Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (35859 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Realhommie(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2017
DandyWalker:
people are concentrating too much on the headline. Read others , those quotes are legendary.
I'm telling you..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:21am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:
And d guy who sleeps around?

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Simple. Teach both men and women to be responsible and chaste. Not just women.

LOL you think so and those are the kind of advantage guys have over lady, I can have sex with a lady now and go out telling my guys how i turn her and the kind of mad style i give her.. If she try to do werey for me i go tell her say...

Awa na ti je isu awe ooo ( I have also eaten from her yam oo) Now can you say the same on a guy? Can you go out and say i have Bleep those 3 guys ooo will they clap for you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MrsPhysics: 8:26am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
You're indirectly insulting me, claiming that i'm 'loose' . You don't assume what you don't know without facts. It's very silly and uncalled for. I will always defend myself no matter what. I apologise if i insulted you, but be wise when expressing yourself.

Alright, let me talk about the bold sentence one after the other.

1. Your worth? it's not understood because I am not seeing any worth. It is so audible to the deaf, so visible to the blind the glaring daggers fact that you have no worth. I can't imagine staying with someone of your type. You need to be flogged till your brain reset.

2. Lol, The Nigerian Uneducated Mentality. I have nothing to say, between both of us, I think I am better than you in any way you want to measure it. Oh you are outside Nigeria and anyone in Nigeria is uneducated? lol, your level of ignorance is astonishing.

3. Your mentions? Well, you don't have a life outside Nairaland, that one I am sure of. So you came to Nairaland thinking you will get one, no, you still don't have one.

In law, there is what is called "an imaginary weighing balance", also, no one has seen an atom, yet we know it exists. I must not be close to you to know the kind of life you lead. From everything you have said, we all know how life there is for you. Like someone rightly pointed out, you lacked the basic human training.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MrsPhysics: 8:27am On May 04, 2017
breadandbutter:

Yes you are loose. You admitted in your post to have had 4 sexual relationships at a tender age of 22. Don't try to twist your words cos the internet never forgets. I repeat you need to learn how to talk to elders and people in general. Your attitude so far doesn't speak well of u. Which man go marry a woman who will be fast to insult his family members at the slightest provocation? This is how it starts. If you are not trained at home we can train u on the Internet. Be a good girl and make ur parents proud. Stop bitching around in the name of relationships. You will end up with a tunnel sized pusssy and fallen boobs. Usebur brain little girl
Well said. The other guy has been banned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
xynerise:
Is the future husband complaining ? grin

No ooo but by the time guys start make your wife as a subject you will know then..

For example pastor Sulaiman case, if it happen that all the atrocity was direct to his wife with all those evidences do you think it will go down like this?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 8:31am On May 04, 2017
Oga, it's not about the public perception of your male friends that matter. Men will always be praised for sleeping around, all for the wrong reasons though. It takes a man of dignity and respect to limit himself sexually. Women are not stupid, and if you have a reputation of sleeping around you will not be perceived well from respectable women. Trust me, you limit your chances of being with a woman of substance. You may still get women who want to marry you, but you are what you attract. It's as simple as that.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL you think so and those are the kind of advantage guys have over lady, I can have sex with a lady now and go out telling my guys how i turn her and the kind of mad style i give her.. If she try to do werey for me i go tell her say...

Awa na ti je isu awe ooo ( I have also eaten from her yam oo) Now can you say the same on a guy? Can you go out and say i have Bleep those 3 guys ooo will they clap for you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 8:31am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Why are you bragging about your potential to be disrespectful to your sexual partners? Some women are equally as crude, they laugh about his penis size, lack of staying power and inability to please. But that kind of amebo says more about the talker than the talked about.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:31am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
This is what i dont understand about all these so called relationship advisers.

You cannot advise women to be limited sexually and not express the same attitude towards men. We have 'husband material' too. Men who respect themselves and don't stick their penis inside every hole. Free from baby mamas and carry themselves in a classy respectable manner. If you want to attract the best type of woman you can, you should work on yourself as a man too. Classy responsible women dont accept ashewo men as husbands. Simple. We can see that in banky w's case smiley

LOL story for the gods..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2017
MrsPhysics:

Well said. The other guy has been banned.

