Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them (51550 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by jeff1607(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Now all the ladies in the place, if you got real hair, real fingernails, if you got a job, u going to school and u got nobody to handle yo bizness, make some noise
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

People and their thirst to turn something wrong to something right.

Stop dragging religion into this, it's making you seem desperate and pathetic especially since the photos I posted has nothing to do with Islam.

What do guys who go to club go there to do? Pick up a responsible laday? Huh, I never knew. Sorry for my ignorance.

You can't fault someone for thinking you're a hooker when you're dressed like one. Bitter truth.
personally everyone knows hookers are mostly found in clubs but stop paying lip service, even in islam, the picture of the lady on white is still regarded as indecent, so its actually impossible to please you extremists that think only looking like a ninja everyday of your life will please your maker even under hot sun, so to me ,you folks see even knee length skirts ,off shoulder tops and even rugged denim trousers as indecent ,yes I agree that some clothes are not meant for everyday out door wear, anylady who wears a club outfit on he streets is selling her market,and that is her business, if she gets disrespected, it's her disrespect not yours. I have witnessed two occasions where ladies were shamed in market for wearing trash, mind you this is in the south ,not even north,but I am more concerned about the motive behind this thread, you Muslims have made people think that being covered up translates to decency,but actually I have seen prostitutes on hijab, that is what I want you to know

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
shut up jawe, age is only a number. We need young reasonable people in this country. And where on earth is a 19yr old a minor? How old are u 100yrs? Journey mercies to d aftaworld nigbayen.
LOl... I dunno o but after reading lots of intriguing comments, this one got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Alphamale2017:
all the people against the OP are mad. I didn't read more than the first page comments. but so long u are against the OP, I don't care ur moniker. u are a plain fool. if u are a guy and u are against the OP then u are worse .ur mumu carry first
thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

Majority? You refuse to take corrections yet again. These are your personal findings. You didn't conduct a wide range of research from different part of the country and you dare say majority?!

A girl walks in rags doesn't make her to be disrespected. It's her choice. Clothings and adornments isn't a yardstick for measuring decency or chivalry. Celebs wears crazy attires, don't they.

This is 2017. Everybody is bad but not everyone is corrupt

So, how was jamb?
Hahahahaha here the last statement got me
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by chayoski: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2017
I saw this thread a bit late when the heat had cooled off but I still choose to drop a comment that may make sense to one or two. I read about four pages of comments and saw lots of reaction. I don't know why some say the op is coming from a religion background cos I don't even know her religion and don't want to know. before I proceed, thumbs up to the op, you did great in trying to pass your point through your comments. I've come to truly understand that we all have different cultures and religion and up bringing so we re bound to think differently. Here it is, to those who support indecent dressing, ride on hundred percent and to those who don't, kindly ignore them cos most of those kinds do so to gain attention,,,also when you try to make corrections, you're told to mind your business like when the consequences comes, they suffer it alone. based on religion we have atheists and others who don't have specific problem with it.

P.S- due to the fact that some persons successfully translated "disrespect" to "rape" as their senses carry them, lemme state it that I support rape zero percent.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Ultimategeneral: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2017
and this shit made front page
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by permit(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

What I mean is that, those women in beaches have a reason for wearing what they do there so even though I'm not a supporter of it, at least they have an excuse and it makes a bit of sense. Wearing things like that on streets on the other hand....
.any line she talked about beach?,dressin half unclad and be walkin on the street, go get life soon. We all knows wat happens at the beach so stop usin dat as ur excuse...
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

When you're not God. Bītçh stop nagging to stay relevant. I didn't mention your àss undecided
grow up kid and stop thinking like an infant, it is only a fool like you that will see nothing bad in walking naked and happily promote it or else you are the devil itself in human clothing.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

Fūçk off my mention!
take it easy you hear, don't die yet.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Maxi112: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Rozaybb:
which. stupid jealousy....he is telling d truth!!
your opinion though.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by OLAJADON: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

