Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93942 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

my guy u funny die.

u directed me to the bible, but u still dey ask me to direct u to the same bible?
He has some kind of psycho whenever he hears the word Jehovah's Witnesses, he was a member before but because he expected the organization to change their rules for him and they said NO! He became a psychopath! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
He will soon accuse you of being a JW again! cheesy

You remember you first denied being a jw? Lol. Una think say people no get sense for this nairaland.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You want to accuse people of changing the Bible. No wahala. When you are accusing remember that your jw leaders added jehovah 218 in the new testament. When it was never mentioned in the original Greek manuscript. That is the original language the new testament was written.

Since you want to accuse others we will remind you that you are the same thing with the others.

i repeat, I'm not a JW.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
He will soon accuse you of being a JW again! cheesy

my dear, i tire for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
He has some kind of psycho whenever he hears the word Jehovah's Witnesses, he was a member before but because he expected the organization to change their rules for him and they said NO! He became a psychopath! cheesy

See someone accusing another person of being a psychopath. You that wishes your all loving jehovah will come kill all non jws so you can inherit earth and the property of non jws Nko? Lol

No be only psychopath. You will wait to live in paradise earth forever yet you no go see since it will remain only inside your head and in your magazines. Lol

Psychopath indeed.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

i repeat, I'm not a JW.

Since you have an issue with hellfire we have an issue with a jehovah slaughtering people because they refused to join watchtower organization.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus said i will raise this Temple-Body, john 2:19
false jw's don't believe Jesus, and make God a liar, 1john 5:10

false jw's say God raised Jesus,
Jesus is God, john 1:1, He raised His Body as He said

when the Spirit leaves a body the body dies
when Jesus Spirit-the word of God reentered Jesus body, Jesus body became alive again
Jesus-the Word of God raised His Temple-body just as He said He would

Jesus showed He was not a Spirit, luke 24:39
false jw's say he was a Spirit
again not believing Jesus and making God a liar
that is the evil of the false jw's

Joh_2:19  Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

1Jn_5:10  He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luk 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

please where r the verses?
is this a question? If you dont know d subject matter very well,then why argue on it? Go do ur research,the bible is an open book.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Defend your stupid claims, There are how many hell ?
you r a dummy for asking this question and trying to put words in my mouth? I dont need to defend what i NEVER SAID. You took something i said,distorted it out of context,now u r raving with pointed questions.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

please where r the verses?

You asked for the verses, here are the verses. cool

"I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
(Rev. 1:18) The Evidence Bible.

There are three words translated "hell" in Scripture:

Gehenna (Greek): The place of punishment (Matthew 5:22,29; 10:28; and James 3:6)

Hades (Greek): The abode of the dead (Matthew 11:23; 16:18, Luke 16:23; Acts 2:27)

Sheol (Hebrew): The grave (Psalm 9:17; 16:10)

There are those who accept that hell is a place of punishment, but believe that the punishment is to be annihilated—to cease conscious existence. They can't conceive that the punishment of the wicked will be conscious and eternal. If they are correct, then a man like Adolph Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions, is being "punished" merely with eternal sleep. His fate is simply to return to the non-existent state he was in before he was born, where he doesn't even know that he is being punished.

However, Scripture paints a different story. The rich man who found himself in hell (Luke 16:19–31) was conscious. He was able to feel pain, to thirst, and to experience remorse. He wasn't asleep in the grave; he was in a place of "torment." If hell is a place of knowing nothing or a reference to the grave into which we go at death, Jesus' statements about hell make no sense. He said that if your hand, foot, or eye causes you to sin, it would be better to remove it than to:

"go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched"
(Mark 9:43–48).

