Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (29909 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bamidele539:
dont blame some guys, the gals dat loved dem aren't pretty, most of dem woowoo nobi small....

Am a witness to dis!

lolz guy, you are right. I can relate to that also.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
NubiLove:
Just be the good guy that has bad boy attributes... shikena.

lol, I understand what you mean, but that is nearly impossible. Habit can never be hidden, it is like a smoke.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nickymezor(f): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
The truth of the matter is that good guys are usually broke and you know ladies detest broke guys cheesy
grin grin...very funny
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by GuntersChain(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
good guys always come last. In joe's voice 'why always the good girls taken all the time'

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
it is possible... it takes a few months to get to that stage. I have changed a lot of my good guy/sissy habits over the years... I am old and wise enough to know it is possible.

BrightEye:

lol, I understand what you mean, but that is nearly impossible. Habit can never be hidden, it is like a smoke.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by clems1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
do u know that even the bad guys(or bad girls) are also asking themselves the same question..'why am i not getting the right person'. The badt guys and badt ladies also do not believe deep down themselves that they are badt too oo. I think this issue is more relative and psychological.

7 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Amadaz(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
For this hard time wey men dey hustle tooth and nail, who get time for woman?

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
The truth of the matter is that good guys are usually broke and you know ladies detest broke guys cheesy

what! it is even the so called good girls that follow the bad guys to the grave. They show that good attitude of loyalty and perseverance most, when their guys are broke.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
BrightEye:

what! it is even the so called good girls that follow the bad guys to the grave. They show that good attitude of loyalty and perseverance most, when their guys are broke.
That brings us to the conclusion that good people sometimes do not get the best in life cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by goldman777: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Gbam...
U just nailed it..
D good girl is out there wondering if she will ever find that good guy too..

There is no such thing as a good guy or good girl its a bad world out there that's why it remains a fantasy in their heads

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrMcJay:
The basic Law of Magnetism states that like magnetic poles repel each other where as unlike magnetic poles attract each other.

Good girls are taught not to be cheap. But not being cheap, they misinterpret it as playing hard to get. Unfortunately, girls who play hard to get always get the worst guys. They always attract playboys, gold diggers and fvckboys. It's simply nature. Opposites attract, likes repel. That's the law of magnetism and it would always be like that.

If you doubt me, let me ask u something: What's the most crazily romantic thing a guy/girl can do for you?

Do U think a guy/girl who is a good church person who loves you can do that?

For instance, after a date, when going home, you're supposed to be kissed at the door. Do u think a good guy knows to do that?

Every lady loves mind blowing sex but you all deny it as usual. Do u think a good guy can give u the sort of raunchy sex you dream of?

Every lady loves a spontaneous guy. Good guys are damn boring and not spontaneous. The truth is a bad guy knows what a good girl wants and he gives her. That makes her go crazy for him.

Conversely, a bad b!tch knows what a good guy wants and gives him, that makes him go crazy over her. That is life.

However, the problem girls have is that a bad boy sees you as a goal. Once he has conquered you, he moves on to the next goal. However, they're thinking of changing him to become a good guy without knowing his hidden plans.

In relationships, you don't need someone like you, you need someone to compliment you. When you have someone like you, that's the no. 1 recipe for disaster. You'll always fight.

This exactly is why people who marry others with similar attributes and temperaments always divorce.

1 billion likes for this post

11 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That brings us to the conclusion that good people sometimes do not get the best in life cheesy

That's not right though. Nature will never cheat! have that in mind. A 'bad' girl, sometimes, is a blessing to the good guy.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Good and bad are complementaries not opposites!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

Na d koko b dis.
I'm just a humble good guy because I no hold.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by pansophist(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2017
The problem with good guys is that they appeal to ladies logic, instead of her animalistic instinct. They shower gift, they have no personality, easily controlled and can't stand on their ground.

Worshipping and treating her nice will only earn you the "mr nice guy" title (and proberly consider you a mugu). The kind she needs advice from, the kind she calls her brother and the kind that are faithful members in her friendzone tribe.

Men will still continue to date and marry super attractive women regardless whether she is nice or not, simply because as men, we are naturally drawn to beautiful women and only such activates our attraction. A woman that has nothing going for her except being super nice will finish last. Same rule goes for women as well. If being nice is the only thing going for a man, then expect shitty treatment.

Humans are not attracted to niceness, and if being nice is all you have, then expect to be at the bottom of the romantic pool. Attraction are combination of charm, mysterious, unpredictability, in control, masculinity, etc.

18 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Mysticluv(f): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2017
It's vice-versa
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by davillian(m): 1:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Bad guys uses the bad girls dumps them for the good guys and marries a good girl.
Opposite attracts.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by aloeman15(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2017

Just pondering though...
Good guys aren't overly flirtatious.
good girls aren't either

They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented...
just like good girls

its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target.
exactly like good girls!

But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?
and this very issue baffles good girls as well...

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men.
and where are the good guys lucky, really lucky enough to find good girls?

they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.
if this is true, then maybe good guys are the ones who form itk, seclude themselves and frown at every sign of joy, forming holy holy...

