Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (40398 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Curvinus:
Crap. If your not handsome and you don't have money to compensate, end of discussion. Confidence comes from experience of previous success, not some mysterious self delusion. Again personality means fart to men and women if you don't have the good genes to get you noticed in the first place. Would you date an ugly midget because she is confident or has a good personality?

Confidence is a default state...

We were all born with it.

Yes, ego based confidence comes from "previous success", but it's a weak type of confidence.

And once you're in the presence of those who have achieved more than you - of which there are many - your ego based confidence will vaporize.

You want your confidence to be based on self-esteem. Which is the stable, dependable kind.

For a man, looks don't mean much.

Despite your "looks", if you can walk up to the most beautiful girl you can find, completely relaxed, look her in the eye - without flinching - and embody what you feel. The effect you'll have on her will astound you.

Finally, personality really is everything. I will put my money on a guy who is resourceful, bold, good-natured, focused and driven than on a fool with money.

And trust me, so will many women who are looking for long-term mates.

Women get married every weekend, are they all getting married to billionaires?

Are all the girls with boyfriends also dating billionaires?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by DarkRebel69: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ziinno:
If he could make a woman laugh, the kind of person you'd want to talk to when you've had a bad day, can hold a conversation and his long term goals are really smart and feasible... I wouldn't consider him broke even if he is.

Personality counts a whole lot...well, to a woman like me.

Napoleon Bonaparte once said that no plan survives the first shot in the battlefield. Ladies can croon the “I wouldn't mind if he's broke” jingle all they want. One thing is almost as certain as death itself: when the rosy ideals have been steamrolled by the austere blades of reality, majority of these self-same girls/women would act in bold contrast to what they'd earlier professed.

Even in economic recessions, one thing still always manages to remain dirt cheap, and that is “talk”.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by jhudit(f): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Confidence is a default state...

We were all born with it.

Yes, ego based confidence comes from "previous success", but it's a weak type of confidence.

And once you're in the presence of those who have achieved more than you - of which there are many - your ego based confidence will evaporate.

You want your confidence to be based on self-esteem. Which is the stable, dependable kind.

For a man, looks don't mean much.

Despite your "looks", if you can walk up to the most beautiful girl you can find, completely relaxed, look her in the eye - without flinching - and embody what you feel. The effect you'll have on her will astound you.

Finally, personality really is everything. I will put my money on a guy who is resourceful, bold, good-natured, focused and driven than on a fool with money.

And trust me, so will many women who are looking for long-term mates.

Women get married every weekend, are they all getting married to billionaires?

Are all the girls with boyfriends also dating billionaires?
Thanks for schooling them.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Broke is just a temporary condition. Everyone experience it once in a while. Living in poverty that's the big problem and not poverty
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by respectkingsax: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
hordmax:
WELL . . .

TRUEEEEEE . . . BUT !!

Broke is BROKE, no matter how you choose to paraphrase or obscure it; because deep-down, he'd still know that he's Broke, and that's ugly. Could be depressing, even.

Now, without disputing these facts that "money doesn't make a man", money ain't really everything, well. . that's true; but then, money is still key —immaculate packaging, appealing courtesy, down-to-earth attributes, convivial sense of humor and affable mannerisms don't take on financial responsibilities, they don't pay the bills; hence, a man needs to make money.

I mean, how prevaricate can any broke guy act in any "love relationship". . for how long can be evasive? —Of course, someone has to expend money as there would be expenses, no matter how inexpensive; that essence of financial capability must at least be perceived otherwise, the love would just burn-out or wither away in no time, after much of the fondness and physical attractions have phased out.

All I'm saying is, "financial security" is still a cornerstone in any whatever relationship(s) and should/must NOT be neglected —Let the broke ones strive and hustle to make money as they self-develop themselves, simultaneously.

"I just wanna stay broke forever", that's that shii no one ever said — Gerald E. Gillum.

