Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (67963 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by IamAirforce1: 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Thats how its supposed to be. You don't slave yourself perfoming wifely duties to a man, who hasn't put a ring on your finger. Same goes with men.
Reading your comments give me headache sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by fortunechy(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
example of end time girl
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Safiaa(f): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Reading your comments give me headache sometimes.
why?
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by KelvinCX(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
Like this angel iv been trying to talk to

I've got a cold heart, cold hands I make you want to be where I am And if you only knew my plans Oh if you only knew who I am Normally,

I'd break your heart I'd love every minute,

Woo hoo hoo hoo Woo hoo hoo hoo

Late at night I lie awake Just thinking about your pretty face

www.nairaland.com/carolyner
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
Na she do mistake go the guy house sef, what am I doing in a man's house on a first date? What if he's a rapist?

I can't visit a guy when I have not been on at least three dates and you will have to wait till the third month of our relationship before I will cook for you. I simply don't know you well enough for any of that

and as for those BOYS insulting her, I no blame Una, I hope you all married the girls that cooked for you the first time they came to your house or all the ones that have been cooing for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by YelloweWest: 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
Kakamorufu:
ha... generalization.. you are mad. idiot. fuuucck you
Sorry nah... I was just completely disgusted.
I've modified.

I'm married to a Nigerian man. My sons are Nigerian too

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by LadyJul(f): 2:27pm On May 11, 2017
That guy was wrong... Someone dat she just met already asking her to cook on the first date... Na wa oooo... I see Nothing wrong in cooking for a boyfriend but it should be something done out of free will... It's not a responsibility till u're married... Person never pay bride price yet he dey expect woman to cook for am.. Clean he house.. Do everything untop all this he go still f*uk am... Women dey suffer ooo... Na real wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by IamAirforce1: 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
why?
You're damn too serious with this feminism shiit

Slow it down a little biko
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by YelloweWest: 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
Collins10:
Haba! Nigerian men are sick bastards For just what one Nigerian man did? Nawa o.
Modified
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
All these kids would jump out to insult her and threaten her with late marriage. Ask yourself, if on a first date...a girl gives you spanner in front of her friends and tells you to service her generator or drain the oil...will do do it? ??

Hypocrites!
Thinking they are more important than internet. grin

Na she find trouble sef, what was she doing in his house?
Why did she eat the food he bought? I would have left immediately...

11 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by kateskitty(f): 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
Very good I love that move, please if you don't want to do it just step aside and let someone else do it.
No need stringing the guy along
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

Sorry nah... I was just completely disgusted.
I've modified.

I'm married to a Nigerian man. My sons are Nigerian too
sorry too. and where you from if I may ask....
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
You guys are forgetting one simple fact.
MAYBE SHE CANT COOK ANYTHING BUT INDOMIE

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
Good thing you dumped his sorry a..ss. he is nothing but an ego maniac and doesn't know how to treat women and he will soon Lanre- you(wife - beating). On a first date he couldn't even afford to pamper you and take you out.
Women should avoid these sort of men, they are misogynists and never made good spouses.

5 Likes

I washed my husband clothes and clean his house on my first date with him, and now we are the most happiest couple in the world, ......... so my sister with what u are doing I can see that u have another alternative that is why u are misbehaving , change ur ways and forget about equal right for male and female, the bible clearly let us understand that our husband is the head of the family just as Jesus Christ is the head of the church

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Safiaa(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
safarigirl:
Na she do mistake go the guy house sef, what am I doing in a man's house on a first date? What if he's a rapist?

I can't visit a guy when I have not been on at least three dates and you will have to wait till the third month of our relationship before I will cook for you. I simply don't know you well enough for any of that

and as for those BOYS insulting her, I no blame Una, I hope you all married the girls that cooked for you the first time they came to your house or all the ones that have been cooing for you
exactly. As if when they invite guest over to their house, they will demand them to go in the kitchen to cook. The same logic applies to this case. They're now bringing feminism into it? What does feminism have to do with basic home training and manners? Nonsense. They will continue to defend their acts of stupidity to stroke their ego.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Safiaa(f): 2:31pm On May 11, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're damn too serious with this feminism shiit

Slow it down a little biko
Im not a feminist ah beg..
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
Revolva:
that lady is an idoit n a big problem in d future nonsense
You can't even spell "idiot" some you will just online and be making foolish and senseless comments I think somebody should educate some of you here on how to respond to comments and please making a comment is not compulsory so, instead of fooling yourself just ignore the post.Don't be deceived by the number of people that liked your comment because they are as dumb as you.

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by sunshineV(f): 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
Small time now slay mamas like u will storm NL saying u are 47 and single

keep "dumping men" u hear

dunno wanna here spiritual shiiit later ooo
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by DonBenny77(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2017
its too early for you to cook but not for him to buy you fastfood

u need sense

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Afobear: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
thank my stars i can conjure beautiful means so no girl go d garagara for my life .......come chop money chop your life into half ....iranu
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by IamAirforce1: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Im not a feminist ah beg..
If you say so young woman
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by YelloweWest: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Kakamorufu:
sorry too. and where you from if I may ask....
Rivers state
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
bkool7:

Maybe you and the op have not been told .
its actually a MEN'S WORLD .
you ladies just live in it.
The man was merely testing you, and need I tell you you failed ?

First of all, any world I live in is MY world. The only thing is that I try to live according to God's rules.

If that was a test I will gladly fail. Is dating now a job interview? Asking a girl to cook on a first date is not a test to show character because the only girl you can attract that way is definitely a desperate and pretentious one.

Don't get me wrong. I have cooked for a couple of male friends and boyfriends. Some requested that I did and others I volunteered. It all had to do with the manner of approach. I am sure if the dude had asked in a polite, friendly and playful manner she won't have hesitated to help cook and they would all have had a nice happy lunch.

Seriously speaking though you need to get that notion out of your mind. It's archaic and worrisome.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Safiaa:
exactly. As if when they invite guest over to their house, they will demand them to go in the kitchen to cook. The same logic applies to this case. They're now bringing feminism into it? What does feminism have to do with basic home training and manners? Nonsense. They will continue to defend their acts of stupidity to stroke their ego.
Ignore them.
I will only take them serious when they start giving their sisters such advice. Once you oppose their rubbish, they call you feminist, hoe or threaten you with late marriage.

The things these niggas want a sister to do all because of marriage though. They wanna flip you anyhow on top bed, want you to coo, wash...how many will a sister do this for?

That's why I implore ladies to be more independent and discerning.

12 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Jsaviour(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2017
Sorry if you believe what is written nowadays in blogs, paperas and so on.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Safiaa(f): 2:35pm On May 11, 2017
Idreal22:
I washed my husband clothes and clean his house on my first date with him, and now we are the most happiest couple in the world, ......... so my sister with what u are doing I can see that u have another alternative that is why u are misbehaving , change ur ways and forget about equal right for male and female, the bible clearly let us understand that our husband is the head of the family just as Jesus Christ is the head of the church
Excuse me madam, but you willingly chose to do that. Nobody demanded you to do it. I believe in submission, but not on the first date.

9 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
All these foolish girls wonder how responsible mothers could bring forth stuff.

Must be these smart phones they use.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Donjazzy12(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/
And today you are still trusting God for a husband? Don't cook for any man ohhh. Keep eating out daughter of a witch.....
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 11, 2017
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by cbngov01(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.