Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19679 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Hi, Good afternoon..
same to you..you brought my attention here since morning and disappeared undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

same to you..you brought my attention here since morning and disappeared undecided
lol please nor vess..
I'm not coming online, since morning..
hws your day being going?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mimzyy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Okay. Is your agency IATA certified? Mine is, and we have mouth watering deals on selected airlines.

midehi2:

on the mainland

I use amadeus too but Sabre frequently

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol please nor vess.. I'm not coming online, since morning.. hws your day being going?
lol.no problem..I bless God and yours
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by GodsLastBorn: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, I went through all the pages and I weep for these ladies and the parents that gave birth to them. Reading their comments scares the hell out of me for having a female child

Bro i used to laugh it off when some were doing it, it was funny to read stupid things and how the person defends it proudly but lately it now seems like a way of life and they're no longer few but most!! Just observe most threads and see the posts by them its appalling, its only few that gives one hope that some still utilize their brain. Hopefully more will.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by jakandeola(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

you are welcome
pls follow me as I follow u
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Bro i used to laugh it off when some were doing it, it was funny to read stupid things and how the person defends it proudly but lately it now seems like a way of life and they're no longer few but most!! Just observe most threads and see the posts by them its appalling, its only few that gives one hope that some still utilize their brain. Hopefully more will.
The rate which people cyber is getting out of hand that people now hide behind their keypads dishing out insults to people just to feel superior and make other person look inferior.

The truth of the matter is that, although, this is a faceless forum but never underestimate the damage a sentence or phase can cause in the life of somebody. At least I can vividly remember when a guy took to his Facebook page telling people that was tired of life and that circumstances beyond his control could make him commit suicide. Instead of people to give him hope, they started raining abusive words on him that they don't give a damn if he commits suicide or not, and could you believe people's comments made this dude terminate his life.

So, the fact that this is a public forum does not mean you should make derogatory comments against people you don't know.. Sooner or later, they will get to understand that the more you bash people you don't know, the lesser your chances of success in life.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
Okay. Is your agency IATA certified? Mine is, and we have mouth watering deals on selected airlines.

Yes IATA certified, sure it should be, like which airlines?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Draei: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Abb.eycharles:
And their madness still continues this morning.. Are these not the people who should be busy doing something with their lives yet these demented fellow are still here heaping praises on themselves. You all ugly bitches sit your lazy ass here this early morning gossiping about someone that gives no damn about your pathetic life

The one that has no iota of shame at all is Oyindidi, a married woman with a son forming committee with these jobless and unproductive set of girls. You really need to be shamed of yourself
Chesumi o0!
grin

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

I find this post very stupi.d and irritating from a useless kid who lacks common sense, you who is less busy, not pathetic, why sit your dead dick here commenting too, don't you think you shouldn't be lazy here too, guys like you is why this forum is sick and tiring, must you bring her son in this undecided undecided now its a crime to be married not olosho again. very useless dumb set of beings.

You think some of us don't have life, we do, show me your work lazy fragile dick, lets see how busy you are, Ode!

Me doing my hard earned job doesn't mean I shouldn't play around for few mins.. nonsense!

I know you wouldn't know what kind of job is this, Otondo! tongue
Like I care about his rant. If he sees me in person he will greet me prostrating like a moooorooon. Oyin online is different from oyin in real life. Allow the dickhead to fool himself. grin I can't compare him to my Prince, the love of my life. He is just 8 but wiser than that moooroon. Them think sey I be that Lady them dey insult her daughter. Try me and see the wrath of a mother with an only child. Dirty son of a biatch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
The rate which people cyber is getting out of hand that people now hide behind their keypads dishing out insults to people just to feel superior and make other person look inferior.

The truth of the matter is at, although, this is a faceless forum but never underestimate the damage a sentence or phase can cause in the life of somebody. At least I can vividly remember when a guy took to his Facebook telling people that was tired of life and that circumstances beyond his control could make him commit suicide. Instead of people to give him hope, they started raining abusive words on him that they don't give a damn if he commits suicide or not, and could you believe people's comments made this dude terminate his life.

So, the fact that this is a public forum does not mean you should hide behind keypad typing anything you like. Sooner or later, they will get to understand that the more you bash people you don't know, the lesser your chances of success in life.
Tosin, the ladies don't just insult people on a faceless forum. They are doing that as a result of how you guys call them names. Like 10 types of runs girls on Nl grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tosin, the ladies don't just insult people on a faceless forum. They are doing that as a result of how you guys call them names. Like 10 types of runs girls on Nl grin
Hahaha.. Funny you cheesy

Well as for me, I guess you've known me for more then two years and you can attest to the fact that I go on my own lane and pay no attention to my haters. The highest I do is to create my "10 Things" and go on my own lane. cheesy

I don't have for all these drama people are acting here.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. Funny you cheesy

Well as for me, I guess you've known me for more then two years and you can attest to the fact that I go on my own lane and pay no attention to my haters. The highest I do is to create my "10 Things" and go on my own lane. cheesy

I don't have for all these drama people are acting here.
Lol, I've know you for like 4 years. People take my matter for head not knowing I na play we dey. Why you attack one of my girls?grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like I care about his rant. If he sees me in person he will greet me prostrating like a moooorooon. Oyin online is different from oyin in real life. Allow the dickhead to fool himself. grin I can't compare him to my Prince, the love of my life. He is just 8 but wiser than that moooroon. Them think sey I be that Lady them dey insult her daughter. Try me and see the wrath of a mother with an only child. Dirty son of a biatch
wow! don't mind them jor

ma di gist later

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.... Some people definitely didn't get enough hugging as a child and surely ain't getting enough sex as an adult hence their frustration and hating on a total stranger on a faceless forum... Ranting since yesterday like dog in heat with no form of relief.

