Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93940 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
achorladey can quote JWs publications against JWs ,so it's obvious he was a former JW and now a Judas behind the scene!
He thought Tatime was just joking calling him a fugitive, it's after i denied him as my brother that i discovered OLAADEGBU and johnw47 also denied him! undecided Now it's so obvious he has no place of rest! embarassed

Maximus69: achorladey can quote JWs publications against JWs ,so it's obvious he was a former JW and now a Judas behind the scene!

Achorladey: Are you surprised how verse and well equipped with Jws publications? It's not about just quoting publications and also being a former JW to learn about the JWS. It goes beyond that. You have seen JUDAS but not Iscariot? Hahahahaha.

Maximus69: He thought Tatime was just joking calling him a fugitive,

Achorladey: I showed you and your friends that many servants of OLD including the early years of JESUS CHRIST on earth at one time serve GOD as FUGITIVES. You agree? Being FUGITIVES no be new thing.

Maximus69: it's after i denied him as my brother that i discovered OLAADEGBU and johnw47 also denied him!

Achorladey: Do you ever agree or accept me as my BROTHER not to think of DENYING me as ONE. What will your denial and their denial add or remove from me being a CHRISTIAN?

Maximus69: Now it's so obvious he has no place of rest!

Achorladey: It's a pity that you cannot equally provide a place of rest for ME. Hahahahaha.

You are just starting to make use of JWS GET OUT CLAUSE when they want to STOP CONVERSING with those that seem to have the know about their inner workings, when you meet those FAMILIAR with their inner WORKINGS they must be FORMER JWS and if THEY are FORMER JWS they must be APOSTATES, if they are NOT former JWS they must be THOSE who have COMMITTED some wrong DOINGS and are BITTER about it, or they are those who GOT unfavorable JUDGEMENT from the ELDERS in their CONGREGATION and are BITTER if they are not among those mentioned above, they must be the PRIDEFUL and ARROGANT ones that now know more than their TEACHERS. I have seen many of the above here on nairaland equally highlighted watchtower that states such.

They are lined up in your Watchtower, and many other things captured on the jw.org website.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
achorladey can quote JWs publications against JWs ,so it's obvious he was a former JW and now a Judas behind the scene!
He thought Tatime was just joking calling him a fugitive, it's after i denied him as my brother that i discovered OLAADEGBU and johnw47 also denied him! undecided Now it's so obvious he has no place of rest! embarassed

lying false jw max

but achorladey has this, that he hates the deeds of the false jw's, which i also hate
just as Jesus hates the deeds of the nicolaitans:

Rev 2:6  But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 

the nicolaitans held corrupt doctrines as do you false jw's

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your fruit is bitter, and your sin, "Is", you have chosen to lie against the truth-which is the Word of God, you don't bring Jesus to me-but you stand against everything the Lord had written-preaching what is unbiblical in the natural...
Maximus69:
Your problem is lack of intellect!
You're quoting a book that i also could just start quoting against you in the presence of audience. I said SOMETHING visible that a neutral individual could SEE to know that what someone did is evil!
Well for your information you're just ARGUING and your arguments lacks substance as in immaterial!
Say something that all eyes can SEE not just quoting the book that everyone can start quoting to say you don't know a thing from it! grin

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
lying false jw max
now you have no replies to hairypunzel either

Maximus69: cool

Maximus69: cool

and you have no reply to asalimpo

Maximus69:
Go and sleep! wink

you are running away and hiding behind emoticons

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by gurusubai7(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8zzxpZdjA

I intend to focus on the most popular of all the spirits of nature, they are termed water spirits. Actually, I would have not called them spirits because of their composition, of a truth I tell you, they have flesh, blood and bone. They have their coral homes, where they live and have children. Not only that, they eat, talk, act and sleep and consequently they cannot be properly called spirits but because they are invisible to the human eyes, they can be termed sub-human beings. Of a truth I tell you, water spirits are held in high esteem and revered by pagans. Of a truth I tell you, water spirit is present wherever there is collection of water.

