Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (29902 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
pansophist:
The problem with good guys is that they appeal to ladies logic, instead of her animalistic instinct. They shower gift, they have no personality, easily controlled and can't stand on their ground.

Worshipping and treating her nice will only earn you the "mr nice guy" title (and proberly consider you a mugu). The kind she needs advice from, the kind she calls her brother and the kind that are faithful members in her friendzone tribe.

Men will still continue to date and marry super attractive women regardless whether she is nice or not, simply because as men, we are naturally drawn to beautiful women and only such activates our attraction. A woman that has nothing going for her except being super nice will finish last. Same rule goes for women as well. If being nice is the only thing going for a man, then expect shitty treatment.

Humans are not attracted to niceness, and if being nice is all you have, then expect to be at the bottom of the romantic pool. Attraction are combination of charm, mysterious, unpredictability, in control, masculinity, etc.
Eww
100likes

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by addictiv(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Juliearth post=58004530][/quote]
Most are naive....btw u look like a good girl grin
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by matrix600(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I believe you saw the word "sometimes"
Ok, you're right, likewise 'bad guys' sometimes do not get the best in life, so there was absolutely no reason to make the statement that 'good people sometimes do not get the best in life' if you were not insinuating that many good people do not get the best in life.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, but you made an invalid conclusion.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by delishpot: 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys

Because good guys dont fancy good girls. Tbey mostly have eyes for the wild cats. The adventrous and daring women. They think that oposites should attract. They say ah ah... I am cool how will I marry a normal girl too. Our house would be too cold na. I need a craze person to stir things up.. That is why. The good boys dont fancy the nature of good girls.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
YOU ARE WORRIED TO SEE ASHAWO MARRY A GOOD GUY. .....? SHE KNOWS HOW TO GIVE IT TO HIM BUT THE GOOD ONES KNOWS NO BEDMATICS FORMULA. I HATE VIRGINS SHAA.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Gbam...
U just nailed it..
D good girl is out there wondering if she will ever find that good guy too..

Am telling u . u are so right .

Have had an ill luck of been saddled with bad guys and betrayers , every time

And I ask myself , it seems am destined to be single for life.

The more I give benefit of doubt towards a guy when he strolls along with his sweet words , the more he hits me were it hurts ..

I just give up on dating . have had enough .

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by blackbeau1(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
If you can answer this question, I'm sure you'd be given a Nobel award. This question has been asked since the beginning of time and we aren't any close to getting the answer
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by blackbeau1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
alexialin:

The more I give benefit of doubt towards a guy when he strolls along with his sweet words , the more he hits me were it hurts ..

it's not just you dear.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
alexialin:

Really swt it has happen to me countless times.
One good to thing Is I have learnt my lesson.
I just let go of d relationship thing and play d same game too.
Like this Time around I use my head not heart again.. smiley
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Roselilly(f): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Same with u men. Whr are u when d Good girls are searching for ur kind
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by DonroxyII: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Maj196:
Its nice being a good guy but not overboard. Just cuz u love a girl doesn't mean u should always do er bidding, she'll get bored in no time and disrespect you. Why? Cuz dey tink being too good equals weak. To get a good girl be a good guy in ur heart and a bad boy to her. Be mysterious, be in charge, don't always do er bidding, be a man. And she's ur forever.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mosseuirdoctore:

Who is actually'good'??
If I don't cheat on my girlfriend??
What if I don't cheat but physically and psychologically abuse her..? Am I still a good guy..?
What if I don't cheat but drink and smoke chronically...?? Doesn't have a plan nor vision..??
Who really is a good guy..??
That guy that is everly ready to do her GF bidding when necessary n unnecessary... All yes babe, yes babe ....
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Really swt it has happen to me countless times.
One good to thing Is I have learnt my lesson.
I just let go of d relationship thing and play d same game too.
Like this Time around I use my head not heart again.. smiley

Have beginning to start using my head .

A guy was wooing me today , he has been on my tail for like one week, I said guy! Right now? Am not in the right state of mine to date u . I like u as a person, but what u are seeking for ? My mind and heart is not ready to accept it .
If u push too much. I wil say yes but for me ? U mean virtually nothing to me and the relationship means nothing , cos my heart is not ready to start loving .
The best deal I can give to u , is to be my friend . If I see how sincere u are with friendship , then possibly my heart will succumb and start loving u, but for now? I can't deal with dating again.
So , Is that what u want? I asked him with an angry look! angry

He sighed and said ok he wil be my friend and won't pressure anymore and its not like he wants sexxx and all but he's ready to be patient . And to be friends ,its better than , me shutting him off !
I said ok , thank you!

