Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (97725 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
GOD,God and god is the handiwork of translators NOT the inspired writers,in the ORIGINAL text all deities are rendered the same way!
Go and check other translations of the Bible,the rendering in capital or small letters is NOT the work of the ORIGINAL inspired writers. According to their original writings a God is a God,it's names that are written in capital letters like YHWH! wink wink wink
YHWH made both Moses and Jesus God!
That's why Moses could rightly say "YHWH will raise another prophet {NOT another God take note!} for the Israelites" Deuteronomy 18:15 compared to Act 3:22
So Jesus is a God/Prophet just like Moses,they were both allowed to serve in that capacity by YHWH and this never made Moses or Jesus in anyway equal to YHWH! Philippians 2:6 compared to 1Corinthians 15:27,28
God bless you! wink wink wink

false jw tatime

you are twisting and running away from the matter again

moses being called God or a god has nothing to do with Jesus being God and called God
but you used it as an example

you don't even understand the verse you quoted, truly God wasn't claiming moses to be God or a god
but that moses would represent God to pharoah, would be God to pharoah

of course like i said you could not show with verses that moses is God

but i can give many verses showing that Jesus is God

you false jw tatime are just full of smoke screens and deception
anything but truth
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
johnw47:

false jw tatime

you are twisting and running away from the matter again

moses being called God or a god has nothing to do with Jesus being God and called God
but you used it as an example

you don't even understand the verse you quoted, truly God wasn't claiming moses to be God or a god
but that moses would represent God to pharoah, would be God to pharoah

of course like i said you could not show with verses that moses is God

but i can give many verses showing that Jesus is God

you false jw tatime are just full of smoke screens and deception
anything but truth
Just check other translations of the Bible, write out this same verse Exodus 7:1 from about Six or Seven different versions of the Bible,then let's chat over TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
Just check other translations of the Bible, write out this same verse Exodus 7:1 from about Six or Seven different versions of the Bible,then let's chat over TRUTH!

still running away false jw twister tatime

how does ex 7:1 show that Jesus isn't God, which is why you used it
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
TATIME:
The simple question is "WHO IS JESUS?"
Because the Bible clearly says "Jesus CRIED OUT to His father"
So Mr Nonedenominational "WHO IS JESUS?"

false jw tatime

being non denominational is not a bad thing to be mocked

but being a lying pharisee false jw is a bad thing

Jud 1:17  But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 
Jud 1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts
Jud 1:19  These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Janosky:

"He-God did raised his body... Jesus raised his body, God raised Jesus body , showing yet again that Jesus is God"

Your triune gods died, that's not the only true God, Jehovah who is immortal (John17:3.1tim1:17,Ps90:2).
Of a truth, u are a coded pagan & Pharisee wey dey form Christian.

johnw lying Pharisee has added a fresh dimension to his cocktail of lies.

U no get sense ,even the atom of sense u no get.
When Yahweh dey give all man sense, u & your fellow Pharisees refused it. Lol

lying pharisee false jw deceiver jano/onej

mocking the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christis to be expected from you a antichrist

Jud 1:17  But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 
Jud 1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts
Jud 1:19  These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

"Jesus cried out with a loud voice:
'My God ,my God why have you forsaken me" (Psalms 22;1. Matt27:46.).

Your "god" cried out to himself with a loud voice.

lying pharisee false jw deceiver jano/onej

Jesus Christ the Lord and Saviour did cry out in pain and anguish to His Father

and you antichrist mocker will go to your place:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

the false gods of Johnw lying Pharisee died . Your triune gods is a fake & powerless one.

