Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78632 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by frankdGreat125: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
d Sun must Set on d Eastern region
no hand will ever cover d RISING SUN.
They r just begging for dia ulterances,
one bible verse said that everything hav season n time.
so is time to go. weda referendum or not, wot will b will b. up BIAFRA up BIAFRA up BIAFRA. like n share my igbo people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by APCsupporter: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

I said it before, he is a tenant in North Central. If he tried shielding Igbos, we will deport him first evn before the Igbos.

By the way i wanna send u an email now.

have you sent it?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by 0b100100111: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
tinsel:
Northern youths are positioning themselves to grab Igbo properties in the wake of igbo exodus .

River people did same during the war!

They re still in possession of those properties till date!

8 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.
Which hatred all around ?
In case you don't know, The Afenifere have declared their stance ( which we the Igbos appreciate) .

If they are to choose between Fulani or Igbo, our brothers in the Niger delta knows where they stand.

The Igbo have always co existed peacefully with the Middle Belt ( Benue, Kogi, Kwara etc) .

As you can see the Igbo are not alone, the Fulani right now stands no chance against the Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by EvilMetahuman: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Chineke! You ewedu grubbers wan turn the place to bukateria abi?
yes it is our property. We can decide to turn it to a public toilet.

You can carry your 2 by 2 container shop on your flat head back to your mudland. tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by buchilino(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
hatchy:
Why then are the same Igbos agitating for a Biafran state adamant to leave.They are now calling on the same Zoo security agents to arrest those behind the declaration.
Igbos will be the last to leave the North even if you repeat the 1967 pogrom,so far their money and investments there,they'll rather die.

I never see this kin people.

EITHER U DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR U JUST LOVE TWISTING THINGS. WHO TOLD U DAT WE WANT DEM TO BE ARRESTED, WE EVEN LOVE D STATEMENT, ATLEAST DIS TIME DEY GAVE TIME TO LEAVE UNLIKE IN D 60S. ANY IGBO DAT DOESN'T HEED D WARNING SHOULD BLAME HIM OR HERSELF.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hollywater: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
A welcome development.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
I recall that the USA, Canada and Australia are bigger than Nigeria more than 100 times and yet they are handling their issues with love and oneness. Never thought of dividing for once. In fact they are acquiring more lands.

So octopus head people have become a pain in Nigeria's a5s so tey their gworo brothers in the north don tired of the fuckery. See as we dey fool ourselves in public. Eeeuuh cry

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dumodust(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why do I have this odd feeling that the north is using this to distract us from asking about buhari? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by MultiCEO1: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
The Biafra agitators never think it through the consequences of secession on their immediate socio-economic survival.

Now that the nonchalant Northern youths has taken their dream close to them couple with the seed of hatred they've sown all around, the eventual reality is starring them at the face with dreadful confusion.

What eventual reality? is it the north that does not need the so called socioeconomic survival? Abeg, swerve with your one sided observation. Doesn't Nigeria carry out business with Benue, Chad, Niger, Ghana and other countries of the world? So does dividing this sham of a country mean we can't do business again with Arewa or Odua or Izon or any other country? Una no serious. let's have a referendum. Simple

5 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

have you sent it?

Yeah done
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by jiangchu: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Daddybright1986:
am a Yoruba,the truth must be said,I have never heard of clash btw Igbo's and Yoruba before,but have heard of clash btw Yoruba Hausa,Igbo's Hausa,wen d Yoruba were dissatisfied with gej govt,dey protest and nag on daily basis,similar treatment was melted against Igbo's,other tribes want dem to keep quiet,I prefer alliance with Igbo's dan Hausa Fulani's,wen d war start in north,dey don't differentiate Yoruba from Igbo's,Yoruba wallows in betrayer,Awo jailed for it,Abiola died for it,fella mother was killed for it,dat y I pity Fayose,same Yoruba will sacrifice him to dere slave master,hausa /
Fulani's,Igbo's represent growth,development in Nigeria,chasing dem away is like chasing foreign investors away,go to ur market,separate Igbo traders from others,market will b close,yoruba keep worshipping and glorifying Hausa/Fulani's who av long history of violence ,hypnotized d ppl of kwara and take over dere land with force,recent clash btw Yoruba and Hausa include,mile 12masacre of Yoruba in Lagos,clash btw Yoruba and Hausa Fulani's in ketu Lagos,clash btw hausa /Fulani's and Yoruba in ile ife,tell me dat of Igbo's u so much hate.I preferred Igbo's to violence hausa /Fulani's.

noboby cares ibo must leave ibocrites grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
#Referendum

Biafra republic must return.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Za ka kai kara ka gaji.

Ba abin da zai faru.

grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Ibos please I beg you in the mighty name of chukwu okike abiama, once you leave the North, dont come to the west. Just go back straight to iboland
Original YORUBA Muslim...spotted
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by 0b100100111: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Daddybright1986:
am a Yoruba,the truth must be said,I have never heard of clash btw Igbo's and Yoruba before,but have heard of clash btw Yoruba Hausa,Igbo's Hausa,wen d Yoruba were dissatisfied with gej govt,dey protest and nag on daily basis,similar treatment was melted against Igbo's,other tribes want dem to keep quiet,I prefer alliance with Igbo's dan Hausa Fulani's,wen d war start in north,dey don't differentiate Yoruba from Igbo's,Yoruba wallows in betrayer,Awo jailed for it,Abiola died for it,fella mother was killed for it,dat y I pity Fayose,same Yoruba will sacrifice him to dere slave master,hausa /
Fulani's,Igbo's represent growth,development in Nigeria,chasing dem away is like chasing foreign investors away,go to ur market,separate Igbo traders from others,market will b close,yoruba keep worshipping and glorifying Hausa/Fulani's who av long history of violence ,hypnotized d ppl of kwara and take over dere land with force,recent clash btw Yoruba and Hausa include,mile 12masacre of Yoruba in Lagos,clash btw Yoruba and Hausa Fulani's in ketu Lagos,clash btw hausa /Fulani's and Yoruba in ile ife,tell me dat of Igbo's u so much hate.I preferred Igbo's to violence hausa /Fulani's.