#Godhelpthegoodguys
and #Godhelpthegoodgirls too o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Taiwo20(m): 1:48am On Jul 01, 2017
same forces repel, while unlike forces attract.
It the invisible hand at work else the world will be so worse or so dull
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys

Because "this good guy" searches for "the good lady" in the wrong places(y'all are after slay queens) and even if he (the guy)bumps on one (good lady) she is been tagged as being too desperate.... Trust me,this question should be the other way round.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 2:06am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=olayinks007 post=57915043]Lord knows why my broda... In fact me self dey always ask dat same question. Imagine retired Olosho falling into d hands of a good guy nd a good lady falling in2 d hands of a very bad guy. [/quote

Touchè
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 2:08am On Jul 01, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Bad guys are more attractive and mysterious.They bear a charisma of manly attributes that most females conform to, mentally and physically.

Not all ladies are moved by the antics of the bad guy...some of these bad guys simply pretend to be what or whom they are not to win the heart of their target prey...

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by miib: 2:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Juliearth:

Because "this good guy" searches for "the good lady" in the wrong places(y'all are after slay queens) and even if he (the guy)bumbs on one (good lady) she is been tagged as being too desperate.... Trust me,this question should be the other way round.

Abio my sister.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 2:10am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=addictiv post=57996953]Truth is most good guys are lacking the necessary skills et requires to get a good girl. They can't ask a girl out. They can begin and maintain a conversation with a woman without running out of topics. It's either the girls they date re referrals or the girl asked them out and which girl has the liver to ask a guy out than a girl who has seen it all. To get a good girl u have to step up ur game. Doesn't mean u should become a player but you should know your wits. [/quote

Please permit me to shout-NOT ALL GOOD GUYS ARE TIMID/TREPID.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Juliearth(f): 2:14am On Jul 01, 2017
dapyd1:
I've been looking for myself.

The higher I go, the harder it's becoming for me.

Even nature is in sync with that (the higher you go,he lesser your oxygen supply becomes) maybe you should come down a little.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Ziinno:
In the words of Mary Blige..."Good boys are no fun"

Be a good boy all you want but don't bloody be a yes man.

Where the lady has dominant personality & the guy is the submissive type, he can be a yes man in a consensual manner. The key element here is to resist being taken advantage of.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Juliearth:

Because "this good guy" searches for "the good lady" in the wrong places(y'all are after slay queens) and even if he (the guy)bumbs on one (good lady) she is been tagged as being too desperate.... Trust me,this question should be the other way round.
It is different strokes for different folks
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 01, 2017
sirfee:
It is different strokes for different folks

Sure!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 2:39am On Jul 01, 2017
obadizena:

Sure!
I was once a good guy but the truth must be told it sucks.Good guys don't count,they are easily thrown overboard,ladies don't respect good guys.

A yes man is a sissy,a sissy is an asslicker.I'd rather be a bad guy and end up with a good or razz lady than be a good guy(sissy) and later end up with a slut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 01, 2017
obadizena:

Where the lady has dominant personality & the guy is the submissive type, he can be a yes man in a consensual manner. The key element here is to resist being taken advantage of.

A yes man who can also say no, hmmmm...All right, that's cool too.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 01, 2017
There's no such thing as a "good guy". The guys you are referring to are usually boring, have low self-esteem, and no self-confidence. No one wants a man like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by DonroxyII: 3:28am On Jul 01, 2017
harlos:
Good boy wasn't patient enough to make good friend before rushing into relationship...

Marry ur best friend.
This is the only correct assertion .....

Bad guys/bad girls has sample more than enough girls/guys to know and understand all the attributes of oloshos, runs girlz, playboy etc, while the good guys /good girls are novice in the game of relationship without adequate skills to decipher all needed to be known in a guy/girl!!!

So, a bad guy can easily know a bad girl and each will be trying to outsmart one another at last they dropped one another , it depends on who zap each other first but they both know non of them is husband/wife material

The good guy can easily fall into pretentious behaviours of bad girls, cuz when a bad girl see a husband material dem sabi how to repackage and spoil such person with love and gifts while the good girl can become somewhat boring even in bedmatics and love/manner games!!!

Also, the good girl can easily fall for a player/runz guys, runz guy will marry good girl for keep at home, while carrying out his gigolo activities for outside .... thus good girl for family , gigolo for business !!!

Conclusively, good girl/good guy doesn't have the necessary skill/experience to decipher who is a bad guy and who is a bad girl .... while bad guy/bad girl knows and understand who to bang for money and who to bang for love !!!

I nearly fall into d hand of a bad girl, she be full Christian/Muslim but confirm runzgirl but I maybe cool looking and gentle but when the chip is down I gatz my sense ..... she gave me my best sex ever and doesn't require anything from me than Marriage while a good girl I dated before her, today my school fees is not complete, tomorrow my daddy beat my sister, next tomorrow, taxi driver nearly harassed me.....

deep down me I know the runz girl is not marriageable but for an average good guy out there with such a girlfwend, you may not be able to look more inward before sealing d deal then GBAM .....

Oloshos/playboys know how to make a good guy/girl feel at home...... Most girls like the aura of playboys and the energy and illumination they bring to relationship , most dull girls don't like dull guys because deep down these girls they are burning but are concealing it so, they needed a somebody who understand female anatomy to help them sparkle the sensations which most good guys can't do ...... but only a player knows how to tell a girl what she really wanna know and what is right about her .... Good girl will fall easily for such!!!

Most times, good guy/girl finds good girl/guy boring .....

When a bad guy tell a bad girl I love you, the bad girl will just look him and smile , no be today nyansh dey for back Na .... vice versa!!! grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.