Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78700 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by femolii: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Daddybright1986:
am a Yoruba,the truth must be said,I have never heard of clash btw Igbo's and Yoruba before,but have heard of clash btw Yoruba Hausa,Igbo's Hausa,wen d Yoruba were dissatisfied with gej govt,dey protest and nag on daily basis,similar treatment was melted against Igbo's,other tribes want dem to keep quiet,I prefer alliance with Igbo's dan Hausa Fulani's,wen d war start in north,dey don't differentiate Yoruba from Igbo's,Yoruba wallows in betrayer,Awo jailed for it,Abiola died for it,fella mother was killed for it,dat y I pity Fayose,same Yoruba will sacrifice him to dere slave master,hausa /
Fulani's,Igbo's represent growth,development in Nigeria,chasing dem away is like chasing foreign investors away,go to ur market,separate Igbo traders from others,market will b close,yoruba keep worshipping and glorifying Hausa/Fulani's who av long history of violence ,hypnotized d ppl of kwara and take over dere land with force,recent clash btw Yoruba and Hausa include,mile 12masacre of Yoruba in Lagos,clash btw Yoruba and Hausa Fulani's in ketu Lagos,clash btw hausa /Fulani's and Yoruba in ile ife,tell me dat of Igbo's u so much hate.I preferred Igbo's to violence hausa /Fulani's.
With this ur brain need urgent medical attention.

14 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
dragonking2:
They don't know the grave consequences of their actions. The north will be worst hit and the only thing they can boost of is Islamic religion and nothing else.

The kaduna Airport issh you mentioned was supposed to be an eye opener to them. Which foreign company will really want to invest in the core north?

You know they got the herd instinct. Their tendencies toward acting violent outrun every thinking capacity they can develop.

They'll never learn. How then can anyone reason with people as these?

Na when oil money stop dey flow dem go wise up.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KahlDrogo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

I'm just helping them count their losses, as they're obviously making rash decisions.

I'm from the middle belt btw.
Did they ask you to help them count their losses? What kind of aproko work is that?

They simply want igbos to go ahead and have their country and leave their lands. It is as straightforward as that.

15 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Smooyis(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let the will of God be done.

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by APCsupporter: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Yeah done
OK I have seen it. lemme get to work straight away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mazeed(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
As if they are now scared,to accept what they have been clamouring for. Money mongers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Solumtoonna(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
kasheemawo:
Cownu started by claiming to be a British, when the Britain dump his ass he said he is now jew. cownu preached one Nigeria in 2015 GEJ lost and he became emergency Biafran. They must go back to get their biafrog
Awon weyrey gbogbo
I decided to take a look at the pix of the dolt that type this only to see the picture of an infant whose brain is more mature than the nit-wit that type this

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Did they ask you to help them count their losses? What kind of aproko work is that?

They simply want igbos to go ahead and have their country and leave their lands. It is as straightforward as that.

Well, I'll be here to remind y'all how that decision turned out.

It won't favor them so much.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by chngebeginwthme: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
baby124:
Supported. SW youth should show support for the referendum on the June 12 march too. In fact I go follow them march. Let us all renegotiate our union and return to regional system of government. The present one is not working.

No regional oo the IGBO should go we don't want them again..

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Josmila(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Good they should come and be going. This shows the agitation for Biafra is about hate only not reality. Go and develop the east because the north are tired of you.

Can't you see this is the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob? Since when did northerners start helping biafrauds to get a secession? How does this even make any sense??

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
very very good..
soon Igbos will be banned from the north, time for we in the south to capitalise on it, and start taking over from their business of importing foodstuffs to the south..

there is a blessing in every problem.
#SOUTHSOUTH_IS_NOTBIAFRA OOO

18 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Burgerlomo: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Biko point of corrections it's not only the Igbo people that are leaving we the Yorubas too are going to follow them and you these Kola nut chewing people will be O.Y.O. period

3 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by valx2: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
madenigga:
If you are reading this and you are from the Nigerian army, please I would like to request that the Nigerian government should start a man hunt on every body promoting Biafra whether online or offline.

I am anan igbo man nd we give you the order to squash the Biafran rebels.

If you cannot do it, maybe because of human rights issues or not to be seen as a one sided government, I have nd I know a lot of igbos that will freely do it for you.

Keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
IKPU NNE GI THERE!

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by brownhawk: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
adadike281:
ECOWAS, AU, pls we need referendum. The Japan of Africa have arrived. ' My container eh eh eh, my container anata o eh! onye chukwu goziri golibe, my container anata o eh'. Igbo kwenu! grin
imagine your disappointment
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by APCsupporter: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Yazo kuwa. Because it seems damatsala. Inyaqi bani email tanan, inna turama seka goge.
ya zo amma reply dina ya ki tafiya. na ga message din
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
concentrate on the Jews ooo. South South is not Biafra, don't count us and put with them ooo.

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KahlDrogo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
dragonking2:
How many of their own people have left the South?
Oh, so you don't want biafra anymore? What was all that noise about "let my people go" for then? You lot sounded as though someone was holding you back. Now the people you claim were holding you back see saying, in no ambiguous terms, that you left their lands!

Why don't you wanna leave anyone?

They don't care about the "losses" they'd suffer, they are simply fed up with you lot. They've had it. Just leave.

16 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dragonking2: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

You know they got the herd instinct. Their tendencies toward acting violent outrun every thinking capacity they can develop.

They'll never learn. How then can anyone reason with people as these?

