Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (36049 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared?? PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
I understand exactly how it will be done, you and I have been living in this dysfunctional country for ages so we know how they will make it happen. I have a delta friend who lives in Alaska, the government pays him oil dividend regularly, yet he only became a USA citizen just 3 years ago.

The same guy has not collected a dime from Nigerian government for the oil that is all over his motherland. Yet 70% of the oil wells are controlled by the north. Only a coward won't see something wrong in this scenario and[b] the only tribe that is fighting this injustice is being labeled by all of you as trouble makers? [/b]Only cowards accept peace devoid of justice.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Landing

Most people, especially the minorities, are not fooled by your "Freedom Fighting". You want to steal and control the oil just like the North(ern politician and his cohorts) has/have done for decades so don't come here pretending to be Nelson Mandela. Everyone can see through you. You are not fighting any injustice, you are fighting for your pockets and economic well being.

19 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EmeritusMbaM: 4:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

There are more points but I will like to state as follows;

Biafrans are very industrious people and the Biafra territory control the Oil/Gas reserves. Akwa Ibom is the highest oil producer and Rivers State is the highest Gas producer and both States played major role in the Biafra war with Phillip Effiong being the Deputy of Ojukwu. So you can see that my assertions are based on facts.

Major real estates players in Lekki Peninsular, the hotbed of Lagos is controlled by the Biafrans, ask anyone and you will confirm this. I KNOW THIS FACT more than anyone on this forum and I can educate you all on who and who controls which aspect of this town, I live here and own major assets here.

Do not take this Biafra issue personal. There was Bight of Biafra even before the Southern and Northern Protectorates were amalgamated in 1914, this is a fact.

So it is not out of place for a people to say, they are no longer interested in the marriage of convenience since it is no more convenient.

Let us just say, Nigeria has failed to produce even drinking water, even electricity, even roads. Everything in this country is not working. We live in gated Estates, Gated Communities, Gated Compounds, with suicides, terrorism, kidnaps and all sort of poverty-induced problems here and there.

I will offer Nigerians who are ready to move to Biafra free accommodation in my Biafran home for 2 yrs out of pity for what we went through in this hell hole, pending when such a person is ready to make a decision to settle in Biafra.

Billy, You can never change. You are still in this lying games, grow up billy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Ikenna0b: 4:01am On Jun 01, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Most people, especially the minorities, are not fooled by your "Freedom Fighting". You want to steal and control the oil just like the North(ern politician and his cohorts) has/have done for decades so don't come here pretending to be Nelson Mandela. Everyone can see through you. You are not fighting any injustice, you are fighting for your pockets and economic well being.

Just look at this one trying to exclude his yoruba people from the daylight thievery done to oil producing tribes.

Can someone remind me again, whor was the leader that carved high producing oil land of Igbo and shoved them to River state and equally ignored their cries to be returned back, in addition trying to deny them their identity.
While doing this, he equally carved oil producing areas of delta state to Ondo state at time

What was the name of the leader, what tribe was he from and can someone explain why he did such a thing?

Last I checked, he came from the southwest region.

I wonder what his sole reason for that act.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EmeritusMbaM: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Just look at this one trying to exclude his yoruba people from the daylight thievery done to oil producing tribes.

Can someone remind me again, whor was the leader that carved high producing oil land of Igbo and shoved them to River state and equally ignored their cries to be returned back, in addition trying to deny them their identity.
While doing this, he equally carved oil producing areas of delta state to Ondo state at time

What was the name of the leader, what tribe was he from and can someone explain why he did such a thing?

Last I checked, he came from the southwest region.

I wonder what his sole reason for that act.

Ondo state? Are the Ilaje people Ibos?

14 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Paretomaster(m): 4:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Dannidom:
If Nigeria doesnt cooperate then Syria will be a case study for the zoo

The kind of empty chestbeating ur forefathers make, and up till now they licking their wounds.

Just listen to urself " IF NIGERIA DOESNT COOPERATE " you ppl are even dumber than I though.

10 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Ikenna0b: 4:33am On Jun 01, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Ondo state? Are the Ilaje people Ibos?