Don't forget to like Subscribe and share!
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Maximus69:
They're claiming none denominational,yet they're all sticking to the old tradition of the churches! grin
Even the Catholic Church that fabricated they whole hellfire saga and inserted it into their own interpretations have declared it FALSE.
But since JWs are the only group working hard to separate falsehood and traditions from facts,everyone will start attacking you if you're not in agreement with their hellfire doctrines thinking you're a JW who must be vilified as outcasts! grin
Abeg which catholic church decleared hell to be false?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Abeg which catholic church decleared hell to be false?
Please educate us on the doctrine of purgatory. Are people going to be tormented in hell forever or they will be redeemed through PURGATORY?
The conception on hell is that sinners will remain there forever but it's like i never grasp the idea of Catholic's purgatory!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Maximus69:
Please educate us on the doctrine of purgatory. Are people going to be tormented in hell forever or they will be redeemed through PURGATORY?
The conception on hell is that sinners will remain there forever but it's like i never grasp the idea of Catholic's purgatory!
I thought you made a claim that catholics dont teach hell now you are asking me a question.

Decide which position u are taking, are you saying d catholic church doesnt teach hell or are you asking abt purgatory?
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ubenedictus:
I thought you made a claim that catholics dont teach hell now you are asking me a question.

Decide which position u are taking, are you saying d catholic church doesnt teach hell or are you asking abt purgatory?
If the Catholics teaches purgatory, then the teaching of hellfire wouldn't correlate.
Hellfire teaching says victims will be tormented forever,and Purgatory teaching says victims will be redeemed. Please the fact that you attend the Catholic Mass doesn't mean you fully understand the teaching.
Catholics teaches purgatory and that invalidates the teaching of eternal torment[Hellfire], hence the Pope publicly declared that Catholics discard the idea of Hellfire since it contradicts the purgatory teaching and they must choose one! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Maximus69:
If the Catholics teaches purgatory, then the teaching of hellfire wouldn't correlate.
Hellfire teaching says victims will be tormented forever,and Purgatory teaching says victims will be redeemed. Please the fact that you attend the Catholic Mass doesn't mean you fully understand the teaching.
Catholics teaches purgatory and that invalidates the teaching of eternal torment[Hellfire], hence the Pope publicly declared that Catholics discard the idea of Hellfire since it contradicts the purgatory teaching and they must choose one! undecided
now you want to teach me the catholic faith abi?

The catholic church has taught both hell and purgatory, they do not invalidate each other, they instead compliment.

If you dont know ask and stop making untrue claims.

The story you screenshot was rebuted by the vatican.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Than we should ask Maximus69 what does the JW's preach about Hell-"nothing?
Ubenedictus:

The catholic church has taught both hell and purgatory, they do not invalidate each other, they instead compliment.

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Ubenedictus:

Of course they will deny, because that's what they've laid down for all these protestants since 200ad.
If they should suddenly debunk it,then all the religious groups hanging on the doctrine of hellfire including Islam will become totally confused. Do you know what that means? embarassed
Well i think you have heard the truth today,so it's left to you to decide whether to make a thorough research for more insight or remain in confusion! Revelations 18:4
Remember the last Pope tender his resignation for a reason best known to him and kept in secret! undecided
I put it to you that the Vatican is totally confused on this issue but if you feel that is a lie,please draw out the analysis and lets see the correlation between the teaching of Hellfire and Purgatory! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2019
brocab:
Than we should ask Maximus69 what does the JW's preach about Hell-"nothing?
The Catholics have fed you with the teaching of hellfire for close to 2,000 years and all the religious groups thereafter have been misled by that teaching as the committee scrupulously inserted the idea while compiling the Bible. But instead of investigating to ascertain if this idea is from the true God,all your lazy religious leaders kept building on the false idea and continue in opposing one another in confusion.
So it doesn't matter what Jehovah's Witnesses teach but making research to find out if the idea of sustaining living creatures under excruciating pains for all eternity correlates with what God said in the beginning about disobedient intelligent creatures! Genesis 2:17, 3:19, Psalms 37:9-11, Proverbs 2:20-22, Ecclesiastes 3:19,20,9:4-10
All these can be found in any version of the Bible,so it is not easy for some group of people to trow the whole earth in darkness simply because they are religious title chiefs and want to interpret what they were not granted the spirit to do so! They've succeeded in fooling most people in times past but they've not succeeded in fooling ALL THE PEOPLE all the time! wink

