Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63081 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by justiniyke29: 1:16pm On May 14, 2017
IAmAmbrose:

9 days pepper soup
U no try at all o, i think say na nxt day own self,9 days own don change flavour. cool
IAmAmbrose:

9 days pepper soup
U no try at all o, i think say na nxt day own self,9 days own don change flavour.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by kennysympathy(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Have gone through some comments of this thread.

Everyone has commented based on their view.
Some call you names and all that. That's not the issue here.

First, you have a problem to fix yourself. Relationship is never a game of favour. No one should see it from the angle that he or she is doing the other a favour. It shouldn't be so. If someone loves and want to be with you. They shouldn't judge based on religious believe.

I once had a similar issue, she never left. Till when she got what she wanted from me.
Not going into details anyway.

Bro, I put it to you that she left because she does not love you at first, but was looking for a way to end the relationship.

Bro get the money and fame. Even if devil visits your house every morning. No one will question you unless you are a poor fellow. Love is a fairy tell. Money n fame should be your focus.

Seu.n owns this platform, and 75% of religious members of this platform knows he is an Atheist and they are still making use of it. They never condemned him. But you tell them your an atheist all hell will let lose. because they think you wana imitate him.

Let nobody make you feel inferior, because you don't believe in what they believe in.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 14, 2017
kennysympathy:

First, you have a problem to fix yourself. Relationship is never a game of favour. No one should see it from the angle that he or she is doing the other a favour. It shouldn't be so. If someone loves and want to be with you. They shouldn't judge based on religious believe.

I once had a similar issue, she never left. Till when she got what she wanted from me.

Bro, I put it to you that she left because she does not love you at first, but was looking for a way to end the relationship.

Bro get the money and fame. Even if devil visits your house every morning. No one will question you unless you are a poor fellow. Love is a fairy tell. Money n fame should be your focus.

Seu.n owns this platform, and 75% of religious members of this platform knows he is an Atheist and they are still making use of it. They never condemned him. But you tell them your an atheist all hell will let lose. because they think you wana imitate him.

Let nobody make you feel inferior, because you don't believe in what they believe in.
nice analysis bro

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Amberon: 1:32pm On May 14, 2017
For a Nairaland scientist and a keyboard warrior you are too dense and shallow. Every human being is an amateur scientist really? Did you pull that out of your asss? You a Nigerian (probably living in Nigeria), who has no scientific credits to your name claiming to be a scientist who can disprove facts (not even hypothesis; which has been proven times over) by renowned scientists expect any rational mind to take you serious.

Take several seats, oshodi bridge scientist. Calling people daft when in reality you're shallow and dumb.
thesuave10:

This is why Nigerians are said not to have sense. This comment give it to someone else and tell me if that person won't call you crazy. How does a nationality justify a scientific experiment. In fact dude just go to school. The research you talk about are not even theories or laws yet. Cuz scientists are still divided in such issues so don't call them facts. Every scientist does research to prove his or her point. Every human being is an amateur scientist. All it takes is to look in the right place and study hard. Damn nairaland forum has the dummest members I've seen. Reddit and others are by far better and smarter
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by bionixs: 1:33pm On May 14, 2017
zealblinks:

the only thing you can do is to change your ways, and accept jesus christ as your saviour. Simbo
simple or carry your badluck and leave her alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by theDEVILisHERE: 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
chemystery:
what is the truth then?