The Bible refers to the fate of the unsaved with such fearful words as the following:

"Shame and everlasting contempt"
(Daniel 12:2)

"Everlasting punishment"
(Mathew 25:46)

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth"
(Matthew 24:51)

"Fire unquenchable"
(Luke 3:17)

"Indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish"
(Romans 2:8,9)

"Everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord"
(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

"Eternal fire...the blackness of darkness for ever"
(Jude 7,13)

Revelation 14:10,11 tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner:

"He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...the smoke of their torment ascended up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night."
(The Evidence Bible). smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Jozzy4: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2019
asalimpo:

you r a dummy for asking this question and trying to put words in my mouth? I dont need to defend what i NEVER SAID. You took something i said,distorted it out of context,now u r raving with pointed questions.

A dog that will get lost, will not listen to the hunters whistle ..

Your addition and manipulation of Jesus words is now working against you and u want to run

Rev 20:13,14 Specifically showed hell is different from lake of fire . but u went ahead to pronounce another hell by saying lake of fire is hell too. Because you wanted to help your self out of the issues u faced..

So there are how many hell then ?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:51am On Mar 26, 2019
asalimpo:

i get aggressive when i see blatant lies. Like you would if some1 tried to tell you tht 2+2 isnt 4!
Do you see that Jesus is God according to Rev20v12? Or u will strt telling me watchtower shenanigans (shenaningans?).

yes, rev 20:12 does show that the Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is of course God:

Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Mat 25:31  When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

2Co 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.  

verse 11 heaven and earth fled from the face of the One on the Throne
wow such a Almighty event for "a god"

Rev 20:11  And I saw a white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 

some say that rev 20:12 should be "throne" and not "God", even if that be so
would heaven and earth flea from the face of "a god" "a angel" which is a servant
false jw nonsense

and of course many other bible verses show that the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is God
if any one want's to see them?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2019
chiedozie198100:

my dear, i tire for the guy.
He is a psychopath for real and the only thing that triggers his madness to stupor is the sight or hearing about anything JW! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

See someone accusing another person of being a psychopath. You that wishes your all loving jehovah will come kill all non jws so you can inherit earth and the property of non jws Nko? Lol

No be only psychopath. You will wait to live in paradise earth forever yet you no go see since it will remain only inside your head and in your magazines. Lol

Psychopath indeed.
I'm through with you now that your madness has been exposed to everyone,you thought you're doing something worthwhile by killing yourself over the issue of the GB of JWs.
For a fact,it is the attitude of all you critics that completed my research in concluding how to discover and IDENTIFY true Christians. Nothing can stop me again,i'm becoming a JW just has Moses was ready to be ridiculed along with God's people! Hebrew 11:23-26
You can continue killing yourself,i'm through with you! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You asked for the verses, here are the verses. cool

(Rev. 1:18) The Evidence Bible.

There are three words translated "hell" in Scripture:

Gehenna (Greek): The place of punishment (Matthew 5:22,29; 10:28; and James 3:6)

Hades (Greek): The abode of the dead (Matthew 11:23; 16:18, Luke 16:23; Acts 2:27)

Sheol (Hebrew): The grave (Psalm 9:17; 16:10)

There are those who accept that hell is a place of punishment, but believe that the punishment is to be annihilated—to cease conscious existence. They can't conceive that the punishment of the wicked will be conscious and eternal. If they are correct, then a man like Adolph Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions, is being "punished" merely with eternal sleep. His fate is simply to return to the non-existent state he was in before he was born, where he doesn't even know that he is being punished.

However, Scripture paints a different story. The rich man who found himself in hell (Luke 16:19–31) was conscious. He was able to feel pain, to thirst, and to experience remorse. He wasn't asleep in the grave; he was in a place of "torment." If hell is a place of knowing nothing or a reference to the grave into which we go at death, Jesus' statements about hell make no sense. He said that if your hand, foot, or eye causes you to sin, it would be better to remove it than to:

(Mark 9:43–48).