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Maximus69:
Of course they will deny, because that's what they've laid down for all these protestants since 200ad.
If they should suddenly debunk it,then all the religious groups hanging on the doctrine of hellfire including Islam will become totally confused. Do you know what that means? embarassed
Well i think you have heard the truth today,so it's left to you to decide whether to make a thorough research for more insight or remain in confusion! Revelations 18:4
Remember the last Pope tender his resignation for a reason best known to him and kept in secret! undecided
I put it to you that the Vatican is totally confused on this issue but if you feel that is a lie,please draw out the analysis and lets see the correlation between the teaching of Hellfire and Purgatory! cheesy
It is torture to discuss with an arrogantly ignorant person.
The catholic church has consistently taught both hell and purgatory for 2000yrs and it is funny that u imagine we just became confused abt doctrines.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
I suppose if you are trying to connect-how about producing the right bible scriptures, try proving your theory that Hell doesn't exist?
Maximus69:
Genesis 2:17, 3:19, Psalms 37:9-11, Proverbs 2:20-22Ecclesiastes 3:19,20, Ecclesiastes 3:19,20,9:4-10 All these can be found in any version of the Bible,so it is not easy for some group of people to trow the whole earth in darkness simply because they are religious title chiefs and want to interpret what they were not granted the spirit to do so!
These verses you have produced doesn't prove your argument--matter of fact it was a waste of time..
The truth is, the Watchtower have gotten most of it's teachings from the Catholic Church' in the first place--Most Witnesses used to be Catholics or Protestants, Charles Taze Russell in the 1870’s. Russell was raised a Presbyterian, then joined the Congregational church, and was finally influenced by Adventist teachings, "and by his own admission, he had a hard time accepting the existence of hell. He sought out the Bible, and as his “studies” continued, he systematically began to reject the major doctrines of historic Christianity.
So because Russell denied Hell-it doesn't mean his right-nor does it mean the Catholic Church is right about Purgatory, matter of fact bible believing Christians wouldn't dare to change the Word of God, let alone argue about it, this is why we stay on track with bible knowledge-the Lord said: test everything, test everybody, test the word, test our priest and pastors-test them all {1 Thessalonians 5:21} 'speciously Russell's word, I wouldn't be surprise-where Russell is spending eternity, in the same Hell he denied..
The two most common words for hell are hades and gehēnna. Hades was the Greek word for the realm of the dead, but Jesus uses it more specifically to refer to a place of torment {Luke 16:23} a place that is the opposite of heaven {Matt 11:23} Originally gehēnna referred to Hinnom Valley south of Jerusalem, where centuries earlier child sacrifice was practiced {2 Kings 23:10; Jeremiah 7:32}
By the time of Jesus, gehēnna was a picture of hell, such that Jesus warns "fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell [gehēnna]" {Matthew 10:28}
Maximus69:
The Catholics have fed you with the teaching of hellfire for close to 2,000 years and all the religious groups thereafter have been misled by that teaching as the committee scrupulously inserted the idea while compiling the Bible. But instead of investigating to ascertain if this idea is from the true God,all your lazy religious leaders kept building on the false idea and continue in opposing one another in confusion.
So it doesn't matter what Jehovah's Witnesses teach but making research to find out if the idea of sustaining living creatures under excruciating pains for all eternity correlates with what God said in the beginning about disobedient intelligent creatures! Genesis 2:17, 3:19, Psalms 37:9-11, Proverbs 2:20-22Ecclesiastes 3:19,20, Ecclesiastes 3:19,20,9:4-10
All these can be found in any version of the Bible,so it is not easy for some group of people to trow the whole earth in darkness simply because they are religious title chiefs and want to interpret what they were not granted the spirit to do so! They've succeeded in fooling most people in times past but they've not succeeded in fooling ALL THE PEOPLE all the time! wink
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
brocab:

