Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93999 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

look here man, if u wanna serve God, do so in spirit and truth.

dont serve Him because someone says u'll be roasted in a place forever if u fall short in one sin.

God does not have any place where He is roasting sinners.

it's high time we quit spreading this bullshit doctrine.

Don't serve God because someone says their God will slaughter you if you don't join their organization and accept 8 old men who call themselves governing body as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

Don't serve God because some men said that if you don't belong to their organization you will not live forever on an imaginary Paradise earth.

What ever you say to other people also tell yourself the same thing.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

so an all knowing God set in motion an event he was suppose to know the outcome and then his own way of correcting it is to set up a burning furnance?
is our model of justice the standard or the scriptures? Which rules? You hav not answered the question about what qualifctions you have to evaluate God's justice?
If you know how a loving father is supposed to behave,then tell me how you would judge a father who chose to hand over his well behave son to be extradited to die for a wicked person like osama bin laden? So that osama can go scott free, have wives,marry children and live to a good old age. If ur entire family died from osama's wickedness, what would b your reaction to the substitutionary act? Wouldnt you call such a father a sentimntal fool and plot ways to lynch osama-inspite of the offer of the substitute? Is there any justice system that would even accept such an exchange? If the justice system cant fathom such acts of selflessness how do you think you can fathom God's act of justice.
Can you fathom why a just God would strike and kill a priest for just attempting to right a cart that was about to topple with the ark of covenant? The man Just reached out his hand to steady it? What's wrong with that? Why kill him and snuff his life for "such a minor thing"?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Don't serve God because someone says their God will slaughter you if you don't join their organization and accept 8 old men who call themselves governing body as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

Don't serve God because some men said that if you don't belong to their organization you will not live forever on an imaginary Paradise earth.

What ever you say to other people also tell yourself the same thing.

i'm not a JW and i dont go with their flow either, i have enough God-given common sense to figure out these things for myself.

ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION IS BULLSHIT, any way u wanna look at it.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

i want u to get this clear. i'm not a jehovah's witness.

Since you condemn hellfire I just decided to remind you that you are a hypocrite when you don't condemn a jehovah coming to commit the greatest genocide known to man because they refused to pay allegiance to a new York based publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the 8 old men who head this company as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

No offense here. Since you can throw stones at Christianity we can also throw stones at jehovah witness religion.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Since you condemn hellfire I just decided to remind you that you are a hypocrite when you don't condemn a jehovah coming to commit the greatest genocide known to man because they refused to pay allegiance to a new York based publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the 8 old men who head this company as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

No offense here. Since you can throw stones at Christianity we can also throw stones at jehovah witness religion.

u see, that's why organized religion is stupid.

u both claim to be serving the same God, u interpret his words differently, and u can freely fight yourselves over ur doctrinal differences, and yet you claim to be his true follower.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

look here man, if u wanna serve God, do so in spirit and truth.

dont serve Him because someone says u'll be roasted in a place forever if u fall short in one sin.

God does not have any place where He is roasting sinners.

it's high time we quit spreading this bullshit doctrine.

nice advice. God doesnt have any place where he is roasting sinners? Says who? Watchtower or the bible?

It's hightime we stop spreading this bullshit- you mean, it's hightime we stop believing parts of the scriptures that makes us uncomfortable. If calling it a parable doesnt cut it,calling it gehenna of ancient isreal doesnt cut it(with its embarrassing contradictions), we should just flat out reject it. In other words, create our gods and worship them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Same body but it doesn't have blood like the former that depend on blood . #spits# at this ignorance.

With this nonsense u just spew

Someone ask: there are how many hell ?

you have refuted anything i said using scriptures. Other than baseless condemnation.
Make ur points with scriptures, your claims are even more outlandish and absurd.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

nice advice. God doesnt have any place where he is roasting sinners? Says who? Watchtower or the bible?

It's hightime we stop spreading this bullshit- you mean, it's hightime we stop believing parts of the scriptures that makes us uncomfortable. If calling it a parable doesnt cut it,calling it gehenna of ancient isreal doesnt cut it(with its embarrassing contradictions), we should just flat out reject it. In other words, create our gods and worship them.

step out of the cloak of JW or Anglican or any other religion.

read the Bible with a clear and open mind, draw correlations were necessary and see if you can honestly believe that God has a place where he will roast sinners.

u r on the internet. do ur own research on the history of hellfire doctrine. it was actually modified from an earlier outrageous doctrine of purgatory, a well elaborate scam by the roman catholic church, where they extorted money from people in the name of praying for their dead loved ones, to be put in a waiting place so that God will look into their case based on how much their relatives can come up with and how fast they can come up with the money. and if you delay or don't bring the money, the dead person will be sent to the actual hellfire.

but over time and with more enlightenment when the scam could not continue, they jettisoned the purgatory and ramped up the hellfire bullshit to unprecedented heights, through unfounded tales of dead people coming back with sotries, drawings and outright distortion of the scriptures..

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u see, that's why organized religion is stupid.

u both claim to be serving the same God, u interpret his words differently, and u can freely fight yourselves over ur doctrinal differences, and yet you claim to be his true follower.

