Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102718 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Ay4lyf(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2017
This should not be on social media, too bad
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:39pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
You dont know the relationship they have. Do you know the anger she has towards her father?

Still doesn't make it right. Hate in your heart will always consume you. It never ends well.

Like Confucius said "He that must embark on a journey of vengeance must be ready to dig two graves".

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:41pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

You said it yourself "absent parent". What does the Bible say about a man that cannot provide for his family? An infidel... Yep that's right. Provision isn't only about money, but all round. So therefore, if you have been reduced to an infidel, what's left? Like I said before, you said it yourself "absent parent". Case closed.

That in my opinion still doesn't justify her rant.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Lloydfolarin: 2:43pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

No man ll call a clean lady a prostitute unless she has done something in that line.

Nagging and drama queen/ladies/women bring the beast out of their husbands while the good ones ll bring the best out of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 2:44pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:

well at least its nt all times

Yeah, not all the times and not all women do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by chris4vic(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2017
Story for the God's!
I beggi papa or Mama wey drop pikin away doesn't deserve any kind of respect or pity as far as I am concern.....
One Yoruba song says .... Omo to mon Iya e looju oshi ni o ma ta Omo nah paa.....I beggie nah Iya way be good one oooo.... If the father had called her it would have been a diff matter.... you no call me and u carry my matter come IG..... without even tagging me that is an insult what do u want people to say?

Skubidude:

You obviously dont get it do u, and why do i hav this feeling dat u ar a woman n not a man? Well the Bible says children shud honour their parent and elders without any condition attached to it. There4 the young woman just disobeyed the 1st commandment that goes wit promise n the Bible again has stated clearly dat disobedience is as bad as witcraft if not worst. I dont care if her father was an abuser or a native doctor, she has no right to humiliate him in public like that. It is both humanly and spiritually wrong no matter hw modernized

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
Skubidude:

You obviously dont get it do u, and why do i hav this feeling dat u ar a woman n not a man? Well the Bible says children shud honour their parent and elders without any condition attached to it. There4 the young woman just disobeyed the 1st commandment that goes wit promise n the Bible again has stated clearly dat disobedience is as bad as witcraft if not worst. I dont care if her father was an abuser or a native doctor, she has no right to humiliate him in public like that. It is both humanly and spiritually wrong no matter hw modernized

I don't get it? Lol, I've been on this forum since 2008, and not that you care anyway, the NL veterans who knows me can testify that I am a man. Anyway, back to the topic. This is the Bible, let's not twist it for our own selfish interest

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”[a]

4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

The first instruction says: Obey your parents "IN THE LORD". We always miss the most important part of this Bible. Inasmuch as the Bible doesn't state whether a child should disobey his/her parents NOT IN THE LORD, it's common place that that since the upbringing lack biblical principles (Prov 22:6), that a child is likely to go that route.

God's [b]Promise
to children as stated in verse 2 is with a condition (promises are conditioned) as stated in verse 1. If a parent is NOT [/b]in the Lord, and did not train that child as stipulated in the Bible, also seen in verse 4, then please tell me why you conveniently invoke verse 2? Also, verse 4 talks about fathers not provoking their children to anger, INSTEAD, and again, train them in the way of the LORD.

In conclusion, Ephesians 6:1-4 is conditioned to those in the way of the Lord. Therefore, anyone not in the way of the Lord and invoking this chapter is nothing but deceiving his or herself. Here you go quoting the sin of rebellion, always quoting the Bible for convenience. Disobedience in this context.. See below.

“Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams.
23 [b]For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,
And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
He also has rejected you from being king.”

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by dmostcheerful(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
After beating Anne Njemanze endlessly in front of this child as a toddler 16years ago..

Do you think this kid will ever forgive you or respect you.

WARNING

Never beat your wife in front of the kids, they will forever harbour a resentment.
If you must beat her, do it when the kids are asleep or when they've gone to school

But never, Never in front of them.
You were making sense until you said he can beat her at all.
A man should not for any reason raise hands on his wife, if you are tired, brother send her back to her parents "you didn't buy her, she is just but a partner".

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by oodua1stson: 2:49pm On May 11, 2017
This is what women are very good at. Turning the kids back against their father

Disgraceful lots
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

I have children and I support her. Why?? Because motive is everything. I don't care what a person dose I only care about his or her motive.

