Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50191 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by miketayo(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
victorazy:

Oga go and read your Bible well OK? no matter what good u do without being born again, no way for u. God no care if all go to hell, he will raise stones to take human position. Freez is dumb, I think he is possessed.

u clearly dont knw wat it means to be born again. @ freeze being possessed lolzzz grin.. i knw he makes stupid statements most times and cant stop talking but this isnt one of those times
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by airmark(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Some people will still claim boko haram is not enforcing islamic teachings.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by deleo16(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2017
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by okoliexpress: 11:08am On May 16, 2017
this idiot will just be misinterpreting scriptures just to appease his brainwashed followers... the kingdom of God does operate thru a logical system... as long as you are a christian or claim to be one, there is no heaven for you if you are not born again Romans 10 vs 9
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by laiza(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Now what's the difference btw you and the yahoo boy pastors Daddy Freeze was talking about? He might be dumb but he's a rich, brilliant mind kind of dumb. And you my friend knows nothing about Islam. You can't interpret the scripture as you do your memo.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Igba123: 11:11am On May 16, 2017
dhardline:

This is so true... So let me give you a little assignment for just a period of 1 week. In this next week, love everyone, be kind to all men, Don not lie not even a slight exaggeration, have no single evil desire or evil thought in your heart not even one, make sure you help d poor, do no evil thing, don't cheat, in all things love your neighbour and your enemies the same way you love yourself. If you can succeed in doing this for a week even a day with all sincerity and exactness then you'll surely make heaven without Christ.
my bros u nailed it but will they understand? Heaven is contingent upon one's believe on what jesus has done for one and not what one has managed to do for God. (colosians 1v12

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Benekruku(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Whenever you bias folks wanna talk about how religion is bad you never talk about America which was founded on christian principles and has the highest number of Christians in the world.

Stop telling lies

Which American was founded under christian principles?

Who told u America has the highest number of christians?

Where in there constitution is christianity mentioned?

You lie too much

You no one good thing about America? They keep calling a God but never tell you the name of the God.

But can assure you, it's not Islam or christianity

All there symbols and logos re not even close to either....

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:

I already have Christ to help me with those things. I cannot unchrist myself in order to test your hypothesis.
that's the very point that's being made to you. There's no heaven WITHOUT Christ
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hahn(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
do you agree that Christ died?

Christ did not exist. He was created by the Romans

To die, you have to exist first

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by KaptainAfrika: 11:12am On May 16, 2017
It is today I know for sure, that Daddy Freeze is misleading a lot of his followers. But that doesn't mean he is wrong on other things, just that on this particular matter, he is dead wrong especially as he claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ. Anywasy the devil always adds little lies to the big truths.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:16am On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
It makes some sense to me though, even as a Christian. If a man can truly love God and his neighbour, and bears no I'll will towards anyone in his heart, why would a loving God deny him access into heaven?
As a.Christian, is that what the Jesus who made you a Christian taught you in the Bible?

If i love you but my spirit is dead, when i die which body will i use to enter heaven?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2017
There is one Quran one God, but ten Bibles

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2017
kevoh:
how insensitive! angry Who tells a kid who just lost his mother that his mum will roast in fire for eternity? undecided
oya wait, I get the insensitivity part and all before you misunderstand me. Educate me, how else would he have answered that wouldn't contradict his beliefs??
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Igba123: 11:18am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You can't make heaven without Christ. No one cometh to the Father except through Christ.