Na me dey here. No mind those ones. I get 28 monikers. Dem go ban taya
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 8:33am On May 04, 2017
DandyWalker:
people are concentrating too much on the headline. Read others , those quotes are legendary.
exactly,I was thrilled by most of the quote, the truth indeed is bitter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by fortunejum: 8:33am On May 04, 2017
Most ladies cannot survive without men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2017
Looool

At this point you're just saying a whole bunch of nothing.

Bye for now grin grin
MrsPhysics:

1. Your worth? it's not understood because I am not seeing any worth. It is so audible to the deaf, so visible to the blind the glaring daggers fact that you have no worth. I can't imagine staying with someone of your type. You need to be flogged till your brain reset.

2. Lol, The Nigerian Uneducated Mentality. I have nothing to say, between both of us, I think I am better than you in any way you want to measure it. Oh you are outside Nigeria and anyone in Nigeria is uneducated? lol, your level of ignorance is astonishing.

3. Your mentions? Well, you don't have a life outside Nairaland, that one I am sure of. So you came to Nairaland thinking you will get one, no, you still don't have one.

In law, there is what is called "an imaginary weighing balance", also, no one has seen an atom, yet we know it exists. I must not be close to you to know the kind of life you lead. From everything you have said, we all know how life there is for you. Like someone rightly pointed out, you lacked the basic human training.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
ehy! Chineke! See our future wives nitori Olorun! The earlier u ladies realize "gender equality" is a scam, a mirage, a term that only eXist in d world of literature, d better for you ladies. Our physiological and psychological settings do not warrant "gender equality" at all at all. How could u compare man sleeping around wit lady sleeping around! Are u fucking daft! Though, I don't support or approve men sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by geekybabe(f): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
hedonistic:

Sometimes I just feel like blurting out how daft most of you women are. A person tries to speak sense into your empty skulls and all you can do is play the senseless gender equity card.

If a desirable (successful) young man is sleeping around, but ends up proposing to your dumb ass, how would the public react? They would all shout that you're lucky to BAG him... That you're lucky he chose you out of all the many girls you KNOW he was fucking around with.

On the other hand, if a beautiful girl who is widely known to be a promiscuous slut decided that she is ripe for marriage, which guy who knows her antecedents would marry her? And if she manages to catch one idiot who doesn't know about her sexploits, what would the public say? That he is a fool for marrying a slut like you! That's the difference, and you know it!

Don't come here to be forming gender equality. It is too provocative, knowing how deceitful you trollops are.

All i can hear is a pathetic aggressive chauvinist.

Perverts like you have no chill. Gosh! You will jump into every argument to defend your shitty analogies and dirty lifestyles.
If a guy cheats and sleeps around.. he is desirable
If a girl cheats she is promiscuous.

Because you are doing her a favor by marrying her abi? Outright rubbish.
If you lack sexual discipline and decorum, it is your problem. But we will speak up. Our young sons and daughters must grow up to know its never ok to sleep around like a dog. There is nothing desirable about that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 8:38am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

Perverts like you have no chill. Gosh! You will jump into every argument to defend your shitty analogies and dirty lifestyles.

If you lack sexual discipline and decorum, it is your problem. But we will speak up. Our young sons and daughters must grow up to know its never ok to sleep around like a dog. There is nothing desirable about that.

hmmm madam u take am easy ee cool ya temper
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:42am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Oga, it's not about the public perception of your male friends that matter. Men will always be praised for sleeping around, all for the wrong reasons though. It takes a man of dignity and respect to limit himself sexually. Women are not stupid, and if you have a reputation of sleeping around you will not be perceived well from respectable women. Trust me, you limit your chances of being with a woman of substance. You may still get women who want to marry you, but you are what you attract. It's as simple as that.

The bold remind of pastor Suleiman and what happen? people are still respecting him maybe because he is a pastor.. Let's call a spade a spade, I have seen lots of gigolo guys that later get married to women with substance..

People can easily forget about the past of the man sexuality life but the woman am sorry it will be hard even are friend will be mocking her behind her back..

If i have ever slept with lady and i can count more than 5 guys who have done same, if my enemy i mean want to marry i swear he won't because we will frustrate him by describing every part of her body to him..

