Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? (32606 Views)

How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by holluphemydavid(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
she is killing herself gradually,since she had had series of abortion already and still neva stop
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by lovebelovedk: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
ONLINE POLL: CAN YOU QUIT INTERNET FOR ONE BILLION NAIRA?

https://belovedkonsult.com/can-you-quit-internet-for-one-billion-naira-online-poll/
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:
You should talk to her. Minding our business got us to this point of high sexual immorality. Sounds like you both are young, she probably doesn't know the long-term effect of her actions or she thinks she is far gone to make a turn.

For you to talk her out of future abortions, you have to care genuinely and she has to know you care. Don't be all judgemental like the average Nigerian, don't use shaming languages. Let her know you're glad you both can talk about this...

Please, make your research and tell her the dangerous effect of abortions. It's also a sin. Since she has already done this one, avoiding future occurrence should be your aim...teach her abstinence, safe sex... Accompany her to a doctor for professional counselling and to be sure there are no debris causing those pains .

She is a strong young girl with a whole lot ahead of her, she is supposed to do things for her well being. That guy doesn't love her. No guy that loves her would have unprotected sex with her, get her pregnant over and over, while she aborts it! Would he be happy if his sister is doing same? No! He is only taking advantage of her naivety.

In future, I see him leaving her to go marry someone he considers has a womb. The next abortion could be death and he would move on...she should use her senses, niggas ain't loyal.

Ladies should work on themselves and date guys with functional brains, not all these slay kings who offer only sex.
The best advice so far
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by ideology(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
you started well and ended in a terrible note.

What is your issue with guys?

OP never mentioned a guy in the post.

What if you find out that the pregnancies are from different guys.
Would you be kind enough to call her names too undecided undecided undecided undecided

As a lady, would you be that stupid to be getting pregnant ever now and then, lemme say having unprotected sex.

Address the issue at hand, and leave guys out of this.

The girl is already taking pills and she is getting hurt in her womb, but she is telling her op that its menstruation pains.

The best advice is to go to hospital asap.

pocohantas:
You should talk to her. Minding our business got us to this point of high sexual immorality. Sounds like you both are young, she probably doesn't know the long-term effect of her actions or she thinks she is far gone to make a turn.

For you to talk her out of future abortions, you have to care genuinely and she has to know you care. Don't be all judgemental like the average Nigerian, don't use shaming languages. Let her know you're glad you both can talk about this...

Please, make your research and tell her the dangerous effect of abortions. It's also a sin. Since she has already done this one, avoiding future occurrence should be your aim...teach her abstinence, safe sex... Accompany her to a doctor for professional counselling and to be sure there are no debris causing those pains .

She is a strong young girl with a whole lot ahead of her, she is supposed to do things for her well being. That guy doesn't love her. No guy that loves her would have unprotected sex with her, get her pregnant over and over, while she aborts it! Would he be happy if his sister is doing same? No! He is only taking advantage of her naivety.

In future, I see him leaving her to go marry someone he considers has a womb. The next abortion could be death and he would move on...she should use her senses, niggas ain't loyal.

Ladies should work on themselves and date guys with functional brains, not all these slay kings who offer only sex.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
ednut1:
Some girls are just plain useless. How much is postinor or other birth control pills ehn. Later she will be running to mfm for fruit of womb. She can die as shes no kuku get sense
Inspite of the enlightenment on abortion yet some ladies are just adamant.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by ideology(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
No contraceptive is safe, most of the are the reason most ladies have fibroid.
thorpido:
Talk to her.Tell her you know what's going on and that she needs to stop it.If she wants to be sexually active,there are contraceptive options for her rather than getting pregnant and contemplating abortion.
I wish I could talk some sense into her head.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
The way people have sex these days without protection surprises me, they are not scared of infection let alone pregnancy I tire oh. Condom cheap yet people still de f*uck raw
Some guys and gurls like it raw even when there are consequences

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
I would have said you should talk to her but the embolden caught my attention. You invaded her privacy by checking up on the drugs she was using while she was outside. By so doing, she might be adamant to listen to you if you put up a conversation about abortions to her, 'cause she didn't seek for your counsel. Now, if you feel the urge to help her out of her predicament you could simple get her a book on contraceptive measures and dangers of abortions in one. Just tell her you read, and learnt a lot from it, she'll read it at her space and time. There're things you don't try talking to people about else "What's your business?" will follow suit...defensive tactics.
All she needs to do is to tell her that she committed abortion. If she ask how she knew, she should pretend as if she knows nothing about the drugs but that she's convinced based on the signs exhibited
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by 49cents(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Slay kings or pathetic s addicts like all those small boys on NL who just talk of sex all day long
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
I swear, talking to her won't make her change. you can try anyway.

