Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (51554 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by ayobankzz(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

Hahaha, jealousy my foot. I'm just sick and tired of those sort of girls whining and complaining about things they brought on their selves. Yes, they can dress the way they like as long as they keep their miseries to their selves.

Believe me, they have nothing I can be jealous of.

It might sound harsh but it's the truth.
lol seems someone is stuff in friend zone while other guys are having his dream crush.. it is what it is suck it up.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2017
bigDickson:
Any woman attacking the op is an olosho

LOL..BIGDICKSON..YOU TRY
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by drtee247(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Maxi112:
op go get a life... jealousy will do you no good. it's their life not yours.

mind your business please.

you can't buy expensive cloth is not their fault.

you can't dress like them isn't their fault.

your thread reeks of jealousy

So to u expensive cloth=clothes that expose the body huh? Wehdone sir
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you see that religious side that you have been trying to hide since....those women in beaches have a reason for wearing what they do there so even though I'm not a supporter of it....TELL ME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A WOMAN TO WEAR AT THE BEACH...NIQAB??you are not a supporter of women wearing bikinis at the beach..stop hiding we all know you are talking from the muslim side period

You are just so unbelievable. Yes I don't support wearing bikinis because not only is it more revealing than any other thing but also because most decent girls don't feel comfortable in flashing their assets that why some WEAR KNEE LENGTH TIGHTS AND TANK TOPS TO BEACHES.

It's just so pathetic the way you keep forcibly attaching this issue to religion cause it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with self respect and dignity.

If you are a lover of indecency, that's your personal view and not religious view cause even pastors preach against indecent dressing or will you say they're asking them to dress in hijabs and niqabs too? undecided
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by buffalowings: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Wetin consign op sef

Who gave you the authority to censure people.

Spits
Bigot
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2017
chayoski:
I saw this thread a bit late when the heat had cooled off but I still choose to drop a comment that may make sense to one or two. I read about four pages of comments and saw lots of reaction. I don't know why some say the op is coming from a religion background cos I don't even know her religion and don't want to know. before I proceed, thumbs up to the op, you did great in trying to pass your point through your comments. I've come to truly understand that we all have different cultures and religion and up bringing so we re bound to think differently. Here it is, to those who support indecent dressing, ride on hundred percent and to those who don't, kindly ignore them cos most of those kinds do so to gain attention,,,also when you try to make corrections, you're told to mind your business like when the consequences comes, they suffer it alone. based on religion we have atheists and others who don't have specific problem with it.

P.S- due to the fact that some persons successfully translated "disrespect" to "rape" as their senses carry them, lemme state it that I support rape zero percent.

you can call it indecent dressing but not to any other person.dress the way you want but dont force others to dress like you and thats why i gave you the example of rape and i will say it again.because a woman is naked and her legs are wide open does it give you the right to sleep with her without her giving you the green light to do so just because you think shes naked..its the same with the so called indecent dressing..BECAUSE SHE CHOOSES TO DRESS THE WAY SHE WANT TO DRESS DOES THAT GIVE A MAN THE RIGHT TO HARASS HER OR DISRESPECT HER?..the point is...everyone have the right to do whatever they want..if people support your right to cover your body then why dont you support someones right not to cover are you holier and better than them?whats indecent to you is sexy and hot to someone else so stop beating around the bush.its because you didnt follow her comments thats why you didnt know she was talking from the muslim side..she said something.shes not a supporter of people wearing bikinis at the beach..now tell me whats that ....is that not religious

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shes not embarassing her self shes rather telling everyone why you are saying what you are saying..trust me i know muslims very well and i study the religion.so i know where you are coming from..but you need to know everyone can not be holy like you so i still stand on my point people have the right to dress the way that they want to dress and its not off topic if shes telling you the truth

She is cause I never asked anyone to dress the way I do but rather to dress decently. I'd never be caught dead in the photos of girls I posted as decent so why do I refer to them as decent??

So if a Christian was the one who made this post you won't think there's ulterior motive? Do you know what you sound like?

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

You are just so unbelievable. Yes I don't support wearing bikinis because not only is it more revealing than any other thing but also because most decent girls don't feel comfortable in flashing their assets that why some WEAR KNEE LENGTH TIGHTS AND TANK TOPS TO BEACHES.