. . thanks.

perfect!
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by bluejean(f): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol if any guy has the qualities you mentioned there and is still "broke" in every sense of the word, then even his village people will be wondering where his problem is coming from.
Lwkmd. Dude u r wicked
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by tayorh(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
i didnt read that long epistle. but what i know is that broke guys shouldnt date.

make money first and see girls running after u
Confamento...
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by hedonistic: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

You make a good point but as much as i'm tempted to agree with you to an extent, the fact is that rich guys get more girls than broke guys. There is a definite pattern here. For this to be true (which it is), then it means there is something that rich guys have in common that makes them more attractive, and there is something that broke guys have in common that makes them less attractive. The obvious: money--or the lack thereof.

Girls would be the first to own up to this. No girl would say i want to be with a broke guy.

Now you could argue that broke guys don't get girls because they lack some other qualities and i would say that since wealth does not come in the DNA, there cannot be any characteristics that automatically separate the personality of rich guys from that of broke guys. I'm saying broke guys and rich guys are likely to have the same spread of personality traits. Some will be funny, some would be boring, some will be confident, some will be timid, some will be intelligent, some will be idiots.

I put it to you that there are three primal factors that drive all women:

1. Luxury
2. Sex/lust
3. Notoriety

Women are attracted to men who possess one or all of these traits. But when you look at the true average Joe on the streets, he really does not possess any "sex/lust" or notoriety by nature. How many guys do you see out of the thousands who cross your path on a daily basis, who you feel powerfully attracted to? At most 2 on a good day, and 1 a week every other day.

How many guys have that aura of notoriety or power that women love? statistically, leaders and lone-wolf bad boys are outliers.

This means that the average guy really is not notable in his natural state. So let us exclude those outliers--the anomalies--who are broke but have an aura of notoriety or power, or are exceptionally good looking. Let us look solely at the average broke man, and the average rich man who both lack exceptional sex appeal or notoriety/power factor.

Within this scope, we have already established that is might be a statistical fallacy to say that all broke guys have a different personality from rich guys since personality is innate and wealth is not. Take for example most comedians who started out dirt poor (as a matter of fact i hold the opinion that these comedians are funnier when they are still poor). So we take a broke funny guy and a rich funny guy and offer him to 10 girls. 10 out of 10 will choose the rich one, and that is why we say girls like rich guys.

Even where you differentiate between the average broke guy and the average rich guy, by other factors such as intelligence or kindness etc, most girls of nowadays at best would say okay i will be with you for now because i think you might be able to give me the luxury i want at some point but if you don't show any signs of making it within such and and such period of time and i get a better offer, i'm off.

At the end of the day it boils down to money. Even when women say they want a man with vision, it is not as though having a vision itself is attractive to them, rather it is the understanding that having a vision means the guy might make it in life that appeals to them. Thus the driving factor is still money.

Standing ovation.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

A broke man is a broke man
leave all this nonsense alone
The worst disease in this life is poverty and I pity the soul of anyman that's broke

in my opinion broke men should be castrated or thrown to the dogs
Ahhh
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by davillian(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Women has the ability to see a guy with prospect. Even if he doesn't have money now. She knows he will get it in future.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by tayorh(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you are broke abeg don't even go into any relationship.. Only money will make you enjoy love. Although few Nigerian babes will love you if you have plans (good future). But my guy if your condition no change on time, you will lose that babe. personal experience..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
bluejean:
Lwkmd. Dude u r wicked

But its the truth na lol, a Dude cant just have all those qualities and still be broke. That is not normal.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
i didnt read that long epistle. but what i know is that broke guys shouldnt date.

make money first and see girls running after your money
The correction has been made
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by IBreakRules: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

The worst disease in this life is poverty and I pity the soul of anyman that's broke

spewing trash all in the name of gaining popularity via Nairaland like nwadikpe or whatever he's called, while your mates are looking Forbes's list.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmauc:
My brother it's really a good read but then financial security is a major key. Do you have an idea of the kind of confidence that comes with having money Try being broke bro even your parents attitude towards you wl change in no time
no mind them, broke and see parent will not really like u, money bring 2 things, money and peace of mind.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by MRAKBEE(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
I have to agree with you on this.

