Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (29910 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Dangerousboy(m): 3:32am On Jul 01, 2017
in christ there is no bad guy or good guy,but a new creation. u are different from the world.any lady(humanbeing) that does not want to be treated nicely but like aggresive people that looks down and only wants to take advantage of her,is not mentally sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Ziinno:

A yes man who can also say no, hmmmm...All right, that's cool too.

There're two types of Yes men : 1) those who obey the orders of their dominant lady, blindly without question. & 2) those who go for strictly consensual relationship. They have hard limits that their dominant lady can not cross at all, as well as soft limits that could be stretched only after prior negotiations.

Of course, either has a higher tolerance threshold than the average dominant /bad boy, which enables him to accommodate the idiosyncrasies of a dominant lady he chooses to be with
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 01, 2017
sirfee:
I was once a good guy but the truth must be told it sucks.Good guys don't count,they are easily thrown overboard,ladies don't respect good guys.

A yes man is a sissy,a sissy is an asslicker.I'd rather be a bad guy and end up with a good or razz lady than be a good guy(sissy) and later end up with a slut

Not all dominant ladies are sluts. Quite a number of them say they don't even derive much pleasure in having ordinary sex with a man.
I am talking about a female-led relationship. If a powerful & focused lady, like Golda Meir can lead a whole nation of Israel, why can't a lady lead her family as long as she's more competent to do so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 4:42am On Jul 01, 2017
obadizena:

Not all dominant ladies are sluts. Quite a number of them say they don't even derive much pleasure in having ordinary sex with a man.
I am talking about a female-led relationship. If a powerful & focused lady, like Golda Meir can lead a whole nation of Israel, why can't a lady lead her family as long as she's more competent to do so?
I just used slut as an example,moreover some feminists are sluts.Not all dominant ladies are sluts but you can't separate promiscuity from feminism in most cases(though not all).

Don't let us deviate from the main topic,we have different types of good guys and ladies.We have the self acclaimed moralists,pretenders,sissy or pancy etc
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by mikool007(m): 4:49am On Jul 01, 2017
the guy is too good for the girl
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2017
sirfee:
I just used slut as an example,moreover some feminists are sluts.Not all dominant ladies are sluts but you can't separate promiscuity from feminism in most cases(though not all).

Don't let us deviate from the main topic,we have different types of good guys and ladies.We have the self acclaimed moralists,pretenders,sissy or pancy etc

I concur with what you stated earlier :
Different strokes for different folks!
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by ysyowel(m): 4:58am On Jul 01, 2017
grin Compatability

the bad will be humbled while the good will be more expose and there will be balance grin
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by harrowmykel(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by sirfee(m): 5:10am On Jul 01, 2017
obadizena:

I concur with what you stated earlier : Different strokes for different folks!
It is a pleasure,happy new month.

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by AAinEqGuinea: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Bad guys are more attractive and mysterious.They bear a charisma of manly attributes that most females conform to, mentally and physically.

I laugh at how true and dangerous this is for a society, watching as many continue chasing this type of life for short term, on-the-edge gratification. Bad boy life is a short shelf life and by expiration time a child or children are now usually involved. Soon bad boy father who now has to chase even more attention, street lyfe, and money to keep the shallow woman and him happy will be gone leaving the baby momma to now raise their Children to be the good guys. grin soon plastered all over social media prowling for the next victim, which by now is the Good guy

This irony cuts even deeper, becoming even more hilarious as people continue playing along with no resistance.

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by encryptjay(m): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2017
y3mi:
You NL teenagers with the mentality that any guy with enough confidence to aproach a girl is automatically a bad guy. As in I taya.

As for the topic, truth is the female human cannot bear a life without controversy. They are naturally a controversial creatures. Every war ever fought by men can be traced to women. Why did Bob Marley sang No Woman No Cry? Why did the world of good guy 'Adam' came crumbling ? Simply because Eve got tired of living in a world of boring eternal paradize which Adam was contented with. I'm not a misogynist but the bitter truth is women/girls are *too PG-18 to reveal*. It's psycho-sexually deep to explain.

I know several first-hand account of babes who despite being maltreated still stuck to their mean and nasty boyfriends boyfiends while they continue to toy with...well I won't say good guys but okay, well mannered and goal-oriented guys with promising future ahead, who believes they can ultimately win them (controversial beings) over. But usually turns out as a waste of time and energy.

Girls are seriously confused, most of them don't truly know what they mean when they say they want a 'good guy' which is why I tabled it out long ago, there are the good-good guys, the bad-bad guys, the good-bad guys and the bad-good guys, the same descriptor applies for the girls too.
Bro, both of us share the same views on this.
I see them as the most complex stuff out there. They don't really know what they want. If I should start analysing them, one would think I hate them or I'm anti females.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by faithchubby93(f): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Op ask yourself why is it difficult For the good girls to get a good guy!?
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Hehehhehe,this thread is so funny, I cant believe my ex that cheated on me with a nairalander after 4 years of dating commented "I wonder too". Huh?, niggga are you for real?,I wonder how many more chameleons are on thiis thread undecided
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2017
goldman777:

There is no such thing as a good guy or good girl its a bad world out there that's why it remains a fantasy in their heads
I disagree with you...
There are good people out there.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by jjjjj2017: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys
its good to be a good guy but when it comes to getting a good gal, my brother please turn yourself to a bad boy
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by babapressy(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2017
Because the good ladies are looking for the bad guys simple!
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by jjjjj2017: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2017
sirfee:
I just used slut as an example,moreover some 98% of feminists are sluts.Not all dominant ladies are sluts but you can't separate promiscuity from feminism in most cases(though not all).

