Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (35864 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MurphyTheory99(m): 1:17am On May 04, 2017
I guess what he is trying to say is that after multiple sex partners before marriage, The guy joystick has remain the same but the newly married guy might feel disappointed seeing that this his precious jewel of a pu..cy is so wide and deep that if his own p.n.s is not sizable, that is usually the first problem of the marriage.

Falling boobs after over sucking from different men. People with such experience feels the pain cos some of them didnt test the waters before marriage. Very sad.

Ladies when you run around town don't allow every guy to press press those boobs anyhow. Again if you jam a guy with giant condo, run before he reduces your bride price.

Some women are not married today cos any guy that goes in there knows it not worth his ring and future. Be reserved and keep yourself. It pays!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by jhudit(f): 1:37am On May 04, 2017
OlaoChi:

Trust me it would be a good thing if you were saying the reality

But the actions and decisions of women dont go this way, it's you young ladies that still fall in love with the men who are considered cool with the bad boy persona.
I guess you arrived at this conclusion from the females around you. You might have to check the world female population again...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by totorimi: 1:42am On May 04, 2017
He has a point though, you dont want to marry someone and they are describing the size of their manhood or kittykat like it is public affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by felixomor: 2:29am On May 04, 2017
You dont have to ask for opinion for every single good advice nowadays.
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Kuzee23: 3:08am On May 04, 2017
He is partially right oh... The rate at which women and men do this thing sef.. is not scary. no respect anymore. even married women offer it to men who got money to pay .. my baddooo friend boast of fucking only married women these days claiming they come with better offers.. In fact he told me anybody can sleep with any woman cos of their tenderness..its hard for them to resist any rich man and men just cos you have money you feel you can sleep with all your friends' wives ..Judgement day awaits all.. Please let us FEAR GOD.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by diva90: 3:42am On May 04, 2017
So Reno wants to tell us that he never fornicated as a youth or has never committed adultery? Idontbelieveit undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Menzy86(m): 5:03am On May 04, 2017
Women always wanna put themselves on the same pedestal with men when it comes to assessing the DANGERS of promiscuity which is to say the least a sign of grave IGNORANCE (possibly deliberate). Who is at risk of conditions like cervibal cancer, unwanted pregnancu, HIV and all d numerous STI's around? Let's leave the moral aspect out sef in this matter but which sex obviously bears more of the consequences MEDICALLY? I have a live friend who was sleeping with his girlfriend without protection for about two months before discovering she had HIV but is still negative till today after running series of tests spanning 18 months. Meanwhile that gf who is now positive only played "initial away match" with a uniform man 'assistant boyfriend' and found out through d guy when he did medicals in preparation for promotion.
I hav been helpin a 20year old lady by taking her to c a family doctor who discovered she was suffering advanced symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia combined which she cld hardly do anything about because NOONE really cared but me, and she is chronically broke (summary of story). According to d doc, if it had gotten to her womb, she would have been staring barrenness in the face. She didn't know she had such until a very foul smelling brownish discharge started flowing from her vagina. Men on the other hand show strong symptoms merely hours after contracting such STI's and can easily save themselves.

Women MUST understand that this 'gender equality' or 'gender balance' issue shouldn't become a suicide induction course. There are just some things that can NEVER be balanced between men n women.

NB: I am NOT a promiscuous man nor a fan of promiscuity. Just a realist!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by LordGuru1: 5:23am On May 04, 2017
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by 2shure: 5:30am On May 04, 2017
I'm happier single
All gals fuc around.
Bich

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by guttentag(m): 5:33am On May 04, 2017
He is only trying to be relavate

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Gerrard59(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2017
They don't sleep with fellow ladies, they sleep with men. And majority of Nigerian men are hypocrites, then again, majority of Nigerians are hypocrites. So I'm not baffled.

The hypocrisy on this thread is astonishing. The same folks who berate ladies for not having sex with them in a relationship, same folks who malign ladies who don't want to get pregnant before marriage, same folks who support cheating because "men are polygamous by nature", same folks who who admire foreign ladies that are sexy but insult theirs as "ashawo" now believe it's wrong for ladies to be sleeping around when clearly these ladies don't sleep with women.

