Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93989 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
You dey mind them? God gave humans Bible to tell them things relating to their physical being so HE did NOT narrate heavenly structures to man from the beginning because it's none of our business! Psalms 115:16
@ John 3:12 Jesus said i told you earthly things[visible to your sight] and you failed to grasp it,what will happen if i tell you heavenly things[that you can't SEE]
They are expecting God to tell them there is Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in the solar system when humans have no business with those heavenly bodies! cheesy cheesy cheesy
So when God said HE created heaven,they're expecting HIM to start narating bit by bit as HE did with earthly things that they[humans] must deal with! grin grin grin

in genesis God created the heavens and the earth and everything in it. it's clearly stated in the bible. I think that covers it.

if only Christians know the hugely contradictory assertion that a loving God will even make a place available to roast his creatures forever and ever, they will reexamine that bible doctrine.

Adam and Eve's punishment is that if you eat of the fruit you will surely die, and He expressly said to them, dust ye came from and dust ye shall return. those of Noah's days were wiped out with the flood.

so please tell me when exactly did God now change his mind, built a huge furnace for punishing Humans and the Devil.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

in genesis God created the heavens and the earth and everything in it. it's clearly stated in the bible. I think that covers it.

if only Christians know the hugely contradictory assertion that a loving God will even make a place available to roast his creatures forever and ever, they will reexamine that bible doctrine.

Adam and Eve's punishment is that if you eat of the fruit you will surely die, and He expressly said to them, dust ye came from and dust ye shall return. those of Noah's days were wiped out with the flood.

so please tell me when exactly did God now change his mind, built a huge furnace for punishing Humans and the Devil.
Let me answer that!
I think he changed his mind when he noticed how some people were tormenting humans alive in fire,though he said it has not come into his heart but he later reconsidered it as a wiser way to punish sinners than merely allowing them just to die and return to dust! Jeremiah 7:31
So the wages of sin is no more death[Romans 6:23] but eternal life of punishment,agony and torment in a burning furnace!
God must have learnt that from Nebuchadnezzar! Daniel 3:6
Hope i'll get a hi~five for that beautiful response Sir? grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Let me answer that!
I think he changed his mind when he noticed how some people were tormenting humans alive in fire,though he said it has not come into his heart but he later reconsidered it as a wiser way to punish sinners than merely allowing them just to die and return to dust! Jeremiah 7:31
So the wages of sin is no more death[Romans 6:23] but eternal life of punishment,agony and torment in a burning furnace!
God must have learnt that from Nebuchadnezzar! Daniel 3:6
Hope i'll get a hi~five for that beautiful response Sir? grin

grin grin grin grin grin u funny oo.
so God dey learn work from him own creatures?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

Abi nah,if HE can't win them at least HE can join them or better still design a bigger place than that of Topheth or Nebuchardnezzar!
Don't mind Maximus,he is now getting used to Sarcasm! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

But where is my Hi~five nah! angry

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Abi nah,if HE can't win them at least HE can join them or better still design a bigger place than that of Topheth or Nebuchardnezzar!
Don't mind Maximus,he is now getting used to Sarcasm! cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin but on a serious note, present-day Christians should stop listening to these men-in-suit and go check things out for themselves in the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
But where is my Hi~five nah! angry

no i go give you three gbosa.

GBOSA

GBOSA

GBOSA.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

no i go give you three gbosa.

GBOSA

GBOSA

GBOSA.

grin grin
Thanks,i feel like climbing the highest mountain!
Hope i'm safe? But from now please address me as 'Pastor Maximus' grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks,i feel like climbing the highest mountain!
Hope i'm safe? But from now please address me as 'Pastor Maximus' grin

okay. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

grin grin grin but on a serious note, present-day Christians should stop listening to these men-in-suit and go check things out for themselves in the bible.
Hmmmmmmmmmm That's it my Brother, Our people don't know that Christianity is not about going to listen always,it's about knowing the truth and helping others to know it! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmmmmmmmmm That's it my Brother, Our people don't know that Christianity is not about going to listen always,it's about knowing the truth and helping others to know it! smiley smiley smiley

You that it's a criminal offence to check bible on your own. You that you must use your gb brain to understand the Bible. Lol
See who is giving advice. Lol
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You that it's a criminal offence to check bible on your own. You that you must use your gb brain to understand the Bible. Lol
See who is giving advice. Lol
PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel, may you have TRUE Peace Sir!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
The name Jesus wasn't actually mentioned in the Old testament either-but some how you believe His Name exist-so if you can believe that, then believe everything Jesus taught about Heaven and Hell in the New testament'' it was when Jesus was in ministry, He was under the law of the Old covenant-now we all know the Old Covenant was an agreement between God and the children of Israel.
The New Covenant is an agreement between God and Jesus Christ. (Therefore it includes all who are united with Jesus Christ, or as the Bible says, all those who are "in Christ."wink
The New Covenant did not start until after the death of Jesus Christ. For it was sealed by the precious blood of Jesus paying the price for the complete remission of sins for all who believe in Him.
Jesus himself plainly said the New Covenant involved His blood being shed. {Matthew 26:28}"For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Hell wasn't mention in the Old testament but Sheol was the place of darkness, honesty 'this is good enough for me to believe Heaven and Hell exist, Just the way Jesus had preached it to exist.
chiedozie198100:

I'm not a jehovah's witness.

and may I remind you that adam and even where not condemned to a lake of fire, but to return to the dust they were made out from.

those that died in the flood were not dumped in hell fire.