The truth has no name
it doesn't persuade or try to convince
It is just there
You either accept it or u leave it

It is right in front of you but you cannot see it till u do certain things
1st is to know who u really are

They say when u loose ur way u have to go back to the beginning
To know who u really are u have to understand how u evolved from ur linage/ancestry down to your tribe and then down to ur race and down to being HUE-MAN (emphasis on hue and man)
in that order

From ur linage down to ur tribe u would have to source that info for ur self

But for ur race (Black) u'll first have study and understand the concept of Ether-utopian (Ethiopian) aka African spiritualism

A book called "black root science" gives u an insight into this

U'll need to know and understand the difference between Human (HUE+MAN) and mankind (MAN+KIND)
Not every Man u see on earth here is Human

After u have gotten to know who u truly are then you are on your way to seeing that truth which is right infront of you

Scientist are the pastors/imams/priests/scorcerers of atheists
Their job description is the same
Deceive and confuse
As well as caste a spell on HUE-mans (not mankind) to be under a grand delusion
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jman06(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
Dimples182:

Atheists respect "Free will" the right to choose and knowledge. If they theists spent more time learning, understanding and taking the good from all the knowledge available to them (instead repeating these crazy, Lord of the ring stories) They'd probably be better christians. I don't know how they live with the constant hypocrisy! Just look at all the hate they spread on nl. They hate women everyday they create a thread on how to abuse and sexually molest women, how to lie to them to get in their pants... Yet they're all on this thread playing holy and dissing atheists!
Just imagine the sort of lies you are spreading to make the atheists look bad. Who hate women Definitely not atheists.

It beats my imagination how religious folks are always quick to start hyperventilating at the mention of atheism. Perhaps it is because atheism bursts your bubbles. You folks think that one cannot succeed without your sky god, so it pains you when atheists do. Take heart!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Kay25(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
You too give God a chance in your life accept jesus ..can u see now that there is nothing good and called atheism?as long as u desire a woman thats to tell you u cant live alone and a creator does that perfect work.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by mecussey(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
chemystery:
Using your jet logic, until the object faster than jet is confirmed to exist, jets remains the fastest object. Until the world diacovers a human faster than usain bolt, usain bolt remains the fastest man on earth. Same way, until we find a being worth calling god, there is no god.

You see... So who is going to discover the god since there is none in your mind. In science, we believe there alliens somewhere and thats why those heavy satellites dishes are set up to continue to send different types of signals in the space just to see if we could get any response. If today, they decides there are no alliens and shut down the satellite, then no one will ever discover. Therefore, stop been an atheist and be a free thinker instead...if you go deep in science, you will understand there are more to every particle or fact. This God that 40% of the world believe in, there is more to it and needs more research to know if its the right, the wrong or fake. If you are a satellite fan, you will also understand that there is a signal u will be looking for the past one yr...u will not see but another person will come and get the signal withing 24hrs. That you did not get the signal, does not mean it does not exist. Be free and seek for knowledge one day u might see the evidences you need, in order to believe. I repeat, stop screaming there is no God, thats the height of foolishness.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2017
nurshah:

Sincerely repent and stop deceiving your self that there is no god.. As far as am concerned your belief stems from the desire to do evil with out being held accountable in which you are lying to your self

How can you expect her to like you ?

You Christians always like to use this line which is a blatant lie , in my circle of friends I'm the only atheist. I've dated and slept with the least amount of girls , only 6 in 40 years. Even the married ones still do runs and they are all Christians or Muslims. I do not curse , take bribe or give bribe , I can not steal , I'm generous to a fault , I'm totally detribalised , it's been close to a year I had sex ( with my immediate ex ) and prior to that I had sex last in 2014 with my then ex ( meaning I've only had sex with two girls in the past 5 years ). I don't do one night stands , sleep with prostitutes or carry Oloshos. I don't drink alcohol , smoke weed or take marijuana , I don't go to clubs either , I don't have piercings or tattoos , so tell me what evil am I planning to do . I have numerous friends who indulge in more than 3 of the aforementioned and guess what they are all religious folks who don't miss one day of church or mosque.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by SavageGarden(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2017
kennysympathy:

Well said bro. Though I don't agree to this Nigerian thing about money. It's getting too much already are you implying that without the op or anyone else being rich you should identify as Atheist cos it carries some sort of stigma? Broke people can't be Atheist or anything else?
My name is also Kenny by the way.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by sam4(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

