Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa (55503 Views)

25 Most Expensive World Currencies In 2019 / Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa - October 1, 2017 / Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa…. You Wont Believe The No1, It Will Shock Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by saharainfos: 2:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Top 10 Highest Valued Currencies In Africa: A currency value is usually dependent on the present state or condition of that country’s economy and also on how strong the purchasing power of that currency is in the international market. The United states Dollar is used worldwide to trade in the international market hence, most African currencies can value their individual country currency based on the how it stands against the US Dollar.
https://naijabioworth.com.ng/top-10-highest-valued-currencies-in-africa/
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
akeensbussy:
It is not the exchange rate of the country currency that determines the standard of living but Manufacturing and Exportation of goods and services that does that.

Compare South Korean Won to Libya Dinar.

Then compare their standard of living.

which is more developed?
Preach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by Rextizzle(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
Preach
Hey
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Hey
ohyyy
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by darfay: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
freeDR:

LISTEN UP:

That those countries have a better exchange rate does not mean they have a better economy.

E.g 1kuwaiti dinar = 3.30dollars.

Does that make Kuwaiti economy better than that of the US?

You are clueless.
You can never compare the quality of life of Kuwaitis to Americans
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by Rextizzle(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2018
jagugu88li:
ohyyy
How are you? you really look like an angel. smiley
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by freeDR(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
darfay:

You are clueless.
You can never compare the quality of life of Kuwaitis to Americans
Go and get some education, kid.
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by darfay: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
freeDR:

Go and get some education, kid.

Clueless brain dead fellow
Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by freeDR(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
darfay:

My father is a Clueless brain dead fellow
That's OK. That's OK.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa by darfay: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
freeDR:

My God punish my useless re.tard of an uncle for impregnating my LovePeddler of a shameless mother under the hot sun. No wonder they gave birth to a transgendered like myself.biko lemme goan do my makeup o jare .

Nawa o. May God judge that uncle of yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE / Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.