This man was clearly trying to capitalise on a young adult daughter of his whom he has been absent from her life! He didn't have the decency to tag her or even send her a private prayer. But he quickly tagged bloggers so that they will circulate it and earn him cheap publicity!

What an insensitive heartless animal.

I have lost respect for this man. If he could try to use his own child for cheap publicity, there's nothing such person can't do for money!

now would u like it if ur child insulted u and embarrassed u like that for trying to remember him or her?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Malawian(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
If my Younger sister posted this picture on her wall, i would have thought it was her. The resemblance is scary.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by titopius(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
I don't blame u...u don dey collect Dick na Y u get mind dey blast ur Dad
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

That in my opinion still doesn't justify her rant.

If it doesn't justify it, then why the hullabaloo? Why is everyone's raising hell then. Neither of us are in her position to make a determination of what's right or wrong before man or God.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

If it doesn't justify it, then why the hullabaloo? Why is everyone's raising hell then. Neither of us are in her position to make a determination of what's right or wrong before man or God.

Whatever.

Each to his own.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

If you really want to be candid, the temptation to poison a child's mind against an absent parent is usually very strong. Most succumb to it.
Same way lots of men succumb to being absentee fathers. They have been brainwashed into thinking the kids will always come look for them when they're of age.

If he is featuring in her life, this can't happen. Maybe when she is younger, but not now she is of age.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
Charly68:
Seems some folks are in support of the stupidity of this young girl;no matter the difference she seems to be too mannerless to me..no courtesy for her own father...God says honor your father & your mother so that your days may be long ...if you honour your Mama alone without honoring the one who fathered you,you haven't obey God. Two wrongs can never make a right..she ought to be silent instead of throwing public tantrum at her father.

The same bible talks about fathers not provoking their children. Or did you forget that part? sad

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Student125(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
delishpot:

True but some husbands also frustrate their wives and we will not support them starving him with good or sex(since they can not beat him) talkless of if they pour him hot water. Even if a woman catches her man red handed and hurts him, we still would say she was a wicked woman. So why would we justify men beating their wives because they frustrate them?
Bad wives could be from any back ground is my opinion though. As we do not say ladies should avoid men from homes where the dad's were brutal to their moms or where the dad had more than one wife because we believe the son would act exactly as his dad towards their wives even though I believe most girls from divorce homes tend to stick to their marriages more due to fear of what society would say. Like eh, what do you expect? Her mom also did not sit in husbands house. Many women are enduring abuse in their marriages too but we hardly hear them treating the man's Bleep up with violence.

Yes I agree bad woman can be from any background.
But, remember...a lion cannot give birth to Tiger, our children are our replica.
Also, biology taught me that that your phenotype(you/look) = Gene(donor from both parents) + Environment(what you learn from ur society, remember ur mother is your first teacher).
It is logical that a child that was raised by a single parent will lack that other parent's part during upbringing.
Like I said before, if a woman knows her power, her man will respect her.
Come to think of it, y marry a guy that will frustrate you u..oh you will say some guys pretend?, the truth is no matter how someone hide their character, u will c traces unless u want to overlook or probably not observant.
I know nobody is perfect, but marry those things you can cope with in a man/woman to avoid issues.
Lastly, the greatest gift a father/mother can give their child is finding/ marrying their better half.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by morscino: 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.
Except if she hits u first....I will not for d sake of I can't beat a woman, to now watch her kill me,like the guy who was killed by his lawyer wife in ibadan,sometime ago.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by delishpot: 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
Student125:

Yes I agree bad woman can be from any background.
But, remember...a lion cannot give birth to Tiger, our children are our replica.
Also, biology taught me that that your phenotype(you/look) = Gene(donor from both parents) + Environment(what you learn from ur society, remember ur mother is your first teacher).
It is logical that a child that was raised by a single parent will lack that other parent's part during upbringing.
I said before, if a woman knows her power, her man will respect her.
Come to think of it, y marry a guy that will frustrate you u..oh you will say some guys pretend?, the truth is no matter how someone hide their character, u will c traces unless u want to overlook or probably not observant.
I know nobody is perfect, but marry those things you can cope with in a man/woman to avoid issues.
Lastly, the greatest gift a father/mother can give their child is finding/ marrying their better half.
I agree with this.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 3:03pm On May 11, 2017
pocohantas:

Same way lots of men succumb to being absentee fathers. They have been brainwashed into thinking the kids will always come look for them when they're of age.

