Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War (23462 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.

Careful, I can smell blood on your breath and a hard on in your pants... criminal

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Billygee2u: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
degamemaster:
You're such an intelligent buffoon I swear. In your low thinking, every step or agitation for a people's better living standard or self determination translates to "war"? Why are you guys so nervous and threatened by mention of the word BIAFRA, that you are planning to unleash terror on people? Your hatred for igbos is deeply seated in your heart, change, before it consumes you.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by seunmsg(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

On behalf of the sane Yoruba here, we disown this guy. He doesn't speak for the Yoruba and his views are entirely that of his Fulani slave masters and Yoruba Muslims. I repeat, we Yoruba support biafra and we would work with them to achieve it.. After that, we Yoruba Christians, atheists, and traditionalist will get our own country independent of you Yoruba Muslims who are forever condemned to be docile and live in servitude to your slave masters up north..

abokis insult Yoruba, call us trouble makers, rubbish Yoruba.. Apart from FFk, which other Yoruba has been able to respond in kind? none! You Yoruba Muslims are the worst set of human being I have seen in my life. Guy speak for yourself and that of your fellow terrorists and stop embarrassing Yoruba here.. If you think Yoruba will side with awusa this time around to oppose biafraaa, then you must be foolish than I thought.
Slave
cc: sane Yoruba and IPod yoots

Kids who don't know what is at stake running their mouth like taps all over the place.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2017
porozhniy:

Why are you crying already? What was the outcome of your principal's threats in 2015? I thought they were the 5% who doesn't deserve anything from this administration?

How,when and why? do you think Igbos doesn't deserve anything from this goverment....

better don't get brain washed by your greedy ancestor...Your Representatives (Igbos in gov., ) were the pple suffering you...You know the truth..... and your dogs(militants)too were retarding buhari gov.,
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by durangokid: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the agitators of Biafra think they can achieve their aim through blackmail and propaganda. The earlier they realise that war is the only option to breakup the country, the better for them. If they want to go through the 1967 route again, so be it.
My brother you are very very wrong, what happened in 1967 was a lesson to igbos, they fought world powers and yet survived for 3 years this time around the Nigeria will see war and fight to finish every time war war, who is even afraid of war, they will be suprised this time

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

You cannot make attempt to break away with the region that lays the golden egg and expect it to be peaceful. Go away with your five states and nobody will fight you. But any attempt to include any area after the Niger bridge will lead to nothing but war.

Because you own the South-South? You are really disgusting jo

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Kids who don't know what is at stake running their mouth like taps all over the place.
Shattap...you're the kiddo here.. Self determination is a right.. when has call for self determination become call for war? You're just another abooki here and your mission is clearly seen - Divide and rule.. Fool nemesis will soon caught up with you parasites dragging the nations back with your primitive lifestyle and religion of piss

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by FakoMaybach1: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2017
gberra:
If they want war, we will give them one but this time around No ass will be spared. The spirit of Benjamin Adekunle is still alive...

Igbos are Bastards cheesy cheesy

Why are you so angry?, bro u need help

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Jonathan39: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
From the beginning Igbos are not afraid of war? Threatening an ignorant man with war is just like trying to throw a bone at a dog. Only the Yorubas fear war in Nigeria. #BiafraOrNothing

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by bauer36(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
story for the gods...there will never be war....even it comes to that, both side will record casualties. all we want is our freedom.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

You didnt react to my assertions that Nigeria cant win a single war. Not against Biafra, not against militants if they are determined to blow things up. Stop talking abt my person, focus on this war you people are chatting about. It will happen at the oil fields, so stop the madness you little minds.
I didn't need to because your assertion is not only laughable but stupid. Interestingly, you forgot to state where the oil fields are because just like the other little foot soldiers, you are quick to lump the SS with the SE.

Try to create a standalone mindset with these two regions when clamouring or dreaming of your madness. You should by now know where we align when it comes to Biafra. And before you daydream about Biafrans coming for oil fields in the South South, you just have to understand that those in the region would not sit and have you cripple their lands. The aftermath of a war on all sides is always devastating and Nigeria would be impacted, but that is not to say the other side would remain standing.