Jesus Christ the Lord and Saviour of the world is not a false god and a powerless one
but you antichrist lying pharisee jano/onej will have your reward:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

The "god" of OLAADEGBU cried out with a loud voice & died where he was impaled. (Matt27:50).

lying pharisee deceiver jano/onej

yes Jesus Christ the lord and saviour of the world cried out with a loud voice when he was tortured
and crucified

and antichrist mockers will be wailing and gnashing their teeth at their coming destiny:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2019
ifyakanu:
God came to us in the flesh, Jesus. let's understand better from Gospel of John first chapter, "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was GOD. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was anything made that was made" "And the WORD was made flesh and dwelled among us" (vs 1-3, 12)
some had asked, where have Jesus ever claim to be God. let's go to the gospel of John again "Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8:58 )
This may seem like a confusing answer, but the Jews knew exactly what He was claiming. By using the term “I am,” He was making Himself out to be Yahweh (God) of the Old Testament. We know that the Jews understood His claim, since verse 59 tells us that they wanted to stone Him. He was claiming to have existed not only before Abraham, but eternally. We find the name “I AM” first used when God called Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt. Not being crazy about the whole idea, Moses started making excuses. If he told the “sons of Israel” that the God of their fathers had sent him to them, what should he say if they asked, “What is His name?”
And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Here, God, in giving this name, gives the essential meaning of Yahweh— I am the One who is. By referring to Himself with the same name, Jesus is unmistakably claiming to be God. Anyone who argues that Jesus never made such a claim simply hasn’t bothered to search the Scriptures for themselves.
The mystery of understanding the teaching of One Being three personality is revealed only by the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 2: 6Yet when I am among mature believers, I do speak with words of wisdom, but not the kind of wisdom that belongs to this world or to the rulers of this world, who are soon forgotten.
7 No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God —his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began. 8 But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. 9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
for those who love him.”
10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets. 11 No one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit, and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. 12 And we have received God’s Spirit (not the world’s spirit), so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us.
13 When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths. 14 But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.
15 Those who are spiritual can evaluate all things, but they themselves cannot be evaluated by others. 16 For,
“Who can know the LORD’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to teach him?”
But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
Janosky:

* My God Jehovah (YAHWEH) is immortal & can never die.(1tim1:17. Ps83:18. 90:2).
Your triune gods is a fake & powerless one.

. * The earth is Jehovah's footstool & heaven is His throne ( Isa66:1, Psalms 115:16), the name of Jesus can only save sinful men on earth,not in heaven.
Jehovah sent Jesus to save men who believe in his son Jesus Christ. John 3:16,36.
Jesus the messenger is not Jehovah who sent him (John 7:16).

* U agreed that the Word is not the Father whom Jesus called " the only true God" ( John17:3), therefore, Jesus is not the God whom his Father is.
"the Word is with the God" Almighty, Jehovah, his Father & God (John 20:17,30,31).

My points above are still valid.

* Pls know that 1cor2:16.quoted Isa40:13 , therefore, the correct expression is
"Who can know Jehovah's thoughts? who knows enough to teach him?... But we have the mind of Christ" (Pls study John 7:16, Matt24:36, Acts 3:13)& u will get sense of 1cor2:16), the sense there is that nobody taught Jehovah, the only Supreme & true God.
But Jehovah taught Jesus & sent Jesus as a Messenger of our prospect for salvation. (John 3:16).
It's totally impossible for Jesus the Messenger to be the Supreme Boss (Jehovah) .

*John8:58, Geek " I am" meaning " I exist", or "I have been" is totally different from Hebrew, " I am" is not a Hebrew word. (do your research, bro & know the truth).
Exodus 3:14 says "I will be what I will be" , that's the original Hebrew word.
https://churchlaundry./13/03/08/theres-no-i-am-in-hebrew/

Pls use your brain Jehovah God gave u & set free yourself from satanic doctrine of Trinity

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:
@OLAADEGBU

U dey post gabage dey deceive yourself & people wey no know their right from their left.

* "In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word'
Emphatic Diaglott (1864)
Benjamin Wilson.

*NWT, u know that one..

Assignment for u.. .
Go see this Bibles & coman tell us what u found in John 1:1..

* The New Testament In Greek & English ( 1822)
A .Kneeland.

. *The New Testament in an Improved Version (1808)
Thomas Belsham

*The New Testament of Our Lord& Saviour Jesus Anointed (1958),
J.L. Tomanec

*The Coptic Version of the New Testament..... (1911)
George William Horner

Contrary to the lie u believe, KJV is not the first English language Bible.

I shall be back...

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins" (John 8:24).