Mehn, relationship arrggh! Can't deal.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
alexialin:

A guy was wooing me today , he has been on my tail for like one week, I said guy! Right now? Am not in the right state of mine to date u . I like u as a person, but what u are seeking for ? My mind and heart is not ready to accept it .
If u push too much. I wil say yes but for me ? U mean virtually nothing to me and the relationship means nothing , cos my heart is not ready to start loving .
The best deal I can give to u , is to be my friend . If I see how sincere u are with friendship , then possibly my heart will succumb and start loving u, but for now? I can't deal with dating again.

He sighed and said ok he wil be my friend and won't pressure anymore and its not like he wants sexxx and all but he's ready to be patient . And to be friends ,its better than , me shutting him off !
I said ok , thank you!

Nice one bae smiley
My heart Don turn stone..
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by olaife80: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
alexialin:

I said ok , thank you!

Hey gurl don't use some guys attitude to contemplate the rest, I can assure you there are good guys out there looking for good girl like u. What really baffles me about you ladies is that you ignore and send off honest, trustworthy and lovely guys. The good guys speak the truth which you people detest for lying guys. Therefore this has changed the motive of good guys which i am also a victim but really being difficult to keep the good attitude and showcase the bad ones to ladies.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Nice one bae smiley
My heart Don turn stone..

Cleo m damn surprised u sounding this way,when u have not settle down into matrimony,what is the hope of the man that 'll finally tie the knot with u
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
Cleo m damn surprised u sounding this way,when u have not settle down into matrimony,what is the hope of the man that 'll finally tie the knot with u
Not my fault..
I tried my best..
My mumu don do angry
Until I find a reason to believe..
Lemme keep on exploring like a Friend would say. grin
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by acc001(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Henrychris:
God bless the op for this topic,honestly am a victim.Am the best guy any lady can dream to have,but have not been lucky to have a good lady.
You need to be close to know how good and devoted I can be to a lady.
Rily? Guess we v d same traits
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Psoul(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
My brother, forget about this good boy of a thing. Most things u see those u term bad boys do are what are keeping them ahead of you. Explore life and be experienced. In a relationship bn a good guy or bad guy do not really count much, but the experience u have about how ppl may react at any circumstance.

So go out there, mix up wt different ppl, kw when and what can make u trust someone. Dig beyond superficial. Kw the truth that lie behind that beauty u are beholding. These are what those u term bad guys do. That is why u can hardly f*ck wt a "bad guy" he knws every single step u wanna make.

Good boys, will always wait till they are hurt b4 they learn. Let me also tell you what u may not kw. Women dont like that your good guys stuff. They won't like settling down wt u in marriage. They will only love u as a mugu who will do their bidding.

Let me also tell you the kind of men women like to settle wt. Women love guys that will show them enough love. Different spheres of love. Rough, cool and extra ordinary love. I'm not just talking of s*x. Can u handle dat....no, u can't cos u wanna be called good boy.

Women love guys that can protect them. Guys that are not afraid to face any situation. Can u do that?....no.... u dont want any trouble. U run away from trouble cos u wanna be a good boy.

Finally women love those guys that they kw that will treat their f*ck ups very well. If a girl knws that u love her, can protect her and can also "kill" her if she messes up....mennnhhh, u have that babes remote control.

So guy drop this ur over good boy thing and start living a real man's life. U mustn't be a cultist or smoke weed or be an armed robber. Be good but not dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Not my fault..
I tried my best..
My mumu don do angry
Until I find a reason to believe..
Lemme keep on exploring like a Friend would say. grin
To me this is just unfair, to stick to ur words,as a mother to be always have that soft spot that makes u a complete woman, who knows u might be lucky in ur next adventure, don't b/cos of one or two heart breaks tend to harden,soften a bit so that Mr right 'll locate u in due time. grin
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by tayorh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Because good guys are mumu, who tend to always be honest with ladies, ladies don't like the truth, you have to mix it up with lies they will behave well... My own personal experience though. I'm tired of being honest. Your experience might be different sha.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
sirfee:
It is a pleasure,happy new month.

