Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19826 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
You don't demand for respect, it's earned. When some of you act like gentlemen you'd get respect from the ladies.
blowing u better kiss for this, oya catch am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I catch cold like babiesgrin grin them dey cuddle nowadays? gringrin

I'm good dear, you ? You were missing in action yesterdaygrin
chai i miss ooo,

some guys are just too much and reasonable, just going thru the thread now...and one she-kwashiokor was yarning rubbish

halla me always na, make i laugh in swahili grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

chai i miss ooo,

some guys are just too much and reasonable, just going thru the thread now...and one she-kwashiokor was yarning rubbish

halla me always na, make i laugh in swahili grin
we go soon start our meetings. grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Help us tell them oooo. You send a PM, I go through your posts to have an idea of whom I'll be dealing with, you've got nothing reasonable to type aside calling girls different names and they think we would be foolish enough to reply them abi... undecided
no mind them, and they say we don't reply pms, i got a pm of recent, went thru his posts, mheen i gat to reply cos so much one can learn to the little we know....and since then, very mature chat, business, advice....no childish unnecessary talks.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

no mind them, and they say we don't reply pms, i got a pm of recent, went thru his posts, mheen i gat to reply cos so much one can learn to the little we know....and since then, very mature chat, business, advice....no childish unnecessary talks.
grin not some chewing boys from romanceland
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
we go soon start our meetings. grin
yes ooo...and the title will be?

oya think fast

cc:
Aderola15
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin not some chewing boys from romanceland
and the kiss and tell grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

yes ooo...and the title will be?

oya think fast

cc:
Aderola15
Lol, we go talk about am later. Make una come up with ideas. We want to restore sanity back on this section. No more bashing of ladies.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, we go talk about am later. Make una come up with ideas. We want to restore sanity back on this section. No more bashing of ladies.
gbam!

pms later
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

gbam!

pms later
yes, we gat to give brain to some brainless chewing gum boys here.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Fearlez: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
TheUmbra:

Guy no vex o! Below are a sample of your recent posts. I'll use them as psychoanalysis to unearth your psychological makeup. Shall we?

You directed the above quote to a shinarlaura. From your post you did the "following". Were you so needy, lacking in self esteem or you're just lame on the love game? Well, let's study further. And was that English you typed up there or Afrikaans?

Your directed the above remark at Mzlarem: There your frustration was registered for the first time in this study. But what could be the cause? Let's continue digging.

Directed at sexybbstar. You have openly showed your romantic interest towards her but you're too clumsy and bereft of finesse to woo her. Rather you friendzone yourself by acknowledging she has a man. "GOD BLESS YOUR MAN" was that supposed to be a pickup line? You simply want to be THAT MAN but there you are with the most lousy and circumventive approach. Shame on you!

Directed towards the same sexybbstar. The girl you couldn't man up and express your feelings for directly. Instead of you to approach lezz to give you some of his irresistible lines, you chose to hate him because he prospered where you failed miserably.
Just look at your cheap, butt-licking, uninspiring line. What girl is going to fall for a clumsy, lily-livered toaster like you.

And they're the reason you spend all day in Romance section. While they rejected you because you're clumsy in the game, you call them names.

Frustration takes another toll on you as the chances to find yourself a mate dwindle.

Gradually, you're turning into a psychopath as frustration and congi take over you.

Your social status was laid bare here; you're obviously still learning the ropes of life and you had the guts to talk about lezz. Mr spit, you should spit on yourself. You should fix your life first especially on financial matters before expressing your premature desire for women. Little wonder you're looking for a financially independent woman. Shameless man!

Here you go again. No self respect. Lousy fellow with lousy pickup lines. Even women two centuries ago would have found you boring.

There! Male love-vendor.

Conclusion: instead of hating on the likes of lezz who have everything you ever dreamed of, approach them humbly and they may provide you with solutions that would remedy your boring, uninspiring life.

Lolz, I did a cursory appraisal on his posts, found out he couldn't even complete NYSC and I resolved then and there to ignore him as Nigerian health practitioners ignore fatal gunshot victims.

Another bedbug he is whose self-esteem has the same lifespan as his internet subscription.

