Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97297 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by silversonuc(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
thurnda fire u
E pain am

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 07, 2017
Omo to straff with no strings attach na the highest joy oh,una go just dey blow dey go..Kai I miss my careless that year.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Onyesblog(m): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Omo, dating is a kind of relationship where you have to be very careful cos it is almost certain that your partner will one day cheat on you. Your current partner might even be cheating on you as we speak. Well, below are answers from Instagram users concerning the question ”How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?”

You can also participate by telling us your own experience in the comment section below.

http://onyesblog..com
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Respect55(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
STDs still dey kill o

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2017
I had a dream and it came to pass got the phone call everything felt like Deja Vu
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ugofr(f): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
ndoo
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by nwamehn: 1:08am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.

Lol. Badoo, I would have wished that the said app was for public use.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Godfidence: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
Marry me baby! I believe we are compatible.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by ugofr(f): 1:20am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:
Thanks for the compliment. I walk, talk and live computers.
really
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by chiraqDemon(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Best friend cheated on me. I love her tho lol. Sha it was bavk when i was a kid(16) and i was hanging out with her. I was about to ask her out when another guy came and asked her in front of me and she said yes. Like i was about to openy mouth and d guy just came and was like please excuse me for a min amd i said aight not knowing what was bout to be sup. He made her and i go apart cos he wasnt comfortable with us being so close. She later broke up and told me that i was the reason.

The day she broke up with him, she came over and we were cuddling on my bed (just for comfort) and i just pecked her on the cheek and she held my hand on her stomach and squeezed and i ticked her amd we just started till she was on top of me. Then we held hands and i sat up and kissed her. She was shocked but she kissed back. Then i asked her out and she accepted.
We had ti break up due to university but i still love her and would be happy to resume things when she gets back to naija.

Technically not classified as cheating but i just wanted to share a romantic story i wished happened to me grin grin. Oh and the other guy askijg her out part is tru tho

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Ericnrm(m): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2017
EXLOVER:
funniest of all, this one weak me. You nor sweet at all
Deaaad! cry cry grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Ericnrm(m): 1:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:

who be this one??
don't come for me else I will drag u by ur balls.

broke niggas everywhere
Tf? Mean though
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo

If your pocket run dry, the today's igbo girl I know will shift to another nigga.

Me and my ex broke up because I stopped sending alerts. Conc igbo girl.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fourcraftmen: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyLznWx05w
this is the reason why hahahah
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

it's a metaphor. he's a treasure = he's money = he has money.....

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by BBraid(m): 2:24am On Jun 07, 2017
They wanted me to find out... And so I did winkThey wanted me to find out... And so I did ☺
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by belindar: 2:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Girl 1. We were about to make love one day she said didn't I have BLUE FILM. I was shocked Bicos these wasn't our first time of making love. I asked her what did you just say. She said never mind.
Meanwhile I don't like and don't watch blue film.

Girl 2. I managed to know that she gave the perfume she took from my house to another man through her Facebook post.
I didn't confront her. But I make sure she pay me back both in cash and kind . I even collect some change in Top before. she quit the relationship herself because I told her what she did later when she notice my behavior has changed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Adebowale89(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva want to talk abt my ex chinwe barstard prostute. I feel pains dat I sware neva to date ibo

most African girls are guilty of incessant cheating. remember they have a flexible heart, that's why guy gat to give them attention, guide them and be discipline enough

I and my bae Chinenye will be celebrating our 10yrs relationship next mth. I ve used many avenue to weigh her both social media, calls and all sorts but she passed my tests from then, till date

Chinenye is bae! I love her

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by hkidola00(m): 3:06am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
pls bro abeg abeg help wit d app pls
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Markikus: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2017
Fear woman, wetin l say fear woman

E get one gal wey l dey give koboko for back, her phone come ring, with me still still giving her hard

Gal: Hello honey

Fiancee: Hello babe

Gal: Yesssshhh

Fiancee: What is the problem? why are you sounding like that
?

Gal: I am feeling feverish (hmmmmmmmm)

Fiancee: Sorry dear, have you taken some drugs?

Gal:I have taken an injection.

Fiancee: Okay, just rest okay?

Gal: okay dear.

Fiancee : okay bye! love you

Gal: looove yoouuuuu toooooo hmmmmmmm

Me:

I repeat fear woman..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bellotaofeek: 3:21am On Jun 07, 2017
scozy:
She mistakenly sent me a msg saying : Sweetheart have not seen my period yet maybe I should go for pregnancy test" omo my heart just off for few seconds immediately she text beak saying its a mistake

Hope you let her know she was a mistake too ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 07, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
one said she forgave him cos he is a treasure,

Treasure means that he has a 12" personality and not a minute man grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by fellafella(m): 4:17am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I don't know what's wrong with you people here, so you're trying to tell me such app don't exist?
go back and read those people I quote.

you can't find such app on the internet... It's a company monitoring app which I stole.

this is one of the reasons I hate commenting on Nairaland...

Youngstunna Good Morning. You fit drop your digits then? Make I call you privately make we talk.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by VickyRotex(f): 4:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by BigBrother9ja: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2017
[s]
BUSHHUNTER:
Dated one multimillionaire daughter b4 Maine! Not funny at all the day I was caught she was like are fuvking kidding me?

She rush downstairs n went straight to her car, wetin I see I no believe am she pointed a gun on me the babe wey I dey with don melt meself prostrate com see begging DAT day I even use my ancestors beg hergrin

I can fuvking kill u she said...as I no die DAT day I no fit die again

After some weeks I con ask her who owns d gun she say na her pman pistol.

Na me com turn babe till the relationship fade.
grin
[/s]
I watched the movie too... So boring smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by gomorodion(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Suckaholic:
This land is not for sale....Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

I see ladies sharing their testimony upandan and one begins to wonder if ladies dont cheat....

The fact is the association of bros worldwide dont give a rat ass about ladies cheating as long as we get the pusssy when needed.....

PLWHIV are on rampage they dont disclose their status, be vigilant

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by dee02(m): 5:05am On Jun 07, 2017
Why is this on the front page? Who is the daft sod TBA moved this to the front page?
Gbogbo yin ti ya were
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by gnykelly(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:

sister you are not weird probably you are in a loveless relationship. if you are truly in love you would be a little bit jealous. would you care less if your dad wants to bring in a competitor for your mom kiss

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by SweetyZinta(f): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I understood. Was just fvcking with you. Na im be say if I misyarn anyhow where you for dey na guardroom get me this night.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by femi4: 5:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:
.the idiot was always in school in the evening walking from W.A.H. to IVL with her. kidding her in public too. you are a bastard dear ex
na wa o....let the bitterness go. Its ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.