And where did i say they were?

I suggest read my post again and read SLOWLY.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Billy, You can never change. You are still in this lying games, grow up billy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

From Victoria Island to Ajah .. na northerners and westerners get the land.

Biafrans own Lekki 1, 2 , Ajah, V.I, Ikoyi... habba .. which day them start to get money now ?

These area's are owned by old money... if any ibo man owns an expanse of land in these areas he inherited it or he paid through his nose to acquire it. No be Ikeja, Ejigbo, Apapa , Ebute, or Iyana be this ooh.. Enter Oniru sef, how many IPOB dey that side... Billy the goat

If you say V.G.C . I fit gree

13 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EmeritusMbaM: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

And where did i say they were?

I suggest read my post again and read SLOWLY.

You said oil from Delta were carved to Ondo state, the Ilajes own the oil in Ondo. So what are you talking about?

14 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by EmeritusMbaM: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2017
TheCabal:

From Victoria Island to Ajah .. na northerners and westerners get the land.

Biafrans own Lekki 1, 2 , Ajah, V.I, Ikoyi... habba .. which day them start to get money now ?

These area's are owned by old money... if any ibo man owns an expanse of land in these areas he inherited it or he paid through his nose to acquire it. No be Ikeja, Ejigbo, Apapa , Ebute, or Iyana be this ooh.. Enter Oniru sef, how many IPOB dey that side... Billy the goat

If you say V.G.C . I fit gree

Don't mind billy, he was busted few years ago on this forum. The guy cant stop beating his dry chest and lying everywhere. No one take billy serious except his fellow "We own mansion" noisemakers.

18 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by laribari(m): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
Nigeria is notoriously adamant when it comes to obeying or observing international laws. But with the issue of secession. International laws will be enforced. Even as mighty as Russia is they did not stop any Ukrainian property owner from accessing their property in Crimea neither did that happen in south Ossetia.

This is Africa Bro! Do you think xenophobia can happen in a western state? If this international countries nor dey play politics, why will xenophobia happen 1, 2 3 times, yet nothing happen?

So you actually want to leave Nigeria and still benefit from her economy one way or the order? You want to leave 9ija and still have rights here ba? You asked for referendum, then sell the house or property and move on. International law cannot force Nigeria to accept aliens in their country. The government can decide to cancel your visa.

If you don't want anything to do with Nigeria, sell off and bounce! Me I think that's the best thing. Many houses in Lagos today owned by igbo people have now being colonized after they ran away during Abiola/babangida issue.

OK let me ask you. If you want biafra, why would you still want to live in Nigeria becos of property or business? Will you still not be governed by a Nigerian and bind by the Nigerian law? Does that make sense to you?

Mind you, a bill can be passed to choke you up and you will be helpless as a foreigner. The worst that will happen is that pertol supply will cut off from port-harcourt but be guided that Lagos and even north-east now have un-tapped crude-oil. I'm not supporting this stupid hausas but my point is rather than referendum, use the medium to push for true federalism for the sake of your people who have heavy investments outside the east. The north has more mineral resources as of today, if the they are wise enough not to depend on crude oil alone.

Trust me, many igbos will suffer and biafra cannot carter for everyone especially in the beginning and for the coming years. Seriously, it will be so rough and that's when you will be hearing "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" as consolation. Yea that is true but Rome has existed 14,000 years ago and has come thus far.

Remember, oil money does not belong to the igbos but port-harcourt and Niger delta. If igbo colonize this biafra, then in future the oil states might want to break away too because the way igbos go about biafra, it's as if they own it. The average igbo man (in the street and market places) does not understand it; they see ojukwu, kanu fronting the movement and think biafra is for the igbos because they spare head it. Obviously, the igbo man wants power and is fighting for his pocket but i suggest the situation should be handled wisely, else biafra will have another referendum (like scotland wanting to leave the UK now) if as the majory dominate the proposed biafra.

Biafra is supposed to be for south-east according to the map but I see a people (in the Igbos) capable of doing what the hausas who think they own Nigeria are doing, wanting to colonize everything and there will be future problems.

