Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? (32607 Views)

How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by FRANOL: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
If she is truly your friend, as in your close friend, i do not think it is right for you to keep quite. The right thing for you to do is to call her and talk to her, telling her how you got to know and apologise for intruding into her personal business, BUT ALSO telling her the hard truth and nothing but the truth. It is better to have a friend that tells the truth that hurts than a friend that tells a lie that soothes. Thanks.
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by feelgoodInc: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
All this drugs can make you impotent in the future, why are so many women unable to have children today?
this is the reason taking too much morning after pills.
there are withdrawal method, condoms/ female condoms, there's fertility awareness sex, there's abstinence, all this and a lady will still go and abort a baby, there's no other animal that does this to it's child apart from women, even a hen does not play with her kids when a wolf comes near it, she will stand and fight but women are so wicked the don't learn. Let her use any drugs that she likes time will tell, those drugs contain hormones and one day shell look for a child and won't see,
I've seen parent cry for children but God didn't give them. but someone is able to get pregnant and is aborting it.
Last time I checked gold circle is 30 card.
I'm out.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by comrChris(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Talking to her is good, atleast as God may have it you may be saving a life, but you gat to make sure both of you are not birds of a feather i.e she will only listen yo you only and if only you are not guilty of it..

Seriouly God need to help ladies, the way they open their legs on daily basis is worrisome
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Engineermbugame(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
atlast nah innocent guy ,go marry diz gal .
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by cytell56: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:
Good morning y'all.....a friend of mine has had series of abortion and she is still having one right now.....she claims it is menstrual pain but I know it's not,a lot of things gave me the conviction that it is not and she keeps coming up with excuses.....more like she is trying to fool me,thinking I don't know what's going on.

while she was washing clothes outside, I decided to check the drugs she was using and I browsed about it and there it was!

I really feel like talking to her about it because of the serious pains she is going through and i am scared that the next one might be her womb or even death......Buh another part of me is telling me to mind my business.

and the most annoying part is that the guy she is doing it for is going about telling his friends about it and it is spreading....... please what do I do?

Solo Makinde, Wetin concern you?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by bencarson007(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:
You should talk to her. Minding our business got us to this point of high sexual immorality. Sounds like you both are young, she probably doesn't know the long-term effect of her actions or she thinks she is far gone to make a turn.

For you to talk her out of future abortions, you have to care genuinely and she has to know you care. Don't be all judgemental like the average Nigerian, don't use shaming languages. Let her know you're glad you both can talk about this...

Please, make your research and tell her the dangerous effect of abortions. It's also a sin. Since she has already done this one, avoiding future occurrence should be your aim...teach her abstinence, safe sex... Accompany her to a doctor for professional counselling and to be sure there are no debris causing those pains .

She is a strong young girl with a whole lot ahead of her, she is supposed to do things for her well being. That guy doesn't love her. No guy that loves her would have unprotected sex with her, get her pregnant over and over, while she aborts it! Would he be happy if his sister is doing same? No! He is only taking advantage of her naivety.

In future, I see him leaving her to go marry someone he considers has a womb. The next abortion could be death and he would move on...she should use her senses, niggas ain't loyal.

Ladies should work on themselves and date guys with functional brains, not all these slay kings who offer only sex.
. What would you like as a gift on a very serious note? I ask because I see a great woman with a functional brain and a high sense of value! A little correction though ... 'Some niggas aint loyal'... I represent the #LeagueOfGoodMen #Pocohantas. #BlessedOne. #WomanOfWorth
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Bism(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

RIP to English it is fondly remembered by pidgin
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
bencarson007:
. What would you like as a gift on a very serious note? I ask because I see a great woman with a functional brain and a high sense of value! A little correction though ... 'Some niggas aint loyal'... I represent the #LeagueOfGoodMen #Pocohantas. #BlessedOne. #WomanOfWorth
How we go take know you're loyal?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Stanley1155: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Should I tell you to talk to her or should I mind my own business too. U know the right thing to do
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
julimartins:

d reason y I said some girls are very foolish and stupid...how can u be doing abortion for a useless guy sake....d idiot guy might even dump u when u are completely used dat is if d girl hasn't lost her womb or dies on d process....kai....it is a pity some people have cotton wool inside their skull...please face ur front and leave dat ur friend...she is wayward and will never listen to u
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by bencarson007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
pocohantas:

How we go take know you're loyal?

Na you hold yam and knife... I welcome all your tests and investigations.
All guys aint the same
#I-HaveSistersToo
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Rozaybb(f): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
After dis same girl will be praying to God in d future for God fearing innocent brother....as a husband....biko change ur ways
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by ideology(m): 3:48am On Jun 09, 2017
lol, truth ni, you are just bitter about your past, stop perpetuating it everywhere, move on, stop infecting others ciao!
pocohantas:

I can see it hit you hard, truth must be indeed bitter.

The option made mention of a guy. Go back and read the opening post, you hear?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by pocohantas(f): 4:58am On Jun 09, 2017
ideology:
[s]lol, truth ni, you are just bitter about your past, stop perpetuating it everywhere, move on, stop infecting others ciao! [/s]
Niggas ain't loyal. wink

bencarson007:

Na you hold yam and knife... I welcome all your tests and investigations. All guys aint the same #I-HaveSistersToo
Of course all guys are not the same, that's why I asked girls to work on themselves and be deserving of the sensible guys.

How many sisters? smiley
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by linearity: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Daniel2289:
Tell her how dangerous it is. Not only on her health, but against GOD ALMIGHTY. If u fail to tell her now , and peradventure she died from it, I bet u, her blood will b required from ur hand. Take the Rope from ur neck and tell her now.

Not true, God will not be requesting the soul of someone from another, except to the extend that each shepherd or Pastor shall give account of the spiritual souls entrusted unto their care and the OP is not a Pastor, neither and most likey the girl in question is not a Christian and as such, the question of entrusting her spiritual soul to a Pastor is irrelevant.

And, don't preach the law to sinners; preach Jesus and his love and his death on the cross. Sinners cannot abide by religious laws and it is common, understandable and expected of them to commit sin and there is nothing wrong with that. They don't have the Grace of God to overcome sin and God understands, but by preaching Jesus and His grace, if they repent and accept him, he will through the Holly Spirit empower them to foreseek sin.
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by bencarson007(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Niggas ain't loyal. wink

Of course all guys are not the same, that's why I asked girls to work on themselves and be deserving of the sensible guys.

How many sisters? smiley
. You are right... Work on themselves to become women of worth... I have four biological sisters that are totally worth it and I can die for... What about you... How many brothers?
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by johnime: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
My grandma calls girls like that "Agbako"
atheist....
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
johnime:
atheist....
Christian!
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by segzy0i(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2017
talk to her and let her know what she thought was a secret was been let loose by the so called BF she should use protection even if she can't abstain don't try to separate her from the guy just let her know that her future is important that she should protect herself when next she want to have sex
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by segzy0i(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
talk to her let her know the danger in abortion that if she can't abstain she should use protection don't try to separate her from the guy because she might think u are jealous but talk to her to protect her future by putting a stop to abortion
Re: My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? by johnime: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.