Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97295 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Yeah hombre
It's called low self esteem
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by IntrovertGuy: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... no point calling the name, cuz you won't see it anywhere on the net.
private company monitoring app. ( I steal am)

Upload am for Google Drive for your boy now grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by stiffmyster: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

I can't be caught. . .am a smooth player

but unfortunately am not dating so I am not cheating on anyone
mah nigga! cool
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Na sense she no get
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

WOW, that's awesome!.
I'm a web developer, I script VB.net, I do networking, 3D Animator(Autodesk Maya), Graphic freak, and Comp. engineering...and the H word.
Wow! That's great.
I am not really interested in networking but I do graphics and animation (using Adobe PS, AI and AE).
Little experience with VB.net ( I stopped after coding my first calcuIator) and I also design websites ( My first love).
Ironically, I am involved in the H word too (Shhhh... Make people no hear).
Bottom line:
So many things to learn... So little time..
Meanwhile, I PMed you.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by enshi(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
chuks34:
I know she's cheating but yet to catch her blue handed angry

The easiest way to catch a cheating partner is through whatsapp web.
My babe get luck say she no dey use Android

Pls sir can you be kind enough to teach me about this pls

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Rhodababy123: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Check @datwarrigirl for more comments
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
ugofr:
really
Yes..
Shall we declare our variables?
We will build a great program together which no hacker can break.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by kaboninc(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
My phone and his phone, there was one time his so called female friend snapped after sex moments with him and sent it to my WhatsApp, looking back ,can't believe i forgave that dude, I checked his phone months ( more than a year) after and found out he was cheating with someone else plus he was still in contact with that same girl. That was when it dawned on me that I wasted half a decade of my life with a Casanova, that is the only day i felt so disappointed in my self and felt like slapping myself, my only joy is that he didn't give me disease, I sharply had to go and do tests

Choi!! !
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by howtodoit(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......

LOL. Sorry bro, cause she is right. We are indeed born in May.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by chuksdavid28(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2017
ur babe is only urs for dat brief moment ur with her together...immediately she leaves, the rest na story. #never trust 'em bitches#

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

hmmmm
lol baby wassup
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
never caught any of my babe cheating... Either something came up and we broke up or I just get fxxkin fed up with her and dump her
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

most African girls are guilty of incessant cheating. remember they have a flexible heart, that's why guy gat to give them attention, guide them and be discipline enough

I and my bae Chinenye will be celebrating our 10yrs relationship next mth. I ve used many avenue to weigh her both social media, calls and all sorts but she passed my tests from then, till date

Chinenye is bae! I love her
am hapy for u I dicipline my girl well yet she left
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
lol baby wassup
fine dear u?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by OSESUNATE(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
sharrap ya mawt! You're a liar. There's no such app! Rada rada. I wonder what people get from lying online.

Nonsense.
My dear there is. He might not be having it though
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

If your pocket run dry, the today's igbo girl I know will shift to another nigga.

Me and my ex broke up because I stopped sending alerts. Conc igbo girl.
my broda dey aint worth it dey turn money to god once dey see a guy dat hav money pass u dey live ihs bad dat mine was plan to marry dec last year. she dump me in August. a girl I train

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2017
sekxy:

fine dear u?
hope u slept well dear
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Emmyviva: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2017
She went to someone 's huz and passed d nyt. And stupidly called me wt d guys number around 10:30pm whc i later added to whatsapp only to discover is a guys number. She denied it and later told me she was sorry... Never trust any girl cuz if u do,,,, i bet u is only for a WHILE.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by jakandeola(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2017
silversonuc:

E pain am
ignore
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2017
after enough cheating signs, i left her at home with my cam on and went out. reviewed the cam when i got back and saw when she made a call to someone. i checked her call log and saw the caller. texted him with her phone to come to my address.
uzo thought it was her and came. i thanked him for coming and handed her over to him.

13 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset>
youngstunna>

... H word too (Shhh... Make people no hear).
Bottom line:
So many things to learn... So little time...

i sight 2H's...
nice to meet you you.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ExperTrait(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
lol. Oleh campus I hail
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2017
all you who want to spy on your gf phones,
visit SILKKITIE, HANSAN, or VALHALA and locate an app.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

You want to watch a woman?
Permit me to be the first person to inform you that you have set your self an impossible task.
we shall see.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

i sight a H...
nice to meet you you.
Hahaha..
Brotherly...
Nice meeting you too.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Greenbullet:
we shall see.
Me?
I no dey bros.
Biko, tell me.. Do you have a gf? If yes, then you have no moral justification for stalking watching her.

Anyhow sha, I don waka comot this matter make I mind my own business

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
justscorchone:
Omo to straff with no strings attach na the highest joy oh,una go just dey blow dey go..Kai I miss my careless that year.

at some point, all that lifestyle go taya you. you'll eventually look for that ONE to chill with.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
hope u slept well dear
yap
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by 1metre: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
my broda dey aint worth it dey turn money to god once dey see a guy dat hav money pass u dey live ihs bad dat mine was plan to marry dec last year. she dump me in August. a girl I train
u yeye, u dey train girl wey no be your wife...can see your moniker, u ar not a developer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.