Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (68103 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by T3Amo(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2017
I would have dumped him too. The guy is very wrong on the first date inviting her over so that she can cook for him and his friends and justifying it because she is a woman. His manner and approach was very wrong.
This would turn most women off.

Imagine if the girl on the first date invited the guy to her house and started demanding that he buy groceries and do shopping for her because after all he is a man and it's his duty to provide? A lot of men here would be calling her all sorts of names. Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by YelloweWest: 2:37pm On May 11, 2017
Idreal22:
I washed my husband clothes and clean his house on my first date with him, and now we are the most happiest couple in the world, ......... so my sister with what u are doing I can see that u have another alternative that is why u are misbehaving , change ur ways and forget about equal right for male and female, the bible clearly let us understand that our husband is the head of the family just as Jesus Christ is the head of the church
Look who's quoting Bible. I'm sure while u were cooking and cleaning on the first date you were also doing other this not permitted by the Bible.
Yes husband is the head and the superior to the wife. The question is, IS HE HER HUSBAND?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Donjazzy12(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/
So whose responsibility to cook?
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/
To me you did the right thing don't turn yourself to an automatic wife by cooking for a guy you just met for just two weeks.Women are not cooks or house girls they are companion.I see nothing wrong if the guy can just be a gentleman that day and cook for you.I guess that guy will be a control freak.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Damseldammie(f): 2:38pm On May 11, 2017
Since you know you can't cook, you shouldn't have followed him home. Now you got home & he asked you to cook & you didn't, you were claiming not quite long you knew him. whose business is that? What does that has to do with the cooking he is requesting you to do... You're a lazy soul. So you expect a young chap to have a made @ home who's going to do the cooking for you? Because I don't know what you're feeling like .... Mehn!
A slay queen that can't cook is that one a slay queen

Òle olé... Abìkan yòkúù lápá

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Lifestone(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
All these kids would jump out to insult her and threaten her with late marriage. Ask yourself, if on a first date...a girl gives you spanner in front of her friends and tells you to service her generator or drain the oil...will do do it? ??

Hypocrites!
Thinking they are more important than internet. grin

Na she find trouble sef, what was she doing in his house?
Why did she eat the food he bought? I would have left immediately...
I will gladly do. Maybe I wouldn't have waited for her to make a request if I notice the problem
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by oodua1stson: 2:40pm On May 11, 2017
Eleribu. When you grow grey hair in your father's house you'll now be going to shiloh and redeem camp for prayer grin grin
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by CoCoLav(f): 2:40pm On May 11, 2017
My kind of woman. The nerve some guys have though undecided

They want you to act like a wife and perform full wifely duties but dont think they should do it the right way. If you need a wife, go and marry.

Its not only chicken in the freezer, goat in the barn.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 11, 2017
He bought you rice and you ate while there was food in the house which your useless lazy bald headed, weave wearing, wasteful ass can't or won't do... Nah, the guy is gladly rid of a waste of space like you, it's people like you who make the family go broke due to your penchant for easy things and refusal to bring anything to the table.. If that's your pic, I will gladly pass it round so that every responsible guy steers clear of you.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by livinbygrace: 2:41pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Is this not the same girl who has slept with 2788 men

Nothing we no go see undecided
Even this one wey her Toto don sag and wide like community Well still dey form for man

I no blame am sha, man must knack. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSTeZA6xMI

Lol!!You dis guy you be real Internet wizard
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by lakefist(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
Idreal22:
I washed my husband clothes and clean his house on my first date with him, and now we are the most happiest couple in the world, ......... so my sister with what u are doing I can see that u have another alternative that is why u are misbehaving , change ur ways and forget about equal right for male and female, the bible clearly let us understand that our husband is the head of the family just as Jesus Christ is the head of the church

I just laff wen i see all these ladies talk nonsense cos of feminism Shiit.

My wife washed my clothes, cooked for me and do whatever she feels necessary. We are married and happy. Now i don't hesitate to give her whatever she asked from me.

let them be doing feminism, it will only end up in beating and broken homes. This is Africa we have our culture.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Lifestone(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
T3Amo:
I would have dumped him too. The guy is very wrong on the first date inviting her over so that she can cook for him and his friends and justifying it because she is a woman. His manner and approach was very wrong.
This would turn most women off.

Imagine if the girl on the first date invited the guy to her house and started demanding that he buy groceries and do shopping for her because after all he is a man and it's his duty to provide? A lot of men here would be calling her all sorts of names. Hypocrites.

Maybe we should try and find out who dump who! It's most likely that it's the guy that dumped her. As a woman I will respect men that eats at home than those that eats outside

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Okey80: 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
The level of hypocrisy on social media stinks to high heavens, some of the ladies supporting the girl do worse things to win a man's heart.

To the Op you need counseling, the guy really needed to let you In..In as in into his heart, home and life but you messed up with a capital "M"

Let me educate you guys that are well to do have something to loose, they dont eat anything a lady brings to them, i for one dont let female visitors cook for me, we all know ladies can be dangerous...When a man loves a woman she becomes his mother, and last i checked a mother feeds her son and not Tasty fried chicken.

Well i agree from the picture you posted you are still young, time dey your side..and to all those shouting on the first date, if he had given her money will she refuse it because na first date? No woman has ever turned back money to me and told me "Eh this is our first meeting i cannot accept your money" but when other matters arise i hear that "First Date" balderdash..Abeg make una park well

You're right. They will gladly accept money when it is offered. Am suprised she even ate the food he bought. If you're not comfortable with him, you should reject whatever he gives.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
This has passed chauvinism. What is up with all these masculinist men anyway? What sort of hoops do you expect women to jump through for you? Masculinism everywhere! The number of marriageable men is decreasing by the minute. Soon all we'll have is a bunch of masculinists and feminists, going their separate ways.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:
Smart girl. The next date he would have brought out clothes for you to wash.