You shall die in your sins if you do not accept Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

The "god" of OLAADEGBU cried out with a loud voice & died where he was impaled. (Matt27:50).
Una sense done lost tay tay.

Jesus is very God of very God, and very Man of very man. He is my Saviour and Lord. Come thou with us and He will do thee good. cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

OLAADEGBU lying Pharisee wey no get sense .

* U dey quote John 1:12, make we use am start : English
"To become the children of God" ,
"that is to those who believe in his name"

Greek texts John:12says:
"To become the children of God ,that is, those who believe into the his name"
(" the" Greek, omitted in English "in his name", omission of definite article ).

* John 1:1,2 Greek " In beginning..(no definite article) the Word was with the God "(definite article).

*John 1:1,2 English "In the beginning " (definite article added).
"the Word was with God (omission of definite article).

If u dey honest, U see that context helps determine whether to omit or add indefinite /definite articles.

If you are an observant reader you will note that the absence of the definite article does not refer to someone other than the true God. cool
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:
@OLAADEGBU

U dey post gabage dey deceive yourself & people wey no know their right from their left.

* "In a beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the God, and a god was the Word'
Emphatic Diaglott (1864)
Benjamin Wilson.

*NWT, u know that one..

Assignment for u.. .
Go see this Bibles & coman tell us what u found in John 1:1..

* The New Testament In Greek & English ( 1822)
A .Kneeland.

. *The New Testament in an Improved Version (1808)
Thomas Belsham

*The New Testament of Our Lord& Saviour Jesus Anointed (1958),
J.L. Tomanec

*The Coptic Version of the New Testament..... (1911)
George William Horner

Contrary to the lie u believe, KJV is not the first English language Bible.

I shall be back...
OLAADEGBU:

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins" (John 8:24).

You shall die in your sins if you do not accept Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord.

U dey run from assignment?
Why u no post wetin dey John 1:1 in Emphatic Diaglott Bible ,Coptic Bible & other ones I referred to u ? Your lie has found u out.

John 8:24 is not the answer to the assignment u dey run from.
John 8:24 & surrounding verses nack hammer for your fictitious doctrine.
v25 "Then they said to him: who are you ?' just what I have been saying to you from the beginning..."
*v26".... But He who SENT ME (Jesus) is true and I speak to the world those things I heard from Him"
*v27"They did not understand that he spoke to them of (about) the Father.."
*v28 ".... Then you will know that I am he (the Messenger), and that I do nothing of myself, but as my Father (Jehovah) taught me, I speak these things"

*Jesus told lying Pharisees ,like OLAADEGBU that he (Jesus) was the one sent (envoy, a Messenger) to "speak to the world those things I heard from the Father", Jehovah, the God of Jesus Christ.(John 20:17,30,31 . Psalms 83:18).

"Jesus said, :if you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"
( John 8:31,32)

* OLAADEGBU lying Pharisee disagreed with Jesus, Pharisees are not abiding by Jesus words.
Jesus says he is JEHOVAH'S messenger to the world", but
yO LIES DEY BOKU lied that Jesus is Jehovah.
Trinity is a satanic doctrine.
Don't be deceived by the Trinity scam .
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If you are an observant reader you will note that the absence of the definite article does not refer to someone other than the true God. cool

Your fellow Pharisees who peddle your satanic doctrine says that all of u are liars who speak from both sides of the mouth& disprove your satanic doctrine.

No1
* "The same Greek word is used in both occurrences of the word "God" in John 1:1. THIS SAME WORD (God) IS USED IN MANY CONTEXTS, WHETHER IT REFERS TO THE ONLY TRUE GOD" OR NOT.

No 2

They further wrote:
However,since it (that is John1:1c) does not have the definite article, it does indicate that this 'Word' was not the same 'person' as the Father" (Jehovah) but has the same essence and nature"
(ntgreek.org)

Jesus ("the Logos is divine" in some bible translations, that is , " the word is a god"wink ,he has the nature or essence of the Only true God Jehovah his God & Father but he (Jesus) is NOT Jehovah.

