Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (161203 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Fastway: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
For all your Shipping to Nigeria from USA, You should give Fastway Shipping a try. Located in Maryland, we will accept both air cargo and ocean cargo with very competitive low rate. We can offer you rates from anywhere in the US.

Whether you want to ship items to Nigeria and you want it received within a week (Air Cargo), or you want to ship your Car or Container (Ocean Cargo) to Nigeria,

Fastway Shipping
Tel: (410)982-6495
email: info@fastwayonline.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by puppiluv(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2009
yea i tried ORDER BAY and i can Vouch for them, good service,they have everything a good company gotta hav!!!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by k9(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
I used orderbay once and it's all good. But I must say that the only issue I had with them, though it may not necessarily be their making, was the fee I had to pay to Customs to receive my goods -20K, though I bid it down to 10k. My grouse with orderbay was they did not state/stress this fact, that I could possibly be xpected to pay a fee to customs. Otherwise they all Good.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cargoship: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2009
try Allworld International, I used them weekly as i buy and send goods to Nigeria. They are located in New York and ship to other countries also.

1-917-668-2068
help@allworldinternational.com
or
dj@allworldinternational.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by puppiluv(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2009
Sometimes ure asked to pay some extra amount of money to the Nigerian customs if the content of your package is under the list of contraband items in country,
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by puppiluv(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2009
what do u ship with "Allworld International" and do they have a website?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
1) $6.00/kg or $2.75/lbs for freight. 100lb minimum.

2) WE ALSO PROVIDE DHL AND FEXEX PACKAGES @ A DISCOUNTED RATE !!!!

CONTACT PERSON

Wesley Jr.
WW Shipping Company INC.
Orange Commons Plaza
150 Main St. Store#9
Orange, NJ 07050
Tel# 973.674.8932
Fax# 973.675.1300
email: wweekes@gmail.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emmabass: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
Iwill like to export cars usa to nigreria do i need to go thre or use my credit card to order for the cars then after that the now shipp it to nigeria so that and now go to port to clear the cars
FROM
EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cargoship: 2:04am On Jul 17, 2009
I ship all kinds of goods but i mostly ship business promotional items like duffle bags, cups, pens, shirt, etc. When i'm shipping large orders they ship them to me by container. I'm not sure if they have a website or not. Just send them an email or call them at that number.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cargoship: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2009
emmabass,

you dont have to go there. you could just get someone there to buy them and ship them to you. Contact DJ @1-347-825-0459 and he could assist you in the US.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ForConsult: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
Omobanky:

:bump: any reviews /feedback on dis companies listed above,

orderbay and the rest, has anybody tried them out yet?

Any Anwsers yet?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by juboye4eva: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sure,
All i can say is that everyone is thief or most of them.
So you have to provide receipt you use to purchase boxers, glasses and any other things you're sending either new or used.
It's not only security people that are asking for receipt now but couriers providers? Why? When if you want to use other so called expensive company only need commercial invoice which i think what they need not the receipt. You will need to be calling them right from the day you sent the item till they day they told you that it must have arrive in Nigeria.
If you're trying to use them to prevent over-weight or that you planing to have top over in the UK and won't like to be carrying most of your things everywhere it better you just allow them to confirm that it's in Nigeria before you leave as they will be saying some bs and might loss it.
Have used Grandbelle and they were ok if you will wait till they confirm its in Nigeria and make sure you don't send fragile things as they broke my Flat Screen Tv and nothing happens. My uncle told me to send it back because i couldn't repair it here but he later advice me to just let it go because what if i sent it back and he return it to store for a new one and those stupid people still broke it again.
They will be toying you.
Why will we Nigerian be fooling ourself when we have the power to do so?
Wonder if there will be a change because all is about Karma.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chidyke77(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2009
Pls wat are d requirements needed to start purchasing frm overseas like US?
I heard they rejects credit cards from Nigeria.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cargoship: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2009
There is no requirement from what i know. The payment arrangement will be the issue if you are in Nigeria. You will have to wire the funds or have someone in the US handle the transaction for you.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by juboye4eva: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2009
also depends on what you want as there are still stores that will accept Nigerians payment and such is Amazon.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chidyke77(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2009
Actually,am interested in laptops,phones couple wt mens wear.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by OrderBay(f): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hello, try using the services of OrderBay (www.orderBay.com). We can help you purchase items from North Americ and send to Nigeria.

