Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159573 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by adeslove(m): 4:59am On Mar 14, 2012
Hello,

Reliable shipper's should get back to me with their full information's. I have some boxes to ship from Douglas, WY USA to Agege, Lagos Nigeria. I will be glad if anyone can help with the right source.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by itcshipping: 7:37pm On May 04, 2012
contact us here at ITC Shipping Inc. 1-516-596-8794 or sales@itcshippingusa.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by adeslove(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2012
Please don't try to make use of Impex. They've been holding my items since Friday, 03/30/2012. They keep asking purchase receipt and whenever i sent the receipts to them they will never reply to my email. They are ass hole. Don't try them for a seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by itcshipping: 9:41pm On May 04, 2012
Right now companies are holding shipments in the US due to the agents strike. It's unsafe to have cargo sitting outside at the airport in Lagos. Once the union finally agree, shipments will resume accordingly. However, I understand your concern with Impex. In the future give us a try. Contact ITC Shipping Inc. 1-516-596-8794 or sales@itcshippingusa.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by joshdamie(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2012
Need a shipping agent that works airport to airport and can help me to ship from packages from kentucky united state to Nigeria ... Laptops and ipads and costs of each will be delivery to lagos within 5days ....need urgent reply

Mail me CEO / OLAD NIGERIA LTD
joshdamie@gmail.com ,

Regards
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by itcshipping: 10:09pm On May 05, 2012
joshdamie
There is no shipping route from Kentucky to Nigeria. The packages will either have to be routed to New York, Atlanta or Houston for onward shipping to Lagos. If you could get the packages to us we could ship them to Lagos for $3.00 per pound all in. We are located in New York. You will pick up at our office in Lagos.

Thanks
ITC Shipping USA
1-516-596-8794
sales@itcshippingusa.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by mtam(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2012
Please, have companies resumed shipments?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by itcshipping: 7:37pm On May 14, 2012
Yes, shipments has resumed. However the clearings prices have increased.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by joshdamie(m): 1:55am On May 21, 2012
Give me your company information in newyork and nigeria. Where are you located in lagos and contact number ..how much do you clear 40laptops ..each Weight
9.1 lbs/4.1 kg...
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
WE PROVIDE AIR CARGO SERVICE

RATE: $4.00 per lb -- Clearing cost included. cool

WW SHIPPING COMPANY
150-160 MAIN ST. UNIT #9
ORANGE, NJ 07050
TEL# 973-674-8932
FAX# 973-675-1300
EMAIL: WWSHIPPING1@GMAIL.OM
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by afro123: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2012
If you want to ship from the following states in USA (Ohio, Kentucky, St. Louis, Virginia, Tennessee) to Nigeria (Both Air Cargo and Ocean Freight). Go to the website below. These guys are the best. They are fully licensed by the US government.
www.boaconsynergy.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emperorubb: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2012
The BEST (and I mean, THE BEST!!! grin) company to use for shipments to Nigeria hands down is Ship Afrika. Not only are their rates cheap, but this is the only company today that gives you everything you need to control your freight from anywhere in the world through their website www.shipafrika.com. Their shipping service is very smooth. Every time they have something to ship for you, they will add all of the details to your inventory (including pictures of the freight... coolest thing ever), but you will need to create an account for yourself on their website (and this is free too). You can get estimates, or book directly from their website anytime you want them to ship those things to you (no need for those long annoying phone calls with a shipper or stupid paperwork unless it's absolutely necessary). You get email alerts every time your shipment status has changed, and you can even track it on THEIR website (no third party redirects), until delivery. COOLEST shipping company ever!!! wink Definitely check them out! WWW.SHIPAFRIKA.COM

Emperor

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emperorubb: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
emperorubb: The BEST (and I mean, THE BEST!!! grin) company to use for shipments to Nigeria hands down is Ship Afrika. Not only are their rates cheap, but this is the only company today that gives you everything you need to control your freight from anywhere in the world through their website www.shipafrika.com. Their shipping service is very smooth. Every time they have something to ship for you, they will add all of the details to your inventory (including pictures of the freight... coolest thing ever), but you will need to create an account for yourself on their website (and this is free too). You can get estimates, or book directly from their website anytime you want them to ship those things to you (no need for those long annoying phone calls with a shipper or stupid paperwork unless it's absolutely necessary). You get email alerts every time your shipment status has changed, and you can even track it on THEIR website (no third party redirects), until delivery. COOLEST shipping company ever!!! wink Definitely check them out! WWW.SHIPAFRIKA.COM

Emperor
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by jejemor: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
My names are Olaniyan Jide Muri, A clearing and forwarding Agent(Freight Forwarder)at Tincan/Apapa Port.Suite 1b,NPA complex,National Tincan/Apapa.If you have any consignments/goods coming for you from abroad such as New or used Cars, Trucks, Buses, Vehicles, or Containers also personal effect.Here are my Tel num (08023996584/017344652)Email Address jejemor2002@yahoo.com.

