Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? (32604 Views)

How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
I would have said you should talk to her but the embolden caught my attention. You invaded her privacy by checking up on the drugs she was using while she was outside. By so doing, she might be adamant to listen to you if you put up a conversation about abortions to her, 'cause she didn't seek for your counsel. Now, if you feel the urge to help her out of her predicament you could simple get her a book on contraceptive measures and dangers of abortions in one. Just tell her you read, and learnt a lot from it, she'll read it at her space and time. There're things you don't try talking to people about else "What's your business?" will follow suit.
Read and learnt?
any idiot would know that is sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Read and learnt?
any idiot would know that is sarcasm
It isn't. Personally I have, and believe other girls should. Your parents won't tell you all about puberty. You dig the rest yourself. Unfortunately, some girls aren't inclined to learning things about womanhood beside what they know.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
It isn't. Personally I have, and believe other girls should. Your parents won't tell you all about puberty. You dig the rest yourself. Unfortunately, some girls aren't inclined to learning things about womanhood beside what they know.
The point is her friend might think she is mocking her by giving her that book on abortion.
So buying her a book on abortion is a wrong move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by sonofoluku: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:
You should talk to her. Minding our business got us to this point of high sexual immorality. Sounds like you both are young, she probably doesn't know the long-term effect of her actions or she thinks she is far gone to make a turn.

For you to talk her out of future abortions, you have to care genuinely and she has to know you care. Don't be all judgemental like the average Nigerian, don't use shaming languages. Let her know you're glad you both can talk about this...

Please, make your research and tell her the dangerous effect of abortions. It's also a sin. Since she has already done this one, avoiding future occurrence should be your aim...teach her abstinence, safe sex... Accompany her to a doctor for professional counselling and to be sure there are no debris causing those pains .

She is a strong young girl with a whole lot ahead of her, she is supposed to do things for her well being. That guy doesn't love her. No guy that loves her would have unprotected sex with her, get her pregnant over and over, while she aborts it! Would he be happy if his sister is doing same? No! He is only taking advantage of her naivety.

In future, I see him leaving her to go marry someone he considers has a womb. The next abortion could be death and he would move on...she should use her senses, niggas ain't loyal.

Ladies should work on themselves and date guys with functional brains, not all these slay kings who offer only sex.

I like u so much because u get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

Her life...none of your business! Shoboloyoke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by trendyprettygir: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian girls will never learn! I honestly feel sorry for her or is it you now? !

Unfortunately for her, the chances of this guy who she is busy tampering her generational destiny for to marry her is about 10%

Which guy wants to marry 3rd-grade Second-hand? Even when people cannot afford brand new wears, still actually want the best and still look for 1st-grade Second-Hand wears!

Hmm... do your best to advise her, that's actually your duty. Its actually in her best interest to turn a new leaf, delete that guy now and start afresh!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by 0b100100111: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Use your friend for money rituals!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Sirnonye: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by mpu0001: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

forget abortion. why is she having sex without condom. why that is the most foolish thing to do!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
The point is her friend might think she is mocking her by giving her that book on abortion.
So buying her a book on abortion is a wrong move
A book on contraceptive measures which includes dangers of abortion. Giving her unsolicited advice about abortion I'm sure she wouldn't stand that in order not to bruise her ego before her friend. Btw, she needn't do that now. It's easier said than done when faced with someone who needs counsel.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by GeneralOjukwu: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Good / bad...we would pay for our actions on Earth. Even if Heaven's existence is debatable.

I have seen guys who have done this more than 10 times. Their lives are not normal, i can assure you.