No one can do those things you listed above without having Christ's guidance. Christ is the only perfect person that lived like the above. So, if anyone wants to do those things you listed, he or she must have to follow the example set by Christ himself.
with or without christ nobody can do those. God doesn't wait for us to qualify for heaven bc we can't, rather He qualifies us Col. 1v12niv. Christianity is not a religion. It is religion which is based on dos n don'ts, christianity is based on faith for we are justified by faith. Look up what justification mean in ur dictionary.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:20am On May 16, 2017
laiza:
Now what's the difference btw you and the yahoo boy pastors Daddy Freeze was talking about? He might be dumb but he's a rich, brilliant mind kind of dumb. And you my friend knows nothing about Islam. You can't interpret the scripture as you do your memo.
So his financial status has qualified him to become an authority on spiritual matters?
Lord!!!!! some people are so taken by wealth that, even when a wealthy man is clearly stupid, they'll applaud him.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by gaskiyamagana: 11:21am On May 16, 2017
No single verse in the holy Bible of 'holy lies' says muslims will make or not make heaven. How ever, tens of verses in the holy Qur'an of 'holy truth' which said hell is certainty, for Whoever think, say, preach, believe, confusing or convincing others that Jesus is the same as God in healing, saving, delivering, protecting and providing for human needs.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2017
jnrbayano:

Tell me the process and the fruits of being a born again pls

Are you born again after saying "the repeat after me prayer"?
quite simply, YES. Our problem with salvation is that we feel ordinary confession is just that, ORDINARY. We feel we have to slave for salvation. But it is freely given. Romans 10:10 says For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation...... It's that simple!!!!
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:22am On May 16, 2017
Igba123:
my bros u nailed it but will they understand? Heaven is contingent upon one's believe on what jesus has done for one and not what one has managed to do for God. (colosians 1v12
God will so bless you.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amberon: 11:22am On May 16, 2017
You earlier said Christ died. I see your double talk.

Well your opinion is inconsequential to proven facts.Jesus is still the same today, yesterday and forever.
hahn:

Christ did not exist. He was created by the Romans

To die, you have to exist first
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Amberon: 11:23am On May 16, 2017
Its obvious you know nothing about American history. Go and read up and stop embarrassing yourself.
Benekruku:

Stop telling lies

You lie too much

You no one good thing about America? They keep calling a God but never tell you the name of the God.

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:24am On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop telling lies

You lie too much

You have called her a liar when you talk ignorantly.

What you said here clearly states you know nothing about the History of America as a Nation.

Guy, take time off social media read some real books.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by dottyeah(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2017
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one comment to the father except through him... Shikena
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:26am On May 16, 2017
Benekruku:

Stop telling lies

You lie too much

You have called her a liar when you talk ignorantly.

What you said here clearly states you know nothing about the History of America as a Nation.

Guy, take time off social media read some real books.

The Thanksgiving Ceremony which America upholds every year, what is its origin? do you think its a political ceremony?

Go read.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hahn(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
You earlier said Christ died. I see your double talk.

Well your opinion is inconsequential to proven facts.Jesus is still the same today, yesterday and forever.

Hahahaha

Yeah right

So says the African whose continent is third world
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by tayorh(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
Two things killing this Country. 1. CORRUPTION
2. RELIGION
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Adeyeye09(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2017
U pple are very funny o. How do u want to love ur neighbour without Christ in the first instance? Dnt u knw it takes u having Christ in ur life to achieve the kind of love God talks abt. Freeze has neva said anything reasonable b4 nd so am nt surprised.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Micuilles: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

What an intelligent response.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Igba123: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And which verse did you provide to prove your own point?

Even though, I don't believe, especially the book of John, but didn't you see any sense in his explanation when he said

"John 14:6 KJV
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If you want to get to the father, it’s by The teachings of Jesus, and what are his teachings?
Luke 10:27 says; Love God and Love one another!""

If yes, can you counter it?

]
Romans 10v9 "if anyone confessed with his mouth Jesus is Lord and believes in his heart that God raised Him from the dead, he will be saved". What exactly do the muslims believe?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Mambox: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Save your breath, advocate of God. No one has been there and back yet to report. Forget all those scammers claiming to have died three days and resurrected. Every soul shall someday die and judgement is God's.

And God's only.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Topelistic(f): 11:28am On May 16, 2017
Dem don share heavendis wan wey dem don day talk muslim heaven and christian heaven.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ayindejimmy(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
there is a way that seemeth right on to a man but the end thereof is destruction

Same applies to everyone
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2017
my creator name is Allah....what is ur creator name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.