It's just so pathetic the way you keep forcibly attaching this issue to religion cause it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with self respect and dignity.

If you are a lover of indecency, that's your personal view and not religious view cause even pastors preach against indecent dressing or will you say they're asking them to dress in hijabs and niqabs too? undecided

you keep hiding..trust me no one will beat you if you come out and give it to us straight ok..you just proved my point already and as much as you want to hide it ..you are talking from the muslim side...FOR GOODNESS sakes,what do you want women to wear at the beach..its obvious because muslim women now want their own pools and all that and they wear hijab to swim.are you talking of the beach in DUBAIor MAIMI BEACH...lol...OR A BEACH IN BRAZIL...LOL...PLEASE MI LADY...w[b]hat will you say about people that have different sexual orientation..throw them off the roof?[/b]no..people have the right to do whatever they want to do.i asked you something and you refused to talk about it...nudist..what do you have to say about nudism..if you tell me of our cultural side then i can somehow agree with you...this is 2017 and the world is changing incase you dont know..
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

She is cause I never asked anyone to dress the way I do but rather to dress decently. I'd never be caught dead in the photos of girls I posted as decent so why do I refer to them as decent??

So if a Christian was the one who made this post you won't think there's ulterior motive? Do you know what you sound like?

well am telling it to you now straight..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE THEY WAY TO DRESS..NO RIGHT...have you heard of deeper life before and lords chosen and all of them...even if its a christian..i will give it to her straight..but muslims are always claming too holy.they want the world to dress like them,do like them..you cant force anyone..its happening all over the world..in arab countries..muslim men always spit on women if wear something thats not islamic..they will harass you..its happening in germany and sweden now.do you know sweden is the RAPE capital of the world now and guess the guys that are raping women...ITS THE muslim men...they say because the women dress provocatively and they cant help themselves..now tell me..whos fault is it...the man that cant control his zip or the women thats on minis skirts..tell me?i respect other peoples religion and what i dont respect is when other religion tells other religion how to dress..no...
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by dacoza007(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Testimony10:
I Concur.
Congrats you myself and everyone that with me tonight. See below for more..
guy gimme game
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by 5oyad: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2017
PDPGuy:

Decency laws are generally limited to public places like the streets or the beach. Private businesses can enforce whatever dress code they so desire.
My overall point is that people shouldn't be judged on what they wear, neither should one's rbespect be earned by how a woman dresses.

So i guess in ur view, pple should not be judged by what they do not wear. If someone decides to go naked on the streets, it should be their right their choice and we should not judge them by their 'dressing' . The civilized oyibo you all are trying to copy was the originator of DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED! It is a fact of life that your dressing says alot about your personality. It really amazes me when a woman who deliberately advertises her boobs expects to be taken seriously. Women you do not need to flaunt any assets! Any serious minded woman should not regard her boobs and bum as assets - her brain should be her asset- if you must flaunt anything- flaunt your brain not your boobs or bum! Dont mind all these my fellow men supporting slay queens- they dont want the free to air boobs display to end
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by 5oyad: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you see that religious side that you have been trying to hide since....those women in beaches have a reason for wearing what they do there so even though I'm not a supporter of it....TELL ME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A WOMAN TO WEAR AT THE BEACH...NIQAB??you are not a supporter of women wearing bikinis at the beach..stop hiding we all know you are talking from the muslim side period

JUST LIKE WHORES HAVE A REASON FOR WEARING WHAT THEY DO!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A LovePeddler, DONT DRESS LIKE ONE- SIMPLE AND SHORT!
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Hannysmilez(f): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Don't give me that crap.
Do you expect me to go to see my mother-in-law, seeing her in half naked clothing, mini skirt and expect me prostrate to greet her as per my tradition?

#YOURAPPEARANCETELLSWHOYOUARE!
Lol. You represent yourself alone. Her appearance tells who she is,of course. Your refusal to greet her tells who you are as well.
Respect is a personal thing,when you understand this, you'd treat even newborn babies respectfully.
#YouAreResponsibleForWhatYouDo

Btw,why are you so interested in what others wear? Is minding your business too hard these days
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Adekunzy(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

Really? So you mean only Muslims dress modestly? Maybe you have a thing against Muslims, I don't know nor do I care.

