Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (97286 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2017
Laptop wasn't working properly, so l had to use her desktop, as she quickly dashed out to get some stuffs. She forgot to turn the PC off, so when l pressed the keyboard, her FB chat page popped up. My heart almost jumped out when l read the conversation between her and a Ghanaian guy.

The guy said: "Nigerians are evil", and she said "oh yes, they are really evil and nasty"; that she's just using me, due to the financial support she's benefitting from me." My brethren, is it wrong for someone to be faithful and loyal? Immediately, my nija sense went into action grin.

Later that night, l prepared a delicious meal for her. Afterwards, l gave her a most pleasurable massage, whilst playing with her clitoris until she climaxed. After her 1st orgasm, l swiftly descended on her cunt, pummelled it deeply and powerfully with all the strength God gave me grin. She screamed, begged, started shaking uncontrollably...fell from the bed onto the rug. I picked her up, and continued till l was satisfied l had successfully bruised her cunt to oblivion grin.

Next day, l tricked her to help me get some stuffs, quickly packed my luggage whilst she was away. Didn't leave a note for her, and off l moved out. She called and begged, asking what she did wrong...l reminded her, but she denied point blank. I sent her a copy of the chat, which l had forwarded to my email. I showed her my other side, and calmly told her "Nigerians aren't evil, nor nasty." - simples grin!

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Moborlarh(f): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2017
No comment

I no get bf
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Duru009(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Am sure the guy is a gud banger!!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Greenbullet(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

Me?
I no dey bros.
Biko, tell me.. Do you have a gf? If yes, then you have no moral justification for stalking watching her.

Anyhow sha, I don waka comot this matter make I mind my own business
itz OK ,
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by NevetsIbot(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2017
she was keeping about 3 other guys as back up in case I fvck up. Imagine.

Anyway, i got her fbk pwrd and logged in. See chats! I almost went blind. I made her know I saw them and she was crying and begging. I gave her another chance.

I stumbled on her whatsapp one day like this, she renamed her ex and stored another guys number as 'KJNt''.... The chats under both contacts were empty. She deleted em all before coming to meet me. I waved her bye bye

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by gazilion: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2017
franklyncj:
i remembered once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But The next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me Again

Always tell people you copied at the end of the joke!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
My phone and his phone, there was one time his so called female friend snapped after sex moments with him and sent it to my WhatsApp, looking back ,can't believe i forgave that dude, I checked his phone months ( more than a year) after and found out he was cheating with someone else plus he was still in contact with that same girl. That was when it dawned on me that I wasted half a decade of my life with a Casanova, that is the only day i felt so disappointed in my self and felt like slapping myself, my only joy is that he didn't give me disease, I sharply had to go and do tests
So you were going skin to skin without protection?
I understand sha. You have been with him so long you don't care for protection.
Sh.it happens. Get over it.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by isnovic(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.
her phone was locked but still I bypass and installed it.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.

Dude send me the spy app. James Bond things.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bitcoinvin(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2017
Brooke60:
Different experiences.
Phone is the secret place
Fuuniest one, the one the seller described the other chick grin grin

the truth is that in our indomie Generation,the Vagina is more loose and less secret than the fone...A girls fone can have more than 15 different codes while a bottle of fanta opens her Vagina any time,any where,anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by isnovic(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Pangolo123:
Laptop wasn't working properly, so l had to use her desktop, as she quickly dashed out to get some stuffs. She forgot to turn the PC off, so when l pressed the keyboard, her FB chat page popped up. My heart almost jumped out when l read the conversation between her and a Ghanaian guy.

The guy said: "Nigerians are evil", and she said "oh yes, they are really evil and nasty"; that she's just using me, due to the financial support she's benefitting from me." My brethren, is it wrong for someone to be faithful and loyal? Immediately, my nija sense went into action grin.

Later that night, l prepared a delicious meal for her. Afterwards, l gave her a most pleasurable massage, whilst playing with her clitoris until she climaxed. After her 1st orgasm, l swiftly descended on her cunt, pummelled it deeply and powerfully with all the strength God gave me grin. She screamed, begged, started shaking uncontrollably...fell from the bed onto the rug. I picked her up, and continued till l was satisfied l had successfully bruised her cunt to oblivion grin.

Next day, l tricked her to help me get some stuffs, quickly packed my luggage whilst she was away. Didn't leave a note for her, and off l moved out. She called and begged, asking what she did wrong...l reminded her, but she denied point blank. I sent her a copy of the chat, which l had forwarded to my email. I showed her my other side, and calmly told her "Nigerians aren't evil, nor nasty." - simples grin!

You give badt guys like us hope!

weldonsah!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:

at some point, all that lifestyle go taya you. you'll eventually look for that ONE to chill with.