According to history, in 1966 it was an igbo by the name Aguiyi-Ironsi who hailed from what is called Abia State today that over threw the first civilian government and in the process ended the first republic (led by balewa as MP and Zik as president. Igbos have always desired power which is not bad but their moves have always backfired. If we are accusing people of spoiling Nigeria today, the igbos have contributed and this military regime nonsense started by them to the point that till today na soldiers dey rule us. please, lets take life easy abeg!

12 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2017
LarryBeryl:

This is only reasonable Biafran I have ever encountered online. First he seek plausible solution to Nigeria madness which is regionalism, a panacea to a well structured and accountable Nigeria but if it fails due to his experiences and antecedents on mal-governed nation and war, he seek to blind away from the nation that bestow sorrow to his heart than comfort. Bro, I reason with you BUT

Do you think the genuine mind approach you render to this cause is what the main planners have for you?
What other measures will you take if you come to find out about any shady activity contradicting your original intention?

I'm yoruba and I see you are making plans for betterment of
your people, but what if this lead to near-extinction of the people you want to help. I'm not totally against your cause.....but I prefer a unified Nigeria

I'll prefer the great young idealist of this nation should chase away the vultures eating away our future than sharing them between states.

We must learn to divorce our emotions from our focused idealism. In Biafra, we will send a strong message to corruption. Corruption will be punishable by Death or Life Imprisonment. If we must get it right, then we have to adopt a communist approach to corruption because we will learn from the fall of Nigeria. We will maintain trading partnership with all our allies including Nigeria.

BUT

I will canvass for Regionalism first. If Regionalism fails, we will MAKE SURE we plan a referendum. My timetable for this is simple. If the SW are so in love with Biafrans that they are pained by our threats of secession, then we must all agree that 2019, there should be no election but RESTRUCTURING. If we all agree on this, then we have a deal. If not, I am sorry to tell you that there is no plan to change the mess we call democracy.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2017
defashan:

I thought you were antibiafra and anti Igbo. How are you going to coexist with people you didn't like. I've read some comments here on nairaland where you were trading insults with Igbos.

Just out of curiosity, where are you from? Which state? Which tribe? What language do you speak?

We might trade insult but we have a common enemy, so we must unite to fight the common enemy. That enemy is the corrupt Nigerian System which has given rise to the Secession agitation in the first place. Buhari made it clear and follow up with the facts that the North owns Nigeria and the SW plays along with them. And though we lay the golden egg we eat the crumbs. That is an insult to the great people of Biafra/Niger Delta.

<<>><>><<>>WE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER>><<>><<>><<

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Dannidom:
You thought things through and Buhari is leading you

Refer that to tinubu, I am not a king maker, but wait, I think he did, looksie a tinubu boy is now the acting president. You see the difference between afonja and iPod.

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by wirinet(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2017
plaetton:

I don't disagree with you at all simply because what you're is sensible.

My points all along has been to challenge the ignorant assumptions that in the case of Biafran independence, Biafrans would be automatically would be persona non Grata in Nigeria.
That too is an assumption, a wrong assumption that ignores the protocols and niceties of state boundary treaties .
It depends on how Biafra gains independence. If Biafra gains independence peacefully by mutual agreement, then the relationship between the will likely be cordial. On the other hand if Biafra secede acrimoniously or even through war, then Nigeria will likely ignore all protocols and niceties, and border adjustments will be a very difficult issue. There is no defined border of Biafra and Nigeria will never let go of Delta (south and central) and Edo, even rivers will be highly contentious.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Paretomaster:

The kind of empty chestbeating ur forefathers make, and up till now they licking their wounds.

Just listen to urself " IF NIGERIA DOESNT COOPERATE " you ppl are even dumber than I though.

