Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (50198 Views)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Benekruku(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

You have called her a liar when you talk ignorantly.

What you said here clearly states you know nothing about the History of America as a Nation.

Guy, take time off social media read some real books.

The Thanksgiving Ceremony which America upholds every year, what is its origin? do you think its a political ceremony?

Go read.

Hello!

You also re telling a big lie!

Have u seen America declare Calvary on anything pertaining to it?

It doesn't exist in there constitution.

You read deeper and thank me later!

America has never affiliated with Christianity.

They keep putting u in suspense saying "God bless America" you think is jehova? Smh....

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by superbouck(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2017
xtian and Muslim like to deceive themselves, they are arguing on one IMAGINARY GOD that doesn't exist
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by ipobbigot7: 11:33am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

I just hope Seun and his baning crew will not target you for saying the truth, all the same thank you for the expo.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by richard870(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Freeze think his brilliant, but he doesn't know how dumb he sounds at times. He just showed he knows nothing about islam.

According to his quote above, muslims can enter heaven if they follow Jesus' teaching which says "Love one another". He doesn't know that they don't follow Jesus' teachings, instead they follow Allah's teachings which tells them to be harsh to non-muslims

See what allah told them in the Quran

Quran 48:29
“Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.”

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

That explains why you guys call people of other religions pagans (laughs) Na inferiority complex go kill una..... 'stufid' people as their northern nihilists would say
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:34am On May 16, 2017
alizma:
I am a Christian and I want to say this. God has the final say as to who enters heaven and who will not.
preach repentance, preach love for one another, preach Justice and leave hatred. God sent Jonah to tell the people he was going to destroyed the city but he had Mercy on them and change his decision.
do not judge says the Bible. do not add what is not in the Bible, stop where the Bible stop. May God help us all. I
You do not know the first think it takes to be a Christian.

You are just carrying the title 'Am a Christian' about. How can you say you are a Christian without knowing the rudiments of being one?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by holluphemydavid(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2017
freeze is a confused being,cos all d bible references he is making still emphasizing dat if one isnt born again cant enter d kingdom of God
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You can't make heaven without Christ. No one cometh to the Father except through Christ.

No one can do those things you listed above without having Christ's guidance. Christ is the only perfect person that lived like the above. So, if anyone wants to do those things you listed, he or she must have to follow the example set by Christ himself.

Even your Christ wasn't perfect
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:35am On May 16, 2017
BCISLTD:

Bro...must Muslim holy books were written in times of war..hence the harsh verses found in them...

Modern muslims her more reasonable now..

I think most holy books need a review
And those verses are being used from that war time till tomorrow. Which war is Islam fighting with who today?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by blakwater(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2017
i still want to know how, when, where did JESUS (ISUS) becomes God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Lilimax(f): 11:36am On May 16, 2017
tuscani:
Only one condition guarantees heaven: unless a man be born again.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by alizma: 11:36am On May 16, 2017
analice107:

You do not know the first think it takes to be a Christian.

You are just carrying the title 'Am a Christian' about. How can you say you are a Christian without knowing the rudiments of being one?
congratulations. pls can you tell me the first thing it takes?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by sanerugwei: 11:37am On May 16, 2017
If I have to weigh in on this, I will have to make some simple pronouncements which many avoid or gloat over, or worse still , many take these for granted.

Number 1: Jesus Christ did start a religion, He only came to show the way;

Number 2: Christians are those who follow and imbibe the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ;

Number 3: Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life, and those who follow the way and lifestyle of Christ are the true Christians;

Number 4: There is a difference between kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God;

Refer to the Sermon on the Mount by Jesus as outlined below:
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Back to the discuss, the pure in heart will see God, and God will be seen through them.
The peacemakers are also called the children of God,(those who harbor hate and kill in the name of religion will not make this list.)

Religion is man trying to seek or please God through his actions, and works, like fasting, penance, etc. There is a religious part of Christianity but not the other way round. Christianity is God reaching out to man.

4 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kevoh(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
oya wait, I get the insensitivity part and all before you misunderstand me. Educate me, how else would he have answered that wouldn't contradict his beliefs??
how about god is a merciful god and pray he has mercy on your mother's soul to enter heaven or any of those fumny phrases you Christians normally use but never act like you believe it. This gives the young man some hope, You don't just knock down someone who is mourning some wisdom needs to be applied. Does religion really make people this wicked and insensitive? undecided undecided
Tomorrow when the young man starts questioning his beliefs , asking questions like god never interceded to heal the mum of ovarian cancer when alive but is quick to roast his mum in fire, the same pastor will be calling him baby Christian. smiley smiley
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Slurity(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2017
Imaging gathering Muslims and Christians in a single hall to be in unity. This is how impossible what you want to prove Mr Freeze
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Lilimax(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2017
Sirpaul:
JESUS is the way! the Truth!. and the life
that whosoever cometh to him shall not perish but have everlasting life...
good morning
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by devvland(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
John 10,16: There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheep pen. I must bring them, too; they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock with one shepherd. (John 10:16 GNT)

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. (John 10:16 ESV)

Here Jesus was speaking about being the Good Shepherd. He said he has other sheep that belong to other sheep pens. A sheep pen is a enclosure for housing sheep. This signifies a body or family of followers. Please do not mistake this for worldly "sinners". The word "sheep" which contrasts with "goats" in the Bible symbolizes godly people.