Please go over my post again and point out the phrase or sentence that denotes religious mindset. Or do other religions encourage indecent dressings? There are many Christians I see who dress very decently, head coverings aside.

If you are taking it personal, sorry but the truth is always bitter.

Angel, it's hard to say the truth to guys who derive pleasure from the sight of half unclad (wa'l asr) ladies. Infact, if these guys have their ways, they'll preach nudity to all ladies around them, all for their own selfish interest. We just have to endure the hard times these worldly peeps are giving us. I just believe the world is coming to an end soon Allahu a'alam!
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you can call it indecent dressing not to any other person.dress the way you want but dont force others to dress like you and thats why i gave you the example of rape and i will say it again.because a woman is naked and her legs are wide open does it give you the right to sleep with her without her giving you the green light to do so just because you think shes naked..its the same with the so called indecent dressing..BECAUSE SHE CHOOSES TO DRESS THE WAY SHE WANT TO DRESS DOES THAT GIVE A MAN THE RIGHT TO HARASS HER OR DISRESPECT HER?..the point is...everyone have the right to do whatever they want..if people support your right to cover your body then why dont you support someones right not to cover are you holier and better than them?whats indecent to you is sexy and hot to someone else so stop beating around the bush.its because you didnt follow her comments thats why you didnt know she was talking from the muslim side..she said something.shes not a supporter of people wearing bikinis at the beach..now tell me whats that is that not religious
I read it all and u understand better. No one should support rape for whatever reason though. aside that, let us all stop the whole religion and tribal war, we were first humans before being Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba, etc. We should learn to treat everyone with respect.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
evexx1:

It's considered thrash to you because it varies from your opinion?

And my boldness offends you?

Commit suicide then, if you can't tolerate others expressing themselves their way. It's a shame you look sensible, sad your brain is empty.

And I see d way u tolerated d opinion of d person u quoted.

And she replied every1 that attacked her maturely and here u are spewing more trash cos of a single quote

Smh
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well am telling it to you now straight..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ANYONE THEY WAY TO DRESS..NO RIGHT...have you heard of deeper life before and lords chosen and all of them...even if its a christian..i will give it to her straight..but muslims are always claming too holy.they want the world to dress like them,do like them..you cant force anyone..its happening all over the world..in arab countries..muslim men always spit on women if wear something thats not islamic..they will harass you..its happening in germany and sweden now.do you know sweden is the RAPE capital of the world now and guess the guys that are raping women...ITS THE muslim men...they say because the women dress provocatively and they cant help themselves..now tell me..whos fault is it...the man that cant control his zip or the women thats on minis skirts..tell me?i respect other peoples religion and what i dont respect is when other religion tells other religion how to dress..no...

Seriously, you aren't worth wasting my time on.

The last thing I'll say to you is that A WOMAN WHO IS DRESSED LIKE A HOOKER OR SLUT SHOULDN'T FEEL ANGRY OR COMPLAIN IF PEOPLE ASSUME SHE'S ONE. It's just like someone dressing like a cop and judging people for thinking he's a cop, who is the cause? For each profession there's a dress pattern associated with it. You can't dress and portray yourself as a slut and expect people not to think you're one. And please not one said anything about rape

Yes of course people are free to dress the way they like just as other people are free to think how they like of them.

You have freedom to wear anything you like just as I have freedom to think anyhow I like about what your dressing denotes.

As much as you'll love to associate it with religion, sorry to disappoint you cause it has nothing to do with it.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by 5oyad: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well we all know who the real muslims are..the ones that cover their head and you cant even see their eyes..and please tell me what does your koran say about muslim girls that dont cover.can you go to saudi and tell me this stuff?you go to saudi as a woman and say you wont cover..who born you?stop trying to hide behind words..we all know you are sounding this way because you are a muslim and you feel you are better than girls that dont cover their body.thats not true mi lady.THERES NOTHING LIKE INDECENCY...ITS A FREE WORLD.have you heard of one mans food is another mans poison?people need to dress how they want and that gives nobody the right to disrespect them..EVEN YOU..am guessing we all know whos ignorant now..for me am not going to disrespect a woman because shes wearing something i dont like and another man loves.this is the reason why when most women get married..they wear wrapper material and all that..LOL..most men love their women/wife to always look hot and sexy.if you like cover yourself from now till tomorrow your muslim boyfriend/husband have the right to marry 12 wives..YES its true

WAKE UP BRO- IT IS NOT A FREE WORLD. IF IT WERE, WE WILL NOT NEED DRIVING LICENSES TO DRIVE, NO NEED FOR UNIFORMS ETC
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
evexx1:

Oh! You're one judgemental thing, aren't you?
Going about and pointing out the flaws of others is a hobby for you?