True true you dont knw anything
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Dannidom(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Refer that to tinubu, I am not a king maker, but wait, I think he did, looksie a tinubu boy is now the acting president. You see the difference between afonja and iPod.
Is it that mare commissioner?
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by wristbangle: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Rossikki:

Great points. I've always found it strange that I've never seen or heard a discussion among Ipob people regarding the system of government their new country would operate, or its economic policies. Or its foreign policy. It's a disaster waiting to happen. These are things that should be ironed out years in advance of the actual separation. Instead, there seems to be this religious faith in the magical abilities of 'Professor' Nnamdi Kanu to miraculously materialise a fully functional nation they can all be proud of. If only it were that easy...

At the bolded, the objective of this thread has been achieved. Spot on boss

6 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Belmot(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2017
deedeedee1:

But the country was created by the British. Why cant you allow the igbos go? What exactly are you benefiting from them? Since stopping them 50 years ago, how has nigeria been since then? Does nigeria have good health care system, good roads, good education? What exactly did you benefit in stopping them 50 years ago? Since the igbos feel they can do better by themselves why not allow them go? And baba i am not igbo but i support them to have their country since they have the confidence that they will do better on their own. I really love their confidence and with such confidence, i must say the sky is the limit for them. I believe believe biafra will be a successful country.
I am not igbo, I am not igbo, I am not igbo. Abeg na who ask you? Bloody liar.

8 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by wristbangle: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2017
I now understand what the Israelites in the bible experienced when Moses was seeking for them to leave Egypt.

They​ must have been mocked by the Egyptians, same way it's being done on this thread if not worse.

They must have​ been asked questions like "your tribe is too small, how will you fight off​ bigger tribes?" "You don't have a homeland, where will you go?" "How will you feed yourself as you pass through the wilderness?" "Your God is just setting you up to die in the wilderness".

Yet still Israel is a sovereign country presently. They survived the Holocaust. They have been fighting off enemies and counting victories.

To my Igbo brothers and sisters, have no fear. God is with us. He has brought us this far, and He is taking us further.

Gaining our sovereignty as a Country will be the first prove that God Almighty (Chukwu Okike) is with us.

Shalom.

Are u people in Bondage with Nigeria? Is Nigeria stopping you from not building castle, purchase land, do business and excel in part of the country?

Why would you compare Israel circumstance to that of biafra?

Are u people normal sha?

15 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Annie939(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2017
good question
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Paretomaster(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Dannidom:
True true you dont knw anything

The albino made more threats, Wat happen at last,? He was picked up like a snail.. ..

4 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by defashan: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

We might trade insult but we have a common enemy, so we must unite to fight the common enemy. That enemy is the corrupt Nigerian System which has given rise to the Secession agitation in the first place. Buhari made it clear and follow up with the facts that the North owns Nigeria and the SW plays along with them. And though we lay the golden egg we eat the crumbs. That is an insult to the great people of Biafra/Niger Delta.

<<>><>><<>>WE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER>><<>><<>><<

You didn't answer my question. You didn't state your tribe. That's not important anyway.

Nothing is going to happen in 2019. The big players from both the south east and south south have lots of investments outside their regions to take the risk. When reality stares you guys in the face, you'll regret and abandon the silly movement.

An advice, stay away from the ibos. They are stubborn and very reactionary. They will as usual be sacrificed for the unity of Nigeria because they are willing lamb by virtue of their vulnerability in 'hotspots' of the federation. The agitators are down at onitsha and umuahia waving flags and taunting the ever ready Nigeria military. There are lots of innocent ones scattered like dusts all over Nigeria engaging in businesses. Sadly these ones would suffer the most when the shit hits the fan. Imagine the chaos, stampede and confusion that will ensue when that happens! They will be attacked at their homes, they will be robbed etc.

Stay away from mr Kanu. You don't have any alliance with them. He has no blueprint or ideology. Agitators of Biafra are the confused and frustrated lots. Don't join in their chest beating " this is not 1967". Nothing has changed. If anything has changed, it's the fact that less no of Igbos are in the military unlike the 60s and more Hausa/fulanis. The ones in service are not holding key positions and won't be relevant to the cause when it happens. Forget ihejirika, he is a toothless bulldog. He might be anti Biafra like Joe igbokwe. The NA is a lot nastier presently. There won't be any hiding places for you. You are not in unity with the ibos and you need that to fight cohesively. Yorubas will just be watching till you take your madness towards us. There are enough daredevil soldiers up north. Bokoharam will be unleashed on you lots. If the war lasts up to 1 year this time, it wouldn't be because of the resistance. It will be a ploy to decimate everything in both south east and your so called niger delta which I doubt will join in the madness.