The truth is, the Watchtower have gotten most of it's teachings from the Catholic Church' in the first place--Most Witnesses used to be Catholics or Protestants, [/color]Charles Taze Russell in the 1870’s. Russell was raised a Presbyterian, then joined the Congregational church, and was finally influenced by Adventist teachings, "and by his own admission, he had a hard time accepting the existence of hell. He sought out the Bible, and as his “studies” continued, he systematically began to reject the major doctrines of historic Christianity.
So because Russell denied Hell-it doesn't mean his right-matter of fact most Christians wouldn't dare to change the scriptures, because of Russell's beliefs, the Lord said: test everything {1 Thessalonians 5:21} 'speciously Russell's word-I wouldn't be surprise-where Russell is spending his eternity, in the same Hell he denied..
The two most common words for hell are hades and gehēnna. Hades was the Greek word for the realm of the dead, but Jesus uses it more specifically to refer to a place of torment {Luke 16:23} a place that is the opposite of heaven {Matt 11:23} Originally gehēnna referred to Hinnom Valley south of Jerusalem, where centuries earlier child sacrifice was practiced {2 Kings 23:10; Jeremiah 7:32}
By the time of Jesus, gehēnna was a picture of hell, such that Jesus warns "fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell [gehēnna]" {Matthew 10:28}

Your lies here strong oooo .
JW beliefs is very different from that of Catholics.

*** In the Greek Septuagint of the Hebrew Scriptures, Acts2:27 is a quote of Psalms 16:10 , the Hebrew word Sheol or grave was translated as hades Greek word for grave .
Mr brocab Hades or grave is NOT a place of torment. Eccl9:5-10. Gen3:19.

*** God condemned the practice of
burning children in fire as child sacrifice in Gehenna (Jer7:31. jer32:35) , Jesus can not disobey his Father and support the practice his Father had condemned .

Jehovah commanded the use of Gehenna as dump site for mass disposal (burial) of dead bodies (,jer19:2,6,10,11).
In the days of Jesus, that place was an incinerator /dump site.
No living person was thrown into Gehenna for any reason., Gehenna was NEVER a place of torment.

Jesus referenced Gehenna as
the symbol of destruction.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Janosky:

Your lies here strong oooo .
JW beliefs is very different from that of Catholics.

*** In the Greek Septuagint of the Hebrew Scriptures, Acts2:27 is a quote of Psalms 16:10 , the Hebrew word Sheol or grave was translated as hades Greek word for grave .
Mr brocab Hades or grave is NOT a place of torment. Eccl9:5-10. Gen3:19.

*** God condemned the practice of
burning children in fire as child sacrifice in Gehenna (Jer7:31. jer32:35) , Jesus can not disobey his Father and support the practice his Father had condemned .

Jehovah commanded the use of Gehenna as dump site for mass disposal (burial) of dead bodies (,jer19:2,6,10,11).
In the days of Jesus, that place was an incinerator /dump site.
No living person was thrown into Gehenna for any reason., Gehenna was NEVER a place of torment.

Jesus referenced Gehenna as
the symbol of destruction.

How come the rich man who was dead and unconscious in the grave able to feel agony in fire?

I know you will soon say jesus told a fake story or jesus didn't mean hell as a literal place of torment

You know you people like putting thoughts in Jesus Christ's head.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

How come the rich man who was dead and unconscious in the grave able to feel agony in fire?

I know you will soon say jesus told a fake story or jesus didn't mean hell as a literal place of torment

You know you people like putting thoughts in Jesus Christ's head.

Gubernatorial Candidate of Yaba /Uselu Kolo State ,you dey deceive
yourself dey think say you smart.

Yet,your brain no dey reason am say na your perimeter fence separate father Abraham in heaven and Rich man in hellfire?

So,una hellfire and heaven get one fence sotayy person for heaven and person for hellfire go dey yarn with unlimited credit,no poor network.
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Janosky:

Gubernatorial Candidate of Yaba /Uselu Kolo State ,you dey deceive
yourself dey think say you smart.

Yet,your brain no dey reason am say na your perimeter fence separate father Abraham in heaven and Rich man in hellfire?

