Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19828 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin grin smiley cheesy He lives,that i'm alive today is by His grace.
Good morning smiley
Sweetimcheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
onyindidi come out...featherless bee
Balless man, that one too na man? angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Eazybay(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Fearlez:

You're a very dangerous person, one who has no scruples about lying and sticking his neck out when he's wrong. Below is your use of the word "sisters in arms" and you weren't referring to any movie. You clearly meant the other girls who were friends with her.
You were grammatically wrong.

Brother-in-arms chiefly means soldiers in combat together. The spirit is masculine hence the modern coinage of sisters-in-arms when women began enlisting in combat roles in the army.

You're desperately flipflopping and it's making you look denser than you were when we started.

I give up.. You somehow know what I had in mind? I said u wea right. Pls read up our chat, and look up d meaning of flipflopping.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sweetimcheesy
Mummy yo! kissHow was night night?smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Mummy yo! kissHow was night night?smiley
Night was cool babygrin
I see how one frustrated chewing boy dey abuse himself last nightgrin una well-done

Makky sweetie

Aderola15 the most beautiful, I sight ugrin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Night was cool babygrin
I see how one frustrated chewing boy dey abuse himself last nightgrin una well-done

Makky sweetie

Aderola15 the most beautiful, I sight ugrin
SMH
Are u married

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by TrapHedges(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Mba o, nke ahu ka na ako tuu.. undecided
Nwanne enwerokwam time, I'm on to the next one.
lol on¥e bia church e meeting ¥a baptism sharp sharp grin oge adiro at all.

Gm bro
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. This is what you'll have been doing since last night, intentionally turning blind eyes to the fact that her words were directed at nairaland girls, romance section in particular... Where do we have people creating thread, isn't it nairaland? Yes! Her comment was to address us while painting herself holy, the thread is about girls that don't reply PMs and she categorically said "she doesn't reply PMs too". So, insulting us because we don't reply PMs is nothing short of hypocrisy.

Good morning dear
Good morning sis
I feel you my sis
I just read her post over again and realized why some nairaland ladies might have taken it personal
I can't speak for her though
However, my argument was against the fact that the whole thread was about her
Now i don't belive that is fair cause she only made one comment which expressed her view
I am not defending her comment or view though
She can do that herself

But are you omo Ibadan
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

SMH
Are u married
Ignored
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
Good morning sis
I feel you my sis
I just read her post over again and realized why some nairaland ladies might have taken it personal
I can't speak for her though
However, my argument was against the fact that the whole thread was about her
Now i don't belive that is fair cause she only made one comment which expressed her view
I am not defending her comment or view though
She can do that herself

But are you omo Ibadan
Baba u still dey heregrin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ignored
I just asked a question
Cos of ur previous post calling d gal a pervert
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I just asked a question
Cos of ur previous post calling d gal a pervert
I call the op pervert not my girls. Read and understand my posts before you quote me. You were attacking my girls last night
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I call the op pervert not my girls. Read and understand my posts before you quote me. You were attacking my girls last night
lmao so u don get galz grin
was not attacking dem
but dey all focused on 1 person which was uncalled 4
Anyway ndo if my question got u angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Baba u still dey heregrin
I just wake up now
Come see say person don mention me
I come respond
Your peeps were hot yesterday grin
But the KO was saved for a lady like themselves
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lmao so u don get galz grin
was not attacking dem
but dey all focused on 1 person which was uncalled 4
Anyway ndo if my question got u angry
I'm not angry, the girl no try at all. Insulting her sisters cos of all this teens wey never get bearbear not to talk of dating her. E pain us
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not angry, the girl no try at all. Insulting her sisters cos of all this teens wey never get bearbear not to talk of dating her. E pain us
ur ryt tho
but she didn't generalise
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
I just wake up now
Come see say person don mention me
I come respond
Your peeps where hot yesterday grin
But the KO was saved for a lady like themselves
I slept off last night, I was smiling through the pages as I was reading their comments. grin my peeps are learning to unit against these teens attacking them unnecessarily
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

ur ryt tho
but she didn't generalise
Her cup of tea. It's wrong for her to attack. Me ladies I owe una airtime for job well-donegrin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kaboninc(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Will you marry me? embarassed embarassed

Hmmmmm
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I slept off last night, I was smiling through the pages as I was reading their comments. grin my peeps are learning to unit against these teens attacking them unnecessarily
yes there is strength in unity
But I felt it was odd that one person was targeted through out the night
Well I guess that is probably lady's way if doing things
Anyway I enjoyed the fights too grin
Your peeps were really prepared
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes there is strength in unity
But I felt it was odd that one person was targeted through out the night
Well I guess that is probably ladies way if doing things
Anyway I enjoyed the fights too grin
Your peeps were really prepared
gringrin SharpMouthGanggrin that's the name of our gang.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

Respect is not firstly EARNED. We are expected to first give respect to people. I am sure that's how you were taught and that's how a lot of people generally behave - they first give you respect, show courtesy and decorum to others. It's only when that first respect freely given is lost that it has to be EARNED. It's the same thing with trust. Human beings are generally trusting. It's their default response. Only after its been lost will it have to be EARNED
You said "Respect" isn't firstly earned...well, personally I don't go about giving people who lack manners or proper home training respect. I would make an exception of elderly people 'cause most of their irrational decisions are based on mid-life crisis, therefore their supposedly bad attitude is pardonable. As adults, there're things that're not expected of us to say or do to our neighbours which we ought to know without being told what the consequences would be when lines are crossed. I don't give respect to people who failed to respect themselves.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
lol
OK I will not want to cross part with that gang
I have to run now
I have to start my day
Peace cool
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
lol
OK I will not want to cross part with that part gang
I have to run now
I have to start my day
Peace cool
God bless your hustle baba. We are cool people. Cold don give me chest pain cry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

They wee get oooo cheesy grin
Morning babez. Do have a nice day. kiss
You too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
That's so hypocritical embarassed
That's another thing they are good at... hypocrisy.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. Lailai, you must dey mood nii tongue

Wetin do ya day, customers buy on credit abi maga no pay?

I was fine until you complained about your day, you know your happiness is my happiness cheesy grin

So, mesef get as I be tongue

BTW, where is Midehi2?
hey sup! no mind me jare, weekend hangover and starting a new week.

wetin dey sup na cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
God bless your hustle baba. We are cool people. Cold don give me chest pain cry
y cold go give u chest pain, tell am make he cuddle u wella na grin

whats sup babe?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
teehamzat:

You know me now, ija wa ija o si, always guiding cheesy

But am yet to lighten all up, my day dint really have much juice in it and i suppose it might affect tomorrow, monday for me defines other work days..but its fine...i trust God

Hmmmm dat so sweet of you dear angry

Nd yes midehi2 is cool i suppose...not like we being in touch, but i did give her a mention, i should have a talk with her smiley

Enjoy the rest of your night love cheesy
yes am very cool grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by CaptainNipples: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2017
good morning beautiful people
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

y cold go give u chest pain, tell am make he cuddle u wella na grin

whats sup babe?
I catch cold like babiesgrin grin them dey cuddle nowadays? gringrin

I'm good dear, you ? You were missing in action yesterdaygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.