Na when oil money stop dey flow dem go wise up.
The painful part is that sanusi was trying to warn his people to wake up to reality. He cited an example that if his fridge or AC got spoilt, they will have to call a southerner to come and repair it for them as his people lack technical knowledge not to even mention business acumen and basic education knowledge.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by chalsixtus(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
idiotic northerners at it again so if biafrans shld exit d north n Nigeria who does d north intend to coexist with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by joinnow: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
mastermaestro:
When Igbos eventually get Biafra, they would realize that the problem was never Nigeria. Is it not the same set of depraved politicians they have representing them in Abuja that would inevitably hijack Biafra's political machinery? Time always disgraces fantasy. Cheers!
Dont worry about dat
They we will be closer and we can then monitor them like monitoring spirit and they wont run to Abuja.
All of us go they see each other often so no one go mess up.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mujtahida: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's the same kaduna declaration we read yesterday Punch Newspapers merely put a slant to it by highlighting the Federal Government, ECOWAS and the AU.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

ya zo amma reply dina ya ki tafiya. na ga message din

Buqata tabiya tunda yaxo
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dragonking2: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Oh, so you don't want biafra anymore? What was all that noise about "let my people go" for then? You lot sounded as though someone was holding you back. Now the people you claim were holding you back see saying, in no ambiguous terms, that you left their lands!

Why don't you wanna leave anyone?

They don't care about the "losses" they'd suffer, they are simply fed up with you lot. They've had it. Just leave.
Stop these foOlish comments. They that are shouting that one should leave should also tell their people to leave the south too, is that difficult?

Referendum is the best and after it, every one can carry their cross peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Mazeed(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let your frontier tell el-Rufai to stop the arrest because arewah youth are just helping you people to actualise your dreams. And let the international bodies hasten the referendum. Tell your frontier this is what they should be working towards if they are not scared

7 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by mastermaestro(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
joinnow:

Dont worry about dat
They we will be closer and we can then monitor them like monitoring spirit and they wont run to Abuja.
All of us go they see each other often so no one go mess up.

I hope that works.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by KratosCorp: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just restrained myself from telling you how fat an ediot you are.

[s]

madenigga:
If you are reading this and you are from the Nigerian army, please I would like to request that the Nigerian government should start a man hunt on every body promoting Biafra whether online or offline.

I am anan igbo man nd we give you the order to squash the Biafran rebels.

If you cannot do it, maybe because of human rights issues or not to be seen as a one sided government, I have nd I know a lot of igbos that will freely do it for you.

Keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be done.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
joinnow:

Usa canada and Australia speak one at most two languages and work towards one goal and no tribe claim they are born to rule come rain or sun.

Maka why do dey have two heads grin

That's not true. In USA alone they should has up to 10 indigenous languages minus the foreign ones like German, French, Spanish etc English is their official language. Nwanne like Nigeria like America.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by dragonking2: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
chalsixtus:
idiotic northerners at it again so if biafrans shld exit d north n Nigeria who does d north intend to coexist with?
The yorubas are also in the north BTW why are you concerned with who the northerners Co exist with?

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Shroud: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Good they should come and be going. This shows the agitation for Biafra is about hate only not reality. Go and develop the east because the north are tired of you.
In all honesty Nigeria is tired of the north.

You're just another Niger republic loading if Nigeria disintegrates. You're backward, uneducated, lazy, economic spongers and leeches and totally uncultured.

Pedophilic brutes with no work force to even fill up your state ministries and schools. Who is fooling who?

The other regions have been the ones feeding you like giant babies latched onto a giant feeding bottle.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by malton: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
dragonking2:
The painful part is that sanusi was trying to warn his people to wake up to reality. He cited an example that if his fridge or AC got spoilt, they will have to call a southerner to come and repair it for them as his people lack technical knowledge not to even mention business acumen and basic education knowledge.

And that's the na.ked truth.

I have never seen such backward people in my entire life. Go to Farm Centre in Kano, most of the repair guys there are Southerners.

They are only good at consuming, yet want the producer expelled.

Let's see how that works for them.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
According to Joseph Bassey...
If the northerns should go from East, please who will shine our shoes, cut our fingernails, carry our garbages, open our gates and make suya for us? Please I believe in one Nigeria. Northerns should stay put in the East because we are not imbeciles and scavengers, there is no bomb denotation here and your cows; chai! if you people go where we the gaze, where we they see classrooms to disturb, whom will the fulani herdsmen rape, ravage and kill? Nigeria should be united because I can't imagine my brothers coming back and be looking for nunu, kwese etc with non being available. Easterns we need the north..the north don't mind the west; they are always cunning. One love!
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by PenisCaP: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Daddybright1986:
am a Yoruba,the truth must be said,I have never heard of clash btw Igbo's and Yoruba before,but have heard of clash btw Yoruba Hausa,Igbo's Hausa,wen d Yoruba were dissatisfied with gej govt,dey protest and nag on daily basis,similar treatment was melted against Igbo's,other tribes want dem to keep quiet,I prefer alliance with Igbo's dan Hausa Fulani's,wen d war start in north,dey don't differentiate Yoruba from Igbo's,Yoruba wallows in betrayer,Awo jailed for it,Abiola died for it,fella mother was killed for it,dat y I pity Fayose,same Yoruba will sacrifice him to dere slave master,hausa /
Fulani's,Igbo's represent growth,development in Nigeria,chasing dem away is like chasing foreign investors away,go to ur market,separate Igbo traders from others,market will b close,yoruba keep worshipping and glorifying Hausa/Fulani's who av long history of violence ,hypnotized d ppl of kwara and take over dere land with force,recent clash btw Yoruba and Hausa include,mile 12masacre of Yoruba in Lagos,clash btw Yoruba and Hausa Fulani's in ketu Lagos,clash btw hausa /Fulani's and Yoruba in ile ife,tell me dat of Igbo's u so much hate.I preferred Igbo's to violence hausa /Fulani's.

God bless u my brother.
May d truth always meet u wen u need it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.