For me I don't mind doctrinal differences Christians are not zombies or robots. I don't think as a true follower of Jesus you must or are expected to strictly abide by doctrines made up by men or else you will be punished. I don't subscribe to this kind of junk.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

read the Bible with a clear and open mind, draw correlations were necessary and see if you can honestly believe that God has a place where he will roast sinners.

u r on the internet. do ur own research on the history of hellfire doctrine. it was actually modified from an earlier outrageous doctrine of purgatory, a well elaborate scam by the roman catholic church, where they extorted money from people in the name of praying for them to be put in a waiting place so that God will look into their case based on how much their relatives can come up with and how fast they can come up with the money. and if you delay or don't bring the money, the dead person will be sent to the actual hellfire.

but when the scam could not continue, they jettisoned the purgatory and ramped up the hellfire bullshit to unprecedented heights, through unfounded tales of dead people coming back with sotries, drawings and outright distortion of the scriptures..

Do you believe God will murder people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization and obey their leaders?

Do you believe God will slaughter people because they refused to accept the 8 old men who head this company called watchtower organization as the only channel of communication between God and man today?

We all have different views about certain issues.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Do you believe God will murder people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization and obey their leaders?

Do you believe God will slaughter people because they refused to accept the 8 old men who head this company called watchtower organization as the only channel of communication between God and man today?

We all have different views about certain issues.

u will have to channel that to a JW. I have no business with that type of doctrine.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u will have to channel that to a JW. I have no business with that type of doctrine.

So its doctrine of roasting in hell fire that you have business with right?

Fear no let you even answer. You don't believe what you don't believe same as us.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So its doctrine of roasting in hell fire that you have business with right?

Fear no let you even answer. You don't believe what you don't believe same as us.

see that's the problem. we are unto a topic, but u mischievously slid a different unrelated issue in.

If u wanna discuss that to the full, u say so.

to me, organized religion makes no sense.

all I'm looking at is a very fundamental doctrine in Christianity. if my assertion favours a denomination's beliefs so be it, but that doesn't mean i am with them in any way shape or form.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u r on the internet. do ur own research on the history of hellfire doctrine. it was actually modified from an earlier outrageous doctrine of purgatory, a well elaborate scam by the roman catholic church, where they extorted money from people in the name of praying for their dead loved ones, to be put in a waiting place so that God will look into their case based on how much their relatives can come up with and how fast they can come up with the money. and if you delay or don't bring the money, the dead person will be sent to the actual hellfire.

but over time and with more enlightenment when the scam could not continue, they jettisoned the purgatory and ramped up the hellfire bullshit to unprecedented heights, through unfounded tales of dead people coming back with sotries, drawings and outright distortion of the scriptures..

As far as the bible is true and is God's word, there is no confusion on certain issues. Anyone with a primary 3 education can read nd understand these things. If you want to be blind or disbelieving,the devil will accomodate you. Theyre are enough verses on hell to show without a reasonable doubt that hell is real. The issue is- is the bible true or not? If true then we are without excuse. If false then we all wasted our time with religion. The atheists were right all along
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

As far as the bible is true and is God's word, there is no confusion on certain issues. Anyone with a primary 3 education can read nd understand these things. If you want to be blind or disbelieving,the devil will accomodate you. Theyre are enough verses on hell to show without a reasonable doubt that hell is real. The issue is- is the bible true or not? If true then we are without excuse. If false then we all wasted our time with religion. The atheists were right all along

please where r the verses?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

They're claiming none denominational,yet they're all sticking to the old tradition of the churches! grin
Even the Catholic Church that fabricated they whole hellfire saga and inserted it into their own interpretations have declared it FALSE.
But since JWs are the only group working hard to separate falsehood and traditions from facts,everyone will start attacking you if you're not in agreement with their hellfire doctrines thinking you're a JW who must be vilified as outcasts! grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

see that's the problem. we are unto a topic, but u mischievously slid a different unrelated issue in.

If u wanna discuss that to the full, u say so.

to me, organized religion makes no sense.

all I'm looking at is a very fundamental doctrine in Christianity. if my assertion favours a denomination's beliefs so be it, but that doesn't mean i am with them in any way shape or form.

You wanna discuss hellfire be ready to discuss Armageddon simple. You are quick to judge peoples belief in hellfire and condemn it while you turn a blind eye to the fact that some people you hail say their jehovah will gruesomely murder people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the 8 old men heading it as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

It's part of the topic.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
They're claiming none denominational,yet they're all sticking to the old tradition of the churches! grin
Even the Catholic Church that fabricated they whole hellfire saga and inserted it into their own interpretations have declared it FALSE.
But since JWs are the only group working hard to separate falsehood and traditions from facts,everyone will start attacking you if you're not in agreement with their hellfire doctrines thinking you're a JW who must be vilified as outcasts! grin

At least you be jw. We like it like that. You that formulate beliefs and stick to it till your leaders decide to change the beliefs nko? Abeg park well.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

You wanna discuss hellfire be ready to discuss Armageddon simple. You are quick to judge peoples belief in hellfire and condemn it while you turn a blind eye to the fact that some people you hail say their jehovah will gruesomely murder people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization and accept the 8 old men heading it as the only channel of communication between God and man today.