Olaadegbu has the nature/essence of his father but he is not his father, that is what John1:1 is saying.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

U dey run from assignment?
Why u no post wetin dey John 1:1 in Emphatic Diaglott Bible ,Coptic Bible & other ones I referred to u ? Your lie has found u out.

John 8:24 is not the answer to the assignment u dey run from.
John 8:24 & surrounding verses nack hammer for your fictitious doctrine.
v25 "Then they said to him: who are you ?' just what I have been saying to you from the beginning..."
*v26".... But He who SENT ME (Jesus) is true and I speak to the world those things I heard from Him"
*v27"They did not understand that he spoke to them of (about) the Father.."
*v28 ".... Then you will know that I am he (the Messenger), and that I do nothing of myself, but as my Father (Jehovah) taught me, I speak these things"

*Jesus told lying Pharisees ,like OLAADEGBU that he (Jesus) was the one sent (envoy, a Messenger) to "speak to the world those things I heard from the Father", Jehovah, the God of Jesus Christ.(John 20:17,30,31 . Psalms 83:18).

"Jesus said, :if you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed.
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"
( John 8:31,32)

* OLAADEGBU lying Pharisee disagreed with Jesus, Pharisees are not abiding by Jesus words.
Jesus says he is JEHOVAH'S messenger to the world", but
yO LIES DEY BOKU lied that Jesus is Jehovah.
Trinity is a satanic doctrine.
Don't be deceived by the Trinity scam .

Is Jesus your personal Saviour and Lord?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

Your fellow Pharisees who peddle your satanic doctrine says that all of u are liars who speak from both sides of the mouth& disprove your satanic doctrine.

No1
* "The same Greek word is used in both occurrences of the word "God" in John 1:1. THIS SAME WORD (God) IS USED IN MANY CONTEXTS, WHETHER IT REFERS TO THE ONLY TRUE GOD" OR NOT.

No 2

They further wrote:
However,since it (that is John1:1c) does not have the definite article, it does indicate that this 'Word' was not the same 'person' as the Father" (Jehovah) but has the same essence and nature"
(ntgreek.org)

Jesus ("the Logos is divine" in some bible translations, that is , " the word is a god"wink ,he has the nature or essence of the Only true God Jehovah his God & Father but he (Jesus) is NOT Jehovah.

Olaadegbu has the nature/essence of his father but he is not his father, that is what John1:1 is saying.

Add your list of biblical references to the ones highlighted in this thread-->https://www.nairaland.com/4942319/satans-attack-bible
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:

Now that you agreed that the Word (Later became Jesus) has the same nature/essence with His Father.

Do you also know that, it was this same NATURE/ESSENCE that made the Father God?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Emusan:

Now that you agreed that the Word (Later became Jesus) has the same nature/essence with His Father.

Do you also know that, it was this same NATURE/ESSENCE that made the Father God?

What is the essence/ nature of Jesus Father ,Jehovah?
Make you reply ,I beg.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Janosky:
What is the essence/ nature of Jesus Father ,Jehovah?
Make you reply ,I beg.

He is everlasting and uncreated...

What nature/essence were you referring to when you said Jesus and His Father has the same nature/essence?

reply asap

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Add your list of biblical references to the ones highlighted in this thread-->https://www.nairaland.com/4942319/satans-attack-bible

Have u run out of excuses & lies to give your gullible sheepies?
Diversionary tactics no go help your lost cause.

Pls lets stick to this topic & do nothing to derail it.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
[
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Emusan:

What nature/essence were you referring to when you said Jesus and His Father has the same nature/essence?

reply asap

Jesus was begotten, who beget Jehovah?

* "Essence is defined as the core nature or the most qualities of a person"
https://www.yourdictionary.com/essence

* NATURE
" The fundamental qualities of a person or thing"
https://www.collinsdictionary.com

* Nature & Essence meaning the same thing. But pagans who worship triune gods have weaved fictitious meanings into both words.

U dey see am?
"He is everlasting and uncreated" are not the qualities (essence/ nature) of the only true God, Jehovah, the Father & God of Jesus Christ.