I noticed the so called broke guys do lots of emotional blackmail. Once you reject them, they feel it's because of their financial state.

I know broke guys that are dating very good-looking girls just by their sense of humour...lots of our Nigerian comedians are perfect examples. Back then in school, there were guys that had girls flocking around them because they were intelligent.

All this money talk is just consolation for guys who have no wow factor. I am not surprised though, the average Nigerian man only knows how to use money to get a woman, later they will wonder why the woman cheated with a broke guy. They will end up saying women are confused, instead of facing the reality...it goes beyond money for lots of women.

Yes, financial security is important, but what if it's no more there tomorrow. You mean there is nothing else you can offer your woman or be remembered for?
This is interesting.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by lhawarl1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
My advice

1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

miss, have you castrated your father and brothers?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by GreatCracker(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Bunch of baloney and codswallop. Since attaining majority I have stopped reading motivational talks and have embraced reality. It's only a motivational speakers that will encourage a blind man to become a taxi driver by telling him that he has no lmitations.

You are talking about confidence, nothing gives a man confidence like money. Confidence doesn't come from nothing. It must come from something, it could be intelligence, talents etc. But money is the most important.

You said girls were falling in love with you as a broke ass nigga. I wouldn't doubt it because girls have levels.

Again, there is nothing like love. Life is parasitic and capitalistic. Everybody is looking for what he or she will gain.
That's why you easily" love "a beautiful girl. The same principle makes it easier to love a rich dude.

If love were there, why are the handicapped not loved easily.?
What prevents a rich dude from marrying a handicapped ugly girl?

Or what prevents a beautiful woman from opting for a broke ass ugly man.

It's all business. It's all about what each party will gain. It's just a contract and nothing more.

A man wants a woman he can flaunt and brag about. A woman wants same and it's better if he has money too. With that she can drive cool cars and brag in their meeting with other women.

I repeat it's all business. Are you saying that as beautiful as Iara Oshiomhole is, and as a flight attendant that there was no guy with six packs toasting her?
Why did she settle for Oshiomhole? Is it love? Not at all.
It's business. She has seen what she will gain from an ugly governor that a handsome broke dude will not offer her.

superb words you posted up there, you definitely nailed it mehn..........wish i could give you 1000 likes on my own
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Napoleon Bonarparte once said that no plan survives the first shot in the battlefield. Ladies can croon the “I wouldn't mind if he's broke” jingle all they want. One thing is almost as certain as death itself: when the rosy ideals have been steamrolled by the austere blades of reality, majority of these self-same girls/women would act in bold contrast to what they'd earlier professed.

Even in economic recessions, one thing still always manages to remain dirt cheap, and that is “talk”.

I also stated "One with a smart and feasible long term goal". I wouldn't turn a man down because he's down now but I very well would have a problem if he chooses to remain there.

THE MAN didn't have a job ( I did)when I met him but he had a head full of ideas and a great personality. There wasn't one time he displayed insecurities or self pity, his confidence level was/is at an all time high...yet not arrogant.

I had been working for about 2 years and was looking for other source of income. He wrote down a business proposal, I liked it. We got our individual lawyers to draw up the necessary papers and one year after...he's doing relatively well.

I wasn't speaking for all women when I mentioned personality first...that's just me.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by GreatCracker(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
HIPROFILE:

Bro all I wrote up there is also born outta personal experience. I used to feel so devastated that the day I stumbled on one JOE BADASS song DEVASTATED, I made it my best track on continual replay..