The Bible refers to the fate of the unsaved with such fearful words as the following:

(Daniel 12:2)

(Mathew 25:46)

(Matthew 24:51)

(Luke 3:17)

(Romans 2:8,9)

(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

(Jude 7,13)

Revelation 14:10,11 tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner:

(The Evidence Bible). smiley
Please try to explain or correlate all what you're quoting with 1John 4:8,Jeremiah 7:31 and Revelations 20:14. I'm sure you'll see clearly that you're missing something VITAL! embarassed
It's clear God is not speaking in literal terms in one of these contradicting ideas. It's either he created us from nonexistence and at death we return to nonexistence[Ecclesiastes 3:19,20 & 9:5-10] or we've been existing before he made this earth! So pick one. wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Jozzy4:

A dog that will get lost, will not listen to the hunters whistle ..

Your addition and manipulation of Jesus words is now working against you and u want to run

Rev 20:13,14 Specifically showed hell is different from lake of fire . but u went ahead to pronounce another hell by saying lake of fire is hell too. Because you wanted to help your self out of the issues u faced..

So there are how many hell then ?
show me where exactly i MANIPULATED JESUS WORDS. STOP making baseless claims. Besides,while u seek a direct answer,you ppl evade direct answers to ur lies because it will find you out.
You choose to decieved because any THINKING person with pri3 education can see the truth for himself by simply reading the bible.
While you r looking for where i said they r multiple hells, why hav remained in an organization that is expert at producing false prophecies?
Deut. 18:22, "If what a
prophet proclaims in the name of the
LORD does not take place or come true,
that is a message the LORD has not
spoken. That prophet has spoken
presumptuously. Do not be afraid of
him."

HOW MANY FAILED PROPHECIES HAS UR CULT PRODUCED yet u still stick with them?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Please try to explain or correlate all what you're quoting with 1John 4:8,Jeremiah 7:31 and Revelations 20:14. I'm sure you'll see clearly that you're missing something VITAL! embarassed
It's clear God is not speaking in literal terms in one of these contradicting ideas. It's either he created us from nonexistence and at death we return to nonexistence[Ecclesiastes 3:19,20 & 9:5-10] or we've been existing before he made this earth! So pick one. wink

Why don't you debunk those verses quoting from your Watchtower magazine since you don't believe in the Holy Scriptures? undecided

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
I'm through with you now that your madness has been exposed to everyone,you thought you're doing something worthwhile by killing yourself over the issue of the GB of JWs.
For a fact,it is the attitude of all you critics that completed my research in concluding how to discover and IDENTIFY true Christians. Nothing can stop me again,i'm becoming a JW just has Moses was ready to be ridiculed along with God's people! Hebrew 11:23-26
You can continue killing yourself,i'm through with you! wink

Did we ever hold you from becoming what you are already? Lol. No be only research. True Christians that never regard jesus Christ's words. Lol.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:

So you can now tell whether God is speaking in literal terms or not. Lol. Una don they think for God.

Ecc 3:19-20
19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath[c]; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return

The same fate awaits everyone. No Paradise earth sorry.

Ecc 9:3-6
3 This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead. 4 Anyone who is among the living has hope[b]—even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.
6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun

When I said your paradise earth is imaginary you guys called me a psychopath. Bible even says there is no paradise earth. Eya
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you debunk those verses quoting from your Watchtower magazine since you don't believe in the Holy Scriptures? undecided
Same goes to you Sir!
Why don't you debunk those verses i quoted from the Bible? Or are you saying those ones aren't found in your copy of the Bible? Why are you dwelling on some part and leaving others simply because it doesn't sound like your wicked intentions of roasting people ALIVE inside fire forever?
Those Bible quotations points out clearly that man will return to NONEXISTENCE or LIFELESS,so why cherrypicking scriptures? Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming that the lake of fire is NOT to be translated literally and that solves the question raised by those other quotations! You are saying NOTHING about the other quotations and expecting everyone to agree that God will roast people alive in the fire tormenting them forever! embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So you can now tell whether God is speaking in literal terms or not. Lol. Una don they think for God.

Ecc 3:19-20
19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath[c]; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return

The same fate awaits everyone. No Paradise earth sorry.