Additionally, it's ridiculous for someone to say the vagina expands (gets too wide) as a result of consistent sexual intercourse, what about when she procreates? The vagina is elastic and expands as at when due and vice-versa.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by vislabraye(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:
And d guy who sleeps around?

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. Simple. Teach both men and women to be responsible and chaste. Not just women.

Which is more shameful ? A guynthat sleeps around or a girl that fucckks around ?
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by legibow: 5:46am On May 04, 2017
U are in for a nasty reply....... Ladies gonna hit bck spoil ur career
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by vislabraye(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2017
Menzy86:
Women always wanna put themselves on the same pedestal with men when it comes to assessing the DANGERS of promiscuity which is to say the least a sign of grave IGNORANCE (possibly deliberate). Who is at risk of conditions like cervibal cancer, unwanted pregnancu, HIV and all d numerous STI's around? Let's leave the moral aspect out sef in this matter but which sex obviously bears more of the consequences MEDICALLY? I have a live friend who was sleeping with his girlfriend without protection for about two months before discovering she had HIV but is still negative till today after running series of tests spanning 18 months. Meanwhile that gf who is now positive only played "initial away match" with a uniform man 'assistant boyfriend' and found out through d guy when he did medicals in preparation for promotion.
I hav been helpin a 20year old lady by taking her to c a family doctor who discovered she was suffering advanced symptoms of gonorrhea and chlamydia combined which she cld hardly do anything about because NOONE really cared but me, and she is chronically broke (summary of story). According to d doc, if it had gotten to her womb, she would have been staring barrenness in the face. She didn't know she had such until a very foul smelling brownish discharge started flowing from her vagina. Men on the other hand show strong symptoms merely hours after contracting such STI's and can easily save themselves.

Women MUST understand that this 'gender equality' or 'gender balance' issue shouldn't become a suicide induction course. There are just some things that can NEVER be balanced between men n women.

No mind them !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by abbeyty(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2017
hmmm, you too can earn some money here

https://yougov.co.uk/refer/8N6RFOZKqX20hGnYTDFJbw/
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 6:11am On May 04, 2017
Gerrard59:
They don't sleep with fellow ladies, they sleep with men. And majority of Nigerian men are hypocrites, then again, majority of Nigerians are hypocrites. So I'm not baffled.

The hypocrisy on this thread is astonishing. The same folks who berate ladies for not having sex with them in a relationship, same folks who malign ladies who don't want to get pregnant before marriage, same folks who support cheating because "men are polygamous by nature", same folks who who admire foreign ladies that are sexy but insult theirs as "ashawo" now believe it's wrong for ladies to be sleeping around when clearly these ladies don't sleep with women.

Additionally, it's ridiculous for someone to say the vagina expands (gets too wide) as a result of consistent sexual intercourse, what about when she procreates? The vagina is elastic and expands as at when due and vice-versa.

Omg finally a man with a functioning brain. Especially the last past!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by mrphysics(m): 6:33am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Please, shut up. Pleaseee. Let me direct you to the link so you can use the eye's that God gave you

https://www.nairaland.com/3676285/ladies-proud-bodycount/2#54485772.

I just visited the thread and behold they were right. you said you are 22, and have been in 4 relationships all your life. Please permit me to make some analysis on that. An average relationship without sex lasts for 2 years, one with sex might last more but let us assume it lasts for 1 year. It implies therefore that since you have heard sex with them (the connection) you spoke about, then you must have spent 8 years dating. 22-8 = 14. You were into a serious relationship at age 14.

Let's say there were all without sex, on similar calculation, you started dating at age 15 because, you don't automatically jump from one relationship to another, you must give yourself about six months. Girl, so sorry to conclude that you are not what you preach to be. Yet you come here insulting people that disagree with you.