So we should paraphrase Christ's words we could have something that reads like this: "I have other godly people who are not like you. I will also join them with you, and there will be one people under one God"

Although we may want to think so, but we Christians are not the only godly people in the world who are acceptable to God. If a man has love in his heart and does good to his fellows within the limits of human imperfection, God will justify such a man as a sheep. This is how Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and our African forefathers (who exalted justice, fairness & kindness) will find acceptance with God.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Limibanti(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2017
Ignorance is when you think that Islam is a part to hell. Islam is the only way to paradise, if you like run from the fact or mask it. Allihamdulilahi that I am among the rightly guided in the human race. Islam is peaceful and it is the only acceptable religion in the presence of God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by donalduduh: 11:43am On May 16, 2017
So how can you enter a kingdom you can't see when you are not blind? You can see the promised land and not enter like Moses but it is impossible to enter a kingdom you can't see.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Afamed: 11:45am On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Whenever you bias folks wanna talk about how religion is bad you never talk about America which was founded on christian principles and has the highest number of Christians in the world.
A truly founded Christian nation will not legalize abortion in their constitution. A truly founded Christian nation will have no room in their constitution to legalise same sex marriage. From all the American constitution, no where they ever proclaimed Christianity. My only concern with people like you is that, you come on line to say any lots of things without digging dip to research into the information you write on line.

3 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by deleo16(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2017
In short, while America did not have a Christian Founding in the sense of creating a theocracy, its Founding was deeply shaped by Christian moral truths. More important, it created a regime that was hospitable to Christians, but also to practitioners of other religions. http://www.alternet.org/story/155985/5_reasons_america_is_not_--_and_has_never_been_--_a_christian_nation
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by adedehinbo(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2017
don't be shocked when u gets to heaven nd see the woman makes heaven nd find the husband(pastor)in hell. Islam is the true religion

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:52am On May 16, 2017
kevoh:

I see! Telling young children who are still mourning the loss of their mother on mother's day that their heavenly father will roast their mother in fire for eternity is truth according to your religion! And you say it's not insensitive! Issorite! undecided undecided no further comment!
First off, no one tells any child that their parents will roast in hell.
Secodly, the way you put it makes it seem like God is the wicked one who roasts people in hell.

Thirdly, you want to appeal to other's conscience and justify why you are a rebel.

You think by saying that over and over, we will shut up and stop teaching the truth.

There's hellfire and rebels who die as such will go straight there, call me whatever, am not fazed.

Kevoh, You are spiritually dead right now as you speak, if you die today without regeneration, you'll roast in hell fire, you know why?

Here is why;
Heaven is a spiritual realm, and no flesh and blood can enter there.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1 Corinthians:15:50

God wants us with him in heaven, but we can't do that because our spirits are dead, hence, the coming of Christ.

The deal is, Christ's life for your life. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Christ made us alive spiritually. It is this part of us that can access heaven. But if you die in this body but do not have that spiritual body what will you use to enter?

You'll be stranded. Kevoh, blackmail won't get you into God's kingdom. Being born in your spirit will.

Now you have the chance, do the needful, but no, you'd rather keep rebelling and misleading others.

God wishes for no man to perish, but that all shd come to repentance. why won't you say anything about this?

Stop listening to that demon, when your body dies, it will jump from you and enter another, the deception will continue until their times comes.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:53am On May 16, 2017
bolaji777:
there is no where in holy QURAN entirely, that God say u should kill each other or kill a mankind
Do you need a lesson teacher in koran?

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by sendmeonly(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
welcome, please and please never brandish truth in trying to console anybody- cos, whether you like it truth is truth and lie is lie. the reason why man perish is refusal to hearken to God's instruction, stop the acclaimed righteousness and obey God, yes!

