Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159675 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tayogeorge(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Become a ValueHandlers member and Get Direct Shipping Information for 2013 in your email every week

Details; ValueHandlers members enjoy numbers of benefits, including;

Free Pre-Shipment consulting,
Free Warehouse use for close to thirty days for U.S Buyer/importers
Free Shipping to Nigeria "Letter templates" to save you time on correspondence issues,
U.S and Nigeria import policies,
Shipping to Nigeria import charges/levy updates and more; Sign-up and Become a member now. Its free and takes 30seconds to sign up

[https://app.targethero.com/Pages/SignUpFormSubscribe/0XF6BE0DE2939346AF92CFF05F2AC6C4CEE0C3A5EF45FEFFE8]Sign-Up Here[/https://app.targethero.com/Pages/SignUpFormSubscribe/0XF6BE0DE2939346AF92CFF05F2AC6C4CEE0C3A5EF45FEFFE8]
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tayogeorge(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
US Cargo Consolidation to Nigeria is the cheapest​

First Step:

​Send your goods addressed as following to our U.S address below:​

Free US Shipping Address require that you're registered member of [url]valuehandlers.com[/url]

Your Full Name (GGN)
A2 Global Shipping
ATTN: your Email​
4750 S. State
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: (818) 857-4365

You must not forget to use our code (GGN) following your name for low rates cargo consolidation service. Please alert us to the cargo you are sending us using Message form here... Provide; 1. Name of the person sending us the cargo, 2. Tracking No (If you have a UPS, FedEx or other tracking number please add it, 3. Cargo description, 4. Consignee​.

We then:​

· Receive the parcel / cargo, photograph it's shipping label, and email the photo to you at the email address following ATTN:​

· Ship the cargo out via air next available Cargo plane for arrival in Lagos withing 24 hrs (Direct Flight) Clearing of Cargo out of Lagos Port takes 24-48 hrs.​

· Notify you of the air cargo tracking and invoice after clearing by email from Geokaz Global Team.​

Rates:​

o $3.00 per lb for the air cargo from Ann Arbor, U.S.A to Lagos, Nigeria. Chargeable weight applies, which is the actual weight or dimensional weight (L x W x H / 166) if greater than actual weight. Minimum of $50.00 USD also applies ( Read Terms & Conditions ). http://geokaz-usa.com/

o Truck delivery in Lagos or to other Nigerian cities - contact Adetayo George-Adewoye- 08032241768

A-Z US Shipping to Nigeria
Our US Warehouse Facility Can Accormodate from Parcel to Equipments. No Resrtiction in sizes of what we can ship to Nigeria...

IMAGE OF OUR USA WAREHOUSE FACILITY BELOW (More on www.valuehandlers.com)

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tayogeorge(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Become a ValueHandlers member and Get Direct Shipping Information for 2013 in your email every week

Details; ValueHandlers members enjoy numbers of benefits, including;

Free Pre-Shipment consulting,
Free Warehouse use for close to thirty days for U.S Buyer/importers
Free Shipping to Nigeria "Letter templates" to save you time on correspondence issues,
U.S and Nigeria import policies,
Shipping to Nigeria import charges/levy updates and more; Sign-up and Become a member now. Its free and takes 30seconds to sign up now. Click on the link below
https://app.targethero.com/Pages/SignUpFormSubscribe/0XF6BE0DE2939346AF92CFF05F2AC6C4CEE0C3A5EF45FEFFE8
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by afolabisegun(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
For as low as N10,000 you too can start selling mini laptops, blackberry and other related gadgets to Pocket good profit in return. If You're looking for a good business that will bring you good return then try and invest little into buying and selling of new and used mini laptops, blackberry, laptops, tablet pcs, universal modems and so on.
How much you will make depends on How smart you can supply, Think of selling N10,000 blackberry at the selling price of N18,000+, If You Buy 10 and sell, calculate the profit.
A complete report to show you how to start has been written here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop.htm, Learn from it and start making money like others.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by BabyPosh: 5:01am On Jan 04, 2013
hi everyone,pls can anyone let me know if they have used the following shipping companies as follows,allworld ,everflorish and shipto afrika,pls if anyone on this thread has,pls kindly let me know how reliable and trustworthy their services are.or any other good shipping company in the usa,as i neeed to ship items from california and arizona and need them to be in lagos by jan 20th.pls would appreciate your urgent response
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by globalaid(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
am also looking for a shipper within maryland and new york area. 100 lbs every two weeks. My main worry is that i want a reliable and efficient shipper. am looking at 7 to 10 days to Lagos or less.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Pacemaker: 2:12am On Jan 05, 2013
cuju:
Please how to do you ship from California to Lagos? I have some items I want to ship but the agent I use disappointed me big time the last time. Will not use him again. Please any reliable shipping agent in california?
I am very sorry for the late response. I barely revisit threads. What I do most times is use ground shipping to NYC through usps or ups where it is then forwarded to Nigeria by All world shipping. This guys are more reliable from experience with others. Ask for DJ
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Pacemaker: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2013
BabyPosh: hi everyone,pls can anyone let me know if they have used the following shipping companies as follows,allworld ,everflorish and shipto afrika,pls if anyone on this thread has,pls kindly let me know how reliable and trustworthy their services are.or any other good shipping company in the usa,as i neeed to ship items from california and arizona and need them to be in lagos by jan 20th.pls would appreciate your urgent response
All world is more reliable. Speaking from experience. My issue is them not returning my phone calls same day which is understandable though due high amount of calls.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by globalaid(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
@pacemaker. How many days does it takes allworld to ship to nigeria
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emperorubb: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2013
globalaid: am also looking for a shipper within maryland and new york area. 100 lbs every two weeks. My main worry is that i want a reliable and efficient shipper. am looking at 7 to 10 days to Lagos or less.

