Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (55774 Views)

Inciting Comments: Oshiomhole Should Have Been In Prison By Now - Afenifere / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by maynation(f): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
why do you like typing before you think? You took after your foolish master Ojukwu ryt?

Fulani herdsmen have taken over your land, raped your mothers, slaughtered your children and Herr you are chanting Biafra.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by 9free(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ralphdan:

How daft ur speech sounds . grin
I don't argue with a stupendously foolish fellow.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Johnsown1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

Are u sure that ur OK, even though they gave u their breast to suck for free that time,does it mean that they will continue given it to u,
Havent you heard of the killings at Enugu, IMO,delta,Bornu,ekiti,abj, maidugri etc and ur still talking about peaceful northans,

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by petekayo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
They should leave before the dead line. Northerners=Bokoharam. 'Dead men tells no tales'

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Abfinest007(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
now I get the true msg d north want to use quit notice to shift our attention from restructuring but it won't work .

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by bkool7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Northerners are very peaceful I keep saying it. I served in the north. My students are also traders in the market and whenever they see me a southerner coming to the market, they'll surround me asking me to come and buy from them and I got the best deals ever. #500 cow meat will full my pot I'll even get tired of eating meat. I watch free matches at the viewing center. I walk freely with my phone in the night and no cultists or agbero harassed me. Why are my saying all these? It's only a few bad egg is making the north look bad, if you have never been to the north, you'll never know. Igbos have the biggest houses and pharmacies in the north and they're happy. Leave them alone.

people shouting here are those that have never been to or lived in the north before .
I have been to kano , zamfara , zaira , kaduna , katsina. and funtua. I lived about 3 years in katsina town and Funtua . Funtua reminds me of ibadan and osogbo . its filled with people from the south of Nigeria . I once entered a street in Funtua and I thought I was in osogbo because of the nature of the environment and the people .
Few Northeners are hostile to southerners and when you recalled that the northern elites are enemies of the northern majority , everything becomes clear

Everyone that counts in the north have waved aside this unholy threat . We should just regard those youths as enemies of the north and nigeria
All i will say is Nigeria belongs to all of us , and there's no region that doesn't have something to contribute so some of us should stop acting like we are more important . Lets respect out diversity
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by emmaitive(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
bros nah dea religion spoil dem

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Michel2013: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
mekaboy:
It's time we have a United southern Nigeria. Tinubu and the entire south cannot be talking of restructuring, while we are told it's not buharis priority.

is this a conspiracy? many individuals and groups are condemning this provocative declaration but we are still waiting for obj, tinubu and oduduwa to react to this declaration. is this the meaning of being partisan?

2 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by farouk0403(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who give a fuuhck, our ultimatum only goes to the igbos but if the yoruba's want to leave they are free to vamoos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Godfullsam(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:
I thought afonja's, brown roofers and ewedu Sippers say its just for Igbo's alone to vacate the north? Like the uneducated miscreants up north have ewedu dictectors to differentiate South West, south east and south south? Afonja's better receive wisdom from their elders and go back to their brown roofs in Oshogbo! grin

You are very stupid. The same fool like you will be complaining that yorubas always sit on the fence and refused to say anything.

Note that whatever happens, you people will be mostly affected because you have your useless and homeless people are more in the north than any other tribes.

Pls just make sure that ur people return to south east before October first. Don't let me see your flat head anywhere in the south west.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by magoo10(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Am happy to know that this is coming from a Yoruba man ,some of them have been talking like people whose brains have been used to fry pop corn

5 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
bkool7:

people shouting here are those that have never been to or lived in the north before .
I have been to kano , zamfara , zaira , kaduna , katsina. and funtua. I lived about 3 years in katsina town and Funtua . Funtua reminds me of ibadan and osogbo . its filled with people from the south of Nigeria . I once entered a street in Funtua and I thought I was in osogbo because of the nature of the environment and the people .
Few Northeners are hostile to southerners and when you recalled that the northern elites are enemies of the northern majority , everything becomes clear

Everyone that counts in the north have waved aside this unholy threat . We should just regard those youths as enemies of the north and nigeria
All i will say is Nigeria belongs to all of us , and there's no region that doesn't have something to contribute so some of us should stop acting like we are more important . Lets respect out diversity
you're a reasonable guy. God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by burner44(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
i stayed in the north for about 8 years. i know no hausa - fulani man or woman to be peaceful. they are all perfect definitions of wickedness.