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

sonofluci himself ..
Wossup smiley

Me good cool
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Jilo83(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Unlike charges attract Like charges repel
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by alen4smith(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2017
habdulafeez:
Just pondering though...

Good guys aren't overly flirtatious. They are usually found deeply engaged in activities of passion, they are hardworking and goal oriented... its totally difficult for them not achieving a set goal or target. But one thing baffles me.... Finding a good companion is really very challenging! Why is this a common trend?

.... the real issue here is that where are the good girls that could easily be lucky enough to get such men. they are obviously enchanted with the societal trends of forming slay queens baselessly when Mr. Right is somewhere lurking around hoping to see them in their natural self.

There are humble girls though....but they put on a shield (slayer shield) that won't allow them accept the offers and advances of the good guys.
#Godhelpthegoodguys
opposite atrract
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Maj196(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Its nice being a good guy but not overboard. Just cuz u love a girl doesn't mean u should always do er bidding, she'll get bored in no time and disrespect you. Why? Cuz dey tink being too good equals weak. To get a good girl be a good guy in ur heart and a bad boy to her. Be mysterious, be in charge, don't always do er bidding, be a man. And she's ur forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by anonymuz(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2017
olayinks007:
Lord knows why my broda... In fact me self dey always ask dat same question. Imagine retired Olosho falling into d hands of a good guy nd a good lady falling in2 d hands of a very bad guy.
bros me sef dey wonder.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by kalukukuzi: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
MrMcJay:
The basic Law of Magnetism states that like magnetic poles repel each other where as unlike magnetic poles attract each other.

Good girls are taught not to be cheap. But not being cheap, they misinterpret it as playing hard to get. Unfortunately, girls who play hard to get always get the worst guys. They always attract playboys, gold diggers and fvckboys. It's simply nature. Opposites attract, likes repel. That's the law of magnetism and it would always be like that.

If you doubt me, let me ask u something: What's the most crazily romantic thing a guy/girl can do for you?

Do U think a guy/girl who is a good church person who loves you can do that?

For instance, after a date, when going home, you're supposed to be kissed at the door. Do u think a good guy knows to do that?

Every lady loves mind blowing sex but you all deny it as usual. Do u think a good guy can give u the sort of raunchy sex you dream of?

Every lady loves a spontaneous guy. Good guys are damn boring and not spontaneous. The truth is a bad guy knows what a good girl wants and he gives her. That makes her go crazy for him.

Conversely, a bad b!tch knows what a good guy wants and gives him, that makes him go crazy over her. That is life.

However, the problem girls have is that a bad boy sees you as a goal. Once he has conquered you, he moves on to the next goal. However, they're thinking of changing him to become a good guy without knowing his hidden plans.

In relationships, you don't need someone like you, you need someone to compliment you. When you have someone like you, that's the no. 1 recipe for disaster. You'll always fight.

This exactly is why people who marry others with similar attributes and temperaments always divorce.

This really make brain and its the fact
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by habdulafeez(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2017
faithchubby93:
Op ask yourself why is it difficult For the good girls to get a good guy!?
that's obviously the motivation behind the birth of this thread...why is it such a very hard task....#thegoodguyneedshismissingribs. #whereismrright?
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by dingbang(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Good guys have seen that even the good girls are not good...
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by LargeBreed(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
I've been asking d same question too. Its hard for me to get a good girl.
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by mathy2p2: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Serious problem in our society today, I have been searching but just olosho I keep seing .
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I disagree with you...
There are good people out there.

Who is actually'good'??
If I don't cheat on my girlfriend??
What if I don't cheat but physically and psychologically abuse her..? Am I still a good guy..?
What if I don't cheat but drink and smoke chronically...?? Doesn't have a plan nor vision..??
Who really is a good guy..??
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Cleopatra4(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Mosseuirdoctore:

Who is actually'good'??
If I don't cheat on my girlfriend??
What if I don't cheat but physically and psychologically abuse her..? Am I still a good guy..?
What if I don't cheat but drink and smoke chronically...?? Doesn't have a plan nor vision..??
Who really is a good guy..??
May I know your definition of a good guy?
Remember we have our flaws too.
Waiting..
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by mykel25(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2017
It's so simple.... Good guys lack the experience to figure a bad girl acting good just to get him..bad gehs only need to know what d good guy want and act like it.... Bad gehs n olosho sabi all d tactics of how to look like that wife material..#FACT NO ONE ACT BETTER THAN A DESPERATE NIGERIAN GIRL
Same goes for bad guys....when dey show their romantic prowess good girls ll surely fall for it cuz it one skill good guys won't have to d fullest
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Tonnierichy(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Nife1:
vice versa... it is also difficult for the good ladies to get the good guys and not all are forming slay queens!
Are you a good girl wink
Cos am a good guy.... cool
Re: Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? by Macgabe(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Bad guys are more attractive and mysterious.They bear a charisma of manly attributes that most females conform to, mentally and physically.

OP, this is the answer to that your question. God bless your wisedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.