Story for the gods

Igbo`s must go!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dragonking2: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:
Wahala youths.

However you package it, that declaration is senseless.

The people go about their businesses lawfully and contribute to the IGR of your various states. I guess you want them out because the Federal Government spoon-feeds your individual states and you never had to know the importance of private businesses to a place.

How will you attract FDIs in future with such thoughtless declarations? Who'd want to gamble away their monies?

I think those foreign airlines avoiding the Kaduna airport like the plague didn't teach you people any lesson.

No business would want to settle in a politically rowdy environment.

Unna own come worse.

They don't know the grave consequences of their actions. The north will be worst hit and the only thing they can boost of is Islamic religion and nothing else.

The kaduna Airport issh you mentioned was supposed to be an eye opener to them. Which foreign company will really want to invest in the core north?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, that guy must be a strategist. A little heat here and there, truth told here and there, and the North is boiling. Boiling in confused envy against the Better South.

That need not concern me,

What concerns me is that SS has always been part of Biafra with Philip Effiong from South South as Deputy to Ojukwu. We will go with Biafra. Notherners should not dare-dream to expect Niger Delta being part of this mess of corruption we call country. It is either we join Biafra or Regionalism. What Nonsense! We are talking about Biafra and morons are talking about Igbo.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mazeed(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
See you! When el-Rufai ordered for the arrest of their leaders what was the action of the igbos and the so called ipob and Biafra you people should have ask him immediately to withdraw the arrest warrant. YEYE DEY SMELL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
NA WA OOOOOOOOOO! You people say you want biafra, how they are saying HAVE IT, and the next thing you are telling them how you contribute to their IGR! Who asked you?

All they are saying is LEAVE THEIR LANDS!!

I'm just helping them count their losses, as they're obviously making rash decisions.

I'm from the middle belt btw.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by femolii: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
YourTerror:

What nitwits like you have failed to realise is that we dont care about those properties. If I were the Igbos, I will burn them down or raze them down. You can't kill the Igbo spirit. No tribe can go what we went through and survive it. Remember that your ancestors gave us 20 pounds after the war. What happened later? You know the rest.
but u draw d first blood n u face ur 20pounds waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by joinnow: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
isalie:
I recall that the USA, Canada and Australia are bigger than Nigeria more than 100 times and yet they are handling their issues with love and oneness. Never thought of dividing for once. In fact they are acquiring more lands.

So octopus head people have become a pain in Nigeria's a5s so tey their gworo brothers in the north don tired of the fuckery. See as we dey fool ourselves in public. Eeeuuh cry

Usa canada and Australia speak one at most two languages and work towards one goal and no tribe claim they are born to rule come rain or sun.

Maka why do dey have two heads grin

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Odingo1: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thank God, they have done what I have been preaching since they release that their reckless statement, IPOB and MASSOB is directing their agitation to FG and they have done the best thing to direct their own to FG,let there be referendum to demarcate Biafran border and then issue ultimatum for Biafrans to return to their country.

I am happy to hear this,no war, no killing of innocent,peaceful separation cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Solumtoonna(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
kheart:
Enough is enough biafrauds ll not only vacate north but middle belt as well. Imagine one chiwendu ifeanyi claiming Nigerlite.
so that the Fulani herdsmen will slay middle belt(abi na seat belt) completely
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KahlDrogo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
dragonking2:
They don't know the grave consequences of their actions. The north will be worst hit and the only thing they can boost of is Islamic religion and nothing else.

The kaduna Airport issh you mentioned was supposed to be an eye opener to them. Which foreign company will really want to invest in the core north?
They don't give a fūck about all these togon turenchi, all they want is for you to LEAVE!

How hard is that for you people to understand?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by mastermaestro(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
When Igbos eventually get Biafra, they would realize that the problem was never Nigeria. Is it not the same set of depraved politicians they have representing them in Abuja that would inevitably hijack Biafra's political machinery? Time always disgraces fantasy. Cheers!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by madenigga(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you are reading this and you are from the Nigerian army, please I would like to request that the Nigerian government should start a man hunt on every body promoting Biafra whether online or offline.

I am anan igbo man nd we give you the order to squash the Biafran rebels.

If you cannot do it, maybe because of human rights issues or not to be seen as a one sided government, I have nd I know a lot of igbos that will freely do it for you.

Keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be done.

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

have you sent it?

Yazo kuwa. Because it seems damatsala. Inyaqi bani email tanan, inna turama seka goge.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mazeed:
See you! When el-Rufai ordered for the arrest of their leaders what was the action of the igbos and the so called ipob and Biafra you people should have ask him immediately to withdraw the arrest warrant. YEYE DEY SMELL

You think they're called chest beaters for nothing? grin

11 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dragonking2: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
They don't give a fūck about all these togon turenchi, all they want is for you to LEAVE!

How hard is that for you people to understand?
How many of their own people have left the South?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by MultiCEO1: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mazeed:
I'm so happy that this issue is coming up like this, it's interesting and I support the move. Let federal government allow them to go and have their own country so that at least peace will reign. If they think they can stand on their own why don't federal government give them the go ahead to do so. Our togetherness in nigeria is no longer attainable rather than causing chaos and disorderliness.

"if they think they can stand on their own....". We don't think; we know we can,and have been doing it for the past 50 years with just 20 pounds left with and savagely ravaged by war. We came this far. We can and will go further. let us go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.