NOTE:Do let me know the shipping line you make use of,i will work for you effectively A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by dipsin999(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
I am Stephen, A Customs Clearing agent in Nigeria and branch office located in Dubai. kindly contact me awaiting pickup or clearance @ Airport or Seaport > stephen_akintelure@resultinvestment.com, 2348158866092,2347032110412
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by jobaskia(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
My names are Babatunde Jolaoso.I'm a customs clearing agent. I specializes in clearing of machineries, telecomm equipments, plastic raw materials- polyethylene Terephthatalate, LLDPE , LDPE , HDPE, as well as finished products. you can contact me on jobaskyventures009@gmail.com., +2348082915084
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by naijaekene: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
I have had a recent experience with American Airsea Cargo AASC. I used them because no one had mentioned an experiences on here. The pros is that they have a contact number and they answer the phone. Allworld does not answer phone calls or return any. I called like over 30times. I can't rely on a shipping service that i can't contact when i need to especially when I am shipping some high value items.

AMERICAN AIRSEA CARGO EXPERIENCE
WARNING: They tell you 3-5 business days to ship. Well, it took over a month to get my items (about 6 weeks) and i still did not get all the items. They open your box and take out the items and distribute with others. If you are shipping to any location from Lagos they will charge you an extra amount of money when your items get to Lagos so they can ship out. They will not tell you this initially. After you have paid the charges in the invoice sent to you, you will still have to pay extra. No one told me my goods needed to be charged extra. if i hadn't called to find out why my goods had not been delivered in over 4 weeks,i would have been waiting till eternity. That was when i was told to pay the additional charge. I sent a 13 lbs box the size of USPS large priority box and initially paid $70. They want me to pay an additional $60 to receive my goods. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Just to follow up. Allworld are only open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. EST. You may contact us by email at help@allworldinternational.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
$3.85 per pound shipping and clearing to Lagos
$4.00 per pound shipping,clearing and delivery to your home or business(Lagos only).

Contact us at Allworld International
1-516-620-0563
help@allworldinternational.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by mosquah: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi,
Please contact info@luxuryshippinglines.com for all your shipping needs. Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. has been in business since 2008 and we are still going strong. We at Luxury Shipping strive on putting our customers needs first and we feel our rates are unbeatable due to our careful strategic planning and our low overhead. Because of this, we at Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. will continue to pass on the savings to our customers. Please understand, there are many freight forwarders to chose from and we at Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. prefer you to compare our rates with our competitors. Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. has been shipping cargo worldwide and have agents worldwide to assist in custom clearance. Luxury Shipping Lines, Inc. has two offices in the US and numerous warehouse space worldwide.
Please contact info@luxuryshippinglines.com for additional information.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by famlas: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Impex is the worst company I have seen when it comes to customer services.
They mess up big time, delays, deceit etc. Their rates are so inconsistent. Honestly, they are unreliable, from personal experience
My friend is currently filing a suit with them. They broke his laptop; worst of all, they are completely incommunicado.
They don't respond to complaints.
They actually started well; nowadays, be ready for a serious crack down for every shipment you place through them

puppiluv: CAN;T USE IMPEX COS THEY MESSEDUP AND DELAYED  SOMETIMES AGO, THEY HELD MY PACKAGE FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS BEFOR IT WAS SENT OUT, i think i need another company, lol pls another other company pls.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by famlas: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please provide your website

itcshipping: Right now companies are holding shipments in the US due to the agents strike. It's unsafe to have cargo sitting outside at the airport in Lagos. Once the union finally agree, shipments will resume accordingly. However, I understand your concern with Impex. In the future give us a try. Contact ITC Shipping Inc. 1-516-596-8794 or sales@itcshippingusa.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Pacemaker: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
I have used all world shipping several times and they have not disappointed me.if you have difficulties in reaching them on the phone, send them an email or better still leave a message on their answering machine. Although,I would like for them to improve their service in picking up phone calls or calling customers back that same day. I used grandbelle few times and they are total mess, I would not advise my enemy to use them. All world has been good to me, my goods gets to Lagos within 7 days well intacted . I ship from California which takes few days to arrive New York and from there it takes three days to leave their Valley Stream office to Lagos. Give them a try

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emperorubb: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
The most affordable, reliable and enjoyable shipping company to use. Customer Service at its best. And you book, track, and manage your shipments on their website. Best thing ever!

