Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (93942 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2019
brocab:

Just as we read the scriptures, the early believers were essentially in house Churches-Jesus said: when two or three are gathered in His name, He is in the mist of them.
How many do you need to fill up a Kingdom hall building, before you realise what really matters exist, when just two or three are gathered in Jesus Name, He is standing in our mist?

{Matthew 6:6} But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
So "Yes" is the answer-we can share time with ourselves and with the invisible God alone..Try it sometime..

if you like call am 'in house church' ,(although not true), the point is non denominational (one man riot squad) was not the norm for first century Christians.
They studied God's word together in private homes.
Jesus praying alone (Luke 5:16. 9:18) did not mean that he was non denominational (one man riot squad). You are twisting Matt 6:6.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2019
johnw47:

you think brocab and i are the same user, ha ha

paranoia

I throway "popcorn" and johnw lying Pharisee with him fellow Pharisee brocab rush come swallow am they suffer over sabi paranoia sottay dem release mess of misquoted and twisted scriptures.
They falsely claimed Jesus is God incarnate because he had the nature of God..
These lying Pharisees possess the nature of their biological parents ( which they pass on to their own children,)but they will fight anyone who claims Johnw/brocab is the biological parent's incarnate.
Them no get any shame to lie that Jesus is God incarnate.
That's how foolish they have become.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Janosky:

I throway "popcorn" and johnw lying Pharisee with him fellow Pharisee brocab rush come swallow am they suffer over sabi paranoia sottay dem release mess of misquoted and twisted scriptures.
These lying Pharisees possess the nature of their biological parents ( which they pass on to their own children,)but they will fight anyone who claims Johnw/brocab is the biological parent's incarnate.

ha ha paranoid lying pharisee deceiver false jw janosky/OneJ

that is satans ranting spirit in you, and what would a paranoid son of the devil know smiley

satan teaches through false jw's that Jesus is "a god'
because "a god" cannot save you, only "God" can

you false jw's preach a false jesus
you are not saved yourself and you
prevent others from being saved

Mat_23:13  But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Jehovah Jesus is Saviour God:

concerning Jehovah
Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 

concerning Jesus
Act_4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Janosky:

ha ha paranoid lying pharisee deceiver false jw janosky/OneJ

of course you a paranoid son of satan doesn't believe God:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 4:39am On Apr 14, 2019
by a christian:

False Prophecies by WatchTower

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true prophets of God." (Watchtower 4/1/72)

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is
the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be
afraid of him." (Deut. 18:22).

1889 "The battle of the great day of God Almighty, which will end in A.D. 1914 with the
complete overthrow of earth's present rulership is already commenced." (Time is at
Hand, p.101)

1906 Russell (1st JW President) said: These truths I present as God's mouthpiece. I admit
to being the 'faithful and wise servant' foretold in Matthew 24. (Watchtower 7/15/06,
p.229, Watchtower 12/1/16.)

1913 "Some have a strong desire to worship God, others have a weak desire, and others
have no desire at all. The difference is due to the shape of the brain." (Watchtower
3/15/13, p.84).

1917 "In the year 1918, WHEN GOD DESTROYS THE CHURCHES WHOLESALE AND
THE CHURCH MEMBERS BY THE MILLIONS, it shall be that any escape shall come
to the works of Russell…" "World War I will close about October 1, 1917." (Finished
Mystery, p. 485, 268).

1918 "We may confidently expect that 1925 will make the return of Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, then the condition of human perfection."
(Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89).

1929 "The Scriptural proof is that the second presence of Jesus began in 1874."
(Prophecy, p.65).

1943 Franz (current President) said, "JEHOVAH IS THE EDITOR OF THE
WATCHTOWER (Moyle vs. WT). Franz said he was a Hebrew and Greek scholar,
but could not translate Gen. 2:4 before the judge. He also claimed he was offered a
Cecil Rhodes Scholarship. The Rhodes Scholarship Trust's president stated, "I have
checked our records and do not find Frederick Franz was elected to a Rhodes
Scholarship."

1943 "Man cannot by airplane or rockets or other means get above the air envelope which
is about our earthly globe and in which man breathes." (Truth Shall Make You Free,
p. 285).

1966 "1975 (in early autumn) will be the end of the 6th 1,000-year day of man's existence. It
would not be by mere chance or accident but would be according to the loving
purpose of Jehovah God for the reign of Jesus Christ to run parallel with the seventh
millennium of man's existence." (Everlasting Life in Freedom, p.30).