She seems like a xtupid girl with zero reasoning. She would only change if she makes that decision herself or if something really bad happens to give her a reality check.

I know girls like her.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by ajalaja(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
You mean even right now as in now now as I am typing. she needs to be castrated!! angry
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by AntiNigerian: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
49cents:

Slay kings or pathetic s addicts like all those small boys on NL who just talk of sex all day long
actually they are called slay lords
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Some guys and gurls like it raw even when there are consequences
Aren't people scared of diseases?
Apart from other STD's, HIV, Hepatitis & HPV has no cure. what happens then?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by thorpido(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
ideology:
No contraceptive is safe, most of the are the reason most ladies have fibroid.
Not all of them.There's no link between condoms and fibroids.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

Why not buy her a bottle of SENSE in Shoprite ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by dee02(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

Mind your business!!!!!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by cuvox(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

Truth is, that guy will never marry her. speaking from observation
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Barzinime(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just tell her the implications of what she is doing on herself, if possible get her articles on the Internet let her read them & if she doesn't listen stop associating with her...maybe that will put sense into her head
julimartins:

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by bukiboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

Mind your own business
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Lalasticlala come and push this to FP na. Snake is involved
And he did lol!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by captaininiobong(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
you owe her the advice of life,there are different categories of advices. but hers is advice of life, tell her that the consequence of abortion is death. and she only has onelife.not all abortions are succesfull. if she has something important to achieve in life the would heed and listen. dont be afriad of talking to her bringing her close you called her a friend because if shes gone you wont have such opportunity. talk to her, and ask if she knows about the newspread and its main consequence. then finally pray for her because satan and his kingdoms are looking for ways to get humans blood by all means because its end of time thats why you see people keep doing destructive things freely and easily without thinking,its a spirit. so if you love her, pray for her, you wount be the one to change her, Jehovah will just ensure you play your part.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by lenghtinny(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
ednut1:
Some girls are just plain useless. How much is postinor or other birth control pills ehn. Later she will be running to mfm for fruit of womb. She can die as shes no kuku get sense
The thing tire me...
She get money for abortion drugs yet she no fit buy postinor or birth control pills. I believe say she don turn abortion to habit because you no fit just dey abort anyhow when your brain dey ok.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Sultty(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=julimartins ......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

[/quote] my friend u better let to d other part of u b4 dem rain hot water on u, sho but u sef be confirm aproko
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by buffalowings: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why are some people so stupid

Despite the various contaceptives available sad
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Joavid:

Aren't people scared of diseases?

Apart from other STD's, HIV, Hepatitis & HPV has no cure. what happens then?
They know but they choose to. Until they put their hands into a fire that's when they will learn their lesson
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by pepigeorge(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
I imagine how d gal boobs and ass go be...overripe banana
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by onward4life(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
Talk to the Asewo to stop killing babes

I KNOW THIS TYPE BACK THEN IN SKOOL
IF A DECENT GUY COME TO THEM
NAH INSULT OF THEIR YET VIBRANT BODY.
THAT IS HW THEY WILL NOW PRETEND
AND MARRY AND TRANSFER CURSE
TO THEIR STRUGGLING GOOD HUSBANDS
AND STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY SEE YOUR MATES.
I PRAY I DNT MEET THIS KIND OF 4KIE 4KIE MURDERERS.
MY WIFE MUST BORN PLENTY PIKINS OR I SUSPECT YOUR PAST

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by espn(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

Are you a student?
Do you live together?

My advice is for you to park out or distance yourself from her. Make she no put you for trouble...btw how old is she?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ideology:
you started well and ended in a terrible note.

What is your issue with guys?

OP never mentioned a guy in the post.

What if you find out that the pregnancies are from different guys.
Would you be kind enough to call her names too undecided undecided undecided undecided

As a lady, would you be that stupid to be getting pregnant ever now and then, lemme say having unprotected sex.

Address the issue at hand, and leave guys out of this.

The girl is already taking pills and she is getting hurt in her womb, but she is telling her op that its menstruation pains.

The best advice is to go to hospital asap.

I can see it hit you hard, truth must be indeed bitter.

The option made mention of a guy. Go back and read the opening post, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.