If there was to be another war between Nigeria and the Eastern Region (God forbid), we all know it would be a repeat, not because Nigeria is only stronger, but because allies would be readily available to protect their interests. That was how the war was won then and nothing would change about it today

I'd suggest you dedicate an hour of your time to seeing some videos of the civil war on Youtube rather than lift a picture of the Dassault Falcon 900 LX to self-service on your never-ending daydream. The only little mind here is yours.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Amberon11: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2017
I don't know. I only aired my opinion.
es144000:
divide to how many countries?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Sanchez01: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Amberon11:
I don't know. I only aired my opinion.
Amberon, is this you or some imposter?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by malton: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

I didn't need to because your assertion is not only laughable but stupid. Interestingly, you forgot to state where the oil fields are because just like the other little foot soldiers, you are quick to lump the SS with the SE.

Try to create a standalone mindset with these two regions when clamouring or dreaming of your madness. You should by now know where we align when it comes to Biafra. And before you daydream about Biafrans coming for oil feeds in the South South, you just have to understand that those in the region would not sit and have you cripple their lands. The aftermath of a war on all sides is always devastating and Nigeria would be impacted, but that is not to say the other side would remain standing.

If there was to be another war between Nigeria and the Eastern Region (God forbid), we all know it would be a repeat, not because Nigeria is only stronger, but because allies would be readily available to protect their interests. That was how the war was won then and nothing would change about it today

I'd suggest you dedicate an hour of your time to seeing some videos of the civil war on Youtube rather than lift a picture of the Dassault Falcon 900 LX to self-service on your never-ending daydream. The only little mind here is yours.

God bless you.

You be confirm guy.

Na only cos say you be Madrid fan I dey vex.

Otherwise, you dey always speak the truth, and your truths are devoid of sentiments.

grin
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by moorevic(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
A cessation mustn't involve war or blood shed, it could be diplomatic.
Take brexit for an instance, votes were passed at the floor of the house even at the communities.
Nigeria has come of age in handling matters in a more advanced way.
It's better to jaw jaw than to war war.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ozimec(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

...and who told you that the Igbos are afraid of war if that's is the only option as you postulated? They have done it before and can still do it again if the need be. They are treated as slaves in a country where they have contributed immensely to its development. Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that can build and settle in any parts of the country without minding the huge marginalization subjugation meted on them. Igbos are always slaughtered in the Northern parts of Nigeria with little or no provocation and the murderers are freed few days after their arrest. After the civil war, there was an agreement for reconciliation, rehabilitation and rebuilding. Has that been done? Why is that Nigeria doesn't like the Igbos yet, afraid to let them go? Why is it that some of you cannot speak against the injustice that is being meted on the Igbos but you're angry that they are agitating for secession. It's only a fool and a coward that will grow up and finds out that he's like a slave in a country he calls his own and keeps quiet. Those that your security operatives killed in both anamba and Aba few months ago do you think they are cowards?
Some of you who don't wear the shoe have no knowledge of where it pinches and should just stop commenting on the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

On behalf of the sane Yoruba here, we disown this guy. He doesn't speak for the Yoruba and his views are entirely that of his Fulani slave masters and Yoruba Muslims. I repeat, we Yoruba support biafra and we would work with them to achieve it.. After that, we Yoruba Christians, atheists, and traditionalist will get our own country independent of you Yoruba Muslims who are forever condemned to be docile and live in servitude to your slave masters up north..

abokis insult Yoruba, call us trouble makers, rubbish Yoruba.. Apart from FFk, which other Yoruba has been able to respond in kind? none! You Yoruba Muslims are the worst set of human being I have seen in my life. Guy speak for yourself and that of your fellow terrorists and stop embarrassing Yoruba here.. If you think Yoruba will side with awusa this time around to oppose biafraaa, then you must be foolish than I thought.
Slave
cc: sane Yoruba and IPod yoots

For You, to av typed rubbish!
God has disown you already...and I won't be surprise to see crusaders emerging from your sides....God shall sweep you all...
what i fear most is the career of you guys (Igbos youth) ...you don't know what is at stake??
No wonder we're seeing thousands of 419's , Armed Robbers, huge Ritualist, Scammers(bet and fb).
....all,mostly from your side,why? because of those mistakes your ancestor have made years back...

