Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19815 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

Indeed I checked the dictionary. Respect is a multilayered word, very fluid and loaded. It encompasses both courtesy and deep, admiration depending on the position of the recipient on the graph of intimacy - from say family members, friends, acquaintance, to total strangers so that while you might show respect as deep admiration to your family members and significant others, you'd show respect as courtesy to casual acquaintances and total strangers.

Don't be doctrinaire in your thinking. I am not here to win an argument.
What is respect in your language? In my language the closest word I can think of is 'Ojima' it means to honour, to give regard to and greetings across cultural divides from Africa to Asia to Europe is surely a mark of respect.

So to respect you, I must show you deep admiration even if we just have a fleeting, chance encounter and if I don't it means I don't respect you? I need not admire you- not to even talk of deeply admire - to respect you. Courtesy is respect and respect involves courtesy.

Respect is the first and basic minimum of human interactive behaviour we give to others and it reaches out to all even children and those we are superior to.
Let's agree to disagree.

Are you an Asian?, Ojima!. grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by EtherealAnn(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Eazybay:

So no romancelander was nice enuf to correct your grammatical miscarriage? Even ur sisters in arms? Please before you resort to ur saucy default mode just change the 'result' in ur post to 'resort', u even made d mistake twice!!!
Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mujtahida: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
Let's agree to disagree.

Are you an Asian?, Ojima!. grin
It sounds Japanese right? Nope I am not. That's even our first born, my elder sister's name.

How can we agree to disagree? We can disagree oo but to agree to disagree? No way. Once we agree, disagreement ti pari niyen (disagreement has ended be that)* just joking

Cheers
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Mujtahida:

It sounds Japanese right? Nope I am not. That's even our first born, my elder sister's name.

How can we agree to disagree? We can disagree oo but to agree to disagree? No way. Once we agree, disagreement ti pari niyen (disagreement has ended be that)* just joking

Cheers
I hear that in Korean movies I see. Either "Ojima" or "Ajuma". Anyway, have a nice day ahead.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mujtahida: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Benita27:
I hear that in Korean movies I see. Either "Ojima" or "Ajuma". Anyway, have a nice day ahead.
Maybe we are related to Koreans ooo.
Ajuma is Friday in my language- from Jumat the Muslim Friday. What does Ojima and Ajuma mean in Korean? Nice day you too.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by GodsLastBorn: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiii.

Sweetheart take it easy on us na grin

Now that's an example of a girl that knows she isn't in or among the parameter that the girl they're bashing is typing about. If you don't possess those things she mentioned you won't mind.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2017
This kind thread ehn
People are still reacting to a single girls post
She is not the op mind you

Personal insults here and there

grin

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by kumulus(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Still finding it difficult to see why this my comment is on the 17th page.....Biko somebody shu tell me wah you guys be discussing on 16 NL pages regarding this post. Ejoor
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abbeycharles:
And their madness still continues this morning.. Are these not the people who should be busy doing something with their lives yet these demented fellow are still here heaping praises on themselves. You all ugly bitches sit your lazy ass here this early morning gossiping about someone that gives no damn about your pathetic life

The one that has no iota of shame at all is Oyindidi, a married woman with a son forming committee with these jobless and unproductive set of girls. You really need to be shamed of yourself
I find this post very stupi.d and irritating from a useless kid who lacks common sense, you who is less busy, not pathetic, why sit your dead dick here commenting too, don't you think you shouldn't be lazy here too, guys like you is why this forum is sick and tiring, must you bring her son in this undecided undecided now its a crime to be married not olosho again. very useless dumb set of beings.

You think some of us don't have life, we do, show me your work lazy fragile dick, lets see how busy you are, Ode!

Me doing my hard earned job doesn't mean I shouldn't play around for few mins.. nonsense!