So,una hellfire and heaven get one fence sotayy person for heaven and person for hellfire go dey yarn with unlimited credit,no poor network.
Lol

Last last all you have said so far na just your assumption. It's just your imagination. Ask the bible. The bible has the answers to every thing

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
It is torture to discuss with an arrogantly ignorant person.
The catholic church has consistently taught both hell and purgatory for 2000yrs and it is funny that u imagine we just became confused abt doctrines.
Torture Certainly! as you can't provide a reasonable explanation on the rubbish the Catholics taught you
Arrogant NO!
Ignorant Probably,
Because i put it to you that for the past 2,000 years,the Vatican has been in confusion whether to hold onto the Hellfire or Purgatory! embarassed
So it's your duty now to give a comprehensive analysis on how both Purgatory and Hellfire correlates, your Viva Papa has chosen one but the Vatican silenced him. Why not explain if truthfully you're not just been heady about the complicated theories of Hellfire and Purgatory? For your information,that is why so many groups left the Roman Catholic Church till today!
Hmmm you're scared of becoming a laughing stock before Nairalanders, none of those so called churches of Protestants will agree with the teaching of Purgatory because it totally contradicts the doctrine of Hellfire! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2019
brocab:
I suppose if you are trying to connect-how about producing the right bible scriptures, try proving your theory that Hell doesn't exist?

These verses you have produced doesn't prove your argument--matter of fact it was a waste of time..
The truth is, the Watchtower have gotten most of it's teachings from the Catholic Church' in the first place--Most Witnesses used to be Catholics or Protestants, Charles Taze Russell in the 1870’s. Russell was raised a Presbyterian, then joined the Congregational church, and was finally influenced by Adventist teachings, "and by his own admission, he had a hard time accepting the existence of hell. He sought out the Bible, and as his “studies” continued, he systematically began to reject the major doctrines of historic Christianity.
So because Russell denied Hell-it doesn't mean his right-nor does it mean the Catholic Church is right about Purgatory, matter of fact bible believing Christians wouldn't dare to change the Word of God, let alone argue about it, this is why we stay on track with bible knowledge-the Lord said: test everything, test everybody, test the word, test our priest and pastors-test them all {1 Thessalonians 5:21} 'speciously Russell's word, I wouldn't be surprise-where Russell is spending eternity, in the same Hell he denied..
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Russel may have come from Buddhism, who cares?
Revelations 18:4 says come out of [Babylon the great]
So for someone to abandon a religious group and join another is clearly justified in the HOLY scriptures!
What is of utmost importance now is whether the second century church committee who TRANSLATED and COMPILED the Bible made mistakes or not, mind you 'it was the Bible writers that were inspired NOT the translators' therefore they are prone to blunders! Bible scholars from far and near have made a lot of research to know why the teaching of Hellfire have totally contradicted the whole idea from the beginning of the scriptures, and God has blessed them with insight so that they're able to fish out the adulteration added to suit the thinking of the committee that did that evil work! smiley
So it's left for hard working students of the Bible like Maximus and others to make thorough investigations in order to know what really happend! Act 17:11
While billions of lazy churchgoers like you keep leaning on what you can't correlate with the first 39 books of the Bible,simply because some greedy religious leaders are lying to you to keep you in the dark and making fortunes due to your ignorance! Romans 10:2,3 Galatians 1:14
And in a bid to keep you in the dark,they're telling you that the sacred writings is a MYSTERY so that you won't try any inquiry to find out why their teaching is incomprehensible but don't bother,you can remain in the dark Sir, we have learnt that the term 'MYSTERY' belongs to BABYLON THE GREAT! Revelations 17:5 compared to 2Thessalonians 2:7 undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Maximus69:
Torture Certainly! as you can't provide a reasonable explanation on the rubbish the Catholics taught you
Arrogant NO!
Ignorant Probably,
Because i put it to you that for the past 2,000 years,the Vatican has been in confusion whether to hold onto the Hellfire or Purgatory! embarassed
So it's your duty now to give a comprehensive analysis on how both Purgatory and Hellfire correlates, your Viva Papa has chosen one but the Vatican silenced him. Why not explain if truthfully you're not just been heady about the complicated theories of Hellfire and Purgatory? For your information,that is why so many groups left the Roman Catholic Church till today!
Hmmm you're scared of becoming a laughing stock before Nairalanders, none of those so called churches of Protestants will agree with the teaching of Purgatory because it totally contradicts the doctrine of Hellfire! cheesy
IT DOESNT, and i dont have the time to teach u either.

pope ben resigned becos of old age.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
IT DOESNT, and i dont have the time to teach u either.

pope ben resigned becos of old age.
The last Pope before Francis resigned immediately when appointed! embarassed
Because he is overage,yet the Vatican appointed him as the next Viva Papa after John Paul
Of course there is nothing tangible to teach when your Vatican that's supposed to teach you themselves are confused! undecided

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Jozzy4: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
asalimpo:

show me where exactly i MANIPULATED JESUS WORDS. STOP making baseless claims. Besides,while u seek a direct answer,you ppl evade direct answers to ur lies because it will find you out.
You choose to decieved because any THINKING person with pri3 education can see the truth for himself by simply reading the bible.