A child has the nature/essence of his father when he displays sterling qualities his Father is well known for, such as kindness, meekness, humility, honesty etc .
(Jesus says he speaks what Jehovah taught him (Jesus), John8:24-28,38. 7:16,28,29, that's how Jesus learned & copied his Father Jehovah's nature/ essence.
He did what his Father did & approved.)
It does not in anyway mean that that Father (Jehovah) & child (Jesus) are one single entity (God) or encased/operate in singular spirit body.

Mr man, your Trinity scam is a satanic invention.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Janosky:

I believe you don't take the meaning of begotten here to mean as a mother given birth to a child.

The fact is Jesus was not CREATED

* NATURE

* Nature & Essence meaning the same thing. But pagans who worship triune gods have weaved fictitious meanings into both words.

Just so unfortunate that you can still cherry pick from your own link, anyway it's not new as JWs read but only pick any part that suits them and ignore the rest. just as they do to Bible.

From the link you provided, this was boldly written there: essence;
1. something that is, or exists; entity
2. that which makes something what it is;
intrinsic, fundamental nature or most important quality (of something); essential being
3. a. a substance that keeps, in concentrated form, the flavor, fragrance, or other properties of the plant, drug, food, etc. from which it is extracted; essential oil
b. a solution of such a substance or oil in alcohol
c. a perfume
4. PHILOS.
a. the inward nature of anything, underlying its manifestations; true substance
b. the indispensable conceptual characteristics and relations of anything

But take a look at 1&2 and see how it falsified your point.

U dey see am?
"He is everlasting and uncreated" are not the qualities (essence/ nature) of the only true God, Jehovah, the Father & God of Jesus Christ.

They are, stop displaying your ignorance here...from above point and the one here...

Nature: The basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nature

A child has the nature/essence of his father when he displays sterling qualities his Father is well known for, such as kindness, meekness, humility, honesty etc .
(Jesus says he speaks what Jehovah taught him (Jesus), John8:24-28,38. 7:16,28,29, that's how Jesus learned & copied his Father Jehovah's nature/ essence.

So we can then say YOU and Jehovah have the same NATURE/ESSENCE as well since you possess those characteristics. isn't it?

Then why the need for John 1:1 if you as a human can have the same nature/essence as Jehovah.

From here, it's evident that it's either you're lost or ignorant of you're saying.

It does not in anyway mean that that Father (Jehovah) & child (Jesus) are one single entity (God) or encased/operate in singular spirit body.

Where have you heard anyone saying The Father and Son are the same ENTITY?

This is how your founding fathers are also ignorant of the subject matter of TRINITY.

When you don't even know it
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Janosky:

* NATURE

U dey see am?

Look here my friend,is the holy holy holy TRINITY that difficult for you to grasp?

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Emusan:

I believe you don't take the meaning of begotten here to mean as a mother given birth to a child.

Just so unfortunate that you can still cherry pick from your own link, anyway it's not new as JWs read but only pick any part that suits them and ignore the rest. just as they do to Bible.

From the link you provided, this was boldly written there: essence;
1. something that is, or exists; entity
2. that which makes something what it is;
intrinsic, fundamental nature or most important quality (of something); essential being
3. a. a substance that keeps, in concentrated form, the flavor, fragrance, or other properties of the plant, drug, food, etc. from which it is extracted; essential oil
b. a solution of such a substance or oil in alcohol
c. a perfume
4. PHILOS.
a. the inward nature of anything, underlying its manifestations; true substance
b. the indispensable conceptual characteristics and relations of anything

But take a look at 1&2 and see how it falsified your point.

They are, stop displaying your ignorance here...from above point and the one here...

Nature: The basic or inherent features, character, or qualities of something. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nature

So we can then say YOU and Jehovah have the same NATURE/ESSENCE as well since you possess those characteristics. isn't it?

Then why the need for John 1:1 if you as a human can have the same nature/essence as Jehovah.

From here, it's evident that it's either you're lost or ignorant of you're saying.

johnw47:

God is a Spirit, one Spirit, not two

Father and the Word is two persons having the same one Spirit which is God

Father and the Word is two persons in God:

God is a Spirit:

two persons, one God-one Spirit

Mr man , your statement/question means that U condemned your comrade, Johnw comments & in the same breadth condemned your Trinity doctrine.