But in a man's case, The best the lady will do is say you guys should go a test and that's the end of the story or you expect a lady have been dating for 5yrs and planing to get married later get to know about my past life before i met her and call off the marriage?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2017
sarahade:

But your own ex girlfriend will not be laughing at your new wife say na me teach am style wey hin go use tonite.
Continue

Young lady! Read ur post again and ask urself dis question "did my post connote sense at all?"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MrsPhysics: 8:45am On May 04, 2017
breadandbutter:

Na me dey here. No mind those ones. I get 28 monikers. Dem go ban taya
Lol. They didn't see the kind of insults she was dishing out on us. But they were quick to ban us. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by geekybabe(f): 8:45am On May 04, 2017
vislabraye:

Which is more shameful ? A guynthat sleeps around or a girl that fucckks around ?
Sexual irresponsibility is shameful to evry human being. Man or woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 8:45am On May 04, 2017
Alright. So can i ask you a question. Do you consider yourself to be a man who has had a sexual history with many women?

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The bold remind of pastor Suleiman and what happen? people are still respecting him maybe because he is a pastor.. Let's call a spade a spade, I have seen lots of gigolo guys that later get married to women with substance..

People can easily forget about the past of the man sexuality life but the woman am sorry it will be hard even are friend will be mocking her behind her back..

If i have ever slept with lady and i can count more than 5 guys who have done same, if my enemy i mean want to marry i swear he won't because we will frustrate him by describing every part of her body to him..

But in a man's case, The best the lady will do is say you guys should go a test and that's the end of the story or you expect a lady have been dating for 5yrs and planing to get married later get to know about my past life before i met her and call off the marriage?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2017
MrsPhysics:

See finishing! Someone should help me wit a meme

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by sarahade(f): 8:47am On May 04, 2017
noble2faith:

Young lady! Read ur post again and ask urself dis question "did my post connote sense at all?"
Oyinbo clap for yourself .
Yes it did and does.
You are lucky I'm not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MrsPhysics: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Looool

At this point you're just saying a whole bunch of nothing.

Bye for now grin grin
There she go again.
Bunch of nothing because you are pained. Well, you are still a kid and you need a mentor. Get one before it becomes too late.
Four guys digging one hole? it must have reached the centre of the earth

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:49am On May 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Why are you bragging about your potential to be disrespectful to your sexual partners? Some women are equally as crude, they laugh about his penis size, lack of staying power and inability to please. But that kind of amebo says more about the talker than the talked about.

Well in such case we have men will always have an advantage, I once explain similar thing to my sister and and reasoning she need to respect her self..

For example if my Father inlaw mistakenly meet me and another lady come out hotel, instead calling his daughter he will rather call me and advice me on why i should becareful because of my family.. But if same happen in my wife case what do you think will happen..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

A misguided feminist spotted!
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Safiaa(f): 8:51am On May 04, 2017
Exactly. Sometimes when you argue with men like this,
They just can't comprehend facts. Dont waste your time love grin cheesy
geekybabe:

Sexual irresponsibility is shameful to evry human being. Man or woman.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2017
sarahade:

Oyinbo clap for yourself .
Yes it did and does.
You are lucky I'm not in the mood.

Den sumtin is fucking wrong wit ur sociological setting if dats it did and does.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by stancydg: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
This video says it all. There are scenarios when the girl meets a good guy. Question is, will she even be able to forgive herself even if the guy can overlook her past? This video says it all...take a look...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFLRZKhd4iQ
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Alright. So can i ask you a question. Do you consider yourself to be a man who has had a sexual history with many women?

Before i get married maybe..
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by sarahade(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2017
noble2faith:

Den sumtin is fucking wrong wit ur sociological setting if dats it did and does.

Ok go back to mummy dear. Sho
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
stancydg:
This video says it all. There are scenarios when the girl meets a good guy. Question is, will she even be able to forgive herself even if the guy can overlook her past? This video says it all...take a look...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFLRZKhd4iQ

Nice video that explain it all....
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by noble2faith(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2017
sarahade:

Ok go back to mummy dear. Sho

Is dat all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.