Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51184 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Efewestern: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.

lol.. wtf.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by fison(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have done lot of things for love... Where do I start from!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Damfostopper(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
I have done so many bleeped up things for love

love doesn't exist
men are scum
be with someone you can tolerate
love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

the association of wise men is not responsible for ur waywardness.... blame it on your father for not giving you the luxury yu deserve..... maybe you were adopted..... men are scum?.... ur papa na haemaphrodite?

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Marshalxv(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
crazy me,I guess it was lust then.she normally pass through my street whenever she's going to church.one fateful evening she was on her way to church,I approached her,she was calm with me,she insisted I should follow her to her church if I really want her number.As we reach church the babe carry broom give me say make I sweep church o na so I sweep the highest sweeping of my life that day,shaa I later collect number but that was all I got.

24 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by misano(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
.. I have done so many bleeped up things for love
love doesn't exist men are scum be with someone you can tolerate love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

U just haven't met the right person.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

You were looking for attention ??
Why not go to kid's section or literature section

lol abegi go jhur see as u want to make me cry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Preye21: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

Things pple do for love. My brother that girl bewitched you. I dated a guy that was willing to spend anything he had on me but I've never asked a dim from him. Each time he asked me I would tell him to save his money. A girl that loves you wouldn't demand like that. I was a very faithful gf to him but he always cheated with girls that dries his pockets. Had to call a quit. Although he is still begging to be back

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by mzMerci(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by dotunbekro06(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

The craziest thing I've ever done for love is acting and behaving like I'm actually in love

I'm not stupid enough to do foolish stuff because of love

Women are naturally dumb and they don't even know what they want, i wouldn't waste my precious time on women

I will kill myself if i fall in love with any girl or spend money or gift on any girl
Well done sir

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Efewestern: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

lolz.. gat to quote this... men you were really in love. #mumumatta.. you come go be warri boy again
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by misano(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend

Chai... Dis one is strong...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ezarazo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
She was broke at school and I was broke also at home, she needed some cash and luckily I heard two female bank auditors need a cab to asaba from warri....i had to use my car for cab that Sunday which I've never done before and would never do again. On my way back I escape a fatal accident before ozoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by misano(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
xtremeTall:
I Apply as a teacher in a school she teaches....meanwhile i am an aiforce personnel

Hahaha lwkn... Chai.... lol....
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ajicold(f): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
I stole my sister's new shoes and gave it to my girl b'cos I was broke.
lol Thank God Am Nt Ur Sister U For See Gobe!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by xtenxive(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kaywhy09(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have never been in love embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Mabpaine(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
I have done so many bleeped up things for love

love doesn't exist
men are scum
be with someone you can tolerate
love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

. Awww am in luv wiv u already. Só touching kiss
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by dotunbekro06(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Efewestern:

lol.. wtf.

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on

Touching!

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ajicold(f): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
stunt89:
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend
for Real? Bros U Need Cane
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by clive2u(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Preye21:

Things pple do for love. My brother that girl bewitched you. I dated a guy that was willing to spend anything he had on me but I've never asked a dim from him. Each time he asked me I would tell him to save his money. A girl that loves you wouldn't demand like that. I was a very faithful gf to him but he always cheated with girls that dries his pockets. Had to call a quit. Although he is still begging to be back
*cough* do u really have to tell him d story?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
I had to forfeit my practical exam because I wanted to see ha at home.. ..which I eventually failed cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by obamabinladen(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ajicold:
lol Thank God Am Nt Ur Sister U For See Gobe!

lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Prettyenit18(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lucky you.
warripekin:
U don't have to believe me. It sounds incredible to be true but it's my experience. I have not even told the complete story but that's by the way. Oh she made attempts to come back but it was too late by then. Her best friend wanted to take over but I wasn't caught out for their bile any more.

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Raheemzee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na

nor be quarrel
see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan
attention seeking gone wrong! grin grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Laraberry: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

She was going bk to school and have arranged her things not knowing that I have carefully removed her new shoes from her well arranged luggage. She was confused, till tomorrow she don't know how the shoes got lost.

chai.......ewoooooh
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Urdreamgirl:

you are my type of guy! do u mind.....u know...
I cover my brother with heavenly canopy... piiko, run

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Alphybuks(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Bros calm down na

nor be quarrel
see as u wan finish me

I'm just looking for attention o ti gan

No try am here kilode. Boys eyes dey red

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
you are my type of guy! do u mind.....u know...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by xtremeTall(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

like say i know u tat time i for slap u make u die. angry
lol...well it was during my leave days as a 19 year old young personel
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Ihatelove(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
love is a waste of time, emotions and energy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by bitcoinvin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahah..funny shaaaaa..Mine is:Brought a bucket for her to urinate cos she said she was tired..Had to go and flush her urine.
She is now my ex...Just walked away...We reach like 10,000 men dating her..She can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a peniss.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.