Very very very silly somebody, you said hell is ~~Different~~ from lake of fire. You went ahead again to say lake of fire (which is different) is also Hell. Making how many hellS ?

Either you retract your statement that lake of fire is also hell or answer the question

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by asalimpo(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Jozzy4:

Very very very silly somebody, you said hell is ~~Different~~ from lake of fire. You went ahead again to say lake of fire (which is different) is also Hell. Making how many hellS ?

Either you retract your statement that lake of fire is also hell or answer the question

pathetic. I'm not as silly as u who believes in an organisation that has made prophecies IN THE NAME OF GOD for over 100+ yrs,yet THEY ALL FAILED. How much more re.trded can you jws be?

HOW MUCH GRIEF AND LOSS HAS BEFALLEN ALL THOSE DELUDED ppl who sold their houses, refused to marry nd hav children etc All because they BELIEVED THAT THE PROPHECIES FROM "GOD'S CHOSEN DISCRETE SLAVE" (WATCHTOWER) WAS FROM GOD!

How many prophecies, spoken by the mouth of PROPHETS in the BIBLE failed? How many hit-and-miss occurred in prophecy? What does the bible say about A PURPORTED PROPHET who delivers a FALSE PROPHECY.

Not a silly as an organization that DELIBERATELY harbours PEDOPHILES! THE governing body of satansWITNESSES has INTENTIONALLY REFUSED to release the name of PEDOPHILES in their midst to govt authourities- how much more re.trded can u,in such a cesspool be? And you drink their poo as God anointed?

Not as brainscrubbed as a person who equates blood transfusion AS EATING BLOOD? HOW daft can u ppl b and still breathe? Then kidney,liver,heart transplants etc are what? Eating organs? Re:tardation^2.

I SAID show me- where i SAID THEY ARE MULTIPLE HELL FIRES. QUOTE ME-AND LET'S start from there. If i'm wrong,i'll publicly ADMIT my error rather than try to justify it in pride.
You are in a cult. Jw is a cult. Watchtower is satanic
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maximus69:
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Russel may have come from Buddhism, who cares?
Revelations 18:4 says come out of [Babylon the great]
So for someone to abandon a religious group and join another is clearly justified in the HOLY scriptures!
What is of utmost importance now is whether the second century church committee[Council of Nicaea] who TRANSLATED and COMPILED the Bible made mistakes or not, mind you 'it was the Bible writers that were inspired NOT the translators' therefore they are prone to blunders! Bible scholars from far and near have made a lot of research to know why the teaching of Hellfire have totally contradicted the whole idea from the beginning of the scriptures, and God has blessed them with insight so that they're able to fish out the adulteration added to suit the thinking of the committee that did that evil work! smiley
So it's left for hard working students of the Bible like Maximus and others to make thorough investigations in order to know what really happend! Act 17:11
While billions of lazy churchgoers like you keep leaning on what you can't correlate with the first 39 books of the Bible,simply because some greedy religious leaders are lying to you to keep you in the dark and making fortunes due to your ignorance! Romans 10:2,3 Galatians 1:14
And in a bid to keep you in the dark,they're telling you that the sacred writings is a MYSTERY so that you won't try any inquiry to find out why their teaching is incomprehensible but don't bother,you can remain in the dark Sir, we have learnt that the term 'MYSTERY' belongs to BABYLON THE GREAT! Revelations 17:5 compared to 2Thessalonians 2:7 undecided
@brocab, Please! Please!! Why not sincerely Google 'Council of Nicaea' to know the History of the churches and how all these Misinformation, Misrepresentation and misconceptions began. It will help you a lot instead of just arguing blindly because what that council laid down has gain ground in the life of lazy churchgoers like you! wink

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maximus69:
The last Pope before Francis resigned immediately when appointed! embarassed
Because he is overage,yet the Vatican appointed him as the next Viva Papa after John Paul
Of course there is nothing tangible to teach when your Vatican that's supposed to teach you themselves are confused! undecided
The pope before Francis was Benedict xvi, he didnt resign immediately he was elected, he was pope for over 5 years before he resigned because his strength was failing and he was old.