When you're not God. Bītçh stop nagging to stay relevant. I didn't mention your àss undecided
yes am not God,but God himself gave his commandment in Quran and bible to dress responsibly.
except you want to go to hell pervert

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by permit(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Ultimategeneral:
and this shit made front page
.and u came in for dat same shit, oya take the highest shit whos foolin who nw?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Davehert who is the female monicker behind your account?
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Hannysmilez(f): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
Respect is not dependent on the other party. If you're respectful,whether or not you see someone naked,you'd still respect them.
Respect people's choices and differences
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by MistadeRegal(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around unclad all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but it still remains the truth.

Good.
Nice post.
Whoever go against this post is the hubby of harlots, who only want to keep staring at female nudity all long in the streets.

Don't let anyone intimidate you whenever you say the truth.
I'm with you on this.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2017
mazizitonene:
there's a caveat.... sexy half unclad...sexy being the key word...she must be sexy/appealing to him (the guy in question) in my scenario

Sexy + Half naked = trouble

A sexy lady doesn't need to be half naked to appeal to the eye. Where she chooses to be half naked, there cant be anything but trouble there.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by MistadeRegal(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Respect is not dependent on the other party. If you're respectful,whether or not you see someone naked,you'd still respect them.

Don't give me that crap.
Do you expect me to go to see my mother-in-law, seeing her in half naked clothing, mini skirt and expect me prostrate to greet her as per my tradition?

#YOURAPPEARANCETELLSWHOYOUARE!

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Hannysmilez:

Hmph.......

The thinking of the world is truly warped.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Angel196(f): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
personally everyone knows hookers are mostly found in clubs but stop paying lip service, even in islam, the picture of the lady on white is still regarded as indecent, so its actually impossible to please you extremists that think only looking like a ninja everyday of your life will please your maker even under hot sun, so to me ,you folks see even knee length skirts ,off shoulder tops and even rugged denim trousers as indecent ,yes I agree that some clothes are not meant for everyday out door wear, anylady who wears a club outfit on he streets is selling her market,and that is her business, if she gets disrespected, it's her disrespect not yours. I have witnessed two occasions where ladies were shamed in market for wearing trash, mind you this is in the south ,not even north,but I am more concerned about the motive behind this thread, you Muslims have made people think that being covered up translates to decency,but actually I have seen prostitutes on hijab, that is what I want you to know

It seems you are confused cause you aren't making any sense. Did anyone here talk about decent dressing in a religious perspective? NO!!! Stop embarrassing yourself going off topic talking about Islamic perspective of decent dressing this topic is not about that. It's about DECENT DRESSING in general.

You keep dragging in things that has nothing to do with the topic, namely religion. Again decent dressing isn't equivalent to being religious but having self respect. If I can show those pictures as not being indecent, you should stop embarrassing yourself further by calling me a religious extremists, it's so sad.

Please before you quote me further Google the meaning of indecent dressing.

If you feel walking around half naked is decent, that's not my problem. Just don't blame anyone for thinking you're a hooker when you're dressed like one.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by MorningDew2017(f): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:
The way some women dress these days I don't really blame guys for disrespecting or treating them as cheap, after all, the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed.

They dress themselves in rags, walking around unclad all in the name of civilization yet they keep complaining guys disrespect and treat them like a hooker. How do you expect to get a responsible guy when you yourself don't dress responsibly?

Stop blaming and criticizing guys for thinking you are cheap if you are one of those who walk around in rags cause they are only following the signal you are sending out to them.

grin
Angel196:

preach it my sister smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Godwinalfred(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Some guys will be killing their selves b'cos that stupid things call orange or boob.
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by adahib: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Enough said....