I use Ship Afrika... based in Newark, NJ. They take 5 days to Lagos. Very professional and efficient. Best thing about them is their online system. You can get live estimates, book your shipment and track it until you get them. Almost like you're in control of your shipments. Their website is www.shipafrika.com.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Pacemaker: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2013
globalaid: @pacemaker. How many days does it takes allworld to ship to nigeria
Where are you based in states? If it gets to them on monday it leaves for naija Wednesday and ready for pick up in Lagos on Friday. Please call them, I think they ship twice a week.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by flowbjones(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ethania Logistics is your most reliable business to business freight partner headquartered in the US.  We handle both imports and exports and are located a few miles from Washington Dulles Airport (IAD). We assist with simple/ complex business procurements from the US.  We have a large network of freight partners around the globe and can also assist with non-US transactions.  Check us out today at http://www.ethaniaworld.com or send your inquiries to ship@ethaniaworld.com.
Our telephone number in the US is (703) 661-6333.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by naijatalkboard: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Yes you can #youtube how to earn four thousand online dialy in nigeria www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DkwWDKiIk&sns=tw
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by afolabisegun(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2013
dont go for the cheapest, go for reliability. Used DHL or Fedex
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by globalaid(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2013
DHL or Fedex are damn too espensive. Their charges are so espensive. What am looking for is just a reliable shipper
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
BabyPosh: hi everyone,pls can anyone let me know if they have used the following shipping companies as follows,allworld ,everflorish and shipto afrika,pls if anyone on this thread has,pls kindly let me know how reliable and trustworthy their services are.or any other good shipping company in the usa,as i neeed to ship items from california and arizona and need them to be in lagos by jan 20th.pls would appreciate your urgent response
have used shiptoafrika got my products in 6 days,whats ur contact so i refer u to a staff there
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by flowbjones(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
Try ethania logistics,check our website www.ethaniaworld.com or send an email to ship@ethaniaworld.com for more info.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by stso: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Try Flo-R Enterprise out of Santa Rosa, northern California (60 miles from San Francisco and Oakland). The website is: www.flofreight.com. Email contact: handler@flofreight.com.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Temitope6708: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls, I'm expecting some goods, it's gonna be cargoed, it's an iPhone and ps3, the last time an iPad was shipped to me via FedEx, I had to pay customs duty of 12500, pls I'll love to know if I'll still have to pay now, coz its gonna be sent via cargo, I dunno if I'm making much sense, but I'm just confused, thanks smiley
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by machere44: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello all,
If you need to buy goods and ship to Nigeria, contact me.(clothes/electronics/Accesories/ Almost anything I will do your shopping for you and I will cargo to Nigeria. What I offer you is Logistics.

Contact me if you are interested. I have a few refrences in Abuja, Lagos and Ibadan.
namachere@yahoo.com[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by machere44: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
Temitope6708: Pls, I'm expecting some goods, it's gonna be cargoed, it's an iPhone and ps3, the last time an iPad was shipped to me via FedEx, I had to pay customs duty of 12500, pls I'll love to know if I'll still have to pay now, coz its gonna be sent via cargo, I dunno if I'm making much sense, but I'm just confused, thanks smiley

You dont have to pay anything with CArgo. Sometimes they frown at stuff like leather shoes etc but mostly festive periods..
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ican2020: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Hey,
What will it cost to ship a laptop and external hard disk from Texas to Abuja Nigeria.

Both of these items weighs less than 6 pounds.
Laptop 5 pounds
External Hard dist 0.6 pounds

Your subjection are welcome. Thanks in advance
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ayinba1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
awatefe:
have used shiptoafrika got my products in 6 days,whats ur contact so i refer u to a staff there

You did not say it cost about $10 per pound?..?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by comm: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
OrderBay: You can check out www.orderbay.com and e-mail them at pricequote@orderbay.com
@op this is one company 've used and will always, they are very very reliable
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by impress2012: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2013
I live in Humble, TX (10 minutes from Houston). If you need an agent that can help you ship your packages from the US (Houston) to Nigeria (any city in nigeria) through a reliable shipping company, contact me (Uno) at info@suitsgallery.com. I will happy to assist you.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
check us out www.okwaifugo.com for the best Usa/Canadian shipping services as well as payment help.
we don't talk much rather our results speaks for itself.
Thanks.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by JulieReeves: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2013
well theres this one here that is a big usa company , have a look see if it suits your needs www.parcelbound.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by osca123(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
OkwaIfugo: check us out www.okwaifugo.com for the best Usa/Canadian shipping services as well as payment help.
we don't talk much rather our results speaks for itself.
Thanks.

how much do you charge per kg or lbs, how long does it take to get to nigeria. Any extra cost to my warri location?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by anochuks08(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2013
I buy laptops and mobile phones from stores in the U.S. I need a reliable shipper from US. I am based in Enugu. The items are in small quantities ranging from 20lbs to 30lbs. Please, I need testimonies from shippers you have actually used, their time duration and cost of shipping per lbs. Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
4.75 per lb custom duties included.

Call:
WW Shipping co
973-674-8933
anochuks08: I buy laptops and mobile phones from stores in the U.S. I need a reliable shipper from US. I am based in Enugu. The items are in small quantities ranging from 20lbs to 30lbs. Please, I need testimonies from shippers you have actually used, their time duration and cost of shipping per lbs. Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by anochuks08(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
wweekes: 4.75 per lb custom duties included.

Call:
WW Shipping co
973-674-8933
NO
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
Very reliable, may cost a few extra but very dependable. Not nigerian owned, very trustworthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.