I wish u the same, bro! Thanks!
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
addictiv:

Most are naive....btw u look like a good girl grin

It doesn't show on the face.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by habdulafeez(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Revelations.... I'm just adding to my knowledge of relationship issues with every single writeup herein. #goodguys #goodladies #what's_ourfate?
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by bukason212(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys

introverts u mean? Because there are good extrovert guys . And this is not applicable to them.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=jjjjj2017 post=58005982][/quote]Haaa,lemme coman be going

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by habdulafeez(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
bukason212:

introverts u mean? Because there are good extrovert guys . And this is not applicable to them.
maybe true
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Babysho(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2017
BrightEye:

pls what do you mean by " like you're in the 18's" , in your post? I love what you wrote, so true!

When I say in the 18's, I mean introducing yourself like a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by kepstone: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Well... I have followed may reply on this post and my conclusion is. Good or bad guy is not d issue here. The issue is the last u are involved with. Many ladies are regretting marry the so called bad guys who in marriage have impregnated their house maid, secretary, ladies outside. Etc. Listen every responsible !an is a good guy. U can not expect a responsible man not to be honest and tell the truth. A lady who prefers lies is digging her grave or let me say she is not even matured for marriage. Forget sweet words marriage is beyond that. If you are looking for a long term relationship and commitment u need to be with someone who u can be able to give account of his character and access his base on who he is or she is, u don't want to end up with some who wows in with word and cause u tears in a lifetime journey. I think may people here are not really matured for marriage or relationship. Any lady that treats a good guy anyhow is not matured for marriage and does not deserve d guy. I am nice I am cool and no one can change DT about me, been me is for me if u don't like it waka. The day my girlfriend will mess up becos if my niceness that day I will show her d road. I always out her in check not by shouting but by firmly letting her know my mind. Every relationship has elements of boredom so it's a phase, just like we have mood swings so it's with relationship, u can not expect me to be wow wow wow all the time. There are real issues of life that requires commitment requires thoughtfulness and thoughtfulness. So pls good guyz remaining good and responsible is a plus to u. The girl that will honour and respect u for been nice will come. The Devil is d fada of lies if a lady prefers lies den it means she is not a wife material. Marriage is heavy it sweet, it's beyond the mystery stuff and blabla. Let's think we'll and treat our partners nice this applies to both gender. I will not even settle for a voracious woman, wahala go dey.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by habdulafeez(m): 5:09am On Jul 03, 2017
kepstone:
Well... I have followed may reply on this post and my conclusion is. Good or bad guy is not d issue here. The issue is the last u are involved with. Many ladies are regretting marry the so called bad guys who in marriage have impregnated their house maid, secretary, ladies outside. Etc. Listen every responsible !an is a good guy. U can not expect a responsible man not to be honest and tell the truth. A lady who prefers lies is digging her grave or let me say she is not even matured for marriage. Forget sweet words marriage is beyond that. If you are looking for a long term relationship and commitment u need to be with someone who u can be able to give account of his character and access his base on who he is or she is, u don't want to end up with some who wows in with word and cause u tears in a lifetime journey. I think may people here are not really matured for marriage or relationship. Any lady that treats a good guy anyhow is not matured for marriage and does not deserve d guy. I am nice I am cool and no one can change DT about me, been me is for me if u don't like it waka. The day my girlfriend will mess up becos if my niceness that day I will show her d road. I always out her in check not by shouting but by firmly letting her know my mind. Every relationship has elements of boredom so it's a phase, just like we have mood swings so it's with relationship, u can not expect me to be wow wow wow all the time. There are real issues of life that requires commitment requires thoughtfulness and thoughtfulness. So pls good guyz remaining good and responsible is a plus to u. The girl that will honour and respect u for been nice will come. The Devil is d fada of lies if a lady prefers lies den it means she is not a wife material. Marriage is heavy it sweet, it's beyond the mystery stuff and blabla. Let's think we'll and treat our partners nice this applies to both gender. I will not even settle for a voracious woman, wahala go dey.
such interesting lines
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by JudgementHammer: 6:53am On Jul 03, 2017
faithchubby93:
Op ask yourself why is it difficult For the good girls to get a good guy!?
Pls where are the good girls. In Nigeria? Tell me where they are, ild like to meet only one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.