•Your ANCESTORS were bad.
•You currently have a Worst Leaders as your REPRESENTATIVE
•You GENERATIONS will be ruined(if you continue like this...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Eazybay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, I just read all of you running your mouths about how Nigeria can win Biafra, and I am not here to promote war, but I am just pointing out that if the militants could shut down the oil fields in a few months when we are not at war, that less than 100 Biafra men, not even Biafran soldiers can actually take out the entire oil fields without firing a shot at the Nigerian Army and the war will be over. Let us not act as if Biafrans are not educated enough to know the strategies that can bring down the country faster. Let us not talk about war any more.

Well this is funny.. But if u ask me, dea is a huge difference BTW 1967 and now.. Then we had a genocidal army and an ill informed populace..

Now

Weapons are 10x easier to access
The Nigerian army as it is flees from everything, boko haram, militants, Fulani marauders etc.
There is growing discontent in d populace.

Lastly war either economic or otherwise is a catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by deedeedee1: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
The man is right,i see documentaries of war torn countries and I shrug in fear,all these leaders have multiple citizenship if worse come to worse they'll abandon us and flee to any country of their choice to seek asylum with their children and we the less privileged citizens will be left to suffer the aftermath of the war... the youths should be wiser
Hey woman what are you saying? That people do not have the right to have for self determination? Let me tell you that if nigeria declare war against igbos and the minority south, there is simply no way you will win. The crude oil is in their backyard. If the south south seize their oil, there will be no money to buy weapons. Imagine if yoruba people back them and declare oodua republic.
The hausa-fulani people are alone in this. They do not have any power. South hold nigeria economy. The south run things.
This is not 1960s.
We yoruba people want our own country also. The country is not moving forward and we want out.
Simple!!!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Amberon11: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lmao! It is me o cheesy

I don't support us joining Biafra but I support any region that wants to leave to be given a chance to do so because the current system of governance stifles growth and progress. I am tired of this system that favours and encourages parasiticism, I'm tired of Quota system too.

The north opposees restructuring and hinders our collective progress as a nation and I'm fed up of all that. I want NDR.
Sanchez01:

Amberon, is this you or some imposter?
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by bellotaofeek: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bitter truth ! Maybe that's why Buhari zoned all the powerful (military) post to the north.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by effogis: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
What do you expect from Sani or Hausa man to say? North has been robbing other parts of Nigeria since Independent till date. They answer born to rule. They don't want restructuring by Oputa panel and the national confab conducted by Jonathan. They believe that Aso Rock belongs to them exclusively. Sani, I want to tell you that the agitation shall never stop until Biafra is actualized.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
EngrBello:

For You, to typed rubbish!
God has disown you already...and I won't be surprise to see crusaders emerging from your sides....God shall sweep you all...
what i fear most is the career of you guys (Igbos youth) ...you don't know what is at stake??
No wonder we're seeing thousands of 419's , Armed Robbers, huge Ritualist, Scammers(bet and fb).
....all,mostly from your side,why? because of those mistakes your ancestor have made years back...

•You currently have a Worst Leaders as your REPRESENTATIVE
•You GENERATIONS will be ruined(if you continue like this...

Looking at your dp makes me wanna puke. I'm sure you've been nabbed before for skull mining as iPod yoots say. You come across as a ritualist. I don't blame you. All those who have been nabbed for it are all Yoruba Muslims. You guys keep on disgracing the Yoruba everywhere...A quick look at my post history would have proved to you that I'm a core Yoruba soldier. Who knows you? Are you also one of the ass licking Yoruba Muslims with esteem issues..
If y'all are scared of your Fulani slave masters like the cowards that you are, let those who aren't ready to kowtow and lick ass fight their battles rather than rubbing your cowardice on their face.
you lot just disgrace Yoruba Upandan..heck!
now go and hit your head on the floor werey

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Tinyemeka(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

When were you born? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by ozimec(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Senator Shehu Sani on Sunday said the Federal Government will have to dialogue with Biafran agitators.

