Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97293 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Haha... Have got many girls that I do tease. Am a smooth criminal. Lol....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo
hmmmm
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 5:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
hmmm very familiar names >:women affair hostel and ivl
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2017
I don't cheat so I can't be caught

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by krak101(m): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

I can't be caught. . .am a smooth player

but unfortunately am not dating so I am not cheating on anyone
sail on high boss
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brimoknight(m): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Young03:
I don't care if she cheats, so far she de pass d pussy to me wen in need

Condom still de available

Oga,You Don't Have a partner! You are just a street p*ssy F*cker..reaD D question again
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by s3wealth: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Ladies cheat just as much as guys.but a correct guy dosnt go out of his way to find out if she's cheating.(who has time for that).only guys wit insecurities do dat.fact is if Ur a correct guy evn if she triez to cheat sef wen she reach dia she wld see d diffrnce. For one of my ex she tuk my fone to check her Facebook page and forgot to log out.I was at work d next day wen strange msgs just dey enter my fone(thinking it was my fb msgs) I opened it and dat was all.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by tectonotimes: 5:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Why must you die of hypertension just because of a cheating partner? The best thing is to behave as if you do not know. Simple.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by lincs25(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Keep a distance relationship when i travel home and met her time for the thing come and when I enter it was times three of what it use to be, I was not feeling as if am doing anything. Can you imaging, well some guys get natural endowment shall...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Presh555(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Dated one multimillionaire daughter b4 Maine! Not funny at all the day I was caught she was like are fuvking kidding me?

She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.
grin
Bros, you fuvk up.

When last you watch James Bond film?

You for tell her say you be James Bond fan.

You see that kind babe wen hold tight, wetin carry your eye go outside?

In fact, we need to pluck those eyes grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 2shure: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2017
I have cursed my ex
Beat her in the past
Insulted her
Blicked her calls
But she still comes back begging me.
I showed her true love for 4 years
But she took me for a fool.
Not like im a dirty guy
Broke and ugly .
But i jst dnt knw why she was fucking 3 diff guys.
D day i mistakenly checked her phone.
Omg.
Come and see the speed of my heart beat.
I was devastated.
I dnt take any kady serious anymore.
I fuc and move ahead bich.
No time r serious relationship again.

I cant make no excuses bich

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Joelvuvuzela(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Did you just said "there's no such" lol... you better go enroll yourself in IT school and apply for programming.
ignorant they said is disease.

For your info there are hundreds of softwares out there which is not release to internet for reasons.

Don't get youngstunna wrong he s saying d truth. There are apps even in play store that have that kinda features but they may not be free. Even Samsung get option that gives you a god-power over someone s fone, don't ask me, try it yourself
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

You won't believe I am in the medical field. Up till now.
But my roommate was a computer science student.
He was the one who told me I can program without studying comp. Sci.
Na so I start.

I started with hardware.. Ported to little programming (PHP and Python). Have a lukewarm attitude towards java. I am also into IM.
About to combine medical sciences with ICT (Biostatistics) as soon as I conclude my second degree
That's the summary sha.
You?
WOW, that's awesome!.
I'm a web developer, I script VB.net, I do networking, 3D Animator(Autodesk Maya), Graphic freak, and Comp. engineering...and the H word.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by moses93(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2017
that's absolute rubbish. motherfucker
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Allansmith: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2017
2shure:
I have cursed my ex
Beat her in the past
Insulted her
Blicked her calls
But she still comes back begging me.
I showed her true love for 4 years
But she took me for a fool.
Not like im a dirty guy
Broke and ugly .
But i jst dnt knw why she was fucking 3 diff guys.
D day i mistakenly checked her phone.
Omg.
Come and see the speed of my heart beat.
I was devastated.
I dnt take any kady serious anymore.
I fuc and move ahead bich.
No time r serious relationship again.

I cant make no excuses bich

Whao....That's dating 4 guys in all......You plus 3 other guys....Thats deep mehn...

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2017
agya1:
Please how does this works? What's name of the app you install?
not for public use bro, I'm sorry. you can't get on the net.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2017
nwamehn:

Lol. Badoo, I would have wished that the said app was for public use.
lol, there's why it's a secret app. for security reasons.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
hkidola00:
pls bro abeg abeg help wit d app pls
not for public use bro, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by AreaFada2: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
If you wan get heart attack, continue sniffing around.

Unless of course you're considering marriage.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2017
fellafella:

Youngstunna Good Morning. You fit drop your digits then? Make I call you privately make we talk.
morning, no need bro, cause I just can't release it to the public... I know the consequence.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2017
hkidola00:
pls bro abeg abeg help wit d app pls
I'm sorry
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by OCHOdee(f): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2017
A person cheating is not a reflection of how unfulfilling you are, it's a reflection of how undisciplined they are.
For anyone who has felt broken by infidelity in the past, or is struggling with it in the present, or is worried about being cheated on in the future,...understand that the idea of "TOO GOO TO BE CHEATED ON" is a myth.

People will do what they want to do despite having a perfect partner because they're battling issues that weren't yours to fix. wink

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Dated one multimillionaire daughter b4 Maine! Not funny at all the day I was caught she was like are fuvking kidding me?

She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.
grin

Uncle you can lie o o
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by alen4smith(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:

who be this one?? . don't come for me else I will drag u by ur balls.
broke niggas everywhere
babe you dey vex o
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
My phone and his phone, there was one time his so called female friend snapped after sex moments with him and sent it to my WhatsApp, looking back ,can't believe i forgave that dude, I checked his phone months ( more than a year) after and found out he was cheating with someone else plus he was still in contact with that same girl. That was when it dawned on me that I wasted half a decade of my life with a Casanova, that is the only day i felt so disappointed in my self and felt like slapping myself, my only joy is that he didn't give me disease, I sharply had to go and do tests

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by elmagnifico411(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
A minute silence for those peeps who's got no boo. Seriously, it can be so frustrating.. as cold and sweet as this weather is make person no get who him go plug, or who go plug into her... ikanra buruku!

Now to cheating: ChazB once said, "all men are potential animals. If u find any man who does cheat, just know that it's not his powers, but the grace of God."

I've never been caught cheating, and I've never caught any of ma chics too.. now a married man. All those things gaff been pushed aside jare.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by repent4christ: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2017
My wife cheated on me once, I forgave her because i don't want to start all over besides the kids needs both parents, it's painful real deep pains......i need to forgive for my kids sake and for heaven.

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by shesszi(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
pls how did u bye pass her password? And was it android OS?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I can't believe in year 2017 someone is still believing in impossibilities. there are hundreds of softwares out there which is not release to the public for reasons, and those that are release they make it so much expensive... only companies can afford
I know of one on playstore, but you have to buy,approximately 1k
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by chinybelle(f): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Cheating means you lack both integrity and discipline.
If you can't keep to one as a single, you will still look outside in marriage.
Learn to discipline yoursellf as early as possible. Over time , it becomes part of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Chukazu: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo

Stop the stereotype.. Her cheating you has nothing to do with her tribe, it's an individual thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.