Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51189 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
Bros,i fear you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Hadeehart101(f): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Trekked from Barracks bus stop, Surulere to Pye house, Yaba... embarassed
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ichietome: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
My brother in Christ kneel lemme pray for you. Yes come, don't be afraid just come!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kowema(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:

Really pathetic.

My best guess is, u wooed her with money as a bait.
Maybe with the popular line
"If you date me, I will make sure u lack nothing, I have money and I will take care of you etc".

On the other hand, u have a good heart and one that can be preyed upon over n over n over.

Brace urself, that babe will come back begging after she would have exhausted what she saved off you or when she realises you found someone else loving you. Brace urself cus when thia happens, it will take extra efforts from ur kind to turn her down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by obamabinladen(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amadaz:
u get luck say she no wear am come house and coincidentally your sis sees it and compliments it and ur babe will be like your bro my boyfriend bought it for me. Kasala go just burst for ya head

lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by oshe11: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ezionye:

Something that shd be normal is crazy to you?
It was normal then bt its Crazy nw
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I became a peot for the girl, told her about all my insecurities(i feel foolish doing that).

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Taku555(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.
pathetic and poignant. Where is she now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by oshe11: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
kowema:

Really pathetic.

My best guess is, u wooed her with money as a bait.
Maybe with the popular line
"If you date me, I will make sure u lack nothing, I have money and I will take care of you etc".

On the other hand, u have a good heart and one that can be preyed upon over n over n over.

Brace urself, that babe will come back begging after she would have exhausted what she saved off you or when she realises you found someone else loving you. Brace urself cus when thia happens, it will take extra efforts from ur kind to turn her down.

see as u focus they advise dat liar.....

Warri guy for that matter

I die!

U cn bliv anytin Ahswear!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by islandmoon: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
drove from Abuja to Kano - like via Abuja - kaduna - Kano route (law school) to pick my Ex in Kano Law School, drop her in Kaduna and embarked on the journey back to Abuja from Kaduna - Abuja.

infact I pulled the seat back for her to relax, even the solider at the check point said " you too like this your Madam oooo! just imagine!

instead of her to just boarding a bus home in Kaduna for just 500 Naira

she keep saying my Dad is broke, sending her money , buying books etc, Law School, she was posted to one of the oil producing state for NYSC, blocked me on whatapp and facebook, I searched her name on google and found her on baddOo!
she eventually came back with acne and serious skin decease from NYSC programme,

she called me one day to ask if I jazzed her, why should I? her mom sent me her photos and I wanted to throw up! I still order for herbs for her which cleared and reduced the damage!

the rude girl later told me , she's a Mistress and I will live to obey her if we are to continue the 7 years relationship.
I happily walked away. probably she has gone psycho or something, yabaleft thing.

still hard to believe.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
It seems you a real Sponsor,shud I email you my bank details so that you can sponsor me too grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Prettyenit18(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
1) your story is hard to believe
2) if your story is true, then you must be rich
3) sorry if she treated you badly but nemesis would catch up with her.
warripekin:
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ayomicome(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.
Now that's crazy....really?....SMH
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by eminent007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
I have done so many bleeped up things for love

love doesn't exist
men are scum
be with someone you can tolerate
love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

Sorry maam, but I beg to differ.
A spoilt fruit doesn't define the whole tree.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Preye21: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked are u kidding me
obamabinladen:
I stole my sister's new shoes and gave it to my girl b'cos I was broke.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Stanchez(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=57897413].. I have done so many bleeped up things for love
love doesn't exist men are scum be with someone you can tolerate love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

very well I agree with you
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by monerozi5590: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amadaz:
I sucked her hairy pussy yesterday evening after which i run go buy strong antibiotic which i just dey take now for prophylactic sake

Lol... That is crazy man!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Sirnucee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
I skipped a UCL match...Barcelona vs atm Madrid...it was even raining seff...I was to meet her in the school library...only for me to get there...the olosho dn follow another man

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Limitless72(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
saaedlee:

Lol...WTF weytin u con do am?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Done so many crazy things in the past. Which one should I even share gan sef? cheesy
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Apexcutie(f): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
The craziest thing that i have done for love is to cry for one facebook lover that i never saw till to day. Each day i remember that it piss me off

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wouldn't call it love sha, just small crush

Almost let him cheat on his gf with me lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Godskidk(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
I met a chic I liked she was a student, we had a convo asked for her no she told me her fone was spoilt I called my sales consultant and ordered a fone on the spot for her, I removed my sim and gave her my main fone to use in the interim. My ex still misses me coz I would wake up early use a cab to take her to the park and pay her bus fare anytime she needed to travel(her school was at least 50kms from the park) I transfer money at will to any chic that catches my fancy I buy gifts and all that I am slowing down a bit these days
L-I-E-O-N. I no dey call you liar o, but your packaging na wao. Chai, Blooda, There is GOD!!!!!!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Abdulwasiu4real(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
I give my girl my calculator during my Public sector accounting exam in school
lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by doughziay: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Borrow Money to buy her things. Chai.
I was in sec-school back then.

Talk to her from the Gate, she'll be inside n I will be outside with the gate demarcating us. Love na mumu.

Sang for her on phone during midnight calls then.

I was mumu-ishly thinking I'll marry her after university.

Now am free!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Preye21: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can't say mine.... Could be the craziest and I'm not so proud of it because the guy didn't love me. He had no dim but I was so in love with him. Guys always say girls are materialistic but when they get the one that is willing to be with him through the storm. They treat her like rags. I've learned my lesson though although the love still burns down inside but I had to leave the relationship. I cried out my eyes cry cry

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by monerozi5590: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:

To slap you the hungry me.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Taku555(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
I paid a flight ticket for my girl friend from Johannursburg to Abuja.although we are still together but she told me that she can't marry me. She is from Australia
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by warripekin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
U don't have to believe me. It sounds incredible to be true but it's my experience. I have not even told the complete story but that's by the way. Oh she made attempts to come back but it was too late by then. Her best friend wanted to take over but I wasn't caught out for their bile any more.

Prettyenit18:
1) your story is hard to believe
2) if your story is true, then you must be rich
3) sorry if she treated you badly but nemesis would catch up with her.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by okpukpu(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Love is for the weak.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by slowice(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

Men are scumbags

I guess your father is a female

I have an advice for your rotten ass

Change the type of men you attract by growing up and stop fuccking bus drivers

Finish her! Brutality!! Men nairaland should ve emoticons like Facebook so can we fully express how we feel about comments grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Damfostopper(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

Men are scumbags
I guess your father is a female
I have an advice for your rotten ass
Change the type of men you attract by growing up and stop fuccking bus drivers
hahahahahahahah........ Evaberry right now

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.