That is the effect of your decision sir. That is how sad God is when you denied his existence. Take heart ❤ baba.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
mecussey:

You see... So who is going to discover the god since there is none in your mind. In science, we believe there alliens somewhere and thats why those heavy satellites dishes are set up to continue to send different types of signals in the space just to see if we could get any response. If today, they decides there are no alliens and shut down the satellite, then no one will ever discover. Therefore, stop been an atheist and be a free thinker instead...if you go deep in science, you will understand there are more to every particle or fact. This God that 40% of the world believe in, there is more to it and needs more research to know if its the right, the wrong or fake. If you are a satellite fan, you will also understand that there is a signal u will be looking for the past one yr...u will not see but another person will come and get the signal withing 24hrs. That you did not get the signal, does not mean it does not exist. Be free and seek for knowledge one day u might see the evidences you need, in order to believe. I repeat, stop screaming there is no God, thats the height of foolishness.
The earth was accepted to be flat until proven otherwise. There is no god until an evidence proves otherwise. Until, then, there is no god. As a free thinker, what are you thinking if you cant arrive at a conclusion from your thoughts? You seem to be a new freethinker who is still on his way to arrive at a conclusion. Dont worry bro, i was there before so dont drag me back!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO cheesy grin
Una no go kill person with laughter.

What's wrong with this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by 900warriorz: 1:54pm On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:

move on! why would she wanna date you when you deny the efficacy of your very own existence? :-/
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 2:00pm On May 14, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

The truth has no name
It is just there

To know who u really are u have to understand how u evolved from ur linage/ancestry down to your tribe and then down to ur race and down to being HUE-MAN (emphasis on hue and man)
in that order

But for ur race (Black) u'll first have study and understand the concept of Ether-utopian (Ethiopian) aka African spiritualism

U'll need to know and understand the difference between Human (HUE+MAN) and mankind (MAN+KIND)

After u have gotten to know who u truly are then you are on your way to seeing that truth which is right infront of you

Deceive and confuse
The truth remains there is no god!
Man only created god to explain things he cant such as creation.
That is why the bible said the earth is flat until scientist debunked that.
People use to believe in the god of rain, sun, thunder because of inability to explain those phenomenon.
But today, we know the truth. Thanks to science!

That you dnt understand how man came to earth is not the evidence of god rather evidence of lack of understanding.

I have revealed some truth to you. Waiting for you to reveal a truth and not beat about the bush
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by mzzhavilah(f): 2:02pm On May 14, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

lol u are so funni.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by r2beez(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
Japhet04:

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by bencarson007(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
TWOYANSH:

grin grin.. . I won't engage u in an unwanton display in stupidity... tongue

That still dont change d fact she is SHALLOW

. As shallow as she is, she is wiser than you
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2017
SuperWorld:
Bros, you know what? You are not an atheist?
Why did you say so?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2017
MiddleDimension:

Mtchewwww

As if when I agree that there is a Vishnu and obatala, you will now let me rest and not try to convince me that Jehovah Is the right way. Mtchewwww
ain't a Christian I am a Muslim. My piece of advice is that there is GOD
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 2:07pm On May 14, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
ain't a Christian I am a Muslim. My piece of advice is that there is GOD
evidence
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by TWOYANSH: 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
bencarson007:
. As shallow as she is, she is wiser than you

how sir? grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Water101(f): 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
Mtchhhh....Atheist still dey reign!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by nairaimporter: 2:21pm On May 14, 2017
Aragon:

As a Nigerian Christian that recides in the West, I respect people and their Choices as we have many Atheist here. Still, when ever I see Nigerians back home say they are Atheist I truly wonder about that. Cos am like Are there really Nigerians that doesn't believe in The Supernatural, Spiritual realms, Powers.. etc.? I mean all the Ritual Killings are for fun and not real? Even on YouTube you could Watch videos of. Shango Festivals, and see things defying mother Nature and western sciences . I mean we don't see all that over here but in Nigeria / Africa there are way too many things going that it becomes funny to hear some Say they don't believe in the supernatural. Very strange indeed.
Anyway I know am off Topic as this is about your and your girl etc. So lemme apologise for that

Hello, I live in Nigeria and I identify as a non-theist. All those reports of​ supernatural occurrences cannot be substantiated.

Usually you hear stories someone people heard from their friends, but if you try tracing the source and ask them to repeat the supernatural occurrence, you'll find out that it's fake!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
U no try at all o, i think say na nxt day own self,9 days own don change flavour. cool U no try at all o, i think say na nxt day own self,9 days own don change flavour.

u never see any thing

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2017
Amberon:
For a Nairaland scientist and a keyboard warrior you are too dense and shallow. Every human being is an amateur scientist really? Did you pull that out of your asss? You a Nigerian (probably living in Nigeria), who has no scientific credits to your name claiming to be a scientist who can disprove facts (not even hypothesis; which has been proven times over) by renowned scientists expect any rational mind to take you serious.

Take several seats, oshodi bridge scientist. Calling people daft when in reality you're shallow and dumb.

Help yourself and check for the definition of science. Then you'll all humans are amateur scientists. Some NIGERIANS are fcking stupid I swear. Just browse the definition then think about it for yourself. grin.chai Naija ehn.and you're somebody's child probably somebody's father. Anyways I'm done educating your ignorant asss grin

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
Amberon:
You really do have a way of dodging facts.

Christianity speaks extensively on fear and how a fearful person WILL NOT inherit the kingdom of God. When God said fear not, he wasn't mincing words. God never double talks. Christ never feared the Pharisees and Jewish leaders and that was he spoke his mind everytime. The disciples were not cowards or weaklings. They spoke their minds even though they knew their lives were as take. So don't give me that rhetoric, it is laughable.

The bolded is pure fallacy. It is not the fear of hell that keeps one from it. It is the love of Christ. If you have the love of Christ in you, you will not steal, cheat, backstab, kill, etc because the same selfless unconditional love Jesus Christ demonstrated on the cross would be living in you.
Hahaha, the love of Christ and 3/4 of Christians are hypocrites, please just stop it, I'm not trying to crack a joke.
God doesn't even talk at all, speaking your mind is not about fear or lack of thereof, all these your misconceptions are just laughable at best
Support your second statement with bible passages

I don't dodge facts I face them, you need to start doing so.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 14, 2017
Collins10:
Nah. The bae has no problem at all, sis. I think she knows what she wants and dating an atheist is certainly not one of them. We should not crucify the girl. She no want the guy be say she no want am. I am a Christian and I cant date an idol worshipper. It doesnt make me a bad person, sis.
What do you think I was trying to say? It's not like she suddenly found out.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 2:45pm On May 14, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

The truth has no name
It is just there

in that order

Deceive and confuse
cry
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You're a fool for making this statement
Nobe me talk am nah. So says the Holy book smiley I repeat, a fool says in his heart that there is no God embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You Christians always like to use this line which is a blatant lie , in my circle of friends I'm the only atheist. I've dated and slept with the least amount of girls , only 6 in 40 years. Even the married ones still do runs and they are all Christians or Muslims. I do not curse , take bribe or give bribe , I can not steal , I'm generous to a fault , I'm totally detribalised , it's been close to a year I had sex ( with my immediate ex ) and prior to that I had sex last in 2014 with my then ex ( meaning I've only had sex with two girls in the past 5 years ). I don't do one night stands , sleep with prostitutes or carry Oloshos. I don't drink alcohol , smoke weed or take marijuana , I don't go to clubs either , I don't have piercings or tattoos , so tell me what evil am I planning to do . I have numerous friends who indulge in more than 3 of the aforementioned and guess what they are all religious folks who don't miss one day of church or mosque.

How can you be good when you have denied the only good thing in your life when you have betrayed and are disloyal to your own creator... Don't deceive your srlc ... You are not good

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.