If you like believe that you are good, if you refuse the baptism of the Holy Spirit, then you do not know God,let me sight some examples from history/past event, in the days of our Lord Jesus Christ,was it because they were the holiest, I mean the 12,No rather their simple character by adhering to the words of Christ, during Noah's time was he saved because of his righteousness, No- he hearkened to God's instructions. during Lots time, was he saved because he was better obviously not rather his good led him to see God in disguise thereby avoiding the destruction, see I can go on and on. If you do not receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit there is no place in heaven for you....so, beg God to direct you to where you should worship him in spirit and in truth... peace

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by solpet419(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2017
devvland:
John 10,16: There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheep pen. I must bring them, too; they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock with one shepherd. (John 10:16 GNT)

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. (John 10:16 ESV)

This is the best reply so far

Here Jesus was speaking about being the Good Shepherd. He said he has other sheep that belong to other sheep pens. A sheep pen is a enclosure for housing sheep. This signifies a body or family of followers. Please do not mistake this for worldly "sinners". The word "sheep" which contrasts with "goats" in the Bible symbolizes godly people.

So we should paraphrase Christ's words we could have something that reads like this: "I have other godly people who are not like you. I will also join them with you, and there will be one people under one God"

Although we may want to think so, but we Christians are not the only godly people in the world who are acceptable to God. If a man has love in his heart and does good to his fellows within the limits of human imperfection, God will justify such a man as a sheep. This is how Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and our African forefathers (who exalted justice, fairness & kindness) will find acceptance with God.
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by doctorbabs(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2017
What a confused religion. Pls can someone answer the following questions.

1. WHAT IS THE RELIGION OF ISREAL?
2. WAS JESUS CALLED CHRIST WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?
3. WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY?
4. WHO IS GOD AND WHO OS JESUS?
5. WHERE JESUS CALLED HIMSELF SON OF GOD IN THE BIBLE?

Waiting for answer to all these before I go further

3 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by hamzeiy: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
lol..i can assure all nairalanders that any non muslim that dies in his disbeleif after the knowledge of islam gets to him will definately rot in hell forever. don doubt this . finnally mr freeze shouldnt be disturbed as his mum would make heaven by insha Allah. but i fear he might if he dosnt seek the path of truth (islam). forget the islamophobia and media propaganda get to know the truth

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by Dbrave1(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2017
stop hiding under Christianity,I read a comment on nairaland yesterday when a guy said Jesus preach money than heaven and hell.
I have not seen a xtian that against gambling,as a xtian even if you have done ritual in the past and you are born again you will not be punish....my brothers and sister stop reading novel called new testament and go back to real book call old testament where are truth about Christianity is review...May Allah sub anawatallah accept my hibadah

3 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by analice107: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
ihustler:
ABEG MAKE FREEZE GO SIDDON.

'A YOUNG BOY OF 17 YEARS'!!

For Nigeria, young boys of 7-8 years would not be as dumb as the question he just asked.

When Nigerian youths are swindling each other on facebook and watsapp, then a young boy of 17 years would walk up to Freeze and begin to ask dumb questions.

Freeze is just JORO Olomufin 2.0

Liar!
Wait, Freeze called a 17years man a boy just because he needed people to hear him?
Was he up to.17 when he began sleeping with little boys?

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by victorazy(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
miketayo:

u clearly dont knw wat it means to be born again. @ freeze being possessed lolzzz grin.. i knw he makes stupid statements most times and cant stop talking but this isnt one of those times
a foolllish man always be, Freez is one. plz don't join him. Bible already says it so why alternative?
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by laiza(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

So his financial status has qualified him to become an authority on spiritual matters?
Lord!!!!! some people are so taken by wealth that, even when a wealthy man is clearly stupid, they'll applaud him.

If you do everything else the way you read and come to a conclusion. Well....Lord have mercy
Re: Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer by kevoh(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2017
analice107:

First off, no one tells any child that their parents will roast in hell.
Secodly, the way you put it makes it seem like God is the wicked one who roasts people in hell.

Thirdly, you want to appeal to other's conscience and justify why you are a rebel.

You think by saying that over and over, we will shut up and stop teaching the truth.

There's hellfire and rebels who die as such will go straight there, call me whatever, am not fazed.

Kevoh, You are spiritually dead right now as you speak, if you die today without regeneration, you'll roast in hell fire, you know why?

Here is why;
Heaven is a spiritual realm, and no flesh and blood can enter there.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1 Corinthians:15:50

God wants us with him in heaven, but we can't do that because our spirits are dead, hence, the coming of Christ.

The deal is, Christ's life for your life. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Christ made us alive spiritually. It is this part of us that can access heaven. But if you die in this body but do not have that spiritual body what will you use to enter?

You'll be stranded. Kevoh, blackmail won't get you into God's kingdom. Being born in your spirit will.

Now you have the chance, do the needful, but no, you'd rather keep rebelling and misleading others.

God wishes for no man to perish, but that all shd come to repentance. why won't you say anything about this?

Stop listening to that demon, when your body dies, it will jump from you and enter another, the deception will continue until their times comes.

ok, move over to the other side,yes that side. Take another 30 steps... Yeah good , that's where you'll meet the people who really give a hoot and read this mumbo jumbo you put up there. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.