It's part of the topic.

u can't even put up a decent argument.

okay based on ur logic of "hell is real", how will those sinners alive when judgement comes end up in that hellfire?

won't they have to leave this physical world? and how do you leave this physical world? is it not through death? grin grin grin

won't they have to all die at the same time so they can be bundled into hellfire for their final judgement?

i sure u never think am reach this stage before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

I am now one anticipating to become a JW and i also don't believe in any particular group before,until i came here and discovered that there is a group that everyone hates! Matthew 10:22,John 17:14
And these one and only group have formed a global family of like minded believers who accepted one another as a global family of worshipers! John 13:34,35
That's when i started picking more interest in the JWs, and started seeing them as the group one should associate with for further enlightenment and encouragemet! Hebrew 10:24,25
I wanted everyone of us to be like brothers and sisters in Christ but the more i looked into the matter critically it gets much clearer that such a thing is impossible without a body directing the collective affairs of all those claiming believers! Act 2:42

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Jozzy4: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
asalimpo:

you have refuted anything i said using scriptures. Other than baseless condemnation.
Make ur points with scriptures, your claims are even more outlandish and absurd.
Defend your stupid claims, There are how many hell ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

okay based on ur logic of "hell is real", how will those sinners alive when judgement comes end up in that hellfire?

won't they have to leave this physical world? and how do you leave this physical world? is it not through death? grin grin grin

won't they have to all die at the same time so they can be bundled into hellfire for their final judgement?

Check the Bible. Direct your questions to the Bible. If you don't see answer there then it's not there.

Meanwhile, you can direct us to the bible passage where your jehovah said he will slaughter people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

He has no other problem than Jehovah's Witnesses,but he claims to be happy and having peace of mind. Yet each time he logs on to NL all his mind is to quarrel with anyone in agreement with JWs!
So don't waste your time with him,because his brains has been affected with an anti~JW virus,therefore he is deaf to any other point raised except antagonizing JWs! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jozzy4:

Defend your stupid claims, There are how many hell ?

Since you can count and they mentioned the number of hellfires in the Bible you should be able to tell us. mumu question
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Check the Bible. Direct your questions to the Bible. If you don't see answer there then it's not there.

Meanwhile, you can direct us to the bible passage where your jehovah said he will slaughter people because they refused to join a publishing company called watchtower organization.

my guy u funny die.

u directed me to the bible, but u still dey ask me to direct u to the same bible?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
He has no other problem than Jehovah's Witnesses,but he claims to be happy and having peace of mind. Yet each time he logs on to NL all his mind is to quarrel with anyone in agreement with JWs!
So don't waste your time with him,because his brains has been affected with an anti~JW virus,therefore he is deaf to any other point raised except antagonizing JWs! wink

You accuse people of believing in hellfire while you can't handle the fact that your all loving jehovah is coming to commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. Your jehovah is so blood thirsty. Una think say we no get sense.

One is hiding under I am not a jehovah witness yen yen yen to propagate her/his belief that hellfire isn't real soon you will hear her justify belonging to watchtower organization as the only means to survive the blood bath that will happen in their upcoming Armageddon that's inside their head.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Mr Hairyrapunzel,this guy said he is not a JW! Haba, are you sure you can sleep with this anti~jw virus disturbing your brains? cheesy
Person talk say he no be JW,still you dey pack all the accusations way dey your head upon him say na JW.
Na wa o! And small time you go talk say you get peace of mind! embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

my guy u funny die.

u directed me to the bible, but u still dey ask me to direct u to the same bible?

I have checked the Bible and there is nothing called organization. Check the Bible and you will see hell or hell fire. So since you know the passage where salvation is guaranteed by joining an organization tell us. Fear did not even allow you direct me to the bible to check your beliefs.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr Hairyrapunzel,this guy said he is not a JW! Haba, are you sure you can sleep with this anti~jw virus disturbing your brains? cheesy
Person talk say he no be JW,still you dey pack all the accusations way dey your head upon him say na JW.
Na wa o! And small time you go talk say you get peace of mind! embarassed

I am having fun. Don't let it pain you but your Armageddon and paradise earth is inside your head. It's never going to happen. Lol

I know you are ashamed of the fact that people know exactly what your beliefs are and you can't lie to them. I know you are in severe pains.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by chiedozie198100: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

I have checked the Bible and there is nothing called organization. Check the Bible and you will see hell or hell fire. So since you know the passage where salvation is guaranteed by joining an organization tell us. Fear did not even allow you direct me to the bible to check your beliefs.

u no get talk.

people like u think the original bible was written in English, and that's sad.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u no get talk.

He will soon accuse you of being a JW again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u no get talk.

You want to accuse people of changing the Bible. No wahala. When you are accusing remember that your jw leaders added jehovah 218 in the new testament. When it was never mentioned in the original Greek manuscript. That is the original language the new testament was written.

Since you want to accuse others we will remind you that you are the same thing with the others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.