The way and manner you talk to people counts too. At age 22, being in four relationship, a lot have been THROUGH you, you must have had it enough. So sorry.
I made my point without insult, please don't insult me ooo

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 6:38am On May 04, 2017
Menzy86:

I beg to disagree, actually men don't easily show symptoms of an infection compared to women,now as regards hiv, there are many factors involved, so don't just come online and give false hope to people and indirectly promote carelessness. Now back to the topic, people misunderstand equity with equality, even though Reno made very salient points, I must say it's biased in a way, now he said some things about being successful and all, now I want to ask, why not advise both gender to pursue success?, because subconsciously, men don't want women who are more successful than then,cos it will strip them of their dominance, now on sex, yes, the consequences shifts more towards the lady, but my problem here is,society generally think only women need to be trained, only women need to be good, so my question is, what do parents teach their sons?, the breakdown in the family system is because ladies have refused to go through what their mothers went through and men have not been trained on how to be good either. Men naturally have more ego than women that's they key word everyone should know here,that is the only reason a man will be affected by the thought that his wife has had past lovers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by bello9: 6:41am On May 04, 2017
OlaoChi:

Women don't care about all that, men do. In this world supply flows with demand.

For instance; Wizkid will still get millions of girls ready to marry him despite having 2 kids outside marriage already because he is successful, a woman like that cannot attract any man to marriage

God bless you, that is exactly what she didn't understand. men have high self esteem than women. All what women need is husband with money and other things is not put into considerations.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by sweetilicious(f): 6:47am On May 04, 2017
nepapole:
He has come again.
I think he is making sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by delishpot: 6:53am On May 04, 2017
jaylister:

Men don't care, ladies should care... if i get married to u now ur ex-boyf will be laughing at me wen he remembers all d D styles u both had... Think Ladies

You think ladies don't feel the same way men do? grin grin men just have culture and custom to thank. women are forced to accept their husbands sleeping around as a natural and indispensable thing. Women are been told to accept it, push harder to be the number 1 babe in the man's heart, even if he has done others and make sure the side chick doesn't take over her man. While the man is encouraged to kick out such a woman from his home and if possible, comnunity. Women care o. No girl would be happy to hear that you cheating on her talkless of wife. Some have done crazy things to the men in question to prove it.
You train males to pursue success and females to pursue man's success only to later cry foul when women are only after your purse and men know nothing about self control and marriage except chasing money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 6:59am On May 04, 2017
Is right to an extent, its a phenomenon that Ladies loose value easily, Ladies are quick to be justified. he did not made mention of guys becos it is believe that girls can say no to d guys.. girls need caution mostly becos dy are d ones who give access to the guys. girls pls value your self and dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 7:02am On May 04, 2017
all these men talking about vagina sizes obviously have tiny dicks and don't even know what to do with it, nigerian men that don't know how to give head, know nothing about clitoral stimulation, don't know how to make a girl orgasm, suck at fore.play and are selfish lovers that don't care about satisfying the woman, just wanna cum, have the most to say? it's always obvious who the educated men are when you read any thread, most of these men screaming woe are no prize anyway, nigerian women really do put up with a lot, look at their brain-dead men foaming in the mouth.

the one derailing from topic talking about the 400 girls he knows with gonorrhea & miscellaneous stds, u should move away from your rachet neighborhood cos it's obvious the women there know nothing about sex education and neither do the men cos any straight girl with std got it from a man who has it, since nigeria wont teach you guys sex education, BOTH GENDERS ARE EQUALLY PRONE TO ANY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION, some ppl have strong immune systems that avert them sometimes, it's been proven in experiments involving prostitutes that some sleep with hiv positive men without condom and haven't caught the virus yet.

there's no shame in being sexual, nigerian men just don't look at sex as a pleasurable act for women, just for themselves that's why most of them have the idea that a woman is being "used" for sex cos that's exactly how their little brain is programmed. all of you here talking trash will eventually have daughters and they'll put up with idiots like you, they're not special, so talk your trash, the woman that will born the aggressive banger with a 12 incher that will lash your pikin is in a club turning up on ciroc. i have never seen a group of men so hateful towards women of their own descent like african men, all the internalized hate you guys feel is proof of your incompetence, look at your continent left for you to run, turned it into a joke with your selfishness & poor judgement, still here being selfish & passing judgement on women, educate yourselves and do better.

fyi keep your personal comments to yourself, i am female, i love love sex, i'm good at it. my partner is not my first. i have sexual history & so does he, we are both secure ppl who know that "body count" is a shaming technique by uneducated ppl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by TerrorSquad147: 7:02am On May 04, 2017
hedonistic:

Sometimes I just feel like blurting out how daft most of you women are. A person tries to speak sense into your empty skulls and all you can do is play the senseless gender equity card.