*Entity - "Some thing that exists separately from other things and has it's own identity"
(Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary).
Mr lying Pharisee and educated illiterate, if u grasp what 'ENTITY' means, your brain will tell U that the only true God ,Jehovah (Jn17:3) is not Jesus.
And Jehovah God is NOT your false 3 in 1 entities of Father, Son, holy spirit.
U have condemned your satanic doctrine from all angles.
Go look for another lie to blow here

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Emusan(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Janosky:

Mr man , your statement/question means that U condemned your comrade, Johnw comments & in the same breadth condemned your Trinity doctrine.

*Entity - "Some thing that exists separately from other things and has it's own identity"
Mr lying Pharisee and educated illiterate, if u grasp what 'ENTITY' means, your brain will tell U that the only true God ,Jehovah (Jn17:3) is not Jesus.

I can see how you stylishly boycotted your first lies which I exposed your ignorance about.

Now you resorted to another lie and begin to jump around

Look at the two bolden parts, it shows you're totally lost in the subject matter and you're diving into what you don't know. Instead of you to ask someone to tutor you, you keep exposing your ignorance.

Virtually, most JWs lack comprehensive understanding of TRINITY yet they fail to ask question.

Let me enlighten you so that you won't repeat the same mistake on public forum again.

Firstly, the word 'God' is a generic word like Human that differentiate the person of supreme Being from others i.e Angels, human, animals e.t.c

Secondly, to differentiate human from Animals the generic word 'human' can be use as ONE to refer to the entire people on earth.

Lastly, when we are talking about God we're simply saying the attributes that differentiate this entity from human or others. This is what happened to our early forefathers that made them to ascribed the word 'GOD' to different entities.

But what is the scriptural truth?
The truth is the ONLY TRUE GOD of the universe was not created, everlasting and uphold the universe with His own Power.

Yet all these are also true about Jesus Christ.

But what did you people say?
You agree that there's ONE TRUE God but also agreed that Jesus is also A god.

Yet you can't boldly answer if Jesus is a false god...

To solve the confusion you people are into, since Bible has already established that 'The Word' which became human and known as Jesus is uncreated, everlasting and uphold the universe with His own power yet different from the person who we know as Father. Then, He is God!

So just as billions of people living in the world today are ONE HUMAN (meaning we are of the same NATURE/ESSENCE) to other entities so the three PERSONS identified in the scripture as uncreated and everlasting are ONE TRUE God.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Janosky:

You'll find this one really funny because he will just disappear after you've shown him undeniable facts! wink wink wink
All they're just trying to say is "don't claim to know more than others". But the only fact that eludes their understanding is we are not saying "we know more than them" but we've found the spiritual Jew foretold by Zechariah that's all! Zechariah 8:23 wink wink wink
We are not the ORIGINAL Jehovah's Witnesses,but we have found or identified them in this time of the end when everyone is confused on who are the SLAVE Jesus foretold that will continue to prepare the spiritual meals for those hungry for righteousness? Matthew 24:45 Matthew 5:6
So if they're saying "there is none" we will say "we've found them". wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Emusan:

I can see how you stylishly boycotted your first lies which I exposed your ignorance about.

Now you resorted to another lie and begin to jump around

Look at the two bolden parts, it shows you're totally lost in the subject matter and you're diving into what you don't know. Instead of you to ask someone to tutor you, you keep exposing your ignorance.

Virtually, most JWs lack comprehensive understanding of TRINITY yet they fail to ask question.

Let me enlighten you so that you won't repeat the same mistake on public forum again.

Firstly, the word 'God' is a generic word like Human that differentiate the person of supreme Being from others i.e Angels, human, animals e.t.c

Secondly, to differentiate human from Animals the generic word 'human' can be use as ONE to refer to the entire people on earth.

Lastly, when we are talking about God we're simply saying the attributes that differentiate this entity from human or others. This is what happened to our early forefathers that made them to ascribed the word 'GOD' to different entities.