Don't let history repeat itself because of your selfish and frustrated ambition.

9 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Dannidom:
Is it that mare commissioner?
Yeah same one! Now he is your bleeping president.

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by defashan: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Rossikki:

Great points. I've always found it strange that I've never seen or heard a discussion among Ipob people regarding the system of government their new country would operate, or its economic policies. Or its foreign policy. It's a disaster waiting to happen. These are things that should be ironed out years in advance of the actual separation. Instead, there seems to be this religious faith in the magical abilities of 'Professor' Nnamdi Kanu to miraculously materialise a fully functional nation they can all be proud of. If only it were that easy...

There is no Biafra ideology, strategy and logistics. Kanu is everything: the director;messiah;prophet;commander in chief and the rabi given the scroll from High above.

If you question them, you'll receive insults, half-baked responses and unintelligent arguments.

Kanu has been able to deceive majority of the frustrated souls down south with his radio. This is a man who was recorded on video soliciting finance to procure weapons!

How daft can somebody be. Let's assume that fund was made available to him, what would he do with it?. It'll only take a smart crook arm dealer at onitsha or even legendary Arthur izeribe to collect those money and supply them rusty pump action shot guns.

The Nigeria army will as usual wait for them to empty the 6 cartridges, then emerge without bullet proof vests and the fools will run for their lives while the bullets cuts their cowardly spines.
Biafran don't know what awaits them. It'll be a story to tell before the int. community become aware.

I said it here that Nnamdi Kanu would arrested but I was shouted down. He will still be rearrested if he doesn't respect himself. This is a man who wants to force his religion on others.
Like king David in the bible, he wants to build a temple but he should read his history and bible well to know that David never built the temple. He keeps promising them that "Biafra is here".

Anybody who gets deceived by him will have himself to blame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2017
blueseacats:
I understand exactly how it will be done, you and I have been living in this dysfunctional country for ages so we know how they will make it happen. I have a delta friend who lives in Alaska, the government pays him oil dividend regularly, yet he only became a USA citizen just 3 years ago.

The same guy has not collected a dime from Nigerian government for the oil that is all over his motherland. Yet 70% of the oil wells are controlled by the north. Only a coward won't see something wrong in this scenario and the only tribe that is fighting this injustice is being labeled by all of you as trouble makers? Only cowards accept peace devoid of justice.

Well people can't choose to dump their genetic make up as they are born with it. I hate that ibo man is fighting everyone's battle. But remember this is a tribe that will do anything for freedom even if they have to die a million times. For an ibo man freedom is freedom dead or alive . AsK those who witnessed ibo landing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Landing
Your combating experience is needed to stave off the attack on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3832213/why-ndigbo-should-stop-viewing
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2017
defashan:

I thought you were antibiafra and anti Igbo. How are you going to coexist with people you didn't like. I've read some comments here on nairaland where you were trading insults with Igbos.

Just out of curiosity, where are you from? Which state? Which tribe? What language do you speak?
Please bring out those threads
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Mujtahida: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2017
EmeritusMbaM:

Don't mind billy, he was busted few years ago on this forum. The guy cant stop beating his dry chest and lying everywhere. No one take billy serious except his fellow "We own mansion" noisemakers.
What was he busted for biko. Tell me.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Gopitoto: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by Gopitoto: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by DSoj(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2017
YES
AND THEIR PROPERTIES AND BIZ TAKEN OVER.
Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by ProWalker: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Dannidom:
What will your embittered self do about it? I guess nada. You'll rather hide behind the internet and spill trash

Get that Biafran first and leave the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? by juman(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
They are expected to go back home to build their new country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / *BREAKING* : 'US Officials' Have Signalled @atiku To Come For Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.