1966 "Six thousand years from man's creation will end in 1975, and the seventh period of a
thousand years of human history will begin in the fall of 1975 C.E." (Life Everlasting in
Freedom of the Sons of God, p. 29).

1968 "The battle of Armageddon will be all over by the autumn of 1975. It may involve only
a difference of weeks or months, but not years." (Why Are You Looking Forward to
1975, Watchtower 8/15/68).

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 4:49am On Apr 14, 2019
~

1913 "Some have a strong desire to worship God, others have a weak desire, and others
have no desire at all. The difference is due to the shape of the brain." (Watchtower
3/15/13, p.84).

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
johnw47:

~

3/15/13, p.84).

Kikikikikiki....

Proof that johnw Pharisee possess unique talent for falsehood.
All your post for this thread naso u dey lie.

That your fictional content is not in any watchtower article let alone other fictitious content that you and Pharisee gang dey paste online.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
johnw47:

Jesus is "a god'

Jehovah Jesus is Saviour God:

concerning Jehovah
Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 

concerning Jesus
Act_4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

U have already admitted Jesus is NOT his Father Jehovah God the Supreme Being that Jesus called
"the only true God" John 17:3.

Pharisee misquoting Isa45:22 , the content & context of Isaiah 45 has nothing to do with Jesus.

Pls Answer these questions:
** Isaiah 45:1,15 "Oh God of Israel,the Saviour"
Mr Lying Pharisee ,is Jesus the God of Israel?
Acts 3:13 who is the servant of the God of Israel?

Lie lie Pharisee ,"Jehovah Jesus is saviour God" misquoting Acts4:12 , wetin your Bible tell you for John 3:16 and, 1John4:14?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
johnw47:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

Joh 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Your bolded " And the Word was God" ,the Greeks says the Word was the nature,quality of God (a god,divine),not the only true God. Full stop.
*** Yoruba Olaniyi does NOT equate with Olaniyi in Igbo even though na the same spelling.
John1:14 "begotten of the Father" ,its meaning confirmed that your wacky, pathetic interpretation in English dey deceive and confuse you .
** Brain scrubbed Pharisee, you no be your Papa wey born you, Jesus no be the God wey born am wey him dey call my Papa ('my Father' and my God for heaven (Rev3:12,21) and for earth ( John20:17)

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Janosky:

Kikikikikiki....

Proof that johnw Pharisee possess unique talent for falsehood.
All your post for this thread naso u dey lie.

That your fictional content is not in any watchtower article let alone other fictitious content that you and Pharisee gang dey paste online.

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ

see how you cannot stop lying
you lie and say your witchpower magazine quotes have been changed, look them up for yourself
just like you don't believe God's word, where truths are said that you don't like

such is your false jw evil:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Janosky:

U have already admitted Jesus is NOT his Father Jehovah God the Supreme Being that Jesus called

oh duh paranoid son of the devil, lying pharisee deceiver Janosky/OneJ
repeater of your confusion over and over again, of course the Son is not the Father, laugh
the Son and the Father is God, john 1:1

and of course the Son and the Father is Jehovah the Supreme being
two persons one God, john 1:1, oh disbeliever of God

the Son and the Father is not two god's as you false jw's believe
a almighty god the father and a mighty god the son, laughing

Janosky:
Pharisee misquoting Isa45:22 , the content & context of Isaiah 45 has nothing to do with Jesus.

your comprehension is zero oh blinded know nothing one
isa 45:22 Jehovah is the Saviour, no one else
acts 4:12 Jesus is the Saviour, no one else
= Jehovah is Jesus
do you want me to post again many other bible verses showing that Jesus is Jehovah, oh sieve for a brain

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Janosky:

Lie lie Pharisee ,"Jehovah Jesus is saviour God" misquoting Acts4:12 , wetin your Bible tell you for John 3:16 and, 1John4:14?

i'm very happy to answer those and show up again your complete and absolute absence of bible knowledge
first address it to me, and not to yourself @strikethrough
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Janosky:

Your bolded " And the Word was God" ,the Greeks says the Word was the nature,quality of God (a god,divine),not the only true God. Full stop.
*** Yoruba Olaniyi does NOT equate with Olaniyi in Igbo even though na the same spelling.
John1:14 "begotten of the Father" ,its meaning confirmed that your wacky, pathetic interpretation in English dey deceive and confuse you .
** Brain scrubbed Pharisee, you no be your Papa wey born you, Jesus no be the God wey born am wey him dey call my Papa ('my Father' and my God for heaven (Rev3:12,21) and for earth ( John20:17)