You are the person confused as usual, purgatory is for the the just(ified) whose sanctification wasnt completed here on earth, and God purifies them at judgement according to 1 cor 3,
hell is for the damned, the wicked, the reprobate.

Hope u can now see the difference? The is nothing confusing there and the vatican is pretty clear abt it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
TATIME:

@brocab, Please! Please!! Why not sincerely Google 'Council of Nicaea' to know the History of the churches and how all these Misinformation, Misrepresentation and misconceptions began. It will help you a lot instead of just arguing blindly because what that council laid down has gain ground in the life of lazy churchgoers like you! wink
The council of Nicaea did not misinform or misrepresent anything, these was a gathering of bishops whom many among them had already lost eyes, legs or arms due to persecution not apostates, they came from all over the know world to clearly proclaim the christian faith.

there teaching is clear and it certainly condemn the arian heresy the jw believe.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
The pope before Francis was Benedict xvi, he didnt resign immediately he was elected, he was pope for over 5 years before he resigned because his strength was failing and he was old.

You are the person confused as usual, purgatory is for the the just(ified) whose sanctification wasnt completed here on earth, and God purifies them at judgement according to 1 cor 3,
hell is for the damned, the wicked, the reprobate.

Hope u can now see the difference? The is nothing confusing there and the vatican is pretty clear abt it.
OK so the place where the dead goes is in three fractions!
¤The dead of the holy ones goes to where?
¤JUSTIFIED but yet purified goes to Purgatory!
¤DAMNED,WICKED and REPROBATE goes to hell!
Well-done Sir,it is the Bible that's causing the confusion NOT you nor your Vatican! cheesy
Because the Bible teaches that all the dead are going to HELL[Grave]! Job 14:13, Ecclesiastes 9:10, Psalms 16:10, Act 2:31 Revelations 20:13
Had it been that the Bible made mention of Purgatory this wouldn't have been an issue, thanks for correcting the INSPIRED Bible writers on the what they supposed to have written but forgot [PURGATORY]! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
The council of Nicaea did not misinform or misrepresent anything, these was a gathering of bishops whom many among them had already lost eyes, legs or arms due to persecution not apostates, they came from all over the know world to clearly proclaim the christian faith.

there teaching is clear and it certainly condemn the arian heresy the jw believe.
No wonder their teaching has been able to yield positive fruits and also unite people of all races under one umbrella as a global family of worshipers better than what the JWs have achieved worldwide! Matthew 7:15-20, Galatians 5:22,23 cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Ubenedictus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maximus69:
OK so the place where the dead goes is in three fractions!
¤The dead of the holy ones goes to where?
¤JUSTIFIED but yet purified goes to Purgatory!
¤DAMNED,WICKED and REPROBATE goes to hell!
Well-done Sir,it is the Bible that's causing the confusion NOT you nor your Vatican! cheesy
Because the Bible teaches that all the dead are going to HELL[Grave]! Job 14:13, Ecclesiastes 9:10, Psalms 16:10, Act 2:31 Revelations 20:13
Had it been that the Bible made mention of Purgatory this wouldn't have been an issue, thanks for correcting the INSPIRED Bible writers on the what they supposed to have written but forgot [PURGATORY]! cheesy
1ST, Hades is mention in different senses in the bible, both as the general abode of the dead and a place of torment particularly in the case of the rich man.

the bible also talks abt purgatory, when it mentions purification and salvation for the imperfect believer in 1 cor 3.
Im not suprised you are naturally confused, jw can do dat 2 u
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
1ST, Hades is mention in different senses in the bible, both as the general abode of the dead and a place of torment particularly in the case of the rich man.

the bible also talks abt purgatory, when it mentions purification and salvation for the imperfect believer in 1 cor 3
PURGATORY Verse please! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.