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by BelloSKK: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
Gud day Sir, please what does it cost to ship 5 different units of herbal products valued at about $130 on amazon.com to Nigeria. belloaffiliatechecks@gmail.com.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Akins02324(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

Made wealth logistics is a clearing and forwarding outfit located in the heart Apapa tincan island port lagos.We handle all sorts of clearing while we deliver in time.Our charges is very moderate compare with the price you have been giving my your agents.Wh dont you try us today to experience a good job.

You can call Mr Sheriff on this number 08186116315 or email akins02324@yahoo.com for further enquiries for free

Thanks
Akintayo Sheriff
+2348186116315
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by pinklin88(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2012
My name is Joyee Chou.I am sales manager in our company .We are manufacture about PVC ceiling and wall panel .The Size : thickness :6mm ,width : 200mm length: 5950mm .weight: 1.8kg/sqm PVC : 40% 10pcs/bundle. This size sale best in nigeria. If you want to get the best price for this size ,please tell me details about your products what you need . Then I will offer you best price .

I have attached some pictures of this size here . please check it .For the future information can be available at our website : www.jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com

Customers from Nigeria , Ghana , Algeria have already established agreeable and mutual benefit business relationship with us and highly appreciated our professional service.

We sincely hope hear from you and further suggestion which will give us an opportunity to serve you better .
We are looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

Yours Sincerely
Joyee Chou (sales manager)
Haiyan Hengtai Decorative Material Factory
ADD: lvzhong village Yucheng Town ,Haiyan, Jiaxing city Zhejiang province,China 314300
msn: junyangzou@hotmail.com
Email: junyangzou@hotmail.com
or: hengtaipvcpanel@gmail.com
Tel: 0086-573-86451388
Phone: 0086-136-5583-0882
Fax:0086-573-86458399

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by pinklin88(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2012
My name is Joyee Chou.I am sales manager in our company .We are manufacture about PVC ceiling and wall panel .The Size : thickness :6mm ,width : 200mm length: 5950mm .weight: 1.8kg/sqm PVC : 40% 10pcs/bundle. This size sale best in nigeria. If you want to get the best price for this size ,please tell me details about your products what you need . Then I will offer you best price .

I have attached some pictures of this size here . please check it .For the future information can be available at our website : www.jxhengtai1.en.alibaba.com

Customers from Nigeria , Ghana , Algeria have already established agreeable and mutual benefit business relationship with us and highly appreciated our professional service.

We sincely hope hear from you and further suggestion which will give us an opportunity to serve you better .
We are looking forward to receiving your reply soon.

Yours Sincerely
Joyee Chou (sales manager)
Haiyan Hengtai Decorative Material Factory
ADD: lvzhong village Yucheng Town ,Haiyan, Jiaxing city Zhejiang province,China 314300
msn: junyangzou@hotmail.com
Email: junyangzou@hotmail.com
or: hengtaipvcpanel@gmail.com
Tel: 0086-573-86451388
Phone: 0086-136-5583-0882
Fax:0086-573-86458399

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cuju: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pacemaker: I have used all world shipping several times and they have not disappointed me.if you have difficulties in reaching them on the phone, send them an email or better still leave a message on their answering machine. Although,I would like for them to improve their service in picking up phone calls or calling customers back that same day. I used grandbelle few times and they are total mess, I would not advise my enemy to use them. All world has been good to me, my goods gets to Lagos within 7 days well intacted . I ship from California which takes few days to arrive New York and from there it takes three days to leave their Valley Stream office to Lagos. Give them a try

Please how to do you ship from California to Lagos? I have some items I want to ship but the agent I use disappointed me big time the last time. Will not use him again. Please any reliable shipping agent in california?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by emperorubb: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
cuju:
Please how to do you ship from California to Lagos? I have some items I want to ship but the agent I use disappointed me big time the last time. Will not use him again. Please any reliable shipping agent in california?

Why not have those items delivered to Ship Afrika and let them send them to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.