Out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
yes, we gat to give brain to some brainless chewing gum boys here.
and some brainless dicklicking kwashiokor grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

and some brainless dicklicking kwashiokor grin
Yeahgrin the girl dey vex me
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
teehamzat:
Inmyopeenion, i see you viewing, what do you have to say grin
I don't get involve in things like this! Its totally unhealthy for my fingers!
Thanks for the mention tho

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Night was cool babygrin
I see how one frustrated chewing boy dey abuse himself last nightgrin una well-done

Makky sweetie

Aderola5 the most beautiful, I sight ugrin
Good morning dear, I don't really understand these boys. I remember when sekxy said nairaland guys are not to be taken serious. All the guys came for her head in the thread because of generalization.
This lady called nairaland girls, "shallow brained". And it's okay with the guys.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Good morning dear, I don't really understand these boys. I remember when sekxy said nairaland guys are not to be taken serious. All the guys came for her head in the thread because of generalization.
This lady called nairaland girls, "shallow brained". And it's okay with the guys.
Don't mind her, she want to be in their good books
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by iamDaisy(f): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Kikikikiki cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
makydebbie:

Not okay with all the guys, only shallow minded like his will agree to that
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Abbeycharles(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2017
And their madness still continues this morning.. Are these not the people who should be busy doing something with their lives yet these demented fellow are still here heaping praises on themselves. You all ugly bitches sit your lazy ass here this early morning gossiping about someone that gives no damn about your pathetic life

The one that has no iota of shame at all is Oyindidi, a married woman with a son forming committee with these jobless and unproductive set of girls. You really need to be shamed of yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by inMyOpeenion(f): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
lol! Augmentum de populi
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Fearlez:

Lolz, I did a cursory appraisal on his posts, found out he couldn't even complete NYSC and I resolved there and there to ignore him as Nigerian health practitioners ignore fatal gunshot victims.[\b]

Another bedbug he is [b] whose self-esteem has the same lifespan as his internet subscription.

Out.

Lol this dude here must be an emcee... See puchlinez and similiez!

I can relate tho.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mujtahida: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
You said "Respect" isn't firstly earned...well, personally I don't go about giving people who lack manners or proper home training respect. I would make an exception of elderly people 'cause most of their irrational decisions are based on mid-life crisis, therefore their supposedly bad attitude is pardonable. As adults, there're things that're not expected of us to say or do to our neighbours which we ought to know without being told what the consequences would be when lines are crossed. I don't give respect to people who failed to respect themselves.
Read your first paragraph again. That solves it. Generally from your experience are the greater number of people you meet badly behaved?

Let's put this in context of life(remove your mind from the topic of this thread) . So when you were a child did your parents teach you about respect by stressing the negative way 'Benita, you see people generally lack manners and therefore they must first earn your respect' Or did they say 'my daughter as a properly brought up child show respect to people'?
Knowing our parents of a generation ago I'd bet it was the second that most likely defined how you were brought up by the words and actions of your parents.

So if you enter an office, a home or any place you won't greet (which is the first sign of respect) you will wait for the person to earn your respect first abi?
If a visitor comes to your house you will not offer him any form of hospitality (which in Africa is considered as a mark of respect) you will wait for the person to earn it first?

This is exactly what I mean. People generally give respect first. It is only when the recipient shows himself unworthy that it has to be earned.
That's why I explained to you earlier on that it's the same thing with trust. Human beings are generally very trusting. People don't generally move about covered in doubt and scepticism except those who have been seriously and repeatedly betrayed. That's why we generally believe what we read, enter buses driven by drivers we don't know, do business with people we have not seen. Even all the fake news, bad events, duping, fraud, scams and betrayals have not stopped people from trusting. It's the same with respect. On average people are generally respectful and they freely give respect. But you sha if I get you right might be different.

My objection is when people just accept a saying without thinking it through. I have thought about the saying 'respect is not given it must be earned' and I know it's not absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by makydebbie(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Or she has a beef with a lady and she was referring to her. And decided to generalize it which is very wrong.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by henrylowe(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:
And their madness still continues this morning.. Are these not the people who should be busy doing something with their lives yet these demented fellow are still here heaping praises on themselves. You all ugly bitches sit your lazy ass here this early morning gossiping about someone that gives no damn about your pathetic life

The one that has no iota of shame at all is Oyindidi, a married woman with a son forming committee with these jobless and unproductive set of girls. You really need to be shamed of yourself
Una no go kill person for Nairaland grin

If truly they are doing something meaningful with their lives, you will not see them here this early morning again. The person they are hating on is not even online at the moment while these bitches are still discussing her issue. Useless set of lazy ass bitches

So that Oyindidi is even married with children yet her own stupidity outweigh that of her crew members. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
makydebbie:
leave those small small jambites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

Read your first paragraph again. That solves it. Generally from your experience are the greater number of people you meet badly behaved?

Let's put this in context of life(remove your mind from the topic of this thread) . So when you were a child did your parents teach you about respect by stressing the negative way 'Benita, you see people generally lack manners and therefore they must first earn your respect' Or did they say 'my daughter as a properly brought up child show respect to people'?
Knowing our parents of a generation ago I'd bet it was the second that most likely defined how you were brought up by the words and actions of your parents.

