Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (29894 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Smiles. It's a mystery you sometimes find very hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Like poles repel

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Zither(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
The same question the good girls ask, "Why is it difficult to get a good guy while the bad girls get the good guys?"

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by JerryTemi(f): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Because they don't love those that love them simple I mean it just check yourself you will see that you snupped the girl that loved you.

7 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Kereokwu(f): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Same for the good girls, dont get attracted to the good guys

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by SirMichael1: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
ikp120:
Good guys like me can't find a good lady. ***Sobs*** cry cry

Sorry ehn... I feel your pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by richardoz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
dapyd1:
I've been looking for myself.
The higher I go, the harder it's becoming for me.
lollz... I pray you find yourself quick quick o

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Bamidele539: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
dapyd1:
I've been looking for myself.

The higher I go, the harder it's becoming for me.
boss time dey go.....even though na bad gal u get, u fit change am to bcome whatever you want

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Bamidele539: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
JerryTemi:
Because they don't love those that love them simple I mean it just check yourself you will see that you snupped the girl that loved you.
dont blame some guys, the gals dat loved dem aren't pretty, most of dem woowoo nobi small....

Am a witness to dis!

17 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by ahamonyeka(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
my elder sister once told me that when a good guy over pamper or show too much love to a girl the girl starts to misbehave .thats why good guys hardly get a good girl .

6 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Bamidele539: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Gbam...
U just nailed it..
D good girl is out there wondering if she will ever find that good guy too..

and the worst part of it all, both parties will behave to be good at some point, considering the fact that dey are yet to unveil their true nature.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just be the good guy that has bad boy attributes... shikena.

5 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Ezionye(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
What's the definition of good guy and bad guy?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op what's your definition of a good guy

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ezionye:
haha, you read my mind mistress, askin op same question

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
In the words of Mary Blige..."Good boys are no fun"

Be a good boy all you want but don't bloody be a yes man.

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Gbam...
U just nailed it..
D good girl is out there wondering if she will ever find that good guy too..

Have you been wondrous?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by DaySpringer: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Because

1. There are actually Very few "Good" Girls

2. The Good guy doesn't know what to look out for in order to spot/identify the Bad girls and avoid them.

b. Very rarely does a good guy get the experience need to be able to do No. 2 and still remain a good guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by y3mi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
To start with...most Nigerian girls/ladies/women/babes are seriously confused, many of them don't really understand what they mean when they say they want a 'good guy' which is why I tabled it out long ago, there are the good-good guys(lions), the bad-bad guys (Wolves), the good-bad guys(Hyenas) and the bad-good guys(Leopards), the same descriptor applies for the females too.

ikeepitreal:

And good guys don't approach girls with enough confidence. They are either nervous or twitchy and girls can smell nervousness a mile off.
You NL teenagers with the mentality that any guy with enough confidence to approach a girl is automatically a bad guy. As in I taya.

As for the topic, truth is the female human cannot bear a life without controversy. They are naturally a controversial creatures. Every war ever fought by men can be traced to women. Why did Bob Marley sang No Woman No Cry? Why did the world of good guy 'Adam' came crumbling ? Simply because Eve got tired of living in a world of boring eternal paradize which Adam was contented with. I'm not a misogynist but the bitter truth is women/girls are *too PG-18 to reveal*. It's psycho-sexually deep to explain.

I know several first-hand account of babes who despite being maltreated still stuck to their mean and nasty boyfriends boyfiends while they continue to toy with...well I won't say good guys but okay, well mannered and goal-oriented guys with promising future ahead, who believes they can ultimately win them (controversial beings) over. But usually turns out as a waste of time and energy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by lincs25(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
The truth of the matter is this, most of the good guys when they are in a relationship they enure their partner is okay and do respect their partners that is the women folks. Those girls now with their shallow and feeble way of thinking we start misbehaving towards you. I am talking from experience, I recently backout from such a relationship. When I ensure that the girl is comfortable she go sleeping with guys around.

8 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by yoruBADboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
simply because 2 good is too boring

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

Have you been wondrous?
sonofluci himself ..
Wossup smiley
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ezionye:

A virgin
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Primenet(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
The solution is marry your best friend

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys

Good guys finish last didn't ur hear Just joking lol. Don't lose faith theres hope just don't be naive.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by nkemdi89(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Same thing with good girls, bad girls always get the good men.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Babysho:
The thing tire me. Some girls mistake a Good Guy As A Boring Guy. Once you introduce yourself like you're in the 18's and compliment their beauty with good vocabulary, believe me, those girls have already started keeping their distance..

but that guy that used his car to hit theirs and started shouting at them and even slept with their friends is the guy they want o.

You Can Find Bad Guys In Different Stages Of Life :

Primary School - The Boy That Gets Flogged Daily.
Secondary School - That Loud Bully That Fights Teachers.
University - That Guy That Makes The Most Noise and His Jokes Are Boring To You.
Work - The Extrovert That Chats With The Boss(that you fear) Like His Childhood Friend.

pls what do you mean by " like you're in the 18's" , in your post? I love what you wrote, so true!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
"She had blue skin,
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched for blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right by-
And never knew."

Shel Silverstein , Mask

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
The truth of the matter is that good guys are usually broke and you know ladies detest broke guys cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by BrightEye(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
bsideboii:
How do you determine a good guy or a bad guy?
trust me the ones that have that bad guy persona most. times are the good guys. ( loyal to His Lady,has a large heart,loving to everyone around etc.) ....but the so called good guys, snitches,perverted...masters of deceit etc.

typical excuse many bad guys use, to stay bad, for the whole time of their lives.....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by TonyRoland(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ikeepitreal:

And good guys don't approach girls with enough confidence. They are either nervous or twitchy and girls can smell nervousness a mile off.
I agree wit dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.