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

What I mean is that, those women in beaches have a reason for wearing what they do there so even though I'm not a supporter of it, at least they have an excuse and it makes a bit of sense. Wearing things like that on streets on the other hand....

you see that religious side that you have been trying to hide since....those women in beaches have a reason for wearing what they do there so even though I'm not a supporter of it....TELL ME WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A WOMAN TO WEAR AT THE BEACH...NIQAB??you are not a supporter of women wearing bikinis at the beach..stop hiding we all know you are talking from the muslim side period
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Angel196:

It seems you are confused cause you aren't making any sense. Did anyone here talk about decent dressing in a religious perspective? NO!!! Stop embarrassing yourself going off topic talking about Islamic perspective of decent dressing this topic is not about that. It's about DECENT DRESSING in general.

You keep dragging in things that has nothing to do with the topic, namely religion. Again decent dressing isn't equivalent to being religious but having self respect. If I can show those pictures as not being indecent, you should stop embarrassing yourself further by calling me a religious extremists, it's so sad.

Please before you quote me further Google the meaning of indecent dressing.

If you feel walking around half naked is decent, that's not my problem. Just don't blame anyone for thinking you're a hooker when you're dressed like one.

shes not embarassing her self shes rather telling everyone why you are saying what you are saying..trust me i know muslims very well and i study the religion.so i know where you are coming from..but you need to know everyone can not be holy like you so i still stand on my point people have the right to dress the way that they want to dress and its not off topic if shes telling you the truth
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Hannysmilez:

exactly..i dont think hijab women are decent...i just fear what their men will do to me if i talk to them...we all know their men love to womanize and they are jealous as well..they could stab you
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2017
blesoh:

Madam, she's saying the truth, once I saw a lady embarrassed by toutss, they were even trying to touch her ass, why she was wearing a very short dress, those boys abuse the hell out of her, its for our own safety and respect. So the op didn't criticize women, she only outline some problems women face as a result of our dressing.

you see were we are wrong again..instead of us to say those touts should go to jail..you are saying for safety and respect.what is wrong with nigeria and nigerians.we always support whats wrong.AGAIN WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT AND NOT BE HARASSED..NIGERIA IS NOT SAUDI ARABIA OR IRAN.the issue shouldnt not be the way women dress..men should find a way to tame themselves or look the other way or GO TO JAIL..simple..you touch or harass any women because of the way shes dressed..then you go to jail..women should have freedom not to be oppressed.most of those women in hijabs want to be free..in saudi women run to USA because they want to be free.A man have no right to disrespect a woman because of the way shes dressed and infact you have no right to disrespect a woman even if you find her in a LovePeddler house.if you are a disrespectful man you are a disrespectful man..thats all
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by bigDickson(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Any woman attacking the op is an olosho
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Gbadebo01(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
Dimples182:
This is some country mindset angry

No, you should not judge people by what they wear, that's shallow. Because a woman wears a short dress or skirt does not mean she is less of a woman or human being.

The fact that this is coming from another woman is just sad.
hi sis, she is not judging she is just saying the way some ladies dress is the reason why men objectify women. some women may not be prostitutes but they dress like one and they end up getting men that want prostitutes not wives
Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i like dat one on blk wink cheesy
Lol u too like good thing

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them by cristianisraeli: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2017
lastly thing i will say this...women in arab/islamic countries that are hookers..they dont wear mini skirts on the streets..they cover them selves very well and infact you wont even know they are hookers.now tell me wheres the decency?is the decency in the dress?[/b]i know this because i have lived in one arab country before..w[b]omen should be free to dress they way they want and pervs shouldnt harass them.admire if you want and look the other way and if you harrass them you go to jail..hell in developed countries.you will go to jail if you talk to a woman the wrong way without even touching her and thats harassment..maybe the lawmakers need to pass a bill to protect women and the way they dress.pervs need to zip up..I SAY WOMEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRESS THE WAY THEY WANT WITHOUT FEAR OF BEEN HARASSED ON THE STREET.AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER OR YOUR WIFE OR YOUR SISTER,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY.THIS IS 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.