Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47876 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by MrCork: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=57225637][/quote]

^^^farts near his mouth...twice!! angry
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oooooh really? shocked

Since when?

I joined nairaland last year probably around September, went thru one of ur topics nd I fell in love with it
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
MrCork:

^^^farts near his mouth...twice!! angry

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KennyID17(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lefulefu, abeg I need refreshments grin grin

This thread go sweet cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:
Do you know that there are so many single ladies who are giving relationship advises..

The truth is that most of them have been through up to 5 relationships and up to 3 heartbreaks and are still advising others..

People like Talk2bella, oluwasma..

The truth is that you people will never get popular because we all know that you are nothing but an empty barrel, they don't really know what they are doing but they are just voicing out their opinions..

Who em epp...

Imagine Eva is now single after 16 months of engagement..

Everything spoiled when women decided to become sexually active and today it is harder to respect them.. They now dress to praise their body and their skin.. They believe that they have to wear so many things to look good. .makeup,

Even Amarabae is among these people.. who knows if she has slept with nothing less than 3 men before her husband tied her down.. Hope the rope is strong enough.. (She still likes being in cars up till now)

They keep advocating for femininity, meaning they want to open their legs as they please without anyone calling them a slut..

In those days when it was hard to bed a woman.. We saw them as gods..

Today.. smh

Hehehehehehe...

I am the game
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue
accidentally then it hurts but if u
bite it on purpose then it wont
hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt
u? #IwantMyLike

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
mhizesther:

I joined nairaland last year probably around September, went thru one of ur topics nd I fell in love with it
Ooooh that's very good. Thank you for being a fan cool
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue
accidentally then it hurts but if u
bite it on purpose then it wont
hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt
u? #IwantMyLike

But you are a guy and this post is for the ladies... or are you afraid your girlfriend will see this and decide to stop wasting her time with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
TSOM:
Anorexic bag of bones! You'd fare better in a disused barn with mice and arachids for company.
You get screwed on alternate days by random boys with bottled sprite as down payment.
You gagged on random so well your gullet is bulging; which is why you try to hide it with a scarf around your long neck.
Have you seen your wig? You look like a frigging tranvestite!
see how all ur comment revolves around sex..so tell me the difference between u and those u call olosho,deal with it ur an asslicker dude..
whenever they feel intimidated they start spewing trash..

u left the topic to spew trash..
btw,ur comment is childish and irrelevant as u are

5 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Khonifer: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

see how all ur comment revolves around sex..so tell me the difference between u and those u call olosho,deal with it ur as asslicker dude..

Simmer down.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ooooh that's very good. Thank you for being a fan cool

Nd thanks for being a model
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

But you are a guy and this post is for the ladies... or are you afraid your girlfriend will see this and decide to stop wasting her time with you grin grin grin grin
Guy, my gal frnd is not a nairalander so there's notin 2 fear.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Brooke60(f): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Amarabae,pls do you know this guy from anywhere.? He has come to spoil your reputation.
She spoiled her reputation herself.
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

see how all ur comment revolves around sex..so tell me the difference between u and those u call olosho,deal with it ur as asslicker dude..

Abeg, e pain you

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Abeg, e pain you
who is this?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Guy, my gal frnd is not a nairalander so there's notin 2 fear.

No wonder you are so happy for her ignorance and lack of intelligence... grin grin grin grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Babe it's okay..u don't have to keep replying...just let it go....remember their words doesn't define who u are...ure way too good for this
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
KennyID17:
Lefulefu, abeg I need refreshments grin grin

This thread go sweet cheesy grin grin cheesy
wetin dey go on here? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

No wonder you are so happy for her ignorance and lack of intelligence... grin grin grin grin
Nah yu talk dah 1
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Brooke60(f): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

Don't bro me,
I am not your type, neither am I your mate.
go look for someone your class and bro the person.

NONSENSE!
Says the cultist with ugly looking hungry looking skinny pencil disgusting and annoying human being wink

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:
who is this?

it must be your first time having a cyber battle.... I can see everyone going against you especially men..

try not to insult them, use logic and control your emotions so that it cannot control your text.. most men cannot fight back when a lady does that
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Lsofdk(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
PenisCaP:

Just ignore them i dnt know why they are embittered towards u.

Evebody has his/her oen opinion..
Dnt let whateva any1 said get to u.
So much for asslicking… you think this is going to score you a pvssy.
If you wanna slide into her DM, do it like a man not a pvssy.

10 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by KennyID17(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin dey go on here? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goan read from page 0, u go get d full undiluted gist. U know us na, comment readers association of NL.

BTW thanks for d popcorn, e remain soda grin

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I knew a long time ago that most of the aggressive ladies that storm on Nairaland to advocate feminism or express their disgust for broke guys are usually embittered ladies. They have been used and dumped by different guys who had promised them marriage, therefore, they come here to bash and vent their frustration on random guys.

Most of them are not even being taken serious by guys offline

You like woman and girl talk like an Igbo man likes Nkwobi/Ugba and Nkwuocha combo
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
mhizesther:

Babe it's okay..u don't have to keep replying...just let it go....remember their words doesn't define who u are...ure way too good for this

Are you a lesbian, calling her babe and giving her advise...

Let me tell you the truth, your words define who you are, it is what you think that you say.. and your brain is the organ that thinks.. the brain also controls your perspective and the way you see life and your future, so don't let whosoever told you that fool you...

Do you think a madman can say something really sensible.. why? because his brain has gone loko...

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by TSOM(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

Simpleton-esque leech! Here are a few home truths you can't deny:

*The hair-do you currently adorn was paid for by a guy;

*You didn't pay your data subscription yourself;

*Half your wardrobe is funded by a dude;

*The last four boys who screwed you paid you in the guise of "transportation fare" .

Stinky skank!

7 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lsofdk:
So much for asslicking… you think this is going to score you a pvssy.
If you wanna slide into her DM, do it like a man not a pvssy.
Weldone sah buh u bad eeh
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
jnrbayano:

You like woman and girl talk like an Igbo man likes Nkwobi/Ugba and Nkwuocha combo
It's obvious you like women too.. May God deliver you from women obsession bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE) / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.