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ
first of all, post in english and not multiple languages to deceive

know nothing janosky/OneJ, the Word is God but twist away as liars do

will i repost those scriptures showing Jesus to be God? happy to!

talk about your post of confusion:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

of course the author or your confusion paranoid Janosky/oneJ is your god the devil:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2019
by a christian

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2019
johnw47:

see how you cannot stop lying
you lie and say your witchpower magazine quotes have been changed, look them up for yourself

You merely copy and paste the poo you plagiarised from online sites whom you would never give them credit for what you stole from them.
Copy copy thief thief showcasing his talent.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 3:05am On Apr 15, 2019
johnw47:

of course the Son is not the Father, laugh
the Son and the Father is God, john 1:1

and of course the Son and the Father is Jehovah the Supreme being
two persons one God, john 1:1,

the Son and the Father is not two god's as you false jw's believe
a almighty god the father and a mighty god the son, laughing

isa 45:22 Jehovah is the Saviour, no one else
acts 4:12 Jesus is the Saviour, no one else
= Jehovah is Jesus

Janosky:

Answer these questions wey you dey dodge..
It is common knowledge that John 1:1 means Jesus was the nature, quality or essence of God, he is not the God ,his Father.
You are a disgrace to Bible scholarship.
Matt Slick you have been plagiarising up and down already knows that the word was God in essence & quality.,not in person.

Paranoid, johnw lying pharisee deceiving himself.
Your buffoonery is indeed fantastic.
Your talent for falsehood is unique.
Man is a mighty God. Ps82:1,6
Jehovah is Deu10:17
Jesus is ,Isaiah 9:6.
Shame on you !

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

You merely copy and paste the poo you plagiarised from online sites whom you would never give them credit for what you stole from them.
Copy copy thief thief showcasing his talent.

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course i copy and paste some articles, what does "by a christian" mean?
it means someone else wrote them, ha ha, and i don't give their name
so as you cannot falsely accuse them as you do me and other christians who expose your lies

ha ha talk about being duh, you sure are, you understand nothing
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

Answer these questions wey you dey dodge..
It is common knowledge that John 1:1 means Jesus was the nature, quality or essence of God, he is not the God ,his Father.

ha ha paranoid lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ what a know nothing you are
once again the Son is not the Father
once again the word is God, oh hater and disbeliever of God's word

Janosk:
You are a disgrace to Bible scholarship.

laughing, i am no where near being a bible scholar
and you are much further away from it than i with your lies, changed perverted scriptures and false doctrines
oh puffed up one of false pride

Janosk:
Matt Slick you have been plagiarising up and down

i have at times copyied and pasted matt slicks work
and not once have i tried to make out it is mine
but you false jw Janosky/OneJ a son of the devil cannot stop lying, of course:

Janosk:
already knows that the word was God in essence & quality.,not in person.

laugh, matt slick says the Word is God, just like God does
he also says the word is a person who became man, just like God does
but show lying false jw where matt slick doesn't believe the Word is God
and doesn't believe that the word is a person, ha ha pathetic lies

Janosk:

Paranoid, johnw lying pharisee deceiving himself.

forever the lying copycat

Janosk:
Your buffoonery is indeed fantastic.
Your talent for falsehood is unique.

forever taking after your father, the father of lies, of course

Janosk:
Man is a mighty Ggod. Ps82:1,6

you can have your gods-men, mighty or not
i continue to have the true God, and Mighty He sure is

Janosk:
Jehovah is Deu10:17
Jesus is ,Isaiah 9:6.
Shame on you !

laughing, oh duh duh, Jesus is Jehovah:

Jehovah
Deu 10:17  For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

there is only one Lord of Lords, Jehovah Jesus
not two like your two gods, oh polytheist false jw

Jesus
Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

and Jesus is not just Mighty God but "The" Mighty God with the definate article which you often refer to, smile  

Jehovah
Deu 10:17  For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jehovah has only "a mighty" and i know you get confused about grammar and other things in your head, but truly Jehovah Jesus is The Mighty God, and there is only one God, not your two false gods

wow, paranoid lying pharisee deceiver copycat false jw Janosky/OneJ
you are such a bible scholar cheesy
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2019
by a christian

“Before Abraham was born, I AM"

In Greek, "ego eimi" means, "I AM." When Moses asked God His name, He said, "'I AM who I AM'; and
He said, 'Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" (Ex. 3:14)

Jesus continually called Himself "I AM" (ego eimi) throughout His ministry, which pointed to His deity. In

John 8:58, Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.” He was clearly

claiming that He existed before Abraham because He is God. This is why the Jehovah's Witness New
World Translation mistranslates ego eimi in John 8:58. The correct translation is "before Abraham was
born, I AM (ego eimi)." The NWT purposely mistranslates it to "I have been" because they don't want
Jehovah's Witnesses to see Jesus' claim of deity.