But what is the scriptural truth?
The truth is the ONLY TRUE GOD of the universe was not created, everlasting and uphold the universe with His own Power.

Yet all these are also true about Jesus Christ.

But what did you people say?
You agree that there's ONE TRUE God but also agreed that Jesus is also A god.

Yet you can't boldly answer if Jesus is a false god...

To solve the confusion you people are into, since Bible has already established that 'The Word' which became human and known as Jesus is uncreated, everlasting and uphold the universe with His own power yet different from the person who we know as Father. Then, He is God!

So just as billions of people living in the world today are ONE HUMAN (meaning we are of the same NATURE/ESSENCE) to other entities so the three PERSONS identified in the scripture as uncreated and everlasting are ONE TRUE God.
U are the liar here.
"Father and the word is two person in one spirit which is God" fallacy& your fake "nature/essence" meaning "everlasting & uncreated" fallacy was debunked.
U now lied that "entity" validated your fake doctrine.
The actual meaning of "entity" (Father exists separately, Jesus exists separately,with separate identity ,not your "one spirit which is God" fallacy) has exposed your lie, u resorted to name calling.
"One human " is now your faulty analogy which does not equate with ONE TRUE God.

Jehovah called his sons gods , Jesus himself said the sons of God are gods.
Jesus said " I am God's son", therefore Jesus is a god.
There are gods in heaven and on earth,Jesus is one of the gods.
The ONLY true God is Jehovah (the Father).

John 10:34-36. Ps82:6. 1cor8:4-6.

** Jehovah never called his sons 'false gods", u Pharisees cooked up that lie. (U have no proof for that lie.).
Questions for u:
*Mr man, "ONLY" ,'Most High' refers to how many person ( s) ?
* "Jehovah our God is one Jehovah" Deut6:4, how many person ( s) is 'one Jehovah'?
*Why was Jesus begotten & Jehovah was never begotten?

* Jesus called Jehovah "my Father and your Father & my God and your God, who is the Father and God of Jehovah?

*If Jesus is God,who is his head or has authority over Jesus?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Emusan:

The facts speaks for itself. Let's see...

*"Begotten is the past participle of the verb 'beget' which means to Father or produce as offspring.

You might recognize this word (begotten) from John 3:16,one of the most popular and most often quoted Bible verses
"For GOD so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son...." .
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/begotten

Jehovah PRODUCED Jesus Christ as his offspring (son).

Synonyms, Produced > Beget, Generated, CREATED, bring/brought forth, begotten,born etc

Go and quarrel with your Thesaurus/ Dictionary for further
exposure of your stupidity and falsehood called Trinity.

* No2
According to your comrade & fellow lying Pharisee, Johnw47:

"God is a spirit, one spirit" entity.

" Father and the Word is two person in one spirit which is God" entity.

Get outta here with your satanic doctrine & stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Janosky:

The facts speaks for itself. Let's see...

*"Begotten is the past participle of the verb 'beget' which means to Father or produce as offspring.

You might recognize this word (begotten) from John 3:16,one of the most popular and most often quoted Bible verses
"For GOD so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son...." .
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/begotten

Jehovah PRODUCED Jesus Christ as his offspring (son).

Synonyms, Produced > Beget, Generated, CREATED, bring/brought forth, begotten,born etc

Go and quarrel with your Thesaurus/ Dictionary for further
exposure of your stupidity and falsehood called Trinity.

* No2
According to your comrade & fellow lying Pharisee, Johnw47:

"God is a spirit, one spirit" entity.

" Father and the Word is two person in one spirit which is God" entity.

Get outta here with your satanic doctrine & stupidity.

poor tormented lying pharisee deceiver jano/onej

you know you are copycatting and talking about yourself there:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 1:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Emusan:

Lies .

" [Jesus] the beginning of the Creation by God " - Revelation 3:14

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Barristter07: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Emusan:

One human? The other time, it was one Man. So you brought this silly grammatical blunder here grin

See your life, all because you wanted to defend a Lie.

For the records, one human is a Single or Only Human in a group, Two humans are two separate humans, 3,4,5 so on .

So keep those lies, @blue... Are you now fighting with Jesus at John 17:3?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.