I know you wouldn't know what kind of job is this, Otondo! tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
All the time, what do most of you gain from hauling insults all day? what? let's say she's naive( which she's definitely not, she's intelligent) then she should be burned at the stakes?! you might not be ugly but you and the mzl... girl sure sound ugly & BTW she's ugly & her make up couldn't even save her or hide her "Worgliness" #Fact, do you doubt me?. On the side of the game to hell with looks BC it ain't shitt, why can't you all discuss or tender your opinions without insults? you can correct her in a better way.

op not all Nl girls are dumb and not all guys here are smart too but the ratio tilts more to the girls maybe because most of them just hop online to post ridiculous things without analysing it. I once saw a thread about no man should have an erection if he's broke and believe me that left me stunningly speechless, how, what, when or who thinks or posts such? when did people turn into oxygen wasting matter?! who raised this individual? I definitely blame the people that raised her because they failed woefully or didn't do their job at all.

I wonder why you guys cry wolf about Nl girls, this and that and take it personal most times, these people don't count in your lives, that is if you got one.

no one is perfect y'all should let bias and sentiments go if you all can (M.I 10) but at the end of the day, believe it or not the world needs few stupid, dumb, airheads and so on but the problem is that their number is drastically increasing.
My brother, I went through all the pages and I weep for these ladies and the parents that gave birth to them. Reading their comments scares the hell out of me for having a female child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

I find this post very stupi.d and irritating from a useless kid who lacks common sense, you who is less busy, not pathetic, why sit your dead dick here commenting too, don't you think you shouldn't be lazy here too, guys like you is why this forum is sick and tiring, must you bring her son in this undecided undecided now its a crime to be married not olosho again. very useless dumb set of beings.

You think some of us don't have life, we do, show me your work lazy fragile dick, lets see how busy you are, Ode!

Me doing my hard earned job doesn't mean I shouldn't play around for few mins.. nonsense!

are you are into IT shocked
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by jmaxjohn(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

I may be wrong, but why are you tracking klm flights?
That's a multi passenger ssr app by sabre red. So, theoretically, you work with air-france klm.
That's the best I got.

Beautiful profile pix tho
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
jmaxjohn:

I may be wrong, but why are you tracking klm flights?
That's a multi passenger ssr app by sabre red. So, theoretically, you work with air-france klm.
That's the best I got.

Beautiful profile pix tho
not tracking, checking a seat for a passenger

Thanks thou.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
are you are into IT shocked
Lol
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

They should table it it o... Wetin I do dem?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na true now... Why should some people have a group where they talk about people they don't know and probably will not even meet them through their life time?

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

Lol
grin so you work in the airport
Nice job wink
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
All the time, what do most of you gain from hauling insults all day? what? let's say she's naive( which she's definitely not, she's intelligent) then she should be burned at the stakes?! you might not be ugly but you and the mzl... girl sure sound ugly & BTW she's ugly & her make up couldn't even save her or hide her "Worgliness" #Fact, do you doubt me?. On the side of the game to hell with looks BC it ain't shitt, why can't you all discuss or tender your opinions without insults? you can correct her in a better way.

op not all Nl girls are dumb and not all guys here are smart too but the ratio tilts more to the girls maybe because most of them just hop online to post ridiculous things without analysing it. I once saw a thread about no man should have an erection if he's broke and believe me that left me stunningly speechless, how, what, when or who thinks or posts such? when did people turn into oxygen wasting matter?! who raised this individual? I definitely blame the people that raised her because they failed woefully or didn't do their job at all.

I wonder why you guys cry wolf about Nl girls, this and that and take it personal most times, these people don't count in your lives, that is if you got one.

no one is perfect y'all should let bias and sentiments go if you all can (M.I 10) but at the end of the day, believe it or not the world needs few stupid, dumb, airheads and so on but the problem is that their number is drastically increasing.