My case is that I used to have money..I mean I was balling but something happened along the line.and this particular situation is the worst of it bros as junior dudes who used to call me boss when the going was rosy now resort to insulting me sarcastically and my guys would rub it to my face through their attitudes reminding me that em a broke ass... I broke into tears the day a lady...... infact forget it. It was at this point I clearly understood the meaning of frustration and depression. bro jast keep pushing dant ever give up...insha Allah you/we will make it. I am a testimony today and I bless God for allowing me pass through all cos it made me wiser and stronger.
please i beg you in the name of God ....i would really love your to share you experience with me pleasssseeeee
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Curvinus(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
chronique:
I also understand your point but there's a certain kind of confidence money gives, and it is a little bit different from the normal confidence a guy should have.

Your right on this one bro. Money will get you compassion not affection. With just money alone, she will give you occasional duty sex but complain most of the time that she is tired, busy, ill or generally not in the mood. You would then need to wine and dine her before she considers parting her warm and wet spot for you to have a ride out of pity.

But when you are well grounded as a man with good height, perfect denture, good muscle tone and facial symmetry to match, you have unlimited access to her ocean of wonders. All you need do is just show up and everything flows from there. The mere sight of you will literally get her weak in the knees and have her love spot flowing with sweet juices and inching for to fill her up with your great golden spear.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
u don't really need money to get a woman once u package urself upstairs and have a good sense of the environment u can get any lady u want...all depends on ur mindset abt women and the kind of one u roam with... if a girl like you she likes u..if she doesn't like that's when u tease her with money but we all know that there many bit*hes outside so stay the f*ck off and find another if u broke...it's just that money speeds up the whole process and saves u time, thinking and logic and unnecessary attention.... Do u know how many single ladies out there needing a strong capable dicsick to come around banging them every now and then.... but any reasonable guy and man should first think of upgrading his career and destiny before wasting ur time chasing bit*h instead of chasing cheque... woman is the least of a man problem only if u urself is scared to have a relationship that's when its a problem...
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear guys.
If you don't have at least some coins to pays the bills, forget about women! They'll eventually dump your broke arse. Follow the words of these motivational speakers at your own peril. Whether we like it or not, money grows a relationship. Afterall, if you don't have the energy to make money, where are you gonna get the energy to sweat on top of somebody's daughter?
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Buchi95(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
The Fallacy That Most Women Are After Just Wealthy Men.

Have you ever thought why Potiphar's wife was attracted to a ‘mere’ servant like Joseph?
Contrary to the popular opinion that women are just after a man's money, Joseph wasn't materially wealthy!
Joseph was just a ‘slave’
Joseph was just a servant..
Joseph never had Ferrari..
Not thirty billion in his account..
Mere Joseph had a governor's wife attracted to him?

How then did this happen?

NOTE: If Potiphar's wife who was like the poshest woman in the province where he husband ruled; if she wanted Joseph, that means other ‘small small girls’ wanted him too.
She was deducted, classy, enlightened and wanted Joseph!
Mehn, other ladies must have wanted Joseph equally!

Joseph was highly admired and wanted by ladies.
Yet he had nothing materially!

Why?

Whenever I dare to break the popular bias that most women are driven by a man's material capacity, I get opposition from lots of guys but for me, this is my conviction; that being broke is not the ultimate deal breaker for ladies.

Now why was Joseph; a servant, admired?

Remember Joseph had a dream?
No, it wasn't just a spiritual vision and all of that..
He had a sense of direction.
He had vision!!!
He knew what we wanted from life!
See, a man with clarity is so sexy!
Women are drawn to men with a vision!
Men who are not there yet but at least they know where they want to be!

Secondly, Joseph found favour in the eyes of Potiphar and Potiphar entrusted in his acre everything he had.

This means that Joseph was responsible and resourceful; he was a leader..
He knew how to maximise things. He was productive in little. Even if he wasn't yet bog, he could maximise the little he had and had good results.
Women love resourceful men; they love men with leadership abilities; men who do wrll when they are in charge. It's sexy.