To be consistent, the New World Translation should have translated "ego eimi" as "I have been" in all
other places where it appears. As you read the verses below, notice that the New World Translation
translates ego eimi as “I AM” in every verse except John 8:58.

John 6:48-"I AM (ego eimi) the bread of life."
John 6:51-"I AM (ego eimi) the living bread that came down from heaven…"
John 8:12-"I Am (ego eimi) the light of the world…"
John 8:24-"For if you do not believe that I AM (ego eimi) he ('he' is added by NWT but isn't in the Greek

manuscripts), you will die in your sins."
John 10:7-"I AM (ego eimi) the door of the sheep."
John 10:9-"I AM (ego eimi) the door…"
John 10:11-"I AM (ego eimi) the fine shepherd…"
John 10:14-"I AM (ego eimi) the fine shepherd…"
John 11:25-"I AM (ego eimi) the resurrection and the life."
John 14:6-"I AM (ego eimi) the way and the truth and the life."
John 15:1-"I AM (ego eimi) the true vine…"
John 18:5-"He said to them, I AM (ego eimi) he." (The last “he” is added by NWT but isn't in the Greek

manuscripts).
John 8:58-"Before Abraham came into existence, I have been (ego eimi)."

end

such is the evil of the false jw's
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by volorunfemi: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2019
HOPE ALIVE CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY
https://hacachurch.org
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
johnw47:

by a christian

In Greek, "ego eimi" means, "I AM." When Moses asked God His name, He said, "'I AM who I AM'; and
He said, 'Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.'" (Ex. 3:14)

Jesus continually called Himself "I AM" (ego eimi) throughout His ministry, which pointed to His deity. In

John 8:58, Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.” He was clearly

claiming that He existed before Abraham because He is God. This is why the Jehovah's Witness New
World Translation mistranslates ego eimi in John 8:58. The correct translation is "before Abraham was
born, I AM (ego eimi)." The NWT purposely mistranslates it to "I have been" because they don't want
Jehovah's Witnesses to see Jesus' claim of deity.

To be consistent, the New World Translation should have translated "ego eimi" as "I have been" in all
other places where it appears. As you read the verses below, notice that the New World Translation

John 6:48-"I AM (ego eimi) the bread of life."
John 6:51-"I AM (ego eimi) the living bread that came down from heaven…"
John 8:12-"I Am (ego eimi) the light of the world…"
John 8:24-"For if you do not believe that I AM (ego eimi) he ('he' is added by NWT but isn't in the Greek
John 10:7-"I AM (ego eimi) the door of the sheep."
John 10:9-"I AM (ego eimi) the door…"
John 10:11-"I AM (ego eimi) the fine shepherd…"
John 10:14-"I AM (ego eimi) the fine shepherd…"
John 11:25-"I AM (ego eimi) the resurrection and the life."
John 14:6-"I AM (ego eimi) the way and the truth and the life."
John 15:1-"I AM (ego eimi) the true vine…"
John 18:5-"He said to them, I AM (ego eimi) he." (The last “he” is added by NWT but isn't in the Greek
manuscripts).

Johnw lying Pharisee displaying his talent for falsehood.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
We must be twins..
johnw47:

lying pharisee deceiver, false accuser, copycat, blinded, confused, know nothing, false jw Janosky/OneJ

you think brocab and i are the same user, ha ha

paranoia is not from God
but is from your god:

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
johnw47:

In Greek, "ego eimi" means, "I AM."

In John 8:58, Jesus said, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM.” He was clearly
born, I AM (ego eimi)." The NWT purposely mistranslates it to "I have been"

manuscripts).

Greek 'ego eimi' or "i am", the meaning is "I existed".
Ego eimi was NEVER a name of anyone at anytime. FACT!
"He (Jesus) was clearly claiming that he existed before Abraham"
FULL STOP!!

You be crooked fellow, why you no write " He was clearly claiming that he I AM before Abraham"

Crooked, spiritual fraudster, what is the meaning/definition of "I have been"?