She threw the first punch, go back to the first page. smiley
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
Good morning sis
I feel you my sis
I just read her post over again and realized why some nairaland ladies might have taken it personal
I can't speak for her though
However, my argument was against the fact that the whole thread was about her
Now i don't belive that is fair cause she only made one comment which expressed her view
I am not defending her comment or view though
She can do that herself

But are you omo Ibadan

Not entirely our fault. The first two pages weren't about her, girls picked on her comment when your people used her words against us, we ain't holy but she shouldn't come here to play mother of Jesus. We don't care about how she seeks her attention either, let her just keep us out of it, she shouldn't slam us just to get you guys to notice her.

Nope, Omo Ekiti.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

no mind them, and they say we don't reply pms, i got a pm of recent, went thru his posts, mheen i gat to reply cos so much one can learn to the little we know....and since then, very mature chat, business, advice....no childish unnecessary talks.

We've got few reasonable ones, that's why I don't generalize but these ones, everything about them is so poor including their manner of approach. There was one that sent message "send me you contact, I want to date you". Midehi, i was shocked nii cheesy grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Night was cool babygrin
I see how one frustrated chewing boy dey abuse himself last nightgrin una well-done

Makky sweetie

Aderola15 the most beautiful, I sight ugrin

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy

Real chewing gum boy ooo cheesy grin cheesy

If you don't see me, who you wan see na tongue kiss
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

We've got few reasonable ones, that's why I don't generalize but these ones, everything about them is so poor including their manner of approach. There was one that sent message "send me you contact, I want to date you". Midehi, i was shocked nii cheesy grin
lol
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Not entirely our fault. The first two pages weren't about her, girls picked on her comment when your people used her words against us, we ain't holy but she shouldn't come here to play mother of Jesus. We don't care about how she seeks her attention either, let her just keep us out of it, she shouldn't slam us just to get you guys to notice her.

Nope, Omo Ekiti.
exactly
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Nope, Omo Ekiti.
first of all I am disapointed you are not from Ibadan embarassed

Like I said before in my previous post I wasn't trying to defend her view with my comments
After all, she didn't address me with her post, neither did she ask me to defend her
Anyway this issue of who is at fault have been over flogged
So let's all just move on
It is a faceless forum after all cool
This message also goes out to the fearless dude, we all had a good dabate
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
greyboy5000:
first of all I am disapointed you are not from Ibadan embarassed

Like I said before in my previous post I wasn't trying to defend her view with my comments
After all, she didn't address me with her post, neither did she ask me to defend her
Anyway this issue of who is at fault have been over flogged
So let's all just move on
It is a faceless forum after all cool
This message also goes out to the fearless dude, we all had a good dabate

Hahahaha grin. Don't be so sad, I'm Ibadan by birth cheesy grin tongue.

Move on keh? Me I dinnur have anything against anybody before na, I just dey freestyle nii... It takes more than words to get on my nerves in the real world, shey na yeye talks from complete strangers go con move me... Lailai, emi Rola fun ra mi cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mimzyy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice! Which Travel agency do you work with wink

I use amadeus. smiley

[i][/i]
midehi2:

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by jakandeola(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

no mind them, and they say we don't reply pms, i got a pm of recent, went thru his posts, mheen i gat to reply cos so much one can learn to the little we know....and since then, very mature chat, business, advice....no childish unnecessary talks.
u sound matured dear I wish to be a friend
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin. Don't be so sad, I'm Ibadan by birth cheesy grin tongue.

Move on keh? Me I dinnur have anything against anybody before na, I just dey freestyle nii... It takes more than words to get on my nerves in the real world, shey na yeye talks from complete strangers go con move me... Lailai, emi Rola fun ra mi cheesy grin cheesy
OK now mama ekiti
It is nice you didn't take anything going here serious
It is also nice to know you were born in Ibadan

So you can be defending Ibadan in the potical section whenever some toldlers decide to post the brown roof picture of their house on the forum and call it Ibadan grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
Nice! Which Travel agency do you work with wink

I use amadeus. smiley

[i][/i]
on the mainland

I use amadeus too but Sabre frequently
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
jakandeola:
u sound matured dear I wish to be a friend
you are welcome
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

goodmorning dear
Hi, Good afternoon..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.