So if you enter an office, a home or any place you won't greet (which is the first sign of respect) you will wait for the person to earn your respect first abi?
If a visitor comes to your house you will not offer him any form of hospitality (which in Africa is considered as a mark of respect) you will wait for the person to earn it first?

This is exactly what I mean. People generally give respect first. It is only when the recipient shows himself unworthy that it has to be earned.
That's why I explained to you earlier on that it's the same thing with trust. Human beings are generally very trusting. People don't generally move about covered in doubt and scepticism except those who have been seriously and repeatedly betrayed. That's why we generally believe what we read, enter buses driven by drivers we don't know, do business with people we have not seen. Even all the fake news, bad events, duping, fraud, scams and betrayals have not stopped people from trusting. It's the same with respect. On average people are generally respectful and they freely give respect. But you sha if I get you right might be different.

My objection is when people just accept a saying without thinking it through. I have thought about the saying 'respect is not given it must be earned' and I know it's not absolutely correct.
In reference to the embolden. That I greet you doesn't mean I respect you. Don't interchange both, courtsey demands I greet, society has made it a norm that you must greet an older person but greeting doesn't transcend to being respectful.

Compare both definitions.

Courtesy... The showing of politeness in one's attitude and behaviour towards others.

Respect... A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something excited by their abilities, qualities or achievement.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
henrylowe:
Una no go kill person for Nairaland grin

If truly they are doing something meaningful with their lives, you will not see them here this early morning again. The person they are hating on is not even online at the moment while these bitches are still discussing her issue. Useless set of lazy ass bitches

So that Oy. indidi is even married with children yet her own stupidity outweigh that of her crew members. What a shame!
Rejected pervertgrin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:

If e pain you try marry, brokelyn
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:

Next time you talk about my son you'll hate me... Brainless moroooooon, abbey I guess you are in Rivers state, come and tell me this in person. Idiotaaaaa
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by GodsLastBorn: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

You'll should just shut up and stop being sore losers, how the fvck am I supposed to hate on a fellow girl? She's naive and that naivety will be used against her soon... We know how you lots rush to create stupid threads when the relationship goes sour.

Ps: I'm nothing close to ugly, get that into your small head undecided
All the time, what do most of you gain from hauling insults all day? what? let's say she's naive( which she's definitely not, she's intelligent) then she should be burned at the stakes?! you might not be ugly but you and the mzl... girl sure sound ugly & BTW she's ugly & her make up couldn't even save her or hide her "Worgliness" #Fact, do you doubt me?. On the side of the game to hell with looks BC it ain't shitt, why can't you all discuss or tender your opinions without insults? you can correct her in a better way.

op not all Nl girls are dumb and not all guys here are smart too but the ratio tilts more to the girls maybe because most of them just hop online to post ridiculous things without analysing it. I once saw a thread about no man should have an erection if he's broke and believe me that left me stunningly speechless, how, what, when or who thinks or posts such? when did people turn into oxygen wasting matter?! who raised this individual? I definitely blame the people that raised her because they failed woefully or didn't do their job at all.

I wonder why you guys cry wolf about Nl girls, this and that and take it personal most times, these people don't count in your lives, that is if you got one.

no one is perfect y'all should let bias and sentiments go if you all can (M.I 10) but at the end of the day, believe it or not the world needs few stupid, dumb, airheads and so on but the problem is that their number is drastically increasing.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:

Is ur 2nd name savage grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mujtahida: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
In reference to the embolden. That I greet you doesn't mean I respect you. Don't interchange both, courtsey demands I greet, society has made it a norm that you must greet an older person but greeting doesn't transcend to being respectful.

Compare both definitions.

Courtesy... The showing of politeness in one's attitude and behaviour towards others.

Respect... A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something excited by their abilities, qualities or achievement.
Indeed I checked the dictionary. Respect is a multilayered word, very fluid and loaded. It encompasses both courtesy and deep admiration depending on the position of the recipient on the graph of intimacy - from say family members, friends, acquaintance, to total strangers so that while you might show respect as deep admiration to your family members and significant others, you'd show respect as courtesy to casual acquaintances and total strangers.

Don't be doctrinaire in your thinking. I am not here to win an argument.What is respect in your language? In my language the closest word I can think of is 'Ojima'. It means to honour, to give regard to and greetings across cultural divides from Africa to Asia to Europe is surely a mark of respect.

So to respect you, I must show you deep admiration even if we just have a fleeting, chance encounter and if I don't it means I don't respect you? I need not admire you- not to even talk of deeply admire - to respect you. Courtesy is respect and respect involves courtesy.

Respect is the first and basic minimum of human interactive behaviour we give to others and it reaches out to all even children and those we are superior to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.