Lying Johnw Pharisee, John8:1-58 Jesus NEVER lied that he is God, he ONLY said he existed before Abraham.

You are just being stupid, there is not one verse in the entire holy Bible where every Bible translation used exactly the same sentence.

*** Lying Johnw , John8:24 "I am he", is the same in king James
Bible, NWT, NET Bible, American king James Bible, Douay-Rheims , World English Bible,ASV etc.

***** John18:5 "I am he" is the same in AKJV, NIV,King James Bible, NET Bible, Douay-Rheims,
New Living Translat'n , NWT, English Standard Bible,Good News Transl'n. Webster's Bible etc.

You sabi lie pass Satan. Copy copy thief copying junk from a coded "christian" pharisee .
Kai !!!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
brocab:
We must be twins..
Yes na, partners with special talent for lies and falsehood.
Lol

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Janosky: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
johnw47:

of course i copy and paste some articles, what does "by a christian" mean?
it means someone else wrote them, ha ha, and i don't give their name
so as you cannot falsely accuse them as you do me and other christians who expose your lies

ha ha talk about being duh, you sure are, you understand nothing

Oturugbeke !!!!!!
You only succeeded to show case your talent for falsehood.

So, "By a Christian" , is the name of the original source of all the junk you have plagiarised on Nairaland .
Is that how you passed through the Ivory Tower ? So every original source you consulted , you merely write "by a lecturer" or "by the HOD" as your reference notes?
Kai !!!!!
This lying Johnw Pharisee him way no straight.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Working together as One, but not the same person-trying to deceive Janosky with the truth-so that Janosky may see the light through Janosky darkness..
Janosky:

Lol
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

Oturugbeke !!!!!!
You only succeeded to show case your talent for falsehood.

So, "By a Christian" , is the name of the original source of all the junk you have plagiarised the truth you have quoted on Nairaland .
Is that how you passed through the Ivory Tower ? So every original source you consulted , you merely write "by a lecturer" or "by the HOD" as your reference notes?
Kai !!!!!
This lying Johnw Pharisee him way no straight.

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw Janosky/OneJ
what a confused know nothing you are
for the third time, i don't give their name so as you can then mock them

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

you haven't a clue what plagiarism is, like you haven't a clue about anything smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

Greek 'ego eimi' or "i am", the meaning is "I existed".
Ego eimi was NEVER a name of anyone at anytime. FACT!
"He (Jesus) was clearly claiming that he existed before Abraham"
FULL STOP!!

You be crooked fellow, why you no write " He was clearly claiming that he I AM before Abraham"

Crooked, spiritual fraudster, what is the meaning/definition of "I have been"?

Lying Johnw Pharisee, John8:1-58 Jesus NEVER lied that he is God, he ONLY said he existed before Abraham.

You are just being stupid, there is not one verse in the entire holy Bible where every Bible translation used exactly the same sentence.

*** Lying Johnw , John8:24 "I am he", is the same in king James
Bible, NWT, NET Bible, American king James Bible, Douay-Rheims , World English Bible,ASV etc.

***** John18:5 "I am he" is the same in AKJV, NIV,King James Bible, NET Bible, Douay-Rheims,
New Living Translat'n , NWT, English Standard Bible,Good News Transl'n. Webster's Bible etc.

You sabi lie pass Satan. Copy copy thief copying junk from a coded "christian" pharisee .
Kai !!!!!
Lol

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw Janosky/OneJ
ha ha, continued babble confusion, of course you don't see the twisting done by your false jw church
you are blinded to every single truth shown to you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

Johnw lying Pharisee displaying his talent for falsehood.

paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw janosky/OneJ

smiley no they are not all God, you are so confused
and have no understanding at all, of course

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Janosky:

Lol

poor tormented paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw janosky/OneJ

don't worry so much, other blinded false jw's believe you smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
tormented paranoid lying pharisee deceiver confused know nothing false jw janosky/OneJ

by a christian

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw47: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
brocab:
We must be twins..

Janosky/OneJ and other false jw's are paranoid as hell
and they still won't admit that their god is satan smiley

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

^^^ Jesus talks much about them

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by brocab: 1:16am On Apr 16, 2019
They don't have to admit it, Satan's throne is in the Watchtower, claiming Janosky and he, are brothers..
johnw47:

Janosky/OneJ and other false jw's are paranoid as hell
and they still won't admit that their god is satan smiley

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

^^^ Jesus talks much about them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (96) (Reply)

Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.