Lastly, Joseph was outstanding.
He was not like many other men.
He was unique and distinctively different!
And yes, women so love outstanding men..
Be outstanding in your craft, gift, business, career, and have women all around you, no matter how broke you are.

Can we now see how Joseph a broke servant was highly admired and desired by ladies; even his master's wife?

We keep making a fuss out of women.
Yes, there are ladies who are so driven by a man's wealth but then I am of the opinion that the statement: “women hate broke men” is overrated and so exaggerated.

Everyday, women get into relationships with broke guys; they get married.

Now, I hear a lot of guys advise their fellow Gus to money first so they can have any kind of women and I consider this so biased; I see such men as low self-esteemed.

If you cannot be desired by a woman when you have ‘nothing’ but just you; your values, vision, ambition, drive, and character, then you've not started.

If you think you need to make money to be wanted and accepted by a woman, you really need to go back and redefine yourself.

Some men are so poor that all they can offer is money. So let's say their women won't need need them when they make money because money was the only think dude gave..

PS: This doesn't totally downplay the importance of being financially capable as a man. But then, have more than just money.

SHARE!!

Solomon Buchi Bartholomew
Life Coach/Motivational SpeakerThe Fallacy That Most Women Are After Just Wealthy Men.

Have you ever thought why Potiphar's wife was attracted to a ‘mere’ servant like Joseph?
Contrary to the popular opinion that women are just after a man's money, Joseph wasn't materially wealthy!

NOTE: If Potiphar's wife who was like the poshest woman in the province where he husband ruled; if she wanted Joseph, that means other ‘small small girls’ wanted him too.

Why?

Whenever I dare to break the popular bias that most women are driven by a man's material capacity, I get opposition from lots of guys but for me, this is my conviction; that being broke is not the ultimate deal breaker for ladies.

He had vision!!!

Secondly, Joseph found favour in the eyes of Potiphar and Potiphar entrusted in his acre everything he had.

He knew how to maximise things. He was productive in little. Even if he wasn't yet bog, he could maximise the little he had and had good results.
Women love resourceful men; they love men with leadership abilities; men who do wrll when they are in charge. It's sexy.

Be outstanding in your craft, gift, business, career, and have women all around you, no matter how broke you are.

Can we now see how Joseph a broke servant was highly admired and desired by ladies; even his master's wife?

Yes, there are ladies who are so driven by a man's wealth but then I am of the opinion that the statement: “women hate broke men” is overrated and so exaggerated.

Now, I hear a lot of guys advise their fellow Gus to money first so they can have any kind of women and I consider this so biased; I see such men as low self-esteemed.

If you cannot be desired by a woman when you have ‘nothing’ but just you; your values, vision, ambition, drive, and character, then you've not started.

If you think you need to make money to be wanted and accepted by a woman, you really need to go back and redefine yourself.

Some men are so poor that all they can offer is money. So let's say their women won't need need them when they make money because money was the only think dude gave..

PS: This doesn't totally downplay the importance of being financially capable as a man. But then, have more than just money.

SHARE!!

Life Coach/Motivational Speaker
The Fallacy That Most Women Are After Just Wealthy Men.

Why?

He had vision!!!

SHARE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by bigerboy200: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

So I should be castrated or thrown to dogs? sad sad
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Ezi39: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
The truth is that ladies recoil from broke guys the moment they get proposal from a rich guy. Go and try a gold digger if you doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by experimentist: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
we're MOB! No time for TRICKS.
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
majorbravo:
OP women are primodially Hypergamous in nature. See my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3110907/hypergamy-briffaults-law-women-primodially

Now about this topic, you gotta focus on two things:
1. Women love to be entertained. (The person who designed Barbie fantasy world for girls probably saw this too)
2. Women don't care how you are able to provide entertainment, they just want to be entertained. (Call it living in a fantasy world)

You may feel you have all the girls at your beck and call even though you are broke, but first off, you have to realise what being broke truly means. Being temporary out of funds isn't the same thing as broke. Let's say Andy gets paid every month but at some point he used up all his money to change his wardrobe. Andy would get more attention from women than Barry who wears one shirt everyday cos he is saving his money for a house and perhaps a comfortable vacation for his future family when he gets married.