Because others seem bold and eloquent enough to succinctly express themselves- is something you cannot stand because you're caged in your life.

Your signature doesn't represent you. Please change it.

Looooooolz

U had to come here crying again? Stop crying foul.i made sure I addressed u in d same way u addressed d Op.

People just dish out wat they cannot take
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you keep hiding..trust me no one will beat you if you come out and give it to us straight ok..you just proved my point already and as much as you want to hide it ..you are talking from the muslim side...FOR GOODNESS sakes,what do you want women to wear at the beach..its obvious because muslim women now want their own pools and all that and they wear hijab to swim.are you talking of the beach in DUBAIor MAIMI BEACH...lol...OR A BEACH IN BRAZIL...LOL...PLEASE MI LADY...w[b]hat will you say about people that have different sexual orientation..throw them off the roof?[/b]no..people have the right to do whatever they want to do.i asked you something and you refused to talk about it...nudist..what do you have to say about nudism..if you tell me of our cultural side then i can somehow agree with you...this is 2017 and the world is changing incase you dont know..
Christian, Angel has stated it that she isn't coming from the religion view, let it be so na. Why re you tryna force it down her throat? She do you something before?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by sarahade(f): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Story story
All ive learnt from this ignorant topic is that
op is a frustrated virgin. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

Seriously, you aren't worth wasting my time on.

The last thing I'll say to you is that A WOMAN WHO IS DRESSED LIKE A HOOKER OR SLUT SHOULDN'T FEEL ANGRY OR COMPLAIN IF PEOPLE ASSUME SHE'S ONE. It's just like someone dressing like a cop and judging people for thinking he's a cop, who is the cause? For each profession there's a dress pattern associated with it. You can't dress and portray yourself as a slut and expect people not to think you're one. And please not one said anything about rape

Yes of course people are free to dress the way they like just as other people are free to think how they like of them.

You have freedom to wear anything you like just as I have freedom to think anyhow I like about what your dressing denotes.

As much as you'll love to associate it with religion, sorry to disappoint you cause it has nothing to do with it.

i think i will stop engaging you since you want to go so low and start with am not worth anything..you dont like the truth and again you have no right to tell women how to dress..cover yourself if you want nobody cares..but do not tell any women how to dress..its their life..you are still talking from the muslim side in all your words..yes people are free to think what they like but not harass and disrespect them..think what you want in your mind nobody cares but dont get in their face..i was just giving you an example with the RAPE issue..i gave you another example..arab/muslim hookers dont wear mini skrits..they cover with hijabs..now tell me are they still not a hooker?decency is not they way someone is dressed..its the persons character and again you no right to tell people how to dress.you as a muslim woman are you free?so please its a free world and everyone have a choice because its their life and not yours
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
chayoski:
Christian, Angel has stated it that she isn't coming from the religion view, let it be so na. Why re you tryna force it down her throat? She do you something before?

you need to read all her comments before you talk please..i know more about the religion even if am christian
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

Wait, why isn't dressing half naked the mode dressing for visiting a fiance's parents? Cause its decent?

Are the girls below wearing hijab? What can you say about their dressing?
This person didn't answer your question. But op, why re they trying force your write up to a religious view? Have you had issue with them before now?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Who's this hood rat again Have you washed your boyfriend's stinky toilet today? undecided

Stale

Display a different kind of mental stewpidity next time for d sake of variety k?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
5oyad:

WAKE UP BRO- IT IS NOT A FREE WORLD. IF IT WERE, WE WILL NOT NEED DRIVING LICENSES TO DRIVE, NO NEED FOR UNIFORMS ETC

YOU need to wake up bro...its a free world..maybe not in nigeria..but else where its a free world and theres freedom to dress the way you want..nigeria isnt IRAN
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2017
sarahade:
Story story
All ive learnt from this ignorant topic is that
op is a frustrated virgin. grin grin.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Last reply on this quote too. Seriously ain't worth my time.