8 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by MikaSoko(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ile ya
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by booblacain(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

Come back and become IDPs in the East?
Come back and be victimized by the same people shouting over the roof now that they should come home?
Come back and their lives sniffed out by Kidnappers, Abgeros, Cultist and Thieves?
Come back and face artificial inflation of goods and properties because those in the East currently would rather become millionaires on their brothers blood.

I am not leaving the North one inch.

Word.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Yorubas should stop hiding under another ethnic group to achieve their aim. Be bold to push your agenda.

Don't be scared of Hausas. Look at them eyeball to eyeball. It makes you have respect
It is not about fight, it is about wisdom. Go and ask USSR.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by NICENEDU29: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You don't know a thing..I spent many years in North and so I know better than this myopic nonsense you have written here just because you were given 500 naira cow meat
My dear don't mind the olodo. Remember that he stated that he served there, which means he was a Youth Corper when he was there. But he was so quick to forget that Youth Corpers are usually treated with great hospitality and respect wherever they are serving because they are regarded as "Federal Government Children". Anybody who has served or who is still serving will confirm this.

6 Likes

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by booblacain(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
burner44:
i stayed in the north for about 8 years. i know no hausa - fulani man or woman to be peaceful. they are all perfect definitions of wickedness.
Nonsense talk.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Johnsown1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back

There is nothing that will make me to live in the north talkmore of investing, the average Hausa+fulani+Chadian youth is either in the forest rearing cows, producing babies like fowl and leaving the four walls in other to learn

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

Wasa da kaza, ba eberi yanka

find someone to translate it
You try bro, but it's Wasa da Kaza, bata hana yanka.
loosely translated: Familiarity doesn't stop you from killing your play mate.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Ralphdan(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
9free:

I don't argue with a stupendously foolish fellow.

U see
Dumb! grin
How are you able to walk around being dis daft?
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Dumb ass mofo
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Baroba(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:

Voice of reason, let's pray we hear more of you.. God bless. Nigerians​ must learn to co exist..

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mynd44:

You must have been attending the same town hall meeting as Mizmycoli grin grin
grin grin. But that's the truth! El-Rufai is the main suspect. Shebi it's in Kaduna they made the declaration? Ehen na!

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
marv1:
. Yes. You are right to some extent. I served in Sokoto twenty years ago and I was there for another three years making four years l stayed there. I can tell you what happened during the southern Kaduna killing. After that incident, the same killing has happened again like more than three times till date Those people don't want to know if you had lived with them for decades , once the killing starts you are their first target as non Hausa tribe. To worsen the situation, the current IG of police is a very tribalistic man to the core. He has compromised his office to a large extent on this.
you're absolutely right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by gidjah(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:

Wasa da kaza, ba eberi yanka

find someone to translate it
hajahahahahahahaha!!! so bros u know dat proverb you must be living up here too !
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Tonnierichy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
I thought only the Ibos were asked to leave the North? Wetin concern SW for the matter? Abi friendship don end? grin grin grin
Oga go and read d shit
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by zoedew: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
What manner of Elders fanning the embers of war! #divisiveelders
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by crisisexpert321(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
The hausa people are peaceful, only when you add religion it becomes thunder bolt. I was born and bred in kaduna. Traveled 30 states in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Gotze1: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
xcolanto:
I thought afonja's, brown roofers and ewedu Sippers say its just for Igbo's alone to vacate the north? Like the uneducated miscreants up north have ewedu dictectors to differentiate South West, south east and south south? Afonja's better receive wisdom from their elders and go back to their brown roofs in Oshogbo! grin
Yes ooi, you too call your brothers to come back to your gully eroded Nsala stippling land.
Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Eluwilussit(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
sorry about ur friend who died but we're both saying the same thing. This jihadists are only a small minority of the northern population. You need to see how igbos are happy in the north. I visited a friend of mine in sokoto and guess what I saw, the whole street was filled with igbos and 95% of the houses are owned by igbos with exotic cars, churches, schools etc. It'll be affect them if they abandon all that and come back

So what is the alternative? Stay back and be slaughtered? I need an answer, please.

1 Like

Re: Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Johnsown1:

There is nothing that will make me to live in the north talkmore of investing, the average Hausa+fulani+Chadian youth is either in the forest rearing cows, producing babies like fowl and leaving the four walls in other to learn
lolz. Can you believe that igbos are landlords to hausas in their own land. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.