when i see around, i will be expecting all the ladies i have panachukwu to come and be laughing at me saying see that mumu boy don fuc.k us oooo..
lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by bros856: 10:22am On May 04, 2017
This man doesn't have anything to write again because EFCC & DSS had threatened him. Please go and rest notice me master. You are not ranting about our government again. Fear!!!
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
tintingz:
both

Well before marriage is justifiable as he is still busy shopping.. hahah
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by tintingz(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well before marriage is justifiable as he is still busy shopping.. hahah
And the ladies is not justifiable?

Your patriarch, misogyny, bias mentality is alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:36am On May 04, 2017
pryme:

Well, I will tell you one thing. If you find the woman that has all you need in a woman you will have to make decision.

Then, you will choose what the world thinks or your happiness.

I guess you will sacrifice your happiness for what the world thinks.

Am sure you are one of those guys that won't date without sex, if you ask your girl for sex and she declines and say "until marriage" you will get mad. But for the fear of loosing you she agrees to have sex with you just because she loves you and wants to keep you.

But later things don't work out and you guys break up.
You move on, do does she. She meets a new guy the circle starts again.

Well I don't have to explain to you.

If the girl told me about her past, then the blackmail arrived late.

Bro there's is different between dating someone and break up and being a loose girl that have been the talk of the town.. Surely no one is looking for a virgin but don't a loose girl that have shared all the benefit of marriage around..

If more than 10 guys in the area come out and say they have sleep with that girl and even if you want her now now make you no worry.. Now tell me will you marry that kind of girl because you think she will make you happy.. My brother that kinda happiness won't last..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.