Payment is made into our domicillary account (US dollars) in Nigeria.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by globalaid(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
@orderbay, do you pick up from Maryland and how much is your charges. My shipment are always laptop and lcd telelvision. If you want receipt no problem as all my goods are always by cash.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by OrderBay(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
Thanks for the feedback.

We do not do pickups, you have to mail the packages to the locations we specify.

It is always best for us to make the purchases for you and ship directly to our shippers. Are you located in Nigeria or Maryland? The answer to that will determine the best approach to take on how to purchase and how to ship.

Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chidyke77(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hw much wl b d shipping cost for two laptops? And hw do u accept payment cos am based in Nigeria?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by OrderBay(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
You can find the shipping cost at the link below:

http://www.orderbay.com/shippingcost.aspx

Two laptops typically weight about 22lbs = approx. 10KG

We accept US Dollar Payments into our domicillary account (USD account) in Nigeria.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
1) $6.00/kg or $2.75/lbs for freight. 100lb minimum.

2) WE ALSO PROVIDE DHL AND FEDEX PACKAGES @ A DISCOUNTED RATE !!!!

CONTACT PERSON

Wesley Jr.
WW Shipping Company INC.
Orange Commons Plaza
150 - 160 Main St. Store#9
Orange, NJ 07050
Tel# 973.674.8932
Fax# 973.675.1300
email: wweekes@gmail.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by platinumnk(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
orderbay, i sent you a email.

So is there anyone else?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 37ports(m): 4:06am On Sep 02, 2009
Hi,

I do not know if a clearing and forwarding agent services might be needed by you in regards to your shipments as I work at the Port. If yes, I will be glad to be of assistance.

thanks,
37 Ports
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Naijarite: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Atlantic Concierge provides air freight services exclusively to Nigeria, from the anywhere in the US. They can pick up from your door step (for an additional charge at certain locations) or you can drop it off at the nearest FedEx location at no cost to you. They are very affordable. They deliver at your door step in Nigeria not more than 5 business days from the time they receive your package.

Check them out at www.atlanticconciergellc.com.

Atlantic Concierge, LLC
452 E. Girard Avenue, Unit 104
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Phone: 267-230-3365
info@atlanticconciergellc.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by LOISPMP(f): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
k9:

I used orderbay once and it's all good. But I must say that the only issue I had with them, though it may not necessarily be their making, was the fee I had to pay to Customs to receive my goods -20K, though I bid it down to 10k. My grouse with orderbay was they did not state/stress this fact, that I could possibly be xpected to pay a fee to customs. Otherwise they all Good.

NO NO NO.

IT IS CLEARLY STATED ON ORDERBAY.COM THAT SOME SHIPMENTS MAY BE CHARGE CUSTOMS DUTY.
You obviously did not bother to read the information on their website.

My husband uses them VERY often and I hear him telling anyone who cares to hear about their excellent service.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by dozieme: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
i have received from the US and i made use of USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL which take 8-10days to get here in Nigeria.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by LOISPMP(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
dozieme:

i have received from the US and i made use of USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL which take 8-10days to get here in Nigeria.
You must be very fortunate then.

I have been expecting a package from the USA for over a month now.
Will be visiting NIPOST tomorrow mornign to complain.

Naijarite:

Atlantic Concierge provides air freight services exclusively to Nigeria, from the anywhere in the US. They can pick up from your door step (for an additional charge at certain locations) or you can drop it off at the nearest FedEx location at no cost to you. They are very affordable. They deliver at your door step in Nigeria not more than 5 business days from the time they receive your package.

Check them out at www.atlanticconciergellc.com.

Atlantic Concierge, LLC
452 E. Girard Avenue, Unit 104
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Phone: 267-230-3365
info@atlanticconciergellc.com
They do not do packages smaller than 26lbs.

Checked them out.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by dozieme: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
u get problems wen u dont use EXPRESS MAIL because wit express mail,EMS nigeria delivers but wit anyoda,NIPOST delivers and y u dont get it from NIPOST is because they must have sent ur DN delivery note elsewhere and not to ur address or may not send the DN inoda to die ur package because its almost happed to me wen i got a laptop from canada but oda than dat its d best to use.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
So for something that is less than 100lbs, does that means the person will have to use DHL ?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by CarlosVent(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
we are based in importation of electronics and also goods and services for cleints.

we can import from USA, CANADA, UK for u at a very cheap rate.

email us now at info@carlosventures.com and lets make u our next satisfied client.

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.