You keep ignoring my statements cause you don't want to hear the truth.

Dressing decently has nothing to do with religion but self respect and dignity. The fact that you think anyone who's doesn't support wearing of bikini in beaches is a religious extremists shows how very much ignorant you are. Even our cultural values are against it be it Yoruba Igbo or Hausa..[b]

Girls also go to beaches in knee length tights and tank tops that which I very much support not that I can wear even that one either.

Even if there are nudist all over the world, it doesn't make the practice right. After all there are some parts of the world that don't see anything bad in practicing witch craft and there are some places who don't see anything wrong in prostitution but that doesn't mean it isn't really wrong.[b]

The world might be changing, people might be changing wrong to right but that doesn't mean wrong is actually right. I can never accept or follow a negative change but you are free to, it's your life, just like I'm free to have my own opinion of it AND RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT .

IF I WAS TALKING BASED ON RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVE, THE PHOTOS I'D HAVE POSTED OF THOSE DECENTLY DRESSED GIRLS WILL BE REPLACED WITH PHOTOS OF THOSE IN HIJABS, let that stick please.[b]

Done with this.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ezionye(f): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Nma27:
My dear, the op is right off course. That's just me trying to garner mentions grin

grin

It worked then
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Adekunzy:

Angel, it's hard to say the truth to guys who derive pleasure from the sight of half unclad (wa'l asr) ladies. Infact, if these guys have their ways, they'll preach nudity to all ladies around them, all for their own selfish interest. We just have to endure the hard times these worldly peeps are giving us. I just believe the world is coming to an end soon Allahu a'alam!

and there goes your fellow muslim...i hope you guys see what i have been trying to say....even if they preach nudity it should be none of your business..we all cant be muslims and have you heard of nudist b4?people have the right to do whatever they want..unless they live in any islamic state like iran and saudi...okand last time i checked naija is not an islamic state..i know you would say throw the atheist off the roof becaue he does not believe in what you believe..there are other religions in the world and let me tell you..there are 4200 religions in the world..so the world does not revolve around christians and muslims,ok
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you need to read all her comments before you talk please..i know more about the religion even if am christian
OK sir. Thank you.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

Last reply on this quote too. Seriously ain't worth my time.

You keep ignoring my statements cause you don't want to hear the truth.

[b] Dressing decently has nothing to do with religion but self respect and dignity. The fact that you think anyone who's doesn't support wearing of bikini in beaches is a religious extremists shows how very much ignorant you are. Even our cultural values are against it be it Yoruba Igbo or Hausa..

Girls also go to beaches in knee length tights and tank tops that which I very much support not that I can wear even that one either.

Even if there are nudist all over the world, it doesn't make the practice right. After all there are some parts of the world that don't see anything bad in practicing witch craft and there are some places who don't see anything wrong in prostitution but that doesn't mean it isn't really wrong.

The world might be changing, people might be changing wrong to right but that doesn't mean wrong is actually right. I can never accept or follow a negative change but you are free to, it's your life, just like I'm free to have my own opinion of it AND RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT[/b]

IF I WAS TALKING BASED ON RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVE, THE PHOTOS I'D HAVE POSTED OF THOSE DECENTLY DRESSED GIRLS WILL BE REPLACED WITH PHOTOS OF THOSE IN HIJABS, let that stick.

Done with this.

religion have everything to do with it..because in ZAMFARA state ladies cant wear mini skirts..so yes even if you try to hide it..someone like me would always know..what is negative to you might be positive to others...you still dont get it do you?...

WHAT MAKE YOU THINK NUDISM ISNT RIGHT?WHY DO YOU SAY IT ISNT RIGHT?THATS WHY AM ASKING YOU..WHICH BEACH IS THAT.THE ONE IN DUBAI OR BRAZIL OR MIAMI?WHICH ONE?

i understand what you are trying to say...we all know something thats wrong all over the world...like murder....but prostitution isnt wrong..infact its legal in many countries..so its not wrong..a woman can do anything she want to do with her body..because its her body and the government dont own your body

PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE

and do you know the current first lady of america was a former model..just like the mentality when we think all models and video vixens are hookers..women are getting wiser now they dont want to wear the hijab anymore..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.