Speaking to newsmen in Kano, the Senator said the forces igniting the Biafran agitation “are a new generation of young men and women, who have not experienced war and have not suffered from the war and have not seen the consequences of wars.”

He also faulted the Nigerian Government for falling to build structures that will unify the country after the war. He however expressed optimism that Nigeria will remain one country.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/shehu-sani-those-agitating-for-biafra.html

Oga Sani, the history is still there. If there are people who are not afraid to go to war in this country anytime any day we all know them. So just stop that your cowardice talk. Sometimes I found it very difficult to understand the reasons behind some people s fear that Igbos want to secede from Nigeria. Yet they can't do the right thing to accommodate them. Only last week, the Rep killed a proposed bill that will establish southeast development plan. After the civil war there was an agreement for reconciliation, rehabilitation and rebuilding of the Southeast but all ended on the White paper and somebody will ask what the Igbos want. Nonsense!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

Hey woman what are you saying? That people do not have the right to have for self determination? Let me tell you that if nigeria declare war against igbos and the minority south, there is simply no way you will win. The crude oil is in their backyard. If the south south seize their oil, there will be no money to buy weapons. Imagine if yoruba people back them and declare oodua republic.
The hausa-fulani people are alone in this. They do not have any power. South hold nigeria economy. The south run things.
This is not 1960s.
We yoruba people want our own country also. The country is not moving forward and we want out.
Simple!!!
God bless you...These are the kind of people iPod yoots should listen too and not all those filthy Yoruba Muslims with unkempt beards.
We Yoruba are with the SE.. Yes, we might engage in tribal slurs and curse the hell out of each other, but our sense is still intact..The fact that we make mockery of biafra sometimes doesn't mean we endorse one Nigeriam One Nigeria is a scam which only benefits the parasitic North..Only a very foolish Yoruba will oppose restructuring and self determination..See the amount of almajiris south west is now churning out of recent. yet 3% of money accrued from our port is being used to develop the north east when we re not the architect of their misfortunes. Their misfortune is self inflicted and the south won't be used to clean the mess created by the North
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by EngrBello(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Looking at your dp makes me wanna puke. I'm sure you've been nabbed before for skull mining as iPod yoots say. You come across as a ritualist. I don't blame you. All those who have been nabbed for it are all Yoruba Muslims. You guys keep on disgracing the Yoruba everywhere...A quick look at my post history would have proved to you that I'm a core Yoruba soldier. Who knows you? Are you also one of the ass licking Yoruba Muslims with esteem issues..
If y'all are scared of your Fulani slave masters like the cowards that you are, let those who aren't ready to kowtow and lick ass fight their battles rather than rubbing your cowardice on their face.
you lot just disgrace Yoruba Upandan..heck!
now go and hit your head on the floor werey

For You, to have typed rubbish!
God has disown you already...and I won't be
surprise to see crusaders emerging from your
sides....God shall sweep you all...
what i fear most is the career of you guys
(Igbos youth) ...you don't know what is at
stake??
No wonder we're seeing thousands of 419's ,
Armed Robbers, huge Ritualist, Scammers(bet
and fb).
....all,mostly from your side,why? because of
those mistakes your ancestor have made years
back...
•You currently have a Worst Leaders as your
REPRESENTATIVE
•You GENERATIONS will be ruined(if you
continue like this...