But the Irony is, women would find Andy more desirable even though he is broke, because he externally appears to have his life on check while Barry doesn't seem to. But when it comes to marriage, women would pick Barry over Andy any day. The only issue women have is that most of them are not proactive enough to investigate the men they get married to.

Most women associate wealth with what men show them not what the men really have. That's why the divorce rate these days seem widespread, because in marriage they get to find out that the 'hushpuppi doppel ganger' husband they married used all his cash to impress girls with a fancy wardrobe designed by gucci and versace, but really he has a bank account reading in negative and can't even afford every day family needs.
now this is d most sensible comment I have read this year on nairaland.
keep it up bro (your sense)

1 Like

Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by odijeks(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buchi95:
Broke Nigerian men keep complaining that women reject them because of their lack of financial ability. This self pitying consoling thought line is always sold by these men to compensate their poor ego, but that's not usually the case. It's not always because of being broke. Sometimes, maybe, most times.

Now, here's the reality.
We always assume that every women rejects a man because he's just broke.
This makes us ignore the possibilities of other inadequacy that could be a deal breaker in men.

Money is not all. In fact, it's a myth that women are after money. A lot of broke dudes still fall in love and get married.
So?

There's something these rejections are about that is far from money.

Cool, you don't have money.

How about your confidence?
Your self esteem?
Do you exude low self esteem and talk out of pity?
How intelligent and engaging are you?
Can you make intelligent conversations and brainstorm with a woman?
Do you have a vision?
A feasible and promising vision you're relentlessly pursuing?
How's your sense of humour like?
How's your sense of dressing?
We know you have cheap few clothes as a broke dude, but how do you use and combine the ones you have?
How romantic are you?
How clean are you?
What are your values like?

A lot of broke young men are nil when it comes to these aforementioned questions, so when they hit rejection from a female, they rant, they cry, ‘Its because I am broke..’
‘Women love money .’

No bro.
You're your problem.
You lack money.
What else do you have.
Or is money now the essence of your person?

See, I keep saying it, Money doesn't make a man. Most times it's low self esteemed men that flaunt money to attract women; they use money to cover up their inadequacies.
Take away money from them, nothing is left.

Poor souls.

Y'all broke guys should go back and build yourself, nah, I don't mean financially.
Go check your confidence, intelligence, humor, resourcefulness, maturity, focus, etc.

Go check all of these.
Many times you're rejected for something far from your broke state.

Ain't meaning to brag sha..
But pre-rich me, women be falling in love with me anyhow. Lol.
I don't have money, so I keep wondering when they say women love money. It's not always about it.

Yea, women love money but it's not the way we make it be.

Broke dude, go fix yourself.
Aside financial inadequacy, there might be lots of inadequacies you have. ��

Kindly SHARE!

you see all the questions you raised to tthe broke guy? He can fail all of those, he just has to be rich and the ladies would come flocking. Now you see why your way is harder?? Too many factors. You're concerned about so many things, but only one is needful grin $$€
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by Flintstone06(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Evaberry and NwaAmaikpe are like 5/6...abeg somebori gimme dat meme angry angry ;
Re: This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! by BIDOO(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

You are nothing but attention seeker, i know the statement that suit you most but i keep that for another day, You think they are pleased with the unpleasant situation they find themselves? Infact i'm a typical example of what been portrait here and my existence to those around me worth hundred times your worthiness to the people around you{i presume this base on your statement}, the Bible say by their fruit, ye shall know them, for you to say this, it shows you only reference the riches at the detriment of plebs ! My dear Go and add value to your life, Nobody born to be poor for lifetime, the case was just that you are lucky to be born of silver while they lack the privilege, Stop hatred, Spread love. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.