It's a faceless forum like they all yell sha, anybody can be anything, even a cat can claim to be a lion... it is allowed.

BTW, Ugly is now a stale diss grin... Upgrade or remain in the background.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

wow! don't mind them jor

ma di gist later

OK sweerie
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mimzyy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
BA, VS, ET, QR(on some destinations), EY (commenced today), etc.

midehi2:

Yes IATA certified, sure it should be, like which airlines?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by amakadihot87(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op what is really paining you,tell us did any bae reject you?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by NaeChris: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads.
Seriously, i decided not to have anything to do with online duel with anybody talk of a lady, but one made me rent her appart after she pushed me to the wall.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
BA, VS, ET, QR(on some destinations), EY (commenced today), etc.

Ok, I actually had a very good promo today on EK, it was cool thou its a 2 month ticket, route LOS-CGK-LOS, the pax was very lucky despite leaving in 34hrs time

Tonight am trying to get a cut down fare bn Tuesday, you know its always cheap 1hr after 12midnight mostly on tuesdays

Nice meeting a colleague here, its a nice job grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Mimzyy(f): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
At the emboldened, nice. Just pray that the pax doesn't decide to extend his/her stay to avoid stories that touch cos the cost of upgrade on ek promo tkt ehn.. grin

Good to meet you here dear. I agree, it's a very great job. You can't get bored cos it's a new thing everyday.

midehi2:

Ok, I actually had a very good promo today on EK, it was cool thou its a 2 month ticket, route LOS-CGK-LOS, the pax was very lucky despite leaving in 34hrs time

Tonight am trying to get a cut down fare bn Tuesday, you know its always cheap 1hr after 12midnight mostly on tuesdays

Nice meeting a colleague here, its a nice job grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by midehi2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mimzyy:
At the emboldened, nice. Just pray that the pax doesn't decide to extend his/her stay to avoid stories that touch cos the cost of upgrade on ek promo tkt ehn.. grin

Good to meet you here dear. I agree, it's a very great job. You can't get bored cos it's a new thing everyday.

yea...first thing i let him know
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by ErepaTV: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, the issue just tire me too oooo... I guess the Bbstar of a girl is beginning to experience what both of us have been experiencing for a long time.

The truth of the matter is that, if you're a realist and wouldn't hesitate to dish out the undiluted truth, these ladies will gang up against you and will have you hated for no good reason. I see the way most of them attack your marriage threads for no good reason, even mine too.

I don't know what these kids stand to gain in bringing people down

Do you create marriage/relationship threads too? Please tell me, what experience do you have in marriage/relationship?
This NL sef na wa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by ErepaTV: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Toks2008:

At least let them allow those who are experienced to comment but for where? one certain Cinderella had tried all day to get my attention but I kept ignoring her...

But on a lighter mode,nairaland sure eases my brain and most times I just laugh the stress off when I read some insults from these small girls.

Egbon niyen!
At least you have the right to call them kids..
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
ErepaTV:

Do you create marriage/relationship threads too? Please tell me, what experience do you have in marriage/relationship?
This NL sef na wa o cheesy

Abeg go sit down jawe... Where did i talk about relationship threads? cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by ErepaTV: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg go sit down jawe... Where did i talk about relationship threads? cheesy

Sorry o.. me sef dey wonder.

Na we ya elders suppose dey talk about relationship/marriage... Based on experience..

Meanwhile, you are right.. romance section is messed up.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
ErepaTV:

Sorry o.. me sef dey wonder.

Na we ya elders suppose dey talk about relationship/marriage... Based on experience..

Meanwhile, you are right.. romance section is messed up.
Abi. When una elders dey talk, we boys suppose bury our heads dey listen ni cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
jakandeola:
pls follow me as I follow u
lol..follow u to where exactly?
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by jakandeola(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
M3Guy:
lol..follow u to where exactly?

dat in nairaland
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by jakandeola(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

I find this post very stupi.d and irritating from a useless kid who lacks common sense, you who is less busy, not pathetic, why sit your dead dick here commenting too, don't you think you shouldn't be lazy here too, guys like you is why this forum is sick and tiring, must you bring her son in this undecided undecided now its a crime to be married not olosho again. very useless dumb set of beings.

You think some of us don't have life, we do, show me your work lazy fragile dick, lets see how busy you are, Ode!

Me doing my hard earned job doesn't mean I shouldn't play around for few mins.. nonsense!

I know you wouldn't know what kind of job is this, Otondo! tongue
dear pls u havnt follow me
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Erm, hello, we are plenty here, but let me sha speak for myself, even boo doesnt get what i see in nairaland.
tosyne2much:
How many matured women do you see parading romance section every now and then? I mean, how many of them will you find on a thread like this?

Let's leave sentiments apart and be realistic
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Erm, hello, we are plenty here, but let me sha speak for myself, even boo doesnt get what i see in nairaland.
I take exception to a selected FEW

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Is This Lady Interested In Me? / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.