Set a standard for yourself because if you marry such a man you will never be happy. Men like that end up beating women.

see hw myopic yu ladies reason,, hw does cookin fr a prospective bf ,,lower ur value,, asking her to cook fr him n is friends was jus way of showing off,, guys wil alway show off any gurl they ar in luv wit..
dumbass,,gurls lik yu end up wit guys dat ask yu fr Mouth Gig on d first date,, bleeps yu n pass u to his dogs..... @50 frm shiloh 2 redeem askin God fr a future hubby.
anytime i carry olosho dnnt even bother asking them to cook,, because dey already set a standard lik you
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ChiefSweetus: 2:43pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:
I thing the guy was wrong. my opinion though
he was very wrong. Na these kain semi-idiot boys dey make feminists chat sheet.

Abeg my sister you did the right thing. You even eat hin tantalizers! grin Naiz wan ojare! I don't support foolishness from either gender. angry

5 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by CoCoLav(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:
All these kids would jump out to insult her and threaten her with late marriage. Ask yourself, if on a first date...a girl gives you spanner in front of her friends and tells you to service her generator or drain the oil...will do do it? ??

Hypocrites!
Thinking they are more important than internet. grin

Na she find trouble sef, what was she doing in his house?
Why did she eat the food he bought? I would have left immediately...

I am sure she ate the food out of spite, same way he bought the food out of spite to show her he can afford to.
Me I will eat the food and ask for a cold drink to wash it down. Sometimes, the energy you have wasted on somebody must be replenished.

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by thesuave10(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:
Smart girl. The next date he would have brought out clothes for you to wash.

Set a standard for yourself because if you marry such a man you will never be happy. Men like that end up beating women.
Hmm

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by visi123: 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:
I thing the guy was wrong. my opinion though
The guy is not wrong. Picture it like this, a guy who want a serious relationship and ready to settle down. There is not bad in it.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Ralphdan(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2017
That guy was foolish to go and get u rice.
If na me I go call my guys go one nice eatery go chop better but that's after I drop u off or give a lil change for tfare.
Fool! undecided
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Kakamorufu(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

Rivers state
no wonder. the ego is there. una try sha. my uncle married from there too.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Yamprince(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
Ode
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Norabay(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
veekid:
She is still young now; leave her, by the time she approach 30. By then her sense of reasoning go come down to normal
After checking you profile, well i don't have anything to say to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ChiefSweetus: 2:47pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Is this not the same girl who has slept with 2788 men

Nothing we no go see undecided
Even this one wey her Toto don sag and wide like community Well still dey form for man

I no blame am sha, man must knack. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSTeZA6xMI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Who is this girl?? I LOVE HER!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin gassing the Nigerian public up lmaooooo. Bro can anyone give me this girl's contact? She's hilarious and obviously mischievous. There's not a single slutty bone in her body, she can only fool hypocrites. kiss

Update: found her on facebook. Abeg abeg na smallie wey no get umunna. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by jconsulting(f): 2:47pm On May 11, 2017
Hello , this is just a write up , meanwhile ....the guy messed up , haba first date.....he no try .......that is the problem of rich dude ..he knew you are there for his money .......if na we wey dey safe before taking a girl out una go dey form.....
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by 4C2215131: 2:47pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Hmmm. Well If you enjoy cooking you will not be saying this. It doesn't mean the guy wanted to use you. You probably don't know if he wanted a wife and saw you as a potential one. You missed out.

Maybe if it was sex you will have gladly given to him.

Hahahaha...haaha...
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by sunnyside16(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2017
He drove to a fast food and bought you rice.......you ate, you ate, you ate the food he bought you but refused to cook.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Ralphdan(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
MsRoe:
This has passed chauvinism. What is up with all these masculinist men anyway? What sort of hoops do you expect women to jump through for you? Masculinism everywhere! The number of marriageable men are decreasing by the minute. Soon all we'll have is a bunch of masculinists and feminists, going their separate ways.

It seems ure an idealist
U go old 4there. grin
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Adminisher: 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
How do you tell a decent girl you just met to cook for you? You go to the kitchen first and start cooking​, 90% of decent girls would join you there.
A first date should not be like a job interview. The guy has control issues and is un necessarily judgemental

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Kakamorufu(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
MsRoe:
This has passed chauvinism. What is up with all these masculinist men anyway? What sort of hoops do you expect women to jump through for you? Masculinism everywhere! The number of marriageable men are decreasing by the minute. Soon all we'll have is a bunch of masculinists and feminists, going their separate ways.
on top to just cool small food lasan, o GA.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2017
CoCoLav:

I am sure she ate the food out of spite, same way he bought the food out of spite to show her he can afford to.
Me I will eat the food and ask for a cold drink to wash it down. Sometimes, the energy you have wasted on somebody must be replenished.
Babe she for no chop joor.
These guys think the world revolves around their manhood o...imagine say she for cook for "prospective boyfriend"?

Oshey! Awon prospective boyfriend crew! grin
Title dey for this Nigeria. We gats hustle to colonise one manhood...

LOL!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by HaneefahRN(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
I support her though. Telling her to cook for you and your friends on the first 'date'?, rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.