Ecc 9:3-6
3 This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead. 4 Anyone who is among the living has hope[b]—even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.
6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun

When I said your paradise earth is imaginary you guys called me a psychopath. Bible even says there is no paradise earth. Eya
cool

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Barristter07:

John 3:13 Is all you need grin
Are you saying that the words of Jesus in john3v13 supersedes the verse in 2kings? Which do we believe? The verse that says Elijah was taken to heaven or john3v13?
What about d horses? Are they real or parabolic?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
asalimpo:

Are you saying that the words of Jesus in john3v13 supersedes the verse in 2kings? Which do we believe? The verse that says Elijah was taken to heaven or john3v13?
What about d horses? Are they real or parabolic?
If Elijah actually got to heaven Jesus would have said that,because Jesus came from heaven! embarassed Please Elijah was taken to another place but the chariot went into the sky,so if this event happened in your presence and you're to narrate it,a 21th century man like you will say 'he was taken away' because you're now aware that people can travel from one part of the earth to another through airplanes which if it occurred back then they will simply say 'he was taken to heaven'! undecided
Sir Elijah was taken to another part of the earth,that's where he wrote a letter and send it to the king of Judah! 2Chronicles 21:12
Jehovah's Witnesses,thank you o! smiley

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
If Elijah actually got to heaven Jesus would have said that,because Jesus came from heaven! embarassed Please Elijah was taken to another place but the chariot went into the sky,so if this event happened in your presence and you're to narrate it,a 21th century man like you will say 'he was taken away' because you're now aware that people can travel from one part of the earth to another through airplanes which if it occurred back then they will simply say 'he was taken to heaven'! undecided
Sir Elijah was taken to another part of the earth,that's where he wrote a letter and send it to the king of Judah! 2Chronicles 21:12

If again? So last last your statement did not happen and it will never happen. It's only your assumption at the end of the day.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
yeah,Jesus said NO MAN HAS ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN ...
But the verse says Elijah,ascended up by a whirlwind. So which is which? I'll say Elijah did ascend and Jesus statemnts cannot negate this but must b interpreted otherwise.
1) it's pointless relocating elijah!
Elijah couldav trekked there. Etc
2) The attendant entourage to take elijah home is pointless if it's just some place close/nearby
- A fiery chariot,angels, horses, all for what? To drop him on mount horeb!? Dont make sense. This was d home coming.
- Letter to king from future:
yeah,i've read that also. It dont vibe. Many things couldav caused a letter from elijah to b delivered after his departure. He couldav written it and saved it to his hard drive to b fwd to d king much later etc. He couldav dictated it to a prophet who penned it in his name etc. He couldav prophesied it as was d case with Jeroboam , absalom etc

another argumnt is that events in d bible arent necessarily chronological. So the letter to d king didnt need to occur post elijah's exit as u think,just because chronicles comes after kings.

anyway,if Jesus words supersede on the issue of elijah's translation, y do you uphold solomon's words over Jesus on the issue of death nd hell? Selective picking?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
asalimpo:

yeah,Jesus said NO MAN HAS ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN ...
But the verse says Elijah,ascended up by a whirlwind. So which is which? I'll say Elijah did ascend and Jesus statemnts cannot negate this but must b interpreted otherwise.
1) it's pointless relocating elijah!
Elijah couldav trekked there. Etc
2) The attendant entourage to take elijah home is pointless if it's just some place close/nearby
- A fiery chariot,angels, horses, all for what? To drop him on mount horeb!? Dont make sense. This was d home coming.
- Letter to king from future:
yeah,i've read that also. It dont vibe. Many things couldav caused a letter from elijah to b delivered after his departure. He couldav written it and saved it to his hard drive to b fwd to d king much later etc. He couldav dictated it to a prophet who penned it in his name etc. He couldav prophesied it as was d case with Jeroboam , absalom etc

another argumnt is that events in d bible arent necessarily chronological. So the letter to d king didnt need to occur post elijah's exit as u think,just because chronicles comes after kings.