If a desirable (successful) young man is sleeping around, but ends up proposing to your dumb ass, how would the public react? They would all shout that you're lucky to BAG him... That you're lucky he chose you out of all the many girls you KNOW he was fucking around with.

On the other hand, if a beautiful girl who is widely known to be a promiscuous slut decided that she is ripe for marriage, which guy who knows her antecedents would marry her? And if she manages to catch one idiot who doesn't know about her sexploits, what would the public say? That he is a fool for marrying a slut like you! That's the difference, and you know it!

Don't come here to be forming gender equality. It is too provocative, knowing how deceitful you trollops are.
thumbs up bro, you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Nobody: 7:07am On May 04, 2017
pizzylee:
and when men sleep around? its okay ryt....any guy DT wants such respect shld b able to do away from'panachukwu' also

Thank you very much for this comment
Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by wolverine1987: 7:08am On May 04, 2017
funny enuf most of his words r true we should learn to read everything before criticizing and with an unbiased mind. I will learn from him, I've learnt alot from those words. way to go reno

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by dadabashua1(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2017
OlaoChi:

I used wizkid for an example with the intention to make you get it easier.

Generally speaking, women dont care about the Sexual history of men, they are ok with the assuring thought that he can be faithful with them

Men on the other hand tend to be bothered with the thought that other men have had sex with this woman they love

Therefore it is generally easier for a man with a long history of Sexual escapades to get a good spouse than a woman with the same life style

It is the reality of our world following the law of demand and supply
am with you on this bro, i personally will NEVER marry a lady that has slept with more than one guy, God will help me on that, cos of what value is she then to me, am saying this not to impress anyone, I kept myself as a guy, I don't sleep with ladies around despite my age, so I will never settle for less, if I can't find a lady on the same level of moral standard like me, then marriage is not a must after all, I can't keep my self all this while only to settle with a lady that derived pleasure in opening her legs.... God forbid.
PS.... even the one guy self am finding it difficult not to talk of sleeping with a local government, just that I know finding a virgin in this generation of slay queens and oloshos is like looking for a needle in the Pacific Ocean, and pls don't even say it's men that are sleeping with them, that only show how stupid a lady is with such statement, did he forced u to sleep with him, or are u telling me u don't have your pride to protect? if that is the case y not drink poison also if u are persuaded to.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by GeneralOjukwu: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
noble2faith:
It seems this guy's quote really hit some ladies here very hard. See their comments nitori Olorun. I am beginning to spot ladies that re sleeping around with different men on dis platform. "By their comments ye shall know them&

Hahahaha. I thought I was the only one to notice

Leaving the message to attack the messenger.

We all know Reno is a fool but his message is spot on.

And to all the male Asslickers claiming men banging around should be blamed too....are just being foolish.

Even in the Western world as "enlightened" as they are, promiscuity in women is more frowned at than in men.

Only a blind f00l would dispute that. Go out in the market as a man or woman. Shout I bleeped "100 people...I want to marry" see who would get a spouse first.

Sleeping around for either sex is dangerous because of STDs but the chances of getting diseases or being stigmatised is far higher for a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MediumStout(m): 7:18am On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Unfortunately, you're very stupid. You can't try to modify and twist my words, it won't work nigga. Get a life, and pull your brain out your asshole. Cow!

Why u dey act like say u be virgin before? At 22 u don fuccck over 4 men and counting and u come to Nairaland to shamelessly open thread calling men broke. You're still a girl in my opinion and not a woman. By the time u're 29, your pussssy will be wide enough to accommodate a human head. Oloshos forming posh. Only God knows the age this one started fucccking.

@incline, thanks for exposing the biatch

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by MediumStout(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2017
Ontarget:

Exactly what pissed me off about the title. "Advice" is always directed at females.

Shut up. If women no gree to open pant who the men wan sleep with? Use ur brain. Reno is right

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by Erinz: 7:19am On May 04, 2017
pizzylee:
and when men sleep around? its okay ryt....any guy DT wants such respect shld b able to do away from'panachukwu' also

You always want to compare ursef wit men.. Which is not possible. Kip ursef for ur man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri by stuffs4me(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2017
slowbreeze:
And what happens to the men who sleep around before marriage....?? Very foolish post from a foolish man..

Why are you so pained.. Seems Reno struck a chord.

Is there a story you want to to share with us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.