in fact the whole hell theory was never part of the old testament.

saying that hell is a literal place is like saying that there is actually animals with weird physical structures as recorded in revelations, or angels in heaven that will physically come down to earth and blow trumpets.

my dear most bible illustrations are not literal in its expressions.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

The same way they have 8 old men in suit in new York heading the publishing company called watchtower organization who call themselves governing body members.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
PEACE Mr Hairyrapunzel, may you have TRUE Peace Sir!
Maximus! You're a machinery for real!
So this is how to keep this one in check without having any trouble with his agitation.
You must have been a master in the use of physical weapons! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

This man u so like wahala like this? I no dey ooo
grin
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
TATIME:
Maximus! You're a machinery for real!
So this is how to keep this one in check without having any trouble with his agitation.
You must have been a master in the use of physical weapons! grin grin grin

He can't handle my intelligence that's why he runs away from me. You guys know you are dullards when it comes to the bible that's why you people tend to run away from people you see that have sense.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
brocab:
The name Jesus wasn't actually mentioned in the Old testament either-but some how you believe His Name exist-so if you can believe that, then believe everything Jesus taught about Heaven and Hell in the New testament'' it was when Jesus was in ministry, He was under the law of the Old covenant-now we all know the Old Covenant was an agreement between God and the children of Israel.
The New Covenant is an agreement between God and Jesus Christ. (Therefore it includes all who are united with Jesus Christ, or as the Bible says, all those who are "in Christ."wink
The New Covenant did not start until after the death of Jesus Christ. For it was sealed by the precious blood of Jesus paying the price for the complete remission of sins for all who believe in Him.
Jesus himself plainly said the New Covenant involved His blood being shed. {Matthew 26:28}"For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Hell wasn't mention in the Old testament but Sheol was the place of darkness, honesty 'this is good enough for me to believe Heaven and Hell exist, Just the way Jesus had preached it to exist.

Adam and Eve disobeyed God, where r they?

those that were wiped out during the flood of noah's time, where r they?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

The same way they have 8 old men in suit in new York heading the publishing company called watchtower organization who call themselves governing body members.

u seem like u were kicked out of the body, but it's okay.

I wasn't exonerating them either.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

when God created the heavenly bodies.
verses needed?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

Adam and Eve disobeyed God, where r they?

those that were wiped out during the flood of noah's time, where r they?
how many ppl were wiped out during the flood? If you cant give an EXACT number then it means THERE WAS NO FLOOD?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

how many ppl were wiped out during the flood? If you cant give an EXACT number then it means THERE WAS NO FLOOD?

lol i suppose this is a trick question.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

verses needed?

gen 2:1

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

you cherry pick what u want to believe in,then try to sell u crap to other people,forgetting not everyone is so illiterate they cant read for themselves.
Jesus' repeated warnings, about hell, you ignore. Your opinion doesnt change facts.
You dont know enough about God to judge his justice.
Would a loving God let His own Son be tortured and killed for another persons crime? Would you let your own son go to jail for your neighbour's murder,looting and arson? Would you?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

gen 2:1
where in that verse does it even hint on angel-making?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

lol i suppose this is a trick question.
like your hell question. They're similar
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

where in that verse does it even hint on angel-making?

lol, i dont think u wanna go that road with me.

u people say the bible is a complete book, right?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

you cherry pick what u want to believe in,then try to sell u crap to other people,forgetting not everyone is so illiterate they cant read for themselves.
Jesus' repeated warnings, about hell, you ignore. Your opinion doesnt change facts.
You dont know enough about God to judge his justice.
Would a loving God let His own Son be tortured and killed for another persons crime? Would you let your own son go to jail for your neighbour's murder,looting and arson? Would you?

so an all knowing God set in motion an event he was suppose to know the outcome and then his own way of correcting it is to set up a burning furnance?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

lol, i dont think u wanna go that road with me.

u people say the bible is a complete book, right?
can you answer the question? Your argumnts are bigoted nd skewed. Totally illogical,yet u pretend to be objective. You might just as well admit that u dont care what the bible says,ur beliefs are all that matter to you.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

can you answer the question? Your argumnts are bigoted nd skewed. Totally illogical,yet u pretend to be objective. You might just as well admit that u dont care what the bible says,ur beliefs are all that matter to you.

look here man, if u wanna serve God, do so in spirit and truth.

dont serve Him because someone says u'll be roasted in a place forever if u fall short in one sin.

God does not have any place where He is roasting sinners.

it's high time we quit spreading this bullshit doctrine.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u seem like u were kicked out of the body, but it's okay.

I wasn't exonerating them either.

You sound like tatime and maximus69 but it's okay. Your gb are men and are always in suit just like the others. The way they deceive their followers is the way the others deceive theirs. No difference. They are all scam artists. You can't phantom your gb being like the rest. I know you are in severe pains take heart.

FYI no one can kick me out of any body/group. I ain't a zombie that must join one religious group/cult and obey their leaders teaching when I know I am more intelligent than their illiterate leaders.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You sound like tatime and maximus69 but it's okay. Your gb are men and are always in suit just like the others. The way they deceive their followers is the way the others deceive theirs. No difference. They are all scam artists. You can't phantom your gb being like the rest. I know you are in severe pains take heart.

FYI no one can kick me out of any body/group. I ain't a zombie that must join one religious group/cult and obey their leaders teaching when I know I am more intelligent than their illiterate leaders.

i want u to get this clear. i'm not a jehovah's witness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.