anyway,if Jesus words supersede on the issue of elijah's translation, y do you uphold solomon's words over Jesus on the issue of death nd hell? Selective picking?
Before Jesus came to this earth,God created the heavens for himself and angels but earth he has given to humans! Psalms 115:16
So Jesus said some will get visas to heaven through baptism by water and spirit! And they are going there for a special purpose.Revelations 20:6
First they must have known the God of Israel by learning all his purposes and learn so much from Jesus[God's son] about how to participate in his government[Isaiah 9:6,Daniel 2:44] that's why Revelation 14:1 says TWO names were WRITTEN on their foreheads! Therefore all ancient servants of God before the coming of Jesus from the beginning are awaiting a resurrection to life here on earth,only few servant AMONG Christians will go and rule with Jesus in heaven!
Jesus and Solomon got their inspiration from the same source so they're not contradicting each other,it is the reader that needs to know that Jesus taught a lot in PARABLES. Matthew 13:10
So for you to fully grasp what he is saying,you must first know God's program from the beginning,what is his plan for righteous people and what he intends to do with practicers of evil. Then you listen to Jesus and draw a conclusion from his PARABLES,otherwise if you concentrate only on Jesus' parables without considering other texts you'll continue to reject what God said from the beginning! Matthew 5:17

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Before Jesus came to this earth,God created the heavens for himself and angels but earth he has given to humans! Psalms 115:16
So Jesus said some will get visas to heaven through baptism by water and spirit! And they are going there for a special purpose.Revelations 20:6
First they must have known the God of Israel by learning all his purposes and learn so much from Jesus[God's son] about how to participate in his government[Isaiah 9:6,Daniel 2:44] that's why Revelation 14:1 says TWO names were WRITTEN on their foreheads! Therefore all ancient servants of God before the coming of Jesus from the beginning are awaiting a resurrection to life here on earth,only few servant AMONG Christians will go and rule with Jesus in heaven!
Jesus and Solomon got their inspiration from the same source so they're not contradicting each other,it is the reader that needs to know that Jesus taught a lot in PARABLES. Matthew 13:10
So for you to fully grasp what he is saying,you must first know God's program from the beginning,what is his plan for righteous people and what he intends to do with practicers of evil. Then you listen to Jesus and draw a conclusion from his PARABLES,otherwise if you concentrate only on Jesus' parables without considering other texts you'll continue to reject what God said from the beginning! Matthew 5:17
let me see, Jesus taught a lot in parables, but parables are distinct from non parables in many ways. Parables have a preceding context e.g the good samaritan, strictly not a parable but a story, Jesus was parried with a dubious question by a lawyer. He told that.
Parables were often symbolic and interpreted. The parable of the wheat n tares etc. The sower.
Classifying all statemnts and injunctions as parables IS DELIBERATE DUPLICITY (FLAT OUT DUBIOUSNESS).
THE warnings of Jesus about avoiding Hell is what? A parable? U suffer brain damage? Jesus warns EVEN TWICE in the same passage,to show how serious the issue is-yet to say something as dumb as it's a parable!

If so,then the sermon on the mount is a PARABLE! RIGHT? brainscrubbed!
Jesus railings against some cities,that they'll b brought down to HELL , THIS is a parable? If Hell wasnt fearful why d warning? You warn a child not to play with matches because a the parable goes A BURNT CHILD DREADS FIRE. You ask children to look twice bf crossing the road because ... Pain is real.
People dont dread what cant hurt them. Do children dread stuffed teddy bears?
Dont b daft, Jesus wouldnt spent verses asking ppl to avoid an IMAGINARY PLACE.
In rev20,it just so happens that he fulfills what he warns about earlier. CASTS ppl (bodily) into a (parable?) fiery place? Dude, cant u think?
Jesus never said water baptism is the route to getting into the kingdom. Stop twisting the scriptures.
It says except a man b born again-
when people got saved how did they do it? Get water baptised?
The bible never says SOME will get visas. It says WHOSOEVER (no discrimination) BELIEVES in HIM SHALL BE SAVED.
John3v16.
Again, this elitisizing the group is necessary to tighten the noose around the necks of the brainscrubbed victims. Sad.
Catholics do same too.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
asalimpo:

let me see, Jesus taught a lot in parables, but parables are distinct from non parables in many ways. Parables have a preceding context e.g the good samaritan, strictly not a parable but a story, Jesus was parried with a dubious question by a lawyer. He told that.
Parables were often symbolic and interpreted. The parable of the wheat n tares etc. The sower.
Classifying all statemnts and injunctions as parables IS DELIBERATE DUPLICITY (FLAT OUT DUBIOUSNESS).
THE warnings of Jesus about avoiding Hell is what? A parable? U suffer brain damage? Jesus warns EVEN TWICE in the same passage,to show how serious the issue is-yet to say something as dumb as it's a parable!

If so,then the sermon on the mount is a PARABLE! RIGHT? brainscrubbed!
Jesus railings against some cities,that they'll b brought down to HELL , THIS is a parable? If Hell wasnt fearful why d warning? You warn a child not to play with matches because a the parable goes A BURNT CHILD DREADS FIRE. You ask children to look twice bf crossing the road because ... Pain is real.
People dont dread what cant hurt them. Do children dread stuffed teddy bears?
Dont b daft, Jesus wouldnt spent verses asking ppl to avoid an IMAGINARY PLACE.
In rev20,it just so happens that he fulfills what he warns about earlier. CASTS ppl (bodily) into a (parable?) fiery place? Dude, cant u think?
Jesus never said water baptism is the route to getting into the kingdom. Stop twisting the scriptures.
It says except a man b born again-
when people got saved how did they do it? Get water baptised?
The bible never says SOME will get visas. It says WHOSOEVER (no discrimination) BELIEVES in HIM SHALL BE SAVED.
John3v16.
Again, this elitisizing the group is necessary to tighten the noose around the necks of the brainscrubbed victims. Sad.
Catholics do same too.
It's no problem Sir! Hold on to your hellfire idea while i hold on to everlasting life for those who IDENTIFY Jesus' true followers and death for those who failed to identify them! Jesus will judge so let's wait and see what happens.
You won't agree that creatures from nonexistence could return to nonexistence and i won't agree that God will torment people forever Period! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
It's no problem Sir! Hold on to your hellfire idea while i hold on to everlasting life for those who IDENTIFY Jesus' true followers and death for those who failed to identify them! Jesus will judge so let's wait and see what happens.
You won't agree that creatures from nonexistence could return to nonexistence and i won't agree that God will torment people forever Period! wink

When you have finished judging them you are now saying Jesus will judge. You already sentenced those who fail to identify as jesus true followers to death so jesus Christ doesn't have work again cos you have done it for him. Lok

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

When you have finished judging them you are now saying Jesus will judge. You already sentenced those who fail to identify as jesus true followers to death so jesus Christ doesn't have work again cos you have done it for him. Lok
cool

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:
it's not about holding on to an idea. It's about believing the bible. Reading it with an open and honest mind. No person on earth can objectively read the bible,compare the scriptures on the diety of Jesus,hell, jesus death on the cross, true prophecy come to the zanny stinking hypocritical conclusions you brainscrubbed jws reach. The watchtower has to tell you how to think rather than u using your brain urself. If u question them,they torture u psychologically via excommunication. Yet u dudes still go by their crap- pathetic.
Wake up and live before it's too late.
You ask would a Loving God send people to hell?
in rev20v15 what does it say? Do you read that? Isnt that God sitting on the throne? Or you need a dictionary to interprete what the words ANYONE, BOOK , CAST, FIRE means. Or are they anthropomorphisms. Dude, open ur eyes,else it will b too late for you.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by ableguy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Funny how hypocritical people can be he believed Jesus words to Thomas but won't believe this one again.
Chaii

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.