You don't need to say rubbish... you've already proved me right dat you're a NO BRAINER.
stupid Igbos disguising to be yoruba.
i wonder what will become the future of your children if you continue like... anyway i wouldn't be surprise to see you slaughtering your kids for money...since your Face(Dp) look like one the them.(ritualist)
And you're so stupid and daft to have abuse islam (world best religion) i genuinely wish you repent before,you'll be Claimin it's a matyr death that killed you. ...Lo! God will sent you into hell for your blasphemy,where as you know the TRUTH.
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by victorvezx(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Well, I just read all of you running your mouths about how Nigeria can win Biafra, and I am not here to promote war, but I am just pointing out that if the militants could shut down the oil fields in a few months when we are not at war, that less than 100 Biafra men, not even Biafran soldiers can actually take out the entire oil fields without firing a shot at the Nigerian Army and the war will be over. Let us not act as if Biafrans are not educated enough to know the strategies that can bring down the country faster. Let us not talk about war any more.
Who are u calling biafrans. As far as many Nigerians know, the people shutting down Nigeria by blowing up oil pipeline are Niger Delta militants, not Biafra militants. So stop flattering urself. U know the 5 Igbo states are landlocked, Nigeria is going to defeat Biafra from all sides easily. U are delusional if u think Niger delta and its oil field belongs to so called biafrans. The 5 Igbo states can't stand any war with Nigeria, no matter how u beat ur chest, u all are only banking on the Niger delta for major Support

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by amazon14: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
malton:

Nobody is afraid of the SE becoming independent. That isn't a problem in itself. They'll be the losers; everyone knows that.

What they are trying to prevent is that it will embolden everyone else to seek self determination, including the resource-rich Niger Delta.

It's still about the resources, but the SE doesn't offer any such.

How is that your problem?
We the easthners want be looser!!! If we call for your help simply tell us ntooo, that is if that will ever happen
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by Olu317(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
dealslip:

Thank you for seeing properly. There are northerners here trying to infuriate both SW and SS with the aim of causing a weakened South alliance. I am Yoruba and I am all for Biafra. The South must first unite then separate when we have removed the stranglehold of the North.
Are you inferring your opinion on self conviction or past experience with Biafra alliance? You are indeed haven't learned from experience if you cannot see clearly. I wish you well, supporting BIAFRA. Despite, the fact that I don't hate BIAFRA agitation because it is their desire to own their own country. The agitation, some of you are seeing came to existence because they lost recognition in Nigeria Army during the 60s . They didn't ask for separate country until 19660s counter coup. I will encourage you to go back on Nigeria's history and How betrayal runs in some other people's blood. I wouldn't deny you of your opinion though but LOOK AROUND within the market places and businesses in which many Ibos deals. When I was in Lagos, I lost count on products that I bought that are fake product from different stores.I guess you know who really trade mostly in cosmetics and Co in wholesale and retailing. And these people will begin to pray to their own version of “Jesus" , Who see no crime in allowing his worshippers to sell fake product that can kill human beings . All in the name of excess gain. And this people will listen to their preachers between the hour of 12.noon or so and ask God to continue to make their “fake" products to be sellable to many gullible clients,even I, sharpoooo Lagos born breed . They still don't give a damn about people's health. Bleep IT. Using such as a case study is enough evidence to understand the difference in which we differ as a people. To even form alliance is a dead ideology. Point one group or tribe that hasn't betrayed Yoruba people collectively? Show me Madam. Yoruba forming alliance with Ibos is like living in a fools paradise. The best that could exist is arm's length friendship. My school of thought can't be Party to your ideology. Best of luck!
AFONJA —VICTOR BANJO etc — were betrayed by people they trusted. EVEN LATE PROFESSOR CHINUA ACHEBE WENT TO GRAVE HATING YORUBA. IF WOLE SOYINKA(PROFESSOR) HAD DIED BECAUSE OF IBOS, HE WON'T BE REMEMBERED. DESPITE HIS SACRIFICE AND OTHER YORUBAS

Odu'a blood!
Re: Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War by porozhniy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
A GOD FEARING IGBO MAN WHEN ELECTED AS PRESIDENT WILL MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN AS ONE. NO MORE BIAFRA. OTHERWISE.. THE WIL CONTINUE TO AGITATE. DO U KW THE IMPLICATION? THERE WIL BE ANOTHER BREAK UP YET AGAIN.
E be like say you no dey live for this country?
The kind of leader Nigeria needs to accelerate it's development in all facets of human endeavor will never near Aso Rock as long as the establishment holds sway.
Your vote doesn't even count! That's the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.