Abortion is murder and she is a serial killer!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
wat is ur bizness?bloody africanssssssssssssssssssss with holy as thou atitudes....hypocrites everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mind ur bizness...if she gives birth now...u will say she has a bastard,if she gives birth and sell it u will say she is barbaric and insensitive,if she dumps it at the bus stop u will say she is not worthy of being a mother...if she doesnt allow guys come close to her u will say u suspect she is gay,if she allows guys to come close but she toys with them after collecting cash gifts and dont give sex in return ,u will condemn her and there and even snatch the men without coming to gossip her here..i just despise all diz nonsense..morals in theory but no practical. undecided undecided undecided
julimartins:

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Gkemz: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:
You should talk to her. Minding our business got us to this point of high sexual immorality. Sounds like you both are young, she probably doesn't know the long-term effect of her actions or she thinks she is far gone to make a turn.

For you to talk her out of future abortions, you have to care genuinely and she has to know you care. Don't be all judgemental like the average Nigerian, don't use shaming languages. Let her know you're glad you both can talk about this...

Please, make your research and tell her the dangerous effect of abortions. It's also a sin. Since she has already done this one, avoiding future occurrence should be your aim...teach her abstinence, safe sex... Accompany her to a doctor for professional counselling and to be sure there are no debris causing those pains .

She is a strong young girl with a whole lot ahead of her, she is supposed to do things for her well being. That guy doesn't love her. No guy that loves her would have unprotected sex with her, get her pregnant over and over, while she aborts it! Would he be happy if his sister is doing same? No! He is only taking advantage of her naivety.

In future, I see him leaving her to go marry someone he considers has a womb. The next abortion could be death and he would move on...she should use her senses, niggas ain't loyal.

Ladies should work on themselves and date guys with functional brains, not all these slay kings who offer only sex.

Not all niggas i beg ur pardon. Only that bitches ain't loyal which could push niggas to the wall to go extreme. But every other thing u pointed out is correct.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by remiopash: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Tell her so that heaven will know that you have washed her blood off your hands.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

are you a virgin? Is it ur abortion? Are those kind of friends u keep, mind ur bizz

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by vantage001: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Numerous abortions. angry
But why are some ladies very stupid?. One abortion can be chalked up to an accidental pregnancy from a foolish mistake, but several ? Have some self-respect and value your life and body damnit.
A guy will always look for any available hole to stick his thing in, it is left for the ladies to decide if they want to become an unmarried spermm reservoir.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nicepoker(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2017
op it's a lie. u are the victim
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by senny4ril2424(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

...see dis

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Sh1g1d1: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
@OP
Mind your own business.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Duru009(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
80% of ladies des days love raw sex. Thy dont like condoms.

#why?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by mmsen: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
What business is it of yours?

If she isn't in a position to have a child then why should be forced to carry the pregnancy through to term?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by nofuckz(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
funny thing is cant jus say talk to her even if u save a fool today u cant go saving him errday d holy book say a fool will b consumed by his or her own foolishness for if u reprimand him he will insult you she's been in n out of abortion like a three course meal she blieve she undastnds lord help me i knw what i want n you wud give me dat i desire amen.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by chi4ik(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2017
80% of women has committed abortion and they will be calling their mother in-law witch & b disturbing pastors for d fruits of the womb. Guys pray vividly before u get married. Ladies, any man u aborted for cannot and will never Marry you..
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by deewhydoski(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Na one guy go marry this girl too o....who knows wat my future wife is doing presently now
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by thunderbabs: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
The way people have sex these days without protection surprises me, they are not scared of infection let alone pregnancy I tire oh. Condom cheap yet people still de f*uck raw

Da condom na dulling jare......but protect urselves still. Be safe
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2017
@op, is it your abortion?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Young03:
God save me from that kind girl
My grandma calls girls like that "Agbako"
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Kreme(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
An age long adage goes thus,Falana gb'otie ti ara eni lan'gbo.....I know my brother from the p*t*p*to side will be wondering what this means ;DAn age long adage goes thus,Falana gb'otie ti ara eni lan'gbo.....I know my brother from the p*t*p*to side will be wondering what this means
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by thundafire: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
eezeribe:
Since she knows what she is doing... Allow the Olosho to kill herself.
abi ooo tell her to try again
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Oshiogwemoh(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
People no dey fear HIV o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.