If he is featuring in her life, this can't happen. Maybe when she is younger, but not now she is of age.

In my opinion, still doesn't make it right for reasons I've tendered in other posts on the topic. Understand your point though.

Sigh...eternal battle of the sexes...
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:05pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
Can you call someone whose number you don't have or tag someone whose handle you don't know?

How can a father (not a waka-pass sperm donor, o!) not know his child's phone number, or house address even if he doesn't know her IG handle? Yet he can go on social media to wish her happy birthday?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Abagworo(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:
He and his wife are divorced and the wife has clearly brought up the child telling her so many bad things about her dad to turn her away from him...... That's what women can do

On point. She has been brought up to hate her dad without hearing his own side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by FrankGiel: 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
Are you sure he has been a father to her? Fatherhood is more than being the biological father u know.
Akshiw pls re-read my initial comment.. Her actions aren't justified.. U don't come on social media to insult ur father whether right or wrong.. Whether he has been a father to you or not.. Leave westerners to their folly..
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

Whatever.

Each to his own.

I expected this reaction but hey, to each his own. grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by macanu(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Yesterday, Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze’s Daughter turned 20 and the proud father took to his Instagram to wish his “now adult daughter” a happy birthday.

He wrote:

Wow! Time sure does fly! My Daughter Renny is 20!! I wish you great wisdom, good health, long life, deep knowledge and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. You will be a role model to your peers. Ann God bless you for doing a great job! Happy Birthday Renny.

Okay, Fine.. That was it.. But then, later on.. Renny came to her Father’s Instagram Page and left the below comments:

What’s the meaning of this Sir? You didn’t tag me you don’t know my IG handle either. You’ve tagged other people and bloggers and you didn’t even have the courtesy to call me to wish me a happy birthday and you’re doing this online? What a pity. I would overly appreciate it if you stopped this. God bless.
One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies. I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES

Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ismart: 3:10pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

You are talking nonsense. Can't you see that it clearly shows that Segun Arinze has not been a father to her? How do you want her to feel?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by pocohantas(f): 3:12pm On May 11, 2017
4C2215131:

In my opinion, still doesn't make it right for reasons I've tendered in other posts on the topic. Understand your point though.

Sigh...eternal battle of the sexes...
I have zero sympathy for absentee parents. Irrespective of the 'sex'...

I never said she is right, but not everyone can bottle all that up. Some of us grew up in stable homes, we can't relate with her pains...I understand that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by stieyven(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Segun Arinze is a fool who thinks everyone is like him who is stuck up with social media.

Some of us cherish privacy... No unnecessary public show of affection.

You didn't call her or SMS her privately, rather you post a lavish greeting on IG and tag social media gossip handles.
When you are not in speaking terms with her mom, and you further disrespect her mom, by calling her by name.

Haba!

A father that is not wise is that one a father
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by 4C2215131: 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:

I expected this reaction but hey, to each his own. grin

Glad I didn't disappoint you.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by egorov(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2017
That's why u need to keep some sperm permanently in the septic tank, soak away
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by laudate: 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
manny4life:
There's a difference between Father and Dad. A father is nothing but a sperm donor, while a dad takes responsibility as a parent. Being a dad takes a lot of work and discipline which many fathers seem to lack. They don't spend time with the kids, they mentally abuse their children by constantly beating their mom, some fathers are too irresponsible and don't even take care of their children. When the children are all grown and resent their dad, we're too quick to blame it all on the mother, and tag the child as "useless". As for me, a man that couldn't acknowledge me in private deserves to be humiliated in public.

Well said!! Here, have a cold drink on the house! You deserve it.... cool

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by sshalom(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
You just took the words out of my mind

That may also not be totally true.

Salient questions to be asked:

1. Was there a father-daughter relationship in place ab initio?
2. Had Segun Arinze been footing the bills?
3. Is there cordiality in separation?

Notwithstanding all the above, the young lady should have addressed her father with more respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.