Until then suwu suwu suwu
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
my broda dey aint worth it dey turn money to god once dey see a guy dat hav money pass u dey live ihs bad dat mine was plan to marry dec last year. she dump me in August. a girl I train
Really??
Sorry bro. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Girls ain't loyal.
When you eventually find that special person, invite me for the wedding.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

So you were going skin to skin without protection?
I understand sha. You have been with him so long you don't care for protection.
Shit happens. Get over it.
half a decade nor be beans o,there is a stage you will go with a person you would naturally expect loyalty, it was what taught me the lesson of no ring ,no raw. Even though I have seen married men infect their wives with disease sha. It took me a while to forgive myself for playing a fool for that long and not stopping the show on time.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
half a decade nor be beans o,there is a stage you will go with a person you would naturally expect loyalty, it was what taught me the lesson of no ring ,no raw. Even though I have seen married men infect their wives with disease sha. It took me a while to forgive myself for playing a fool for that long and not stopping the show on time.
Eeya. Like I said, Sh.it happens.
Hope you learned from it.
Where in the South art thou?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

Eeya. Like I said, Sh.it happens.
Hope you learned from it.
Where in the South art thou?
I learnt three hard lessons actually. I am from Edo
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by richard16(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
As long as we ain't married, cheating is allowed.. Even if we're married and you still find pleasure in cheating, nah you know, I don't let shiid bother me, maybe I'm weird but it's who I am..
Is like u luv kondo too much... cheesy
Well shaa i lyk ur type...
Do u wish 2 mingle?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Teel012(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2017
toastedbread:
all you who want to spy on your gf phones,
visit SILKKITIE, HANSAN, or VALHALA and locate an app.
. hmmm, I can see you have explored the deep dark web. Badt guy, tiri gbosa for u.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bitcoinvin(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Mhissgaga post=57265213]Here to read comments [/quote

can we read comments together..Am here to read too
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by brainreset: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2017
2dugged:
I learnt three hard lessons actually. I am from Edo
What three lessons?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2017
How can l ever forget that night... 6:15 am Saturday 2015: The sound l heard woke me up and it sounded so familiar... l looked around and saw ma girl holding a voice recorder... gosh! l actually sleep talked myself into trouble... l actually narrated all my romantic exploits while sleeping... l thought l was actually good with this stuff... but then "l set myself up" The relationship was over!!! sh¡t!!!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Proudlyblack(f): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by bitcoinvin(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2017
scozy:
She mistakenly sent me a msg saying : Sweetheart have not seen my period yet maybe I should go for pregnancy test" omo my heart just off for few seconds immediately she text beak saying its a mistake

this has happened to me too..Thats when i started sensing something is wrong....to be frank,the best thing to do a cheating Babe is this:Call her,talk to her about what she has been doing,tell her in the end it wont rather favour her cos most guys must have known her type of life.the one who is treating her better is doing so cos they have never bleeped her,after the advice,zoom off..Change location,Off ur phone and never try contacting her again...thats what i did...

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by CellTabRepairs: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Funny replies. ..

~Click signature and get what you need
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Evaberry:
. oh lawd just fucck off .quote me when you know the difference between 'were' and 'where'
I don't deal with broke unintelligent Boys
Lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
brainreset:

What three lessons?
i mentioned one earlier, the second is "a guy who is ready doesn't need a decade to consult his ancestors if he should marry you or not" ,dude kept using on financial instability to washy me mean while he was enjoying ogbono,egusi and vegetable soup on the same plate, as for the last lesson, I would rather keep that to myself ,remind myself everyday and use it to grow emotionally.Its my personal therapy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Stanley1155: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2017
When she gave me invitation for her wedding
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by toastedbread: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Teel012:
. hmmm, I can see you have explored the deep dark web. Badt guy, tiri gbosa for u.

everything's out there on the web if you know how to look.

meanwhile, what do you think about that nsa leaked stuff that was used in making wannacry.
have you gotten the .7z tools?

cc:
brainreset
youngstunna
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Chuksworld(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
bad silence call recorder, with the ability to forward recorded calls to my email.

.i wish you guys see the look on her face after denying and bam goes the evidence... she freaked out. I just wished her best of luck and off I go.
which app is that?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Oshaigbogbo(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Lol.

One fish brain up there forgave a cheater because he is a treasure. A treasure that doesnt treasure you enough, to go treasure another girl?

what an idiot!

Whr is dis one from?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Absoj(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Chukason1:
She mistakenly posted on Facebook .... Hot,Sweet and rich guys are born in may ..... the rest are fake .... I was born in October .... couldn't stop crying......
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Hawlahscho(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Young03:
I don't care if she cheats, so far she de pass d pussy to me wen in need

Condom still de available

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave by Omzie(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Chief abeg, u fit dm me the app wey u use abeg. Needed asap. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.