Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (29908 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by habdulafeez(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2017
faithchubby93:
Op ask yourself why is it difficult For the good girls to get a good guy!?
are you also entrapped in the same dilemma?
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2017
This also baffles me too i swear...i dont know y gud people should always fall in d hands of wrong people mostly...i just tire
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by SmartyPants(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
olayinks007:
Lord knows why my broda... In fact me self dey always ask dat same question. Imagine retired Olosho falling into d hands of a good guy nd a good lady falling in2 d hands of a very bad guy.

The simple fact is that many good guys are not good looking. And then they will not want to settle for good girls that are not very good looking.

The centre cannot hold na grin

Things must fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by kense88: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
y3mi:
To start with...most Nigerian girls/ladies/women/babes are seriously confused, many of them don't really understand what they mean when they say they want a 'good guy' which is why I tabled it out long ago, there are the good-good guys(lions), the bad-bad guys (Wolves), the good-bad guys(Hyenas) and the bad-good guys(Leopards), the same descriptor applies for the females too.

You NL teenagers with the mentality that any guy with enough confidence to approach a girl is automatically a bad guy. As in I taya.

As for the topic, truth is the female human cannot bear a life without controversy. They are naturally a controversial creatures. Every war ever fought by men can be traced to women. Why did Bob Marley sang No Woman No Cry? Why did the world of good guy 'Adam' came crumbling ? Simply because Eve got tired of living in a world of boring eternal paradize which Adam was contented with. I'm not a misogynist but the bitter truth is women/girls are *too PG-18 to reveal*. It's psycho-sexually deep to explain.

I know several first-hand account of babes who despite being maltreated still stuck to their mean and nasty boyfriends boyfiends while they continue to toy with...well I won't say good guys but okay, well mannered and goal-oriented guys with promising future ahead, who believes they can ultimately win them (controversial beings) over. But usually turns out as a waste of time and energy.
Very interesting answer
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by MissRaine69(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
The good guy does not get the good lady because most of the time the good lady is too busy focusing on what matters instead of “slaying”. When she is done with that she has a career! She then meets and dates and marries a man who has also been overlooked because he too has been busy being focused.
Good girls are there in abundance but men are fickle creatures they focus on the superficial and not on the potential.
Most good girls end up being friendzoned. So maybe it’s time to take a proper look at what you overlook/ignore. And there lies your answer.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by juniorstar(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
harlos:
Good boy wasn't patient enough to make good friend before rushing into relationship...

Marry ur best friend.
why am i doubting this statement...it